My Mate is the Player?

By GeekAvenue

Almost 16 year old Leah expectantly excited for her birthday. Her Sixteenth birthday is special, its when she... More

My Mate is the Player?: Intro
My Mate is A Player? Chapter One
My Mate is the Player? Chapter Two∆
My mate is the player? Chapter three
Chapter Four∆
Chapter six✴
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
My Mate is the Player?- Chapter Eight
My Mate is the Player? - Chapter Nine
My Mate is The Player? - Chapter Ten
My Mate Is The Player? Chapter Eleven
My Mate is the Player? Chapter Twelve
IMPORTANT
My Mate Is The Player? Epilogue
SEQUEL?!?!
IT IS HERE
READ PLEASE

Chapter Five♥

13.6K 290 29
By GeekAvenue

***LEAHSPOV***

    I start walk to Mr.Larson's room. All of the way across  the school. I'm at least half way there, dude I'm lazy, I just  wanna topple over and lay on the ground but unfortunately I can't. My mind goes off wandering on random things.

Why can people be such annoying people? Why can Xander be a bastard? Does the world hate us? How bout god he never helps? Why did me and Xander kiss in the hallway? Why is he my mate? Why didn't I get someone who is sweet and caring? Is Xander-

I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist from behind, "You're spacing off again," Xander whispers I'm a sexy way sending a shiver tumble down my spine. At that moment I had realized that we are in the hallway of where we have detention. I am surprised that I didn't even notice that.

"Xander, Leah. I am glad you can join me today take a seat anywhere you'd like, you can do whatever but no kissing!" Mr Larson demands sharply at us. We roll our eye and chuckle, We take a seat in the back where there is a taller lab table with two chairs.

Mr Larson is a Science teacher. He is old with white hair and fat, he has wrinkles everywhere covering his face. Guess who he looks like?!?! Santa! Like oh my good what if it was Santa? I wouldn't give him cookies and milk because he's mean to everyone. He should get coal! Anyways Mr. Larson is the strictest teacher in this whole entire school, and somehow he knows everyone's name because I don't even have him as a teacher and neither does Xander. Here is something that confuses me Why is he a teacher here if he's not a part in our pack? Mostly every teacher here is in our pack except for a few.

I put my headphones in an blare my music Talk Dirty byJason Derulo came on and I started to tap my foot along with the beat and was soon pulled out of my thoughts and headphones were pulled out of my ears byXander. "Where's Mr. Larson?" I asked worriedly of what Xander might do.  He stands up taking me with him and putting me against the wall, "Don't worry he went to go get stuff from the office," he say his wolf coming to the surface and stops for a moment then starts again, "which is all the way across the campus, plus he's old and moves very slow." Xander says taking a step so he's even closer to me. To be honest right now im shaking a little and scared. I know that Xander senses it but still doesn't budge.

"Don't be scared Leah, its just me your little Xander mate." he says in a seductive way and winks at me. "Xander we have about five minutes left can't you wait we can head to my car, or yours and do something you want," I say playing with his shirt and wink at him. Xander growls lowly and it makes me chuckle. The bell rings signalling detention kids can leave, its weird how they have that bell because its after school, but I grab my back pack/purse and start walking out there are a few other kids roaming but as soon as I reach the gates Xander pulls me into him and kisses me.

Its not a sweet and gentle kiss its a rough and a I want you like now kiss. We hurry into my jeep in the back seats. I'm laying down on the seats while Xander is on top of me. He kisses my lips and then licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I finally let him in and our tongues dance around exploring each others mouths for awhile. He starts kissing down my neck trying to find my soft, sweet spot. When he finds it I let out a small quiet moan. Xander starts kissing there and nipping at it, his k nines come out and brush over my spot. Oh My God he wants to mark me! He looks as me in the eyes i already know the question and nod my head vigorously, "Yes Xander, Now." I say as I pull on the bottom his hair in the back as my arms slung over His shoulder and he growls. I smile at that and Xander kisses my lips and trailing down to my soft spot again and I let out a moan. Soon enough his K nines feircefully bite into my neck. At first I scream from the pain but as his k nines go deeper into my neck I moan full of happiness, joy, and pure love. When he stops he licks the spot and looks there with wide eyes.

"What is it?" I say a little scared. He just grins like a goof ball, "Its beautiful Leah." he smirks and kisses my lips gently again. I smile in the kiss, "I wanna see it." I get up and look in the review mirror and I immediately gasp.

Its so beautiful! Its Xanders anitials with a light blue crescent moon in the background. There are small light designs around it that just make it even more beautiful. "I love it," I say leaving a gentle kiss on Xanders lips.

We drive home separating eachother because we drove our own cars to school. I sit in the car blasting music with my windows rolled down and the breeze of the wind blowing in my face. Timber by Pitbull ft. Kesha. I sing along to the song  as I reach home and hop out of my Four door red sports jeep and pulling my backpack out of the drivers seat. I walk into the house and an amazing sent hits me, "Mom I'm home!" I yell heading upstairs to my room. I throw my bag onto my bed and walk into my bathroom quickly so I can pee.  After washing my hands I look in the mirror pulling my hair out of the way to see my mark and yet again I gasp. I love seeing it and admiring it its just amazing, I love my mate.

***XANDERSPOV***

I walk upstairs into my room and laying on my king sized bed. Doing my homework for about half of an hour and hear someone, my father, yelling my name, "Xander we are leaving !" my dad yells upstairs, "Where?" I reply. "Leah's!" his voice replies quickly. Oh crap! I gotta change! I Change into some skinny jeans that aren't tight on me so I let them sag a little showing my boxers some. I change my shirt into a grey tank top with Cali written on it. I grab my California republic hat and head down stairs.

-I'm on my way- I say to Leah through mind link but its easier since I marked her.

-My dads not gonna like it- she replies quickly

-Actually you don't know? they invited us over for dinner-I say with a smirk on my face.

-Oh Okay, Wear my hair up?- she says excitedly and I know she's smiling

-Yes I want them to know your mine, I want every one to know that-I say to her kind of seductively

-See you in a few- she says and I can tell she's smiling alot. Just like me.

***LEAHSPOV***

Oh my god! why didn't my parents tell me? okay well I have to change then. I put my so called 'bangs' into a small bump in the front and pull all my hair back into a tight high up-do ponytail. I put on a black and white patterned skater skirt and a black crop top that fits my body. It shows just enough of my stomach and you can see my bellybutton piercing that I have had for awhile now. The one I choose to put in is a dream catcher that is small.

Did I mention I have a nose piercing?

Every time I change the piercing in my nose it hurts like hell! So I just leave in the small sphere stud in my nose and put on white vans and look in the mirror. Dang! I look good! I smile at what I look like and my makeup was already done from today. That's when I get pulled out of my thoughts by the door bell ringing. "Could you get that Leah" my mother yells. I smile and run down stairs turning the corner and opening the front door.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Quincy. How are you guys?" I question smiling at them. "Hello Leah, We are doing great. Thanks for asking. Wow! It smells delicious Who's cooking?" Mrs Quincy asks walking into the home. "My mom is in the kitchen cooking all the appetizers and things and my dad is out back grilling the stake I think," I say closing the door after Xander steps in. His parents go separate ways to my parents and its now me and Xander just standing  there. And damn he looks good.

-I heard that, you said it through the mind link on accident-Xander says mindlinking me.

I immediately blush a dark red and Xander chuckles softly which is so hot. Xander wraps his arms around me, "Don't worry I was thinking the same thing about you," he smirks evilly at me and I chuckle. We walk around out back where our dads are talking and cooking, well my dad is. "My butt looks flat in this skirt," I say chuckling and Xander replies, "Nahhh I could tap that." he smacks my butt playfully. "Xander Quincy! Oh my god!" I squeal playfully smacking his chest.

"Xander Leah!" Mine and his mom say in perfect harmony. We walk inside and an amazing smell of food hits us yummm. My stomach quietly growls for food. Our parents sniff the air, "Leah you smell different," Mrs Quincy say immediately. I smile and that's when they notice it and gasp. "Its Beautiful Leah! When?" our moms almost sing like in harmony. "Today, after we had  detention." Xander chirps in smiling and wrapping one arm around my waist. "We'll let's dig in,"_ my dad says. "Yeah I'm hungry," Mr Quincy says. We all sit around the table and fill our plates with food. After we are all done eating our moms take the plates from us and come back with desert. "I feel like if I eat more I'm gonna pop!" I exaggerate what I said. "At least we have a fast metablisom." Xander says. As we eat dessert a random question gets asked. "So Leah if Xander marked you how come you haven't marked him back?" my father asks me. Hmm I actually never thought of that. "Well I guess I'm waiting for another perfect time to do it." I say as me and Xander both smile and hold hands under the table.

-Wanna go watch a movie in my room?- I mind link Xander.

-Yeah sure- he replies as we both stand up.

"Where are you guys going?" Mrs Quincy asks smiling at us expecting different, "Watch a movie upstairs." I say giving her a small smile. Mrs Quincy has always been like a second mom to me. She's super pretty, a brunette just like Xander but she has hazel eyes, she is fairly  good height about 5"7.  Did I mention she's super pretty?

Me and Xander went upstairs into my room I got a new love chair in my room so I sat on that. Xander picked out the movie Titanic Wow what a manly movie. He comes and picks me up and sets me on his lap. I turn so I'm facing him, I'm kind of like straddling him and I lean in slowly when he immediately crashes his lips on mine, he got the memo. His hands grip my waist, I scoot my body closer to his and our bodies melt into each other, We move in sync as we kiss, as if we were made for each other. Oh wait we are.

Instead of him leaving kisses down my neck I do it to him. Finding his weak spot, I let my K nines and they scrape his skin and he growls sexily. I then bite his neck I feel him almost pur? "Your purring like a kitten." I say pulling my K nines out. "That's an insult babe." Xander growls lowly, So I just kiss him. I look at the mark on him and they are my anitials it almost looks like a scar but then a white ink tattoo on his perfect tan skin. That all there is too it but I like it, its not huge but its not small. Its perfect. I smile at what I did and he smiles back. Putting me on his back for a piggy back ride he walks into the bathroom and looks in the mirror.

"It looks like a white ink tattoo. But I love it," Xander says turning his head to the side and kissing my nose. It makes me blush and he chuckles. He walks  to the chair again and I'm still on his back and he starts going back slowly. "Oh my god Xander! Your gonna smash me!" I yell and he just chuckles and falls back. I make a big 'OOOFF' sound. "Yoshff Hebfj" my words come out muffled when I tried saying 'your heavy' but he just laughs clutching his stomach, he looks like he is hurting from laughing uncontrollably. He falls to the floor laughing and a tear comes out of his right eye. "You fucking heavy Xander. You smashed me!" I almost yell playfully. My mom and Mrs Quincy walk in the room, "We heard your conversation we were hoping you weren't doing anything bad." Mrs Quincy says. "Mom?! What the hell!" Xander shouts, "Language," she says sternly. He rolls his eyes, "Leave us alone," he grumbles annoyed and damn it sounds sexy.

They soon leave and Xander gets up and puts his hands out like in the movie but starts falling back. This time I'm quicker and put my feet out so the hold him up but my feet land on his butt. "I knew you couldn't resist my booty." he says shaking his butt and it did make me laugh. "I think your the one tryin' to give me booty, I mean look at those pants! There sagging to like the ground!" We both laugh. "Now take back what you said about me being a kitten." he growls and I chuckle. "Nope!" I say getting out of the chair and almost falling and then I run out of the house. I hear him right behind me, "Im so gonna get you babe." he say and I turn the block to the pack house, "Really? The pack house?" he says chuckling. "Yup now catch me if you can." I say acting like a kid turning around sticking my tongue out and the turning back around and running inside. I see my friend by the back door, "Jen! I scream running behind her. She puts her hands up in defense , "Hey Leah! I'm not your mate so I cant help you." she steps out of the way and I see Xander coming towards me slowly. "Oh my god Jen!" I say laughing and as Xander goes to pounce on me I duck and run out the back of the pack house, Xander growls playfully.

"I'm so gonna get you Babe." he says running behind me. I jump over a kid about 3 years old and Xander didn't see him so he stumbled trying to not trip over the kid. "HaHa," I say in a mocking tone.  We run around dodging a few kids. I got bored of just running so I do a round off back hand spring then a high back flip. Some kids make 'woah' or 'ohh' noises and I chuckle and look at Xander who is shocked, "What? I took three years of tumbling and four years of cheer leading," I smirked at him and kept running.

I don't know how I'm outrunning him because  he's alpha. Wait. I stop dead in my tracks and Xander runs into me wrapping his arms around me as we fall to the floor with great impact. "Oofff." me and Xander both say as me fall. Xander sits lightly on my Torso/stomach. "Take it back." he says smirking evilly. "No you kitten!" I yell and people look at us and laugh. I gotta admit calling a breed of a dog and calling them a baby cat is pretty funny, so I laughed. "Will you be the nice kitten and get off me. Your getting heavy!" I yell laughing. He raises an eyebrow, "is that so princess?" I frown, "Yes!" and he chuckles, "Then take it back!" I smirk evilly at him and laugh, "Fine fatty, your no kitten." I say and he pecks my lips. "Eww," lauren Xanders sister says pointing at us and running away. Lauren is four years old and stays at the pack house, that's were most kids stay and some of the pack parents or teens if they don't have anywhere to stay.

"I'm no fatty though,"  he says kissing my lips softly, "I know babe." I say smiling at him and take his hand in mine. "Let's go back to your house." Xander says and I nod. We walk through the house and some boys my age say, "Looking good Leah." or "We should hook up sometime."  and Xander has to scare them off and I just laugh. When you mate or mark your mate then other men get attracted to you if they are unmated but soon it goes away.

"Where'd you guys go?" my father says as we get to my house. "The pack house he chased me." I say smiling and pointing at Xander. He gasps, "Because you called me a kitten!" All of us laugh and stay downstairs talking for a little bit.

"So Xander and Leah, When are you going to finish the mating process so you guys can become Alpha and Luna?" Mr. Quincy says and my face flushes a deep red.

//////\\\\\\

Hey Guys!!

PLEASE READ!! I hope you guys liked it!! So I don't know if you guys want contact with the two. I mean it might be good or weird for some of you guys. But some might like it. So inbox or comment your thoughts!!

So if you could please  vote for my books!! ily guys

These songs are stuck in my head; Don't trust me by 3OH!3, show me by Kid Ink and Chris Brown and talk dirty by jason derulo.

If you haven't listened to them look them up on youtube!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 24 23
Finding your mate is supposed to be the happiest moment of your life. Which it was for Xander but then it was also the worst. Xander is beta to his p...
1.3M 29.9K 31
Sadie O' Connell couldn't wait to meet her mate. She had always seen how her mother and father loved each other, which is something she couldn't wait...
955K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
362K 11.3K 40
17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smiths are pretty wealthy. Being the most pop...