Year One ~Draco Malfoy x Read...

Von ForestOfAshes

This is a fanfiction about you who is in love with Harry and Draco. Yeah... BTW you will be in Slytherin so j... Mehr

To Hogwarts We Go!
Is Draco A Creep?
The Sorting
Snogging! Eww
Gossiper
Stunned
Hospital Wing
Cheering Draco Up
Cheating
Draco Fury
She's Mine
Prank Time!
Cheering Phoenix Up
Sorry...?
Making Up, and Quidditch
OMG THANK YOU!!!
How Dare He!
New Kid?
The Music
Phoenix Skai Blade (Not A Chapter)
Phoenix Skai Blade (Part 2)
The End (Until Next Year ^-^)
OMFG WAT!?!

Hermione Takes Her Away!

7.3K 185 257
Von ForestOfAshes

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

F/N - First Name

F/S - Favorite Smell/Favorite Shampoo

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

F/D - Favorite Drink

N/N - Nick Name

~Harry's P.O.V~

Y/N is kind of cute. Her hair is gorgeous and her smile is so warm and friendly. We have a lot in common. She is an orphan with muggle guardians. She at least knows what magic is. I don't. She likes Quidditch which I know nothing about. She says I'd probably make a good seeker. I also have no idea what that is. Oh jeez. I hope that Ron doesn't feel like a third wheel. 

Every time Y/N looks at me I can't help but blush. We eat what I bought from the Trolley as Y/N continues to read her book. I can smell the strong sent of Y/F/S near me. Must be the smell of her shampoo. 

"So, what house do you want to be in? I know I'm gonna be in Gryffindor. My entire family is in Gryffindor." says Ron. "I really don't care as long as I'm not put in Slytherin" Oh I hope Y/N agrees. "Yeah, same. I have no preference." says Y/N. Thank god she agrees. 

While Ron and I are talking a bushy brown haired girl comes in. "Have you- Y/N?" she says stopping, looking confused. Y/N looks up from her book. "Oh, Hermione! Wasn't expecting you." Y/N says calmly. "Oh really. Well then you should come to my compartment." says Hermione. "Um okay then," Y/N says quickly getting her luggage. "Well see you guys around" says Y/N smiling. Ron and I wave goodbye.

Disappointed that Y/N has left I look out the window. I start daydreaming about Y/N.  "Um Ron," I don't know what I was even going to say! "Yes, Harry?", Ron says curious. "I think I might like Y/N." Why did I say that?!  

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.5K 436 13
HEY HEY HEY! I made another book! I'm really took a liking in writing some fanfic and I hope you'll enjoy these and sorry for some grammars here and...
14.9M 299K 70
Don't you call her baby. We're not talking lately. Don't you call her what you used to call me... A story in which a girl who writes songs falls in...
99.7K 2.1K 24
This is a fanfiction about you who is in love with Harry and Draco. Yeah... BTW you will be in Slytherin so just deal with it. It will all make sense...