Love Story of MaNan .

By pranathi_lp

#15 in fanfiction on 26-5-2017. #16 in fanfiction on 25-5-2017. Hi guys this is my first story hope u will l... More

characters
charecters 2
Glimpse
Love story of MaNan Chapter 1
Tour of Malhotra mansion
Murthy's home ๐Ÿ 
Malhotra office
love story of MaNan chapter 2
Love story of MaNan chapter 3
Love story of MaNan chapter 4
New cover
Love story of MaNan chapter 5
Love story of MaNan chapter 6
love story of MaNan promo 1
love story of MaNan chapter 8
shout out
love story of MaNan chapter 9
love story of MaNan chapter 10
love story of MaNan chapter 11
love story of MaNan chapter 12
love story of MaNan chapter 13
love story of MaNan chapter 14
love story of MaNan chapter 15
Love story of MaNan chapter 16
suggestions please
love story of MaNan chapter 17
love story of MaNan chapter 18
love story of MaNan chapter 19
awards
love story of MaNan chapter 20
love story of MaNan chapter 21
shout out
Love story of MaNan chapter 22
New Cover
love story of MaNan chapter 23
love story of MaNan chapter 24
Love story of MaNan chapter 25
New story
love story of MaNan chapter 26
love story of MaNan chapter 27
love story of MaNan chapter 28
shout out
I LOVE YOU MANIK (promo)
love story of MaNan chapter 29
love story of MaNan chapter 30
love story of MaNan chapter 31
important note
love story of manan chapter 32
Love Story of Manan chapter 33
Love Story of Manan chapter 34
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 35
Love Story of Manan chapter 36
Love Story of Manan chapter 37
Happy New Year.
Love Story of Manan chapter 38.
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 39
Love Story of Manan chapter 40
Love Story of Manan chapter 41
Promo And An Important Note.
love story of MaNan chapter 42
Kyy Season 3 Starting On......
1st Episode Of Kyy Season 3
4 Episodes Are Out Kyy Season 3
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 43
love story of manan chapter 44
chapter 45 confession
chapter 46

Love story of MaNan chapter 7

4.6K 321 31
By pranathi_lp

Hi guys I am here with new chapter hope you guys will like it. And thank you everyone who has voted till now and a special thanks to chitraraj94 shubhu1 Friendsforever6 matttto sristy_29 for your precious comments.

Happy reading

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Nandini POV

Oh my god I am very happy today I still can't believe I was with Manik he has a beautiful heart what ever I have heard about him is completely opposite to what I saw today. chachu was always saying he is strict and he will not even smile for once but here the smile has never left his face he looks good when he smile oh god Nandini what are you thinking what is happening to you just control. I proceed inside the home I saw chachi was tensed I went near her and asked if every thing was fine.

Nandini: what happened chachi is everything is alright you seemed tensed?

Chachi: no nandu nothing is fine your chachu has not yet returned he should be here by evening but he has not yet came I am really tensed even his phone is switched off.

Nandini: don't worry chachi may be he is stuch with some work I will go and see in his office.

Chachi: no nandu it is already you don't go.

Nandini: it's ok chachi nothing will happen I will take the cab I will be safe.

Chachi: no nandu if he didn't come home till tomorrow morning then you go and check.

Nandini: ok chachi now you don't take tension he will come soon.

Chachi: OK now go and sleep you will be tired.

Nandini: did you take rishu to the doctor?

Chachi: ha nandini I took him he is doing good but..

Nandini: but what chachi tell me he is good na?

Chachi: arey I said na he is doing good it is just that he should get operated as soon as possible otherwise he may loose his eyesight permanently.

Nandini: what how can this happen the cost of the operation will be high how will we manage ?

Chachi: beta don't worry about that your chachu will arrange the money I will ask him to take the loan from office. Now you shoukd go and sleep.

Nandini: ok chachi you also go to sleep you are also tired and dont worry I will go to office tomorrow morning.

Chachi: ok nandu good night.

Nandini: ok chachi good night.

I convinced chachi that he would be busy with work but I am getting tensed aiyappa please make sure chachu is fine.

I reached the room and saw rishu was sleeping peacefully aiyappa please make my rishu well he is suffering a lot.

I went to my bed and slept today was one of the best day in my life. I sleept after remembering today's events.

End of POV

Next day

Malhotra mansion.

Manik got up early in the morning, got ready wearing a formal dress.

Pc: Google

He went down and saw neyonica was sitting on the couch in the living room and was having tea she saw manik coming towrds her....

Neyonica: so everything set??

Manik: yes mom where is Nithi?

Neyonica: ofcourse sleeping should I wake her up??

Manik: no mom I was just asking let her sleep.

Neyonica: so Manik what you think about venkatesh murthy?

Manik: what is there to think mom he will get his punishment for breaking my trust.

Neyonica: he was a very loyal employee I think he was in some problem.

Manik: mom what ever the situation may be but he has done wrong and he is going to be punished.

Neyonica: ok now you are getting late move butler's have already kept all your bags in the car.

Manik: ok mom bye take care of you and my sister and dont scold her for anything.

Neyonica: ok ok bye I will take care of your nandu also dont worry.

He went outside saw cabir was sitting in the driving seat Manik sat on the passenger seat both left after biding bye to neyonica...

Manik: oye why did you come?

Cabir: why I shouldn't come?

Manik: arey yaar nothing like that I was just asking.

Cabir: I am here to drop you and pick navya from the airport she is coming today.

Manik: oh she was to come after a week right?

Cabir: ya but she is coming today only she want to tell something very important I don't know what is that.

Manik: ok did you informe fab 5?

Cabir: ya I told them even mukthi is going for honkong.

Manik: why?

Mukthi: she told there is an event so she is going.

Manik: ok.

Cabir: hmm so what about nandini?

Manik: I am going to miss her.

Cabir: oh now only miss and all ha? Said in teasing tone.

Manik: shut up cabir. And take good care of Nithi don't forget to drop and pick her.

Cabir: now I even became driver.

Manik: are you doing or not. Asked in annoyed tone.

Cabir: ofcourse I will.

Manik: good.

They both reached the airport manik left to the airport after biding bye to cabir.  He completed all the formalities and boarded the flight and reached London.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

So guys how is the chapter and how many liked it?

Will nandini find that her chachu is behind the bars?

If yes then what will be the reaction of nandini?

Tell me about this chapter did it reach to your expectations?

How many of them want the promo?

Any doubts regarding the story?

Give me your precious votes and comments thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
473K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk๐Ÿ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
117K 9.1K 34
the title of the story is inspired by the tattoo which manik had in kyy. the tattoo shows a devil carrying a star in his hand which is leading him ou...
553K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...