the right imprint (Jared Came...

By sunflower652

Sam Uely, everyone knows him. but what if Sam is keeping a secret that no one knows except Emily Young,Sam's... More

I'm home
Sam
Jared you didn't
what just happened
tattoo
lets get it over with
cuddles
new friend
mest up
I'm sorry
day together
yes
this is it

Brie Uley

11.8K 164 6
By sunflower652

Full name:Brie Samantha Uley

Age:19

Birthday: June,2

Supernatural:shapeshifter

Wolf: white fur with grey eyes

Went college for:fashion

Facts:flexible,loves the colors blue,red,and pink,loves sports and drawing

Loves:fashion,family,friends,the woods,patrol,and going to the beach

Bio: Hey everyone,my name is Brie and i was born and raised in La Push but i left when i went to New York to go to college for fashion. I was in my senior year of college when it happened. When what happened you may ask,well i turned into a big giant ass dog. Let me explain how it happened,i was taking a hike with my friend Trish and then all of a sudden she said the name James and i started to get made so i left and when i was far away from her i turned into a wolf. So when i got back to my room i called Sam my brother and told him what happened and now he wants me back home. Well that is it for now i have to go and catch a flight back to LA Push,well bye. Hope you enjoy my crazy life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
956K 31.8K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5M 48.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
124K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...