Maid For Me

By theprettybadwriter

*Edited* Highest Rank: #56 in Romance // A rich guy wants a friend, to end his loneliness... A girl ne... More

Characters
How It Started
Job
Distractions
A Talk With Peyton
Slowly Changing
The Things I See
Marissa's Party
News About Ryan
Realisations
His 'Best Friend'
A Tiny Question...
What Changes Everything
Visions
See For Myself
Something For You
"Too Much"
Results
A/N+Q&A
While We're Apart
Save Me Please...
You And I
Epilogue
Front Cover Deciding- I need ur help plz

Lo Que Sea Sera

7.8K 397 42
By theprettybadwriter

Noah's POV:

I lay down on my bed, a smile glued onto my face. Everything we said and did at the park felt so nice. The way we hugged each other right at that moment. The way her voice sounded when she told me she loved me. The way she kissed me. How it felt o have her lips against mine for the second time.

I had actually payed for Ryan's operation a few days ago. I was just waiting for the right time to tell her. A time where it's just her and me, talking to each other. A time where the two of us are sitting close to each other, holding hands. And that happened to be today. My bedroom door opened, and Peyton walked in.

She smiled and closed the door, walking towards me. Her hair was laying over her shoulders messily, and she was wearing her pyjamas. I patted the spot next to me and smiled. She lay down beside me an snuggled into my chest. I held onto her hands, which were freezing cold as usual.

"Please don't try-"

"I won't. That is something I would never do to you Peyton. I love you for being yourself, not for...that," I interrupted her.

"That's sweet Noah...thanks," she whispered sleepily.

She yawned and closed her eyes. I did the same, smiling in my sleep like a weirdo. I was hella tired, so I fell asleep really quickly.

-------------------------The next day------------------------

I woke up and saw Peyton's green eyes staring right into mine. I stretched and rubbed my eyes for a few moments. Peyton was wearing normal clothes, so she had obviously changed out of her pyjamas. How long has she been awake for?

"Peyton? What's wrong?" I asked.

"The maids. They're all gone! Where'd they go!" she replied.

"Don't worry. Today is visit day. All maid have a break and go see their families and stuff. And my mother won't be here either, because she has a load of appointments today," I explained.

"Oh, okay. So it's just you and me?" she probed.

I nodded my head and sat up, looking in the mirror. My hair was a huge mess. I ran my fingers through it a few times. Ok, that was much better. Peyton rolled her eyes and folded her arms. I looked at her, still smiling.

"You have it so easy with your hair," she muttered.

"Oh stop complaining," I laughed, cupping her face in my hands.

Her frowned turned into a cute grin. I walked downstairs with her, sitting down on the sofa. I placed my arm around her shoulders. She stuck her tongue out at me, and I did the same. Childish was cute sometimes.

"I hate you," she mumbled.

"I love you," I said.

"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you. Don't want to but I can't put, nobody else above you," Peyton sang.

"Nice one," I complimented.

"I know," she said.

------------------------------2 hours later-----------------------------

Peyton and I were 'Netflix and Chilling". Eating popcorn and watching Teen Wolf. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it, holding it up to my ear. It was from a worker at the hotel. Peyton looked at me while I spoke to him.

"Really...that isn't good...are you sure? Where? When did you find out? Ok I'll be right there..." I decided, hanging up.

"What is it?" she asked.

"There is a problem a the hotel and I need to go check up on it as soon as possible. Is that okay with you?" I questioned.

"Oh ok. I'll stay here," she demanded.

"You sure you'll be okay by yourself?" I said.

She nodded her head and smiled. I went upstairs and wore my suit quickly and fixed up my tie in the mirror. I went back downstairs to Peyton, who was still sitting on the sofa. I sat beside her for a few seconds, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll try not to take too long okay? It just depends on how long it will take to solve the little issue," I reassured her.

"It's fine Noah. I'll be fine," she said, placing a kiss on my nose.

I smiled and walked out the door, locking it and getting inside my car. Peyton opened the curtain and waved at me. I waved back before driving off towards my hotel.

Peyton's POV:

Noah was gone, and I didn't have that much to do. I continued watching Teen Wolf, for about four hours. Why was he taking so long? I guess it was a pretty big problem back at the hotel. My eyes were fixed on the television screen, still waiting for Noah to return.  

"Yeah, because you're Scott McCall! You're the True Alpha! Guess what...all of us can't be True Alphas! Some of us have to make mistakes! Some of us have to get our hands, a little bloody sometimes! Some of us are HUMAN!" Stiles yelled.

Thud.

I fell silent, pausing the episode. I'm the kind of person who gets scared of any noise when they're home alone. I sat up from my comfortable position. I waited for a few seconds. Maybe I was just imagining. After all...I have been sitting in front of the television for five hours, including the episode I watched with Noah before he went.

Thud.

Ok I was sure about it this time. I was home alone. A thousand thoughts ran through my mind. Ghost. The grudge. Annabelle. Chucky. Brahms. Smiley. Just then I heard a loud gunshot, followed by breaking glass.

Burglar...

My heart literally stopped. The front door had two locks, and I didn't have a key to the bottom one. All the doors were locked, and so were the downstairs windows. I wasn't going to jump from the second level. I could hear footsteps, upstairs. I dropped the remote, running and hiding inside one of the downstairs rooms. I closed the door and hid beneath the bed. It was my only hope.

The footsteps stopped. It must've heard me running. I heard the person go down the stairs slowly. My heart raced faster than ever. I tried not to breath to loudly. I was shaking from fear. I didn't want to die. I didn't want the burglar to find me.

"Looks like there's still a person in this house. Not a very smart person though," the person said.

It was a very deep man's voice. It sent shivers up my spine. He walked around for a few moments, stopping every now and then.

"A little advice for you. Next time you hear a burglar enter your house...you should consider turning off the television..." he scoffed.

Shit! I forgot to turn off the television. Maybe if I had turned it off, I could've saved my stupid ass. I placed my hand over my mouth. I was breathing too quickly, and I couldn't really help it. I was scared out of my pants! I managed to slow down my breathing, until I heard the man opening rooms.

Holy crap this can't be good! My heart was about to explode. Fear was eating away all of my thoughts. Tears ran down my cheeks. I was hopeless. Home alone with a burglar who could be willing to kill me. I heard the door open. I kept quiet, holding my breath. I make a single sound, and I'm doomed.

A minute later, it was all silent. I guess he left the room. I let out my breath, tears till falling out of my eyes. My heart jumped, and before I knew it, I was being dragged from beneath the bed. I let out a scream and tried to pull myself away from him. The guy looked at me, with a gun in his hand.

"Don't bother screaming sweetheart," he whispered.

I panted, feeling scared as hell right now. I didn't want him to shoot me. I let out a scream of fear as he inched closer to me.

"Have you ever heard of the saying Lo Que Sea Sera. It means 'whatever will be, will be.' So I say it to you now young lady. Lo Que Sea Sera," he said.

I jumped at him and knocked him to the ground. I elbowed him as hard as I could in the stomach and chest. He coughed violently, grasping onto his chest. I ran upstairs before he had a chance to try shoot me. I tripped over and landed face flat on the ground.

Get up you idiot! Hurry up before he kills you!

I got up and tried to find a place to hide. There was no proper place to hide. I ran into a room and locked the door, hiding in the cupboard. I placed my head in my hands. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to die without seeing Noah. I didn't want to die without seeing Ryan. I didn't want to have their hearts break when I die. I placed my head in my hands and cried silently.

"YOU JUST BROUGHT YOURSELF INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!" the guy yelled.

There was so much rooms upstairs, and mine was pretty far from the stairs. So I had a little bit of time before he finds me and kills me. Why was this happening to me?! I just made him angrier, and now he's more willing to kill me. I stupidly kept repeating what the guy told me, hundred of times in my head.

Lo Que Sea Sera...

I could hear him running up the stairs, loudly...

Lo Que Sea Sera...

He started opening doors...

Lo Que Sea Sera...

Ready to find me and kill me...

LO QUE SEA SERA!

Just then I heard the front door open. No! Noah! My heart raced even faster. The front door closed and I could hear Noah very clearly.

"Peyton! I'm home!" he called.

Silence filled the place. Even the burglar was silent. I could hear Noah coming upstairs, and then I heard the man start walking too. No! Noah might think it's me! I could hold myself together any longer.

"NOAH! NOAH DON'T COME UPSTAIRS! PLEASE NOAH DON'T COME!" I cried.

I heard Noah's voice, and the stranger's voice too. They must've seen each other. I could hear them fighting, but I was numb and I couldn't even move a muscle. I heard groans and thuds. I didn't want this to happen!

"NOAH! NOAH RUN!" I cried.

Just then I heard the gun fire, followed by a scream and a loud thud on the wall. I heard another thud and a groan. Before it all went silent. I was frozen with fear and worry. I could barely breath, and a thousand scenarios ran through my mind.

"N-noah!" I screamed.

Did the burglar shoot him? I was crying even more now. Did he die?! What happened to him?! My body was shaking and numb. My breathing was uneasy. Just then I heard footsteps get closer to the room I was in. I knew there was no one to help me. The guy kicked the door and broke it open. My heart raced and I almost fainted.

He opened the cupboard. And there he was. Noah. Standing in front of me with blood running down his arm. I gasped and forced myself to stand, throwing my arms around Noah. He must've beat up the burglar until the guy fainted.

"I...I was so scared...I had no clue what to do...he attacked me and I hid. But then...you came and I thought...I thought you got killed...I was so worried Noah," I blurted, not even knowing what I was saying.

"Shhh...it's okay. We're bot safe now. We'll call he police and it'll all be fine. I've got you Peyton..." he whispered.

"I was so worried..." I sniffed.

"So was I princess. I'll never leave you by yourself again..." he reassured me.

"I was scared he'd kill me...that I wouldn't have a chance to say goodbye..." I said.

"I guess that's how it's meant to be. I guess we're meant to have our goodbyes..." he decided.

I leaned my forehead against his, wiping my tears from my eyes.

"Lo Que Sea Sera..." I whispered.

"What does that mean? he asked.

"Whatever will be, will be..."

******************************************************

A/N

End of the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry for not updating, I was soooo sick for the past few days, so I slept a lot. I have a lot of work to catch up on, but I decided to make some time to update.

You guys are killing me. I'M ON 35.4K!!! That's more than double the reads I had from the previous chapter!

I did mention Teen Wolf in my chapter. Such a coincidence, seeing that the Special Reader watches Teen Wolf. The Special reader is alexis_shortie!!! I just started reading her story 'I Saw Her First' and it is soooo AMAZINGGG!!! Go read it and vote on her chapters! Shout out to you Alexis xx.

I love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support xxxxx

-Reem <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6K 39
"What do you mean I have to live in New York?!" "Honey, your grandma is very sick and we have to fly out to Canada to take care of her, but we don't...
262 1 16
This is a story about a boy and a girl who fell In love. A young couple who new nothing but how much they needed eachother. The girl loved the boy ve...
158K 5.2K 75
Liam Pearson has undergone a rough life. Losing his mother at the tender age of 11, his sister Danielle and himself raising each other to their adult...
54.8K 1.5K 24
( completed in 2014) ( I wrote this when I was thirteen.. not my best work. plotting and writing is terrible just to warn you ) Peyton hasn't had the...