[AoT Levi x Dragonborn! Reade...

By Espeones

[OLD BOOK | READ WITH CAUTION] (Y/n) (L/n)... Very cocky personality, but that doesn't mean she's isn't fearl... More

{Prologue}
Chapter 1[A New World]
Chapter 2 [Getting Used to This]
Chapter 3 [A Night to Never Forget]
Chapter 4 [The Trail +(Y/n) vs Levi]
Chapter 5 [Nightmares who Return and Created]
Chapter 6 [Recovering scars, & New Wounds]
Chapter 7 [Explanations are Needed]
A/n| +Valentines Day Special
Chapter 8 [Ticket to Home]
Chapter 9 [Home and Back Again]
Chapter 10 [More explanations, More Feelings, and More... EVERYTHING]
Chapter 12 [A Red Dragon (+a Vampire) to Join the Party]
Chapter 13 [Levi's Jealousy From a Stolen Spot Light]
Chapter 14 [Old Love, Forgotten Lover]
Chapter 15 [Suprising Items]
Chapter 16 [The Elder Scroll]
Chapter 17 [Alduins defeat]
Chapter 18 [A Little Confession]
Chapter 19 [Tidying Up The Mess]
A/N: IMPORTANT (plz read)
A/N Editing Notice
Chapter 20 [The Epilogue]

Chapter 11 [Another Visit from The World eater]

3.4K 112 22
By Espeones

《You should definitely go look at my other shit. (P.S NOT ACTUAL POOP)

>> Edited 2020/07/30

Reader's POV

I took a sip of the tea from the cup I held in my hand. I sat there with a book in my other hand, staring down at the words.

Slamming the book down in frustration, Cicero jumps at the loud noise. Looking over with wide eyes.

"Is everything alright, Listener?" He questions.

"Of course, just... Uhh trying to wrap my head around some things..." I replied sheepishly, looking out the window to the star-filled sky.

"Cicero is at your service great and powerful Listener." He says casually, the taps his chin when he pauses. "I suppose I am the listener in this case, then, hm?"

"Thank you." I mumbled, smiling at the joke. But it fell when my head starts pounding slowly yet suddenly, I rub my temples in order for my head ache to stop. 'God I can't come up with a simple plan to do this.' I grit my theeth in irritation, my headache growing.

I've been up for a few nights just trying to think of a way to beat Alduin. I haven't rested in awhile, but it was my utmost priority to have some idea on beating that overgrown lizard back into the ground.

My head turns to the door as a knock emits from the other side. I breath a small 'oh' before standing and walking towards the wooden door.

"What is it?" I said tierdly once I open the door. There stood Eren and Mikasa along with Armin, they all held a concerned look.

"Hi (Y/n), how are you holding up?" Armin asked.

"You skipped both breakfast and lunch, and you even skipped dinner yesterday!" Eren exclaimed, concern written all over his features.

I gave them an apoligetic look. "Sorry, I've just been busy in my thoughts a lot quite lately..." I told them, what a terrible excuse...

"Have you eaten anything? You have bags under your eyes." Mikasa said, basically noting. Their concern brings an appreciative flutter in me, I can't quell the warm look I offer them.

I shuffle my weight from side to side, "I... don't have much time right now too do so." I admit.

"At least come eat dinner with everyone!" I look to Armin and sigh.

Shaking my head in defeat, I speak; "Oh alright, just uh leave room at the table for two. Cicero has been more... whiney for food lately." I could feel the imaginary awkward beat of sweat dripping as I cock my head to the imperial who was fiddling with an ebony dagger.

"Oh sure!"

♤ooOOoOOo♤

I was greeted by everyone as I sat down with a small smile. Cicero sat next to me, suprisingly silent. I drank/ate (?) the odd soup. I took out a sweet roll and handed it to Cicero, who's eyes lit up at the sight.

"Ohh! Can I have one?" Sasha lean over the table in front of me. I leaned back a bit.

I rose a brow, "just this once, Sasha." I told her, giving her a sweet roll. Then I pulled out a boiled cream treat and hid a grin as I bit into it.

"WOAH WHAT'S THAT?" Sasha asked excitedly as her eyes started to sparkle. Perhaps I should be a bit worried how food-obsessive she is...

"It's a boiled cream treat... and no, you cannot have any." I said sternly. Sasha pouted making everyone laugh at her attempt.

I smiled softly, urning my head away from the conversation. When I caught a certain captain's gaze. A smirk soon replaced my smile, I was tempted... So I winked at him.

Levi's eyes widened and instantly looked away from me. I let out a chuckle it was amusing.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright." Armin asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm good." I assure him.

Hanje ran up to our table with a concerned look. "(Y/N)! THERE'S A DRAGON! IT'S PERCHED UP ON THE WALL RIGHT NOW!" She exclaimed loudly, getting everyone's attention.

"What!? Oh gods help us." I said standing up and rushing to go outside. I felt the strong breeze hit my face as I opened the door. Cicero right on my tail.

I quickly look up and see a large dragon perched on the wall. But... This time...

"Ohdaving!?" I call out. The dragons head turns towards me, and it was indeed the ruby coloured dragon I'm familiar with. "How...?" I mumbled. 'Had he gone through the portal? Maybe...'

Ohdaving flew up into the air and then decended down, soon landing infront of me.

Pull out my swords and run up to the 'red' dragon. I went to slash at the beast.

Yet he moved his head in time and let out a deep chuckle. "So I you are not so easily fooled, well done Dovahkiin." He congratulated, the colour red was soon consumed by ebony as glowing red orbs peered into my (E/c) ones.

I narrowed my eyes to the dragon, "Stooping so low to fool me by pretending to be Ohdaving? A traitor of yours?" I say smugly.

Alduin hummed, "Well, it was worth a shot to try the shout."

With raised brows I told him, "You trying stall? Because it is clearly not working."

I ran and sent my blade through his scales. He roared and shouted to the sky, clouds covered the blue and it rained. He blew fire to me which I rolled out of the way to. Shouting towards him before he took to the skies, "Joor Zah Frul!"

'That should keep him down...' I said and sliced at the side of his body. He let out a frustrated growl and bit down on my arm. I let out a painful yell.

I looked to Cicero who was using his own blades against Alduin, but it seemed as if the world eater was only interested in biting my whole arm off. Cicero, no matter how willing for spilling blood, was probably deemed unthreatening... compared to me that is.

"Gahh!" I screeched loudly. From the corner of my eye, I noticed the higher-ups came rushing outside to see the bloody scene.

I felt the blood run down my arm as I grit my teeth, Alduin lifted me by the arm and threw my to the ground (still not letting me go for your information.)

With the strength I could muster, I used my other sword in my right arm to stab Alduin below the neck.

He groaned and dropped my arm. My left gauntlet fell to the ground along with me. I looked to my left arm that was covered in blood, flesh ripped out and a bit of bone peaking through.

"Shit..." I muttered, I swiped my gauntlet off the ground as I backed up.

Alduin huffed, steam puffing from his mouth as he shook his head furiously. The sword flung out from his scales and he set his gaze on me.

I ran a few feet away, breathing heavily. Taking a large health potion and a stamina potion and downing them both quickly. The flesh regenerating on my arm, and I soon felt back to health. Willing my swords to disappear and come back to my side.

I wiped a bit of the blood of my left gauntlet. I groaned, 'Geez I gotta get this repaired.' I thought tiredly.

"What's going on here!?" Levi shouted as he too entered the scene.

Both mine, Cicero, and Alduin's head turned to the short man. Levi's eyes trailed to my arm- which was still in the middle of healing.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked, confused by the situation. There was fear in his eyes, however, I was uncertain for what reason.

I rolled my eyes at him, "as you can clearly see, I am in the middle of fighting." I used my free hand to gesture to the said dragon. Alduin's head turns towards me before the Dragon Rend shout wares off. "Oh no.." I whisper before I could direct another shout to Alduin.

He outstretched his wings and flew up, then blowing a strong gust of wind and dust in our direction. I cover my eyes (note that I didn't have my helmet on) and turned my head to the side to avoid the the wind. An eye still glued onto the scaled figure above.

Alduin roared and swooped down, swinging his tail towards-- specifically me-- but I think he would just hit anything he can. My eyes widened, attempting to dodge, before getting whacked by the strong tail.

I get up slowly and watch Alduin fly up. I grab my bow and aim carefully, squinting my eyes I let go of the arrow. "Bullseye..." I smirk as I see Alduin flinch mid air. I saw my arrow lodged between his scales. Right where I had stabbed him in the neck, and I get ready to fire once more. This time with the element of electricity sparking on the end. "If I beat you once. I'll most certainly do it again!" I yelled letting my arrow fly to where Alduin was going.

My arrow pierced his wing and flew through. I nod to myself as Alduin struggles to land with a hole in his wing. He lands and dirt flys, he turns his body to me eyes full of hatred.

"I will kill you Dovahkiin... I'll make sure of it. I'll rip you to tiny pieces and burn your corpse then leave it to rot where everyone can see my victory. Just you wait Dragonborn, fah daar grah los nunon gon (for this battle is just beginning)." He laughed darkly and took of to the skies once again, this time flying over the wall. I inhaled deeply. Coward, I think, not ready to take me on until you have your full power back.

"Well, it's done... Fah nu (for now)..." I said looking down and letting my bow drop gently to the ground.

Cicero walked to my side and looked at me apologetically. I sighed, "It's alright Cicero, I'm okay. We should both probably rest for now..." I told him calmly. My body ached, my head throbbed, and my arm still stung. Otherwise, I felt unscathed.

I turned my head and looked back, the commander and squad captains were still trying to find out what just happened by the look of their faces. I moved my left arm around a bit... it should be fine for now. I picked my bow back up and stashed it away.

♤oOOoOOo♤

I laid in bed, staring up for once feeling tired... I sat up and looked to Cicero who was fast asleep, after all it is most likely the middle of the night.

Standing up I stretch my sore arms, "Maybe a little snack will help as well as a walk... after all I don't think I'll fall asleep anytime soon." I said to myself quietly.

Changing to some regular clothing in the bathroom, I step out of the bedroom and into the halls holding a slice of bread with cheese. Walking up the stairs and opening a door I was greeted by the fresh air. Taking in the night sky as I ate in tranquility, I rest my arms on the stone wall.

"Can't sleep either huh?" I said, "Not the first." I look at Levi from the corner of my eye.

"You shouldn't be up right now." He replied bluntly then added, "You should be resting after something like that."

I close my eyes and hum quietly, moments later opening it to speak. "Thank you for your concern, but I'm alright... The potion of healing is enough for me." I told him.

I could hear the shuffle of movements and soon felt his presence beside me.

"It's a cloudless night, beautiful as always..." I said with a small smile on my lips. "Times like this is when I can have full peace in mind." He looked to me as I open my eyes to look up.

"Skyrim... would probably be just as hectic as this world, just as dangerous to be on the outside world... even being inside keeps you at steak for danger. Maybe a theif will sneak in, or an assassin, perhaps a few bandits? I can't tell, but there is some places that can take your mind of all the dangers. It's... nice..." I said and faced him.

"A day in a world without titans... would be a dream come true in reality." He admits in a wisper.

"Being in this world your entire life? I can agree." I mumbled, a comforting silence filled the air.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I would help all of you with this." I stated, "I'm not only here because of Alduin. I indeed want to help." I made eye contact.

Levi didn't speak, he understood what I'm saying. I can tell. "That's probably not the only reason..." I mumbled, yet Levi caught it clearly.

"What reason is that?" He rose a brow in questioning.

"Zu'u lorot Zu'u med hi (Look at end Author's note for translation)." I spoke softly in dragon tongue and looked away, embarrassed. He stood there confused at my words.

"Just..." I sighed, "Just let me tell you another time." I told him and started walking back inside. "See you tomorrow, Levi." I waved not looking behind me to the dumbfounded Captain.

_____________

《A/N: OH MY GOD... NOT COUNTING THIS AUTHOR NOTE THIS CHAPTER WAS 1999 WORDS XD I made it long as an apology for the long awaited chapter ^w^'

TRANSLATION: Zu'u lorot Zu'u med hi. = I think I like you.

OOOOOOO SOME PROGRESS FINALLY XD.

Ciao~!》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 518 57
-COMPLETE- (Thank you for taking a look at my fanfic! It's fairly long but mainly because I continued it for current readers. Please read and enjoy t...
2.2K 621 150
Aeyrin and Bishop continue their journeys through Skyrim, trying to deal with the looming threats in their path. The Province is still ravaged by the...
32K 1.7K 34
Arsha is a thief, always has been and always will be, but once she was something more. She's gone to Riften to try and start a new life for herself...
10.7K 232 14
Your the Dragonborn that is lore accurate, so you smite people, very early btw, you smash Serana, Aela, Ysolda, Deeja, Khajit Woman, Nocturnal, Merid...