Demigods, Shadowhunters, and...

Bởi ThatRandomCupcake413

When The Eleventh Doctor and River Song go to present day New York, they don't expect to find children of the... Xem Thêm

Angels in Bunker Nine- Part 1
Angels in Bunker Nine- Part 2
Friends and Demons- Part 1
Friends and Demons-Part 2
[BONUS CHAPTER] Aliens in a New Orleans Graveyard
Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 1
Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 3
Yo, my Koolaids.
New cover
Check, your move- Part 1
Yeah...

Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 2

51 2 4
Bởi ThatRandomCupcake413

---Jake's PoV---

I barely had time to process everything before candy went flying, shots were fired, and Carry on my Wayward Son blared to every corner of the bazaar. When I blinked, all of the bystanders were on the floor-most likely to avoid the gun shots that were most likely fired by River Song- looking around, members of the Great Council were running off to find the others, the music had stopped, and Skittles were everywhere.

"They do like being dramatic." Ace commented, picking up a few of the colorful candy that landed on a counter, tossing them into his mouth.

"Really, man?"

"Sorry!" Ace apologized, picking up another one, holding it to my mouth. "Did you want one?"

"We need to help the others. In case you forgot, they're now being hunted down!!!" I said, slapping his hand out of my face. Then I realized something. I dragged him out of sight of anyone. "This is bad. They're looking for humans, Ace."

"Yeah, and we're not human." My idiot of a quarter-brother countered as we started walking/jogging down the paths. "In case you forgot, they have a good sense of smell and they can probably tell the difference."

"We're not completely non-human." I retorted, sighing. "We just need to save the others at the moment, not discuss our biology."

"I'll go find Verenity, you know why." Ace stated, and I nodded in response. "Jez can take care of herself. You.... Go after the idiot, and make sure he doesn't get in to much trouble, we don't want a repeat of New Earth."

"But New Earth was fun!!! And we were going to catch him anyway!!!"

"You told me you weren't!!!"

"I don't remember that."

"It was yesterday, Jacob Smith." Ace scolded, using my full name. "Will I need to-" he stopped as he ran into someone. "Oh, sorry!!! I wasn't-" We then realized who it was.

The Doctor.

There was a staring contest between him and Ace for a bit. River and I just stood there, but River didn't know who we were. I wasn't even sure if she even knew about... it.

"Do... do I know you?" The Doctor asked, looking to both of us. "You two.... seem familiar-" We sprinted off before he could finish, both of us going in different directions. He couldn't know who we were yet.

Knowing is not good... I thought as I ran. I stopped when I spotted Leo hiding in the shadows of a booth, some cloth giving him a good hiding place. I saw him looking at a paper intently. I hid in between two booths positioned so I could see the main way of entering and exiting and still be hidden.

As if on cue, two Raxacoricofallapatorians ran in, stopping in the middle of the area.

"Smell that??" one of them asked.

"All of that adrenaline and fear, so young..... both of them." The other commented. I saw Leo's confused face as the alien said that, mouthing 'Both?'.

"Both not entirely human.... I can't tell the other on one but..... Oh, this is a surprise."

"I thought there was only one left???"

"Looks like there's more than they thought." I saw Leo starting to scoot closer to the fabrics, trying to pass them and slip through the other side. It didn't work out as well as that. He managed to knock over every piece of cloth on the counter, all falling to the floor, the boards they were wrapped on banging loudly against the floor.

Idiot.

The two Raxacoricofallapatorians turned sharply to him. He jumped up, holding his hands out like a traffic director.

"STAY BACK!!!!" He screamed, one hand going to one of the counters, picking up the first thing he finds, holding it up before he could see what it was. "I KNOW HOW TO USE THIS...." He looks to what he picked up, confused.

"That's a hairdryer." One of them stated.

He threw it at them, which they just knocked aside. "Um..." Leo thought for a second before pulling out a tool from his belt. "I HAVE A LUG WRENCH!!!! I'M ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!!!!!"

"...... Do you even know how to use a lug wrench???"

"Do you?!" Leo asked.

"Yeah." The second one said, knocking it out of the air when Leo threw it.

He began to back up, racking his brain for a plan. "Ok, so intimidation didn't work. But what if....." Oh god, Leo, don't do anything stupid. Want to know what he did next???

Something stupid.

He burst into flames, flailing his arms in the air. "I'M INSANE!!!!! I SET FIRES TO FEEL JOY!!!!! PURPLE COWS ARE EATING BABIES!!!!!" The two aliens were wide eyed at this, looking pretty freaked out. They also looked concerned for him. He seemed to notice and shoved an entire counter of jewelry on the floor. "FLYING MINT BUNNIES USING OMEGLE!!!!!!!"

"You need Jesus." One alien stated. Something whizzed past and hit Leo's neck. He froze, his fire going out instantly. His eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed. Tranq dart. The idiot. Just had to go throw hairdryers.

.This kid's insane." The other one said, walking over and picking Leo up.

"Put him in the place for..... the special people." They then went off in different directions, the one with Leo going left the other going right.

Place for special people??? What..... oh. They're throwing him in the asylum.

---VCR' s PoV---

As I woke up, I notices a few things:

1.) I was tied up.

2.) In was in a cage.

3.) There was an alien eating a scone.

"Oh, your awake!" The alien stated, getting up to get a better look at me. "I wasn't sure if you were with the group of criminals from before, but it doesn't matter. You'll be gone in an hour."

"Criminals?" I asked, trying to fight against the restraints. "What criminals???"

"The ones from before. The two adults three kids, and the criminal? Human, like yourself." Before I could respond, another alien walked with a cage like mine, but with a tarp over it. Even through the fabric, I heard the muffled curses from the person inside, even though the person was obviously gagged.

"Found the girl." The alien said, setting the cage down next to mine. The curses began to sound more familiar by the second. I now noticed I was in the back of some type of metal, horseless carriage.

"We have the offers???" The first one asked.

"500,000 credits. Each." The first one started at his counterpart in amazement.

"That much?!?! For just two humans?!?!"

"She said she needed them for something. She just needed to come and make sure that they're what she's looking for."

"What did this person want us for anyway???" I asked.

"She never said. Most likely work." The second answered. "We should get moving, we don't want to anger the customer." They pulled a tarp over the back so I couldn't see what was outside. I heard the sound of a engine before the carriage started moving. The other cage began moving in different directions, like the person inside was rocking it back and worth. Then the cage tipped over an fell on its side.

"Naima?!" I asked,looking at the redhead in the cage, bound and gagged, the right lens on her glasses slightly cracked.

"MVNTRHIY?!?!" She tried saying through the gag. I was guessing she was trying to say my name. She struggled against her bonds to no success. She said a word that I heard clearer, surprised that a lady would use such language.

"How'd they get you there???" I questioned. She shrugged, like it was nothing. I looked at her closer. I saw countless necklaces around her neck-all either gold, silver, or platinum- and a few in her pockets; matching bracelets, adorned with different stones like jade, sapphire, ruby and peridot; most likely matching earrings in her stuffed pockets; a new pair of black and white stripped tights, a red tank top, and a black hat; and a black string bag stuffed with whatever was in it with a weird symbol on it of what looked like a bat with a yellow background.

"You stole all of that?!?!" Again, another shrug, but I saw her smile. I sighed. "I can't believe you."

"Mphdl vimth tm, wmqrich." She said through the gag, trying to sit up but the cage was too small so she laid on her bag. She began moving her jaw weirdly.

"Do you have any plans to get out of here???" I asked. She seemed to try and get her hands free. She failed and shook her head, her jaw still shifting.

"This is just perfect. We're going to be sold on the black market to someone for what ever reason-"

"SUCCESS!!!!!" I looked to see Naima had gotten her gag off. I'm guessing the jaw movements did that. She smiled and tried to reach the lock on the cage. Her hands were bounded so tightly she couldn't even move the fingers. She scowled and began ranting. "THIS IS ILLEGAL!!!!! SLAVERY!!!! RELEASE US OR FEEL OUR WRATH!!!!" We heard laughter from the front.

"Not a chance." Was all that the aliens said.

"Well I'm out of ideas."

"Great."

"I detect sarcasm, VCR."

"Shut up."

---Ace' s PoV---

Running was probably the worse idea ever, but hey, the Doctor can NOT figure out who me or Jake are. That will be very, very, VERY bad. I ran through the place, not sure where I was going. Everyone seemed to be gone so I ran into no one. I began looking for the others. I thought I heard something yelled from far away about a purple cow and a mint bunny or something like that, but I wasn't sure what it was.

I ran and ran until-

"OI!!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!!!" I said as I fell. I looked to see Jez.

"Sorry! Just running for my life so-" I cut her off as I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the shadows. A Raxacoricofallapatorian ran down the way, taking no notice to us, carrying a limp figure. I barely saw it as the alien ran past too fast for me get a good look.

"Was that...." Jez seemed to think about something but turned her focus to me.

"Hey, Gray. It's been a while." I greeted, holding my fist out. She stared at me in confusion. "Don't leave me hanging, Jez." I said. She still looked confused, but gave me a fist bump nonetheless.

"Uh.... Hi." She said awkwardly.

"C'mon Jez, stop acting like you don't know me." I laughed. Out of everyone on the TARDIS Team(The nickname I made for us), she and Jake knew me before we met the Doctor. At this time, she should be the only one out of the others who knows me.

"Oh... um.... should I???" She asked nervously. I stared at her. She isn't like herself- the Jez 'I-can-handle-myself' Gray- and she's never nervous.

"Yeah...." I drifted off. "Don't you-" The realization hit me hard. She doesn't remember anything yet....

"Well, I have to go, kind of running for my life-"

"Hold on a sec." I grabbed her shoulder. She looked at me with the same confused expression. I stared at her. How much does she remember... The idea came to me. My hands went to the sides of her face.

"What are you doing?!" She asked.

"It's a trick I learned. Hopefully it will work...."

"'Hopefully?'"

"Just trust me."

"But I don't know who you are-"

"Well I know you."

"That's not good in my book-"

"I'm from your future and past so stop being difficult and just let me help." I snapped. She looked at me with a bit of curiosity. The word 'past' must have worked.

"Ok." I smiled, happy that we were getting somewhere. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I remember Jake's dad telling me about this trick, but I never actually tried. Never thought I would have to.

"What are you-" Jez began asking, but she stopped. Suddenly, I was in darkness. A single door stood there, the door that separated and connected our thoughts or something like that. When I was told the story, I barely paid attention. I walked forward(well mentally, since I was in my mind more than my body) and opened the door. I walked in to where there should have been a walkway and many screens that were her memories.

That wasn't what I saw.

Inside, was a small room, about the size of a living room. The walls were concrete and only three screens were there. Jez(again mentally) was in the corner, her hands at her ears. The first screen was next to the door. It was of a hospital. I thought it was when she as born, but the hospital was hit by lightning. It basically exploded, the building then collapsing on itself. Then in an alley, was Jez, cut and bloody and burned, looking at the once standing building.

I continued walking in. The next was a bit happier. I saw Bunker Nine, her and Leo with the angels in a circle, trapped in a cage of some sorts. Both of her ankles were broken but she looked like she didn't care. The Doctor and River and Naima and the others were there as well. The memory where she first met the Doctor.... Or at least, the one she remembers.

The last was next to her. Her, Naima, Verenity, and Leo were saving Nico from the vampires. The warehouse exploded, Verenity came on the TARDIS, the Doctor and River were drunk with Jack and Magnus, and Verenity was attacked with Skittles.

"How are you doing that???" I heard Jez say. I walked to the corner she was in. She was muttering something, but I couldn't tell what she was saying.

"Are you ok-" I reached and touched her shoulder. Suddenly, a memory popped up in my head.

It was Jake's birthday. His little sister, Apalla, had planned a day out with the usual gang. She got him a Finding Nemo movie poster because it was his favorite animated movie. Jez got him a Dora the Explorer coloring book because she always gives the most random presents. I got him, and everyone else that day, a fedora. His was white with black stripes. Apalla' s was a light purple one. Jez had a black one with a blue strip. And I got a green one for.... Barry. He got Jake a combo pack with all three High School Musical movies. He was one of my closest friends, I think we all wanted him and Jez to get together. That day-one of the worse days of my life- ...that day was when Barry-

I was pulled out of her mind and we were back at the bazaar. She punched me before I knew what was going on, knocking me to the ground. She pulled her weapon out, turned it into her four-foot sword, and pointed it at my neck.

:WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" She screamed, tears brimming her eyes. I stared at her, now the confused one. "ANSWER ME, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!"

"Calm down-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!! WHY WAS I IN THAT MEMORY?!?!"

I stared at her, awestruck. "You saw that???"

"YES I DID, NOW ANSWER ME, WHY WAS I THERE?!?!" Tears streamed down her face now. "WHY... Why do I remember that.... Why now...?" She put her sword away, wiping the tears away. I got up and hugged her. She sobbed into my chest, just like that day.

"It's ok, Jez." I tried to comfort her, but I'm really bad when it comes to emotions.

"ITS NOT!!!" She sobbed harder. Seriously, I need to get better at talking to people with emotions and stuff. She looked up at me, the tears stopping. "It's not 'ok' like you want it to be."

"I know. It's just nice to hope about this kinds of things." I looked at her. She looked like she did on that day: tired, angry, and broken, but now she wasn't angry.

"Why didn't I remember....?" She muttered, looking at the purple sky.

"I have no clue." Lie. My conscious stated.

"THERE!!!" We turned to see the Lord Predator Blathereen and some of his soldiers. They had us surrounded from all sides. Aw, mint bunnies.

"Jezebel Gray, you can't run anymore. Come forth and face your crimes." The Lord Predator demanded.

"Ok." I looked at her as she walked in front of Blathereen. “On one condition."

"What are you doing, Jez?!" I questioned.

"What is it???"

"You don't harm my blond friend over there." She pointed to me. "Let him go."

"Done." Lord Predator Blathereen agreed.

"WHAT?!?!"

"Ace, you and Jake better be at the execution." Jez smiled. I stared at her like she was crazy, which she most likely was a bit. We all are. Then I realized what she meant.

"Of course." I smirked. "I wouldn't miss it." I ran through the aliens, and they didn't stop me. The plan was already running through my head, all I needed was a few ingredients from the bazaar and Jake to be ready for the execution.

---Leo's PoV---

Asylums are creepy as hell.

The walls were blood stained, some with hand prints swiping the wall. The cells were tight and close to the others, the only thing separating them were more bars. The back walls had shackles that were rusted and also blood stained. One of them was on my ankle, cutting into my skin. The only sounds were wails of different aliens from the whole place. The metal floors creaked with the slightest movement, making the place even more creepy.

The alien-a weird fish/vampire/lizard thing- across from me, rocking back and forth, muttering about me dying wasn't what you would call comforting.

"Your going to die." The alien found it funny and laughed like a weirdo.

"You already said that." I told him, or her. I wasn't sure what gender it even was.

It laughed again, harder. "You all will die!!!"

"Excuse me?"

"You all will perish!!! You think your safe in that big, blue box of his!!! You're not, you know. There we're ones before you, and their fates were less cruel!!!"

"How do you-"

One shall die by a last breath,

Another to lock an evil away.

One will take the bullet to save one from it's wrath

While one will take the knife for another to stay.

One will be lost like their blood

One killed by their love or not. 

A child shall perish by fire, another by flood.

The last be the one that the others forgot."

"W-what was that?!"

The alien leaned through the bars as far as it could while being chained to the wall. "Your going to die, Leo Valdez. You all will die." At that happy note, the alien went back to its corner, rocking back and forth.

I need to get out of here.

I grabbed the bars, fire coming to my hands. Nothing happened. I concentrated, the fire getting hotter and whiter. Nothing happened.

"Whatcha doin'?" I turned to see a figure in the cell next to me. I knew no one was there five seconds ago. The person was human as I could tell. The guy wore jeans and a black hoodie. The hood was up so I couldn't see his face but his voice was very familiar.

"Trying to get out."

"Are you trying to melt the bars???"

"Well I can't exactly use my teeth to rip them off." I answered.

"Yeah, your anything but Shark Boy, Valdez."

I looked at the guy again. "How do you know me?!"

"From your future. It's complicated. I'm just here to help."

"Who are you???"

"Call me L.S."

"Luke Skywalker?!?!"

"No, you idiot. Levi. Last name's confidential. And long." Levi seemed to think about something before continuing. "But Pandora' s initials, I swear, our parents just named her that on purpose. But that's off topic. Do you still have the blueprints???"

I pulled out the paper I found around the bazaar. Surprisingly, they didn't take it, the music device, or my toolbelt. Idiots. But I couldn't open the locks, so that's a bummer.

"How did you-" I looked up to see Levi was gone. His voice..... No, it couldn't be him, he's back at Camp.

I looked at the blueprints, still lost on what it was. It looked like a modulator but different. Something about it looked alien but human, like alien tech remade by someone on earth.

I pulled bits and pieces of metal from my belt, noticing something. There was a new pocket. That never happened. I opened it and pulled out the object I found at the bazaar, before the government aliens came.

It appeared to be a marker pen to most people, but I saw a screwdriver. I picked it up because it looked cool at a first glance. Now looking at it, I saw it was not what I thought. I turned it in my hands, finding a button. I pushed it and one end glowed slightly and made a weak electronic noise before flickering out.

“No, no, no, no." I muttered. I banged it on the floor and tried it again. It glowed brighter and the noise stronger. The shackle that bound me to the wall clicked. I moved my ankle finding it free. The idea hit me faster than I thought and I began to work. I grabbed the musical device and began tinkering with it, following the blueprint. I pulled out some ear plugs and put them in, knowing I would need them later.

After five minutes, I made the device work as the technology on the paper would. I shoved in my pocket, got up, and walked to the lock. I pointed the screwdriver at the lock and pressed the button. The door to the cell unlocked and slide open. I walked out, smiling. The alien in the cell looked at me awestruck.

"See ya." I gave it a two-finger salute before running down the rows of cells.

---The Doctor's PoV---

It's impossible.

No it's not.

Yes, it is. Those kids aren't who I think they are.

They are. You should know.

Shut up or I'll shoot you.

I am you.

I continued to debate my thoughts until I was getting a headache. We've been running for who-knows-how-long and we haven't seen a single Raxacoricofallapatorian, and no sign of the kids.

"They could be safe." River tried to comfort me. "They could be back on the TARDIS, waiting for us-"

"Or they could be dying right now!!!" My mind kept imagining so many narratives, I had to remind myself that they could fight, that they wouldn't go easily. They're smart, they could figure out plans. They-

I was rammed into for the second time today. I saw it was by the same blond haired, jade colored eyed, freckled faced kid from earlier. He tried to run but River grabbed his wrist and threw him back on the ground.

"Look, I have to go-"

"Not before you answer a few questions." River cut him off.

"But it's important-"

"Then we'll be quick." She cut him off again, getting her gun out. "Who are you??? Who was the boy with you???"

He looked at her then me. "I can't tell you..."

"Why not?" I asked, trying to figure out why he seemed to familiar. Something about him just.... felt familiar. I don't know how to explain it really, which was a first.

The kid looked at us again. "My name is Ace. I'm from your future. Can't tell you how, or when."

Was it his slight accent..... or his eyes... or his personality??? My brain racked for an answer, but I couldn't find one.

"I need to find my friend-"

"Who's he???" I had more of an idea on him. I heard Ace say his name.

Jacob Smith..... those eyes...... It's impossible.....

"He's my quarter brother, Jake."

"Quarter???"

"My family is REALLY confusing." Ace said. "Now I have to find him because someone is in danger of dying so-" He got up and ran. I was about to follow him but I wanted to find the others first. I saw him run and stop. A truck drove where he was about to cross. It stopped before it hit Ace, who then moved, and then drove faster away. He looked at it like he was debating something, before to running after the truck, pulling something out of his pocket.

____________

CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS BARRY?!?!?!?! Hahaha. No one important JUST A RANDOM GUY!!!!! ((Lol not really))

WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT DEATH TELLING RHYME?!?!?!?!?! I made that up on the spot!!! :) So yeppies.

WHO WAS THAT LEVI GUY?!?!?!?! Lol I know. WHY DID LEO SAY HE'S BACK AT CAMP?!?!?!?! I know ;).

I AM A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL IN FLORIDA I'M NOT RIORDAN, CLARE, OR MOFFAT!!!!!!!!!!

SO PEACE OUT!!!!!!

~~~~~ Jessie(Super-Who-Potter-Lock-Goddess-of-Brooklyn)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

151K 5.4K 50
Poppy Watcher was living her life. Her boring, dull life. Wishing and hoping The Doctor would show up with the TARDIS to whisk her away to see the un...
311 10 13
Hello everyone! This story is about me and some of my other friends that know about percy Jackson, being in a school of demigods and meeting the othe...
4.9K 244 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
16.4K 628 24
A crossover story of the Tenth Doctor and Supernatural. What will happen when the two worlds collide? Comments are greatly appreciated :D