𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 | 𝐀.𝐀

By asvpkilla

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Works #1 : Kimberly James, a typical 23 year old with a successful occupation. What'll happen when sh... More

read!¡
cast
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10 :: ep·i·logue

4

723 39 4
By asvpkilla

August

"August, what are we?." Kim asked intently.

I looked at her an smirked licking my bottom lip, knowing damn well she knew I wanted her.

"Kimberly, we're just ordinary people." I said while laughing.

"Aug, please tell me." She whined rolling her eyes like she always does.

"You my princess baby, I thought you knew." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and held my hand and was about to speak when her phone went off. She began typing so quick and then a few moments after she put it away.

"August, I'm getting hungry and I don't want Starbucks anymore." She said getting up.

"Okay sure,what's going to happen is we going home so I can cook you something because I don't see why you got this sudden crave for fast food lately." I said seriously.

"Aug." She over exaggerated.
"Aug." I mocked her, she literally did this every time she couldn't get something she wanted, then she would do this lil face and to frown. As if on Que she did just that and walked closer to me.

"Please." She tiptoed up knowing damn well that'll always get me.

"Aigh fine." I slapped her behind and people started to look like it was a damn show.

"Baby we're in public, please." She said.

"Nah Ion' know why these lazy eyed muthafuckas keep staring for, the hell y'all lookin at?". I said nonchalantly mugging.

They all looked away slowly and I chuckled lowly as we left and walked to my car. I opened her door and she sat while putting headphones in her ear.

I jogged to the other side and got in and pulled off to Dominos. A few minutes later we pulled up to Dominos and Kim was fast asleep. I don't even understand how she could fall asleep that quick.

Anyway I got out leaving her in the car and ordered the pizza for her well us, about 20 minutes later I got the large pepperoni pizza with chicken wings and came back. I opened the door to she a wide awake Kim. I chuckled then handed her them and made my way back to the hospital dropping her back off .

Kimberly

After eating the pizza August had bought me I then went straight back to work which consisted of numerous people entering the emergency room.

***

I grabbed my coat and buttoned up as I was getting ready to leave. My phone buzzed and I assumed it was August as I walked outside. But looking at my phone I realized I was completely wrong.

Trevor: I'm around the area so I'm stopping by the hospital and we can talk in my car sorry for the inconvenience.

That's fine I'll see you then.

I sighed as my palms began to get sweaty, I haven't seen him in over a year so this would be nerve racking for me altogether.

5 minutes later I saw a familiar car pull up and it was no one other than Trevor. I got up and walked towards his car and opened the door, he parked and shifted his attention towards me.

"You look.. great." He said taking a good look at me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Well I'm not trying to waste your time so let me get straight to the point." He said licking his lips and looking over at me.

"Right". I said

"I apologize for how I treated you when we were together because now I can say that I truly miss you." He paused. "But I know no amount of words could make up for the hurt I caused but I'm just hoping you'll accept my apology." He said sincerely.

My eyes began to get glossy because I was finally letting go of the hurt he caused and I felt a burden being lifted off of my shoulder.

As he leaned towards me I hugged him but suddenly there was tapping against the passengers side window. It was a guy I've never seen before but he looked angry.

"Get the fuck out." He yanked my arm.

Trevor had began getting out when the unknown man placed a gun to my head, by now I was scared shitless.

"Make one more step and I'm blowing this bitch out." He said through gritted teeth.

He put the gun down and grabbed me and led me to a car, he pushed me into the back and got into the passenger side where another man drove off.

I was scared, tired and more scared. "I-I promise I don't know anything." I muttered frantically hoping they'd let me go.

The driver smacked his teeth. "Shut the fuck up man."

The other guy had pulled out his ringing phone from his pocket.

"Yeo?." He answered. "Nah only got some bitch that I saw with him.. yeah we on our way now... aight one." He hung up.

A few minutes later he turned around and slapped me in the face causing my lip to quickly bruise, he then sent a numerous out of punches to my face.

My eyes remained low and my vision kept going and coming until I finally felt myself blackout.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my wrists were handcuffed to the chair I was sitting on.

The unknown guy came into the room and stood in front of me. "What was Trevor's plan?." He asked.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"Wrong answer bitch." He said and slapped me once again. I winced in pain as tears flowed from my eyes.

"I'm gonna ask agai–."

"Yeo Mac.. Mac?". I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Yeah bruh I'm in here." He said while placing a blunt to his lips.

"So where'd you say you found he–." August stopped in his tracks when he noticed me.

"Kimberly what the fuck bro, what the hell is going on?." He said smacking his teeth and walking towards me.

"Why you all beaten up?." He asked.

By now my lip was swollen and so were my eyes.

"I had to rough her up a lil' so she could talk." Mac said shrugging.

"Mannn, I got it from here bruh." August said angrily while shaking his head. Mac let himself out of the dimly lit room and August shifted his attention towards me.

"What the fuck were you doing? you could've gotten killed." He yelled making me jump.

"I-I didn't even know you guys knew each other, he's my ex and–." I said.

"This not lookin too good on your part Kim, the day Mac went to find this nigga, you just happened to be there." He paused. "Can't trust you bitches on nothing." He yelled.

"You have some nerve right now! I have no dealings with him other than we dated a while back further more how was I supposed to know that he was the one that shot you!." I cried.

"Shut that crying shit up because right now you've seen and know way too much." August said coldly.

I sat there in disbelief, here was the same guy that was so loving and caring to me, turned as cruel in a matter of minutes.

"Whatever happens to you that's on you." He said finally shaking his head and leaving the room.

August

Driving home I had a ton of shit on my mind, how could Kim play me like that? but shit wasn't adding up at all but something in the back of my mind was telling me she had nothing to do with it but something else was telling me that bitches can't be trusted regardless.

I pulled into my drive way only to see Trevor standing on stone pathway with 2 other men. He was smirking and looking at me, his dumbass, I pulled the gun out the glove compartment and put it into my jacket pocket and turning the silencer on. I proceeded to call Mac to tell him the plan had sped up and to come pull up to my crib just in case.

I got out the car and strolled over to where Trevor's ass was.

"Wasup bitch, you probably the stupidest muthafucka around here if you think Kimberly was involved but aside from that the coroners bouta pick you up." He spat waving his gun towards me.

I chuckled and walked closer to him.
"Aight, if you want to shoot me.. yo chance finna miss you right quick." I shrugged calmly.

"Punk ass, get tha fuck on." He said and shot me in the shoulder, I hissed and stumbled to ground in the corner of my eye I could see his men coming and stomping on me.

I hissed as blood began to coat the top of my shirt. I took my gun and shot him in the leg, by that time I had shot him again in his arm.

I chocked on some blood as I tried my best to wrestle the men off me.

"Y'all don't know who ya fuckin with." I mumbled stumbling.

"Nah, and if you know what's good for you, you'd shut the fuc-." His sentence was cut off by Mac shooting him in the chest several times and then he shot the other guy.

I smirked and dapped up Mac still in pain, but my victory was cut short when I heard police sirens in the distance.

"Mac get outta here and bring them two guards whichu, I got this." I said calmly.

"Aight g, keep it solid." He dragged the two guards and struggled putting them into the trunk of his car.

I held my shoulder and walked over to Trevor lying on the ground when 4 police cruisers pulled up as well as 2 ambulances.

"Put your hands where I can see them Alsina." A cop said loudly then I recognized it was cons. Jeffery that bitch always wanted me locked up but never had proof because I always kept a low profile, I guess now he'd get what he wanted.

I chuckled and raised my hands slowly walking backwards towards them. He cuffed me and put me into the back of the car.

Just then I was roughly pulled out the car and on to the ground by Jeffery. "You're so fucking stupid, and finally I have proof ahah!." He said with joy evident in his tone.

A few moments  later they rushed Trevor's ass to hospital and myself as well. I sighed heavily and I stood up in the same bed I met Kim in. The plan was slowly movin' shifty because all this wasn't planned but I've been in this position many times so I could get out right quick.

My arm was hand cuffed against the bed and all, police officers beside me and 2 outside the doors their was a knock. My eyes moved in the direction when I saw a nurse coming in.

She came over to me and smiled. "Hello I'm
Chantel, also your nurse for the next while." She said getting a few bandages out.

She seem to me to be Mexican by her tone and her body shape. She looked good nonetheless.

Once she finished bandaging me up she smiled. "Okay you're all done, it might hurt for a few days though."

"Thank you."

She licked her lip and winked as she walked out of the room, making sure her ass was in full view, shorty could get it though:

5 hours later it was going on to 10:00 pm and I had just gotten into my holding sell, Trevor wouldn't be out the hospital until tomorrow morning.

I sat back into the cold sell, my mind drifted back on Kimberly, if Trevor was right then I really fucked up.

And I have no contact for Mac so I hope he didn't kill her because that would be left on my conscience. She told me she wasn't involve but was she really telling the truth? She had never gave me a reason not to trust in the past so why would she start now.

This entire situation had me fucked up either way and I just needed time to think.

Constable. Jeffery told me court would be in a month so that means I'd be going to actual prison for the time being, I wasn't phased I was just worried about Kim because knowing her she probably had nothing to do with it and I know how Mac and them other niggas are and how dirty they can get.

I was slowly getting tired so I sat back and took a nap.

Kimberly

I was curled up in fetal position while a few other women came in and began hitting me repeatedly.

"This was snakes get around here." One announced while the other laughed.

By now blood was coming from my body and I was in excruciating pain. This continued on for the next 10 minutes until they finally left.

The entire situation had my head spinning in all types of directions because I had nothing to do with this but everyone around here was focusing on beating my ass.

1 month later

It's been a month and a few days since August has been away and I've been beat almost to death.

Weeks ago I'm guessing that August told one of them to let me go and I was finally released. However I did had a broken arm and foot along with several bruised ribs. I was really in bad condition.

I was so use to him being around me and now I was in a depressed state, I was still so furious about the way he treated me but it was whatever I guess, men come and go.

Vanessa recently got back on her feet and also applied to medical school and since she gets government assistance she also got accepted and to what she's been telling me she was doing very impressive in her program.

The entire ordeal between August  and Trevor had been on the news and to say that my mom was angry would be an understatement. She went on about how she couldn't believe I was dating a thug and what not and ever since then she hasn't spoken to me.

August had called me numerous times but I wasn't ready for all that, hell I didn't even want to see or be around him period.

For the past few weeks my stomach has been aching and not to mention the amount of times I sleep per day, my body was just behaving abnormally and I had finally decided to book a doctor's appointment.

***

Today was the doctor's appointment and it was also August' court date according to the news I was sort of nervous, I have no idea why, I sighed and finished my breakfast and began to get ready.

I put my braids into a side ponytail and wore leggings with black vans and an oversized sweater.

I sighed and locked the door on my way out, I started my car and drove to the appointment nervously. I was contemplating on going to the court to see what would happen but all in all he called me a bitch that he couldn't trust even though he knew I wouldn't do that.

"I'm doctor Grayson what has brought you in today?." She smiled.

"Well I have irregular sleeping patterns and lately I've been getting stomach aches almost all the time and sometimes when I eat certain foods." I explained.

"That sounds weird well, we'll do an ultrasound and see what's been causing the discomfort have you by any chance missed your period?"

"Uhm I can't recall having my period." I said trying to remember the last time it came.

She smiled. "Okay no problem I want you to urinate in this cup, bring it back and we'll do an ultrasound."

I nodded and got up. Quickly I made my way towards the bathroom and 5 minutes later I was finished, I washed my hands and returned to the room.

I walked back into the room and placed the cup on the trace and sat down.

"Okay I'm going to need you to lay back for me."

I did as told and sighed. She took out ultrasound tool and placed the gel onto my stomach to see what was going on.

She turned on the monitor and started to move the instrument across my stomach.

"Aha!." She smiled. "There's the problem." She said pointing to a circular figure.

"Seems like baby has been giving mommy quite a hard time." She giggled as she showed me the figure up close.

"Baby?." I said in shock and confusion.

"Yup, you're exactly 9 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." She smiled while wiping the gel off of my stomach.

I smiled on the outside but inside I was shocked, scared and confused all in one, the appointment ended and I had decided to go to the court house just to see what August' faith would be, I truly did miss him I must admit.

As for this baby the only logical explanation that could conclude this is that it's August's child because he's the only one
I've been sexually active in the last couple months.

I pulled into the courthouse entrance then parked. As I walked in the security guards searched me and I entered the courtroom. As I walked in I saw August standing with a couple of fresh bruises on his face. He looked at me and then turned his head.

A few moments later the judge began to speak and I sat down putting my bag onto the table.

"I was reviewing the case and it seems like Mr. August Harris acted out of self defence because Mr. Trevor Williams appeared on his property, the gun has a licence. However he did have illegal drugs classified as marijuana in the compartment of the vehicle so I sentence Mr. Harris to 6 months in county prison, court dismissed." He said banging the gavel.

I was somewhat relieved about the outcome somewhere inside me was happy that he would be getting out soon.

After I left the court house around 3 pm I went to an ice cream shop to finish my day off. I spent almost half an hour eating cookie dough ice cream and thinking about not seeing August for another 6 months and plus this baby he doesn't even know about yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
1K 104 14
What would you do for love? Is it really love? So many unanswered questions Samantha Lopez, a 23 years old office clerk breaks up with her long ter...
269K 7.8K 41
Best friend Love story. #1 contemporary Lit 4/11/22 MATURE CONTENT 18+!