Group chat with the Sidemen

Від buttercupmaisie

When Josh reconnects with an old friend by accident adding them to a group chat 💭 Більше

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One

Four

1.5K 19 2
Від buttercupmaisie

*Savanna joined the group chat*

Josh: you're back! 😊😂

Savanna: Yeah, don't bother coming to meet the BF and I in NYC

Josh: why not?

Savanna: we broke up, just now, turns out he was cheating on me for three months with his receptionist, but it doesn't matter..

* JJ, Simon and Harry joined the group chat*

Harry: what's happening guys?!

Josh: not now Harry

Simon: what's up?

Savanna: just read my last message I don't really want to explain it all again.

JJ: that's so harsh, I'm so sorry Sav but hey just thought I'd let you know I'd never treat you like that.

Josh: too soon JJ, Too soon 🙄

Savanna: no it's okay, I needed to laugh thanks JJ and I know you wouldn't treat me like that you're too nice to be an absolute dick.

Simon: so what's going to happen now? Do you live with him?

Savanna: yeah I do, so I'm moving out tomorrow but I need to find a place to live.

Harry: come to England you can live with one of us, we'll look after you 😊❤️

Savanna: thanks Harry but I think I might stay in NYC I haven't really decided yet.

Simon: well if you do decide to move to the UK just message us and I'm sure we can give you a room to stay in. ❤️

Savanna: thanks Simon, means a lot that you all care.

Josh: no problem, I've got to go I'm recording a video but I'll speak to you later Savanna and we can sort all of this out for you.😊

Savanna: okay and thanks Josh speak to you later.

*Josh left the group chat*

*Vik, Tobi and Ethan joined the group chat*

Vik: Savanna I just read the messages I'm so sorry 😔

Savanna: thanks Vik but I'm okay I kinda had an idea that it was happening I just didn't want to believe it tbh.

Tobi: nobody should be treated like that, especially you Sav.

Savanna: you've all only known me a few days why are you all being so nice to me? It's not like I was actually nice to you all.

Ethan: but you're our friend, friends are supposed to be there for each other no matter what.

Simon: *barf* 🤢🤢

Savanna: way to ruin the moment Simon.

Simon: sorry but I didn't think that this was a cheesy chick movie.

JJ: don't be so heartless Simon, just because you can't get a girlfriend doesn't mean you need to ruin people with stupid comments, Savanna needs us right now and all you can do is make jokes about it.

Savanna: JJ it's fine I'm okay I'm not offended by it.

Tobi: yeah JJ I think you are overreacting just a little bit mate.

JJ: whatever I'm out seeya

Vik: come on Jide don't take it to heart.

*JJ has left the group chat*

Simon: well shit.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.8K 263 48
Social media story about this handsome boy 😊
125K 2.5K 50
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰...
231K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
149K 2.4K 31
Mirrin bumps into her old friend Josh while she is in a controlling relationship she is not enjoying anymore, When she goes and stays with Josh and h...