Love You More

נכתב על ידי lexxil

After everything we've been through. Everything you did and everything I did. Every time you left and every... עוד

PART ONE: TWO
PART ONE: THREE
PART TWO
PART THREE: ONE
PART THREE: TWO
PART THREE: THREE
PART THREE: FOUR
PART FOUR: ONE
PART FOUR: TWO
PART FOUR: THREE
Sorry for the late updates

PART ONE: ONE

1.2K 22 2
נכתב על ידי lexxil

"You look hot." Zeke commented on my dress, it was red and long and satin, my blonde hair was curled and down my back, my face bronzed and glowy. I felt good but so out of my comfort zone. "Tate keeps staring at you." He chuckled, handing me a drink. Tate Winter, T-Dubs as the team called him, was your stereotypical quarterback. Super attractive. Way too good for everyone else and a total douchebag. He was smart and a good guy, don't get me wrong. But he really loved himself.

"He's just surprised I have boobs and don't always wear t-shirts and spandex." I snorted. "He told my mom this morning that he wouldn't be surprised if I showed up in my volleyball uniform. I considered it. Just for shits and giggles." I smirked and Zeke laughed. Tate also was my mom's latest charity case. The kids family was loaded. But, he lacked attention. My mom took him in last summer and he's lived in our basement ever since. My brothers old room. "He'll give me shit about it later."

"He likes you."

"He doesn't."

"He talks about random shit you do all the time. Even when it doesn't pertain to the conversation. We could be talking about Tony Romo and he'll say something like 'Ari made some bomb ass brownies last night.'" Zeke laughed but I just rolled my eyes. Zeke was one of Tate's best friends, and mine. He was the star running back, best in Massachusetts if you asked me.

"My brownies are bomb ass and you fucking know it, Z." I retorted and he grinned, tapping my nose. "I gotta get home, Mom's got the night shift and I'm on baby duty."

"I thought it was Tate's night?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I snorted.

"You really think he'd take prom night? He paid me 50 bucks to take him." I handed the drink back to him and hugged him quickly after he asked some girl to take a picture of us. "Have a good night, get him home safely."

I was home within 20 minutes and my mom was rushing out the door. "He's in his crib. He won't go to sleep but I tried. Have a good night, there are cookies on the counter. Behave and don't let Tate break anything when he comes in." I nodded while she kissed my cheek and ran out with a quick exchange of "love you's".

"My little Teagan." I cooed when I finally got into his room. I had changed into one of Tate's old t-shirts he had left in the laundry room and a fair of fuzzy socks. Teagan was 2, blue eyes and blonde curls. The sweetest thing I've ever known. He giggled a lot. Especially when he was tired. "It's bed time, bud."

"No bed." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I smiled, knowing he was only doing this to bother me. "Story," he pointed to his shelf and I nodded, lifting him from his bed and set him on the carpet. I grabbed one of his little books, one he had me read every night. "Where Tate?" He frowned. "No Tate?"

"He's dancing," I cooed, kissing his cheek. "He'll be home in the morning and you guys are gonna hang out, ok?" He nodded, letting me read him the story. The Very Hungry Caterpillar. His favorite.

I finally got him to sleep and went downstairs. I made a bowl of ice cream and heated up some of the brownies I actually did make yesterday. Once I finally sat down to eat, the door opened and shut quietly. "Ari?" Tate was home. It wasn't even midnight. "Hey," he smiled, taking off his jacket. "Sorry, I felt bad I made you take the baby shift so I came home. Didn't realize you would be done."

"Tate, you can go out." I sighed, breaking off a piece of my brownie. He came and sat next to me and grabbed another brownie from the plate.

"I don't really want to." He cleared his throat and I nodded. "You looked really beautiful tonight, by the  way."

"Are you on drugs?" I smirked at him and he chuckled, shaking his head. "Drunk?" He shook his head again. "Mind-altering alien experience?"

"Jesus, Ari, take the fucking compliment." He groaned and I grinned. There's my Tater Tot. "You looked better than your usual troll self, ok?"

"You're just about as sweet as sugar, you know that?" I squeezed his cheek and he brushed my hand away. We both ended up laughing and I set my hand back on his cheek, this time just to lay it there. He was warm and his skin was soft. "You looked good tonight too."

"I know." He winked and I swatted his cheek lightly. He took my hand in his and I stood up to stand closer to him. This happened usually. We'd have these moments alone and we'd get caught up in each other. He pulled me closer, opening his legs to let me in. His arms wrapped around my waist and my hands went into his long sandy hair. "It's been awhile." He whispered and I nodded, biting my lip. "My room or yours?"

"You've got the baby monitor?" I asked and he nodded, moving his hands down to my backside. He stood up, lifting my thighs around him before he kissed me hard. His tongue darted into my hungry mouth and I knitted my fingers into his hair. There wasn't a single wall between us. Just he and I in sync from the moment he brought me downstairs and laid me on his bed.

"You look so good in my shirt, baby." He mumbled, lifting the fabric over my head. "But, you look even better like this." He growled hungrily and dove himself into my chest. He sucked and bit at my neck, my chest, my stomach, my thighs. Wherever he could reach. "I love our secret." He mumbled when he slid into me and I gasped.

I loved it too.

There was a different side to the both of us. One that was primal and hungry. One that couldn't control one another or our selves. One that only he and I know. We both liked it rough. He liked when I scratched him and I liked when he bit me. He liked to grab my throat and it made my core soak. I liked when he spanked me so hard I could feel his hand the next day. He liked when I gagged on his cock. We both wanted each other. From the first night he moved in.

No one knew.

To others, we were just living together. My mom took care of him while his parents didn't. I played my sport, he played his. But this was our game.

"Fuck me." He said loudly when we had both finished and I slid off of him. We were both panting and sweating and he was still touching me. He ran a hand from my breast to my hips and kissed me softly. "You're a phenomenal woman, Ariana Davis."

"Thanks, Winters." I bit my lip, kissing him again a few more times before he smacked my ass he pulled me back on top of him. "Round 2, already?" I grinned, sinking my nails into his chest.

"Let's see how many times I came make you cum tonight." He hummed, gripping my thighs. "Get the fuck up here."

---

"Missed you at the party last night." Zeke whispered in my ear before he sat next to me, Tate on the other side. "Tate where'd you run off to?"

"Lainey was upset I made Ariana babysit. Told me to go home and help." He lied easily, biting a baby carrot afterwards. When he knew Zeke moved conversations, he winked at me, squeezing my thigh. "Ari," he teased, grinning at me. "Will you pretty please with all that is good and happy, make me some of those chocolate chocolate chip cookies tonight? I'll be your best friend forever."

"That's really not a hard spot to fill." I snorted.

"Hey!" Zeke warned and I grinned back at him. He slung his arm around me and kissed my hair in return. "I'll be over for cookies."

"Fat asses." I rolled my eyes, flicking them both.

"You too." Zeke whispered in my ear and we both laughed. He always told me my butt didn't match my body. I was a small girl with big hips. "Yo, Sadie's looking for me so I'm out."

"She must give really good head." I rolled my eyes. Sadie Donnelly was a raging bitch and major SLORE. Kinda like me.

"Phenomenal. You are welcome to join anytime you'd like." He winked at me and tipped my chin before he walked away, leaving me and Tate alone.

"He's an idiot." Tate shook his head.

"He's your friend." I shrugged and the corner of his lip raised.

"He's yours too."

"I have no idea why."

"You think he's cute."

"Zeke Turner is not cute." I shook my head. "That boy is sexy."

Tate laughed and I pushed his head playfully. "He thinks you are too."

"He tells me all the time."

"Why not fuck him, then?"

"Then who would fuck you?" I teased, raising my eyebrows in question. He raised his bottom lip and mocked a laugh, annoyed. "Zeke is fragile."

"You've never seemed to care if I was."

"Are you sensitive, Tate?" I stuck out my bottom lip and he rolled his eyes. We both knew the answer. "Fuck off then."

"You're such a bitch, you know that?"

"Suck a tit."

"Whip em out then!"

I really hate Tate Winter.

No I don't.

I love fucking Tate Winter.

No. No.

I actually really hate Tate Winter.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

89 18 8
You are worthy of love, no matter the damage.
749 82 23
"Everyone hopes for that perfect life, but me I just want to be happy. Maybe this new school will help. I don't know anymore. Everything was okay unt...
64.3K 4.5K 18
Him : it's was just a revenge and i don't have ever loved you one more thing forget everything . Her : What was my mistake, why did you do this to m...
822 7 16
There was still so much I wanted to say. So much I wanted to do. I thought we'd have more time. This is everything I never told you.