Clockwork x reader

By Bashnoos

I'm trying here More

Meeting
New day
Thoughts from future lovers
Micky d,s
Just a heds up
Deamons

Finaly it happes

987 22 1
By Bashnoos

You decide to ask clockwork out "hey clocky...I gotta ask you something." "yeah?" She says . "I was wondering if you liked me... as more than a friend..."you say. Clocky was startled by this and immediately started blushing ."Well you see... I uhh... -sigh- yeah. " . "You do? " you ask. "Mhm" she says . "Well uhh I like you too." you say. "Really? Wow." She says. "So are we a thing now or..." she nods. "we are? Great!" You say and you two kiss passionately, excited about your new relationship. Wow,clockwork the killer. you think to yourself.

Welp that's this bit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...