Assassin's Creed: The First a...

By HappyGoLucky225

A girl. A will. A tomahawk. It's present day 2014 and Eleora, a not so average fourteen year old girl is tryi... More

Chapter 1: Idiocy Beyond Repair
Chapter 2:Two Girls and Toboggan
Chapter 3: The Girl and the Tomahawk
Chapter 4: Glitch In the System
Chapter 5: Confrontations

Chapter 6: Why Hello There Mr. Kenway!

299 23 17
By HappyGoLucky225

AN: I finally was able to post this chapter! Thanks to the excess amount of everything that's been happening, I had to make time to write this! xC I didn't wan't to leave you guys hanging and stuff, so here's the next chapter! As always votes, comments, and even if you are reading this story, I thank you for doing this, it's appreciated. Well anywho let's get the ball rolling.

I just had my life saved by Connor Kenway.

From my lying position, I propped myself on one elbow to further inspect the situation. Looking around me, I came to the realization that the three Templars that were in the room with me were now dead. It didn’t take a forensic scientist to tell that they had been stabbed and the one that had been on top of me had been shot by an arrow.

One could definitely tell that the assassin standing in the room was Connor. The first sign was the perfect white hood with the blue accents. Secondly, the red belt that he had at the center had the assassin symbol embroidered into it. Lastly, the fact that he was armed to the teeth with every weapon under the sun, it was unmistakably Connor.  My eyes opened wide, knowing that the situation that I was in was not a pleasant one. Great.

Upon closer inspection, I came to the realization that the assassin was watching my every move and didn’t let his guard down for a second. His bow was armed and aimed at me, ready to make the killing shot at any moment.

Okay, I HAVE to get him to stop aiming that thing at me!

I slowly started to get up from my position from my floor, legs shaking; all that had happened made me weak apparently. When I was fully up I started to fall backwards, due to my lack of balance, until my hands found the wall, supporting me.

Okay, so running away is out of the option, let’s try to be as non-hostile to this guy as possible. Especially since he is a well-trained assassin and all.

“Um…..hello?” I asked cautiously, taking a look at the assassin, he still had his hood up, but his mouth was in a straight line, leaving a blank expression on his face. “From what I could tell…you apparently don’t want to hurt me, and there is nothing that I could possibly do to you, so put the bow down, and we could maybe talk about the situation.” I said, with nervousness lacing my voice.

Awkward silence threatened to fill the room, until the assassin absorbed my words and decided to put down his bow and arrow.

Thank God, at least I won’t be prancing around with an arrow embedded into my body!

“Well, anyway, my name is Eleora Wells, but people call me El, Elly, El-El, Ella or Ele. It would be nice if you could talk, I mean considering the fact that you ARE in my house.” I said taking a gander at the assassin that was standing in the room.

“My name is Connor Kenway.” He said in a clearly stoic manner. He must have decided that the room was dark or something and decided to take off his hood. I was greeted with an angular face. Brown eyes looked back at me and they appeared to have that look as if he had been through hell and back. He had caramel colored skin, with brown hair. Half of his hair was tied at the back of his head, and the leftover strands of hair fell down. One lone braid with beads adorning it fell down to his face, framing it.

Wow, I knew he was handsome in the games and all but in real life, he’s quite the looker.

I must have been gaping at him for quite the while, because he bought his hand to his mouth and cleared his throat.

“Oh, sorry about that, I was just thinking about something. I’m sure that you have a lot of questions, and I do as well. I’ll start off with the questions first Connor, and then I’ll let you do all of the asking.” I started to walk out of the room, until my foot touched something rough on the floor, bringing my attention back to what had occurred a couple of minutes ago. A sleeve. I turned my attention back to the people who were sprawled out of the floor, either dead or knocked out.

“Okay, you seem like the type of person who has…experience with these types of situations, what should we do about this?” I said looking at him questioningly

“We could bring the bodies to a more stable location, one hidden from others, and we could leave them there. As for the people that are unconscious, we could always interrogate them after everything is taken care of.”  He said brown orbs looking into my blue-yellow ones.

“Okay, if you go up those stairs, go across the hallway, there should be a door leading to the back part of the property. Take this key, and open the shed, leave the bodies in there for now, and I’ll make sure that the men that are knocked out won’t go anywhere.” I threw him the key, and he caught it.

After that happened, we got to work. He managed to pick up the dead Abstergo agents and carried them as if he was carrying a sack of potatoes on his back. I managed to drag the men who were unconscious up the stairs into Maci’s room. I tied them to the chair and left them there, locking the door after to make sure that they didn’t try anything spiteful. After that was done, I leaned on the door and put my head in my hands. I sighed. Just what the hell was happening? I started thinking thoughts about what happened, as if trying to put the pieces together, but then I thought of something. The police. They should have been here in less than five minutes, considering the fact that they were an emergency service.

Hmm, I’ll think about that later. As for now I have a rather skeptical assassin on my hands, and I have to try my best not to say anything deemed stupid or something that may give him the sense that I know about him.

After collecting my thoughts, I went to look for Connor. I looked and I saw that he was almost done putting all of the bodies into the shed. I started walking towards him, when I was stopped by a soft series of grunts. I listened to the sound closely and I came to the realization that it was… snoring? I followed the sound and I was greeted by a white puffball on my bed. Douglass. It turns out that throughout this whole situation, he had been sleeping without any interest to the world whatsoever. I took him out of the room and put him on the couch, hoping that he would be able to guard the house, like he was supposed to do in the first place.

Freaking dog.

I looked at him, and in a sense I forgave him. The poor thing kept his guard up most of the time, so in a sense, why stay mad at him.

I walked up to the door and leaned on it, waiting for Connor to be done. It took a couple of minutes but eventually he had closed the doors to the shed and locked it, and was walking towards me. Once he was inside the house, I closed and locked the door, wanting to keep any more unwanted situations from occurring.

“Hey. Did you finish the job?” I said curiously, it’s not like I had any idea on how to do this type of work by myself.

“The bodies are in the shed. Let us continue the talk that we were having before.” He said walking past me in the process of speaking.

“Okay I guess! Hey…do you know where you are going? Ugh, I figured, just follow me.” I grabbed his forearm and started walking. In the direction where he was going, we would have ended up in the pantry, and that would have been just a waste of time.

After that little mishap in direction we entered the living room and I told him to sit on the couch. He sat down in a normal position, wanting to be somewhat mannerly. I lied down on the couch and put a pillow behind me in the process, and put my feet on the inside back of the couch. I deciding that this was not comfortable, left one foot on the top of the couch and put one on the arm of the couch, and turned sideways that way I was facing him. He looked slightly amused, his eyebrow threating to raise up in question, but he still kept the stoic mask on.

“Ah, now that I’m well, situated, yes let us continue. So, how did you get here? What’s the whole issue behind that?” I raised my eyebrows in question and turned my attention to him.

“I was in Boston. I went to get supplies from the general store, for the homestead, until I encountered a group of redcoats. I happened to bump my horse into them, which in turn made them bellicose.They dragged me off of my horse and fought to defend myself. Reinforcements came, and eventually, I had been greatly outnumbered. There was a powder keg nearby, and I shot at it, and I ventured here, and saved you.” He said, looking into the distance, as if he was trying to remember something.

Well at least he doesn’t know that I was to shoot him off of the danged barrel for now, let’s keep going. Let’s see if I could get him to say that he is an assassin.

“Okay, another question, what’s up with the whole arsenal that you have? Are you a mercenary of some sorts?” I stared at him, curious as to how he was to answer the question.

He stared at me, as if deciding whether he should tell me or not, clearly debating the situation. He tensed up a little bit and looked me into the eyes, getting ready to tell the answer.  

“I’m an Assassin. I follow the beliefs of the Creed and fight for the freedom of my people, to ensure that they are protected from what is unjust.” He looked at me with the most serious face in the world while saying this.

“You know what, I respect your motives Connor, and for that I accept the fact that you are an assassin. I mean, I think anybody would do anything to protect and ensure that the ones who they love are free, even if it means that they have to kill to make sure of this. I see no issue in the matter.” He looked at me with what appeared to be an approving gaze. I looked back at him and nodded my head at him in approval.

“You could ask questions now if you want to, that’s pretty much all that I’m curious about at the current moment.” I moved from my current position and I sat up on the couch.

He looked around seeming baffled. He was beginning to notice the different world around him and I knew that he was going to question it. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when looking at the T.V. that was in the room, the phone, and everything else.

“Eleora…where is this place that we are in?” He seemed extremely confused and it was evident in the way that he was carrying himself.

“Connor…I have no idea how to tell you this, but you’re in modern day 2014. Welcome.” 

AN: Well this chapter was kind of difficult to write due to writers block! XC And in addition to that there's always the issue of snow to deal with, it's just horrible and I wish I was on a tropical island! xC Well anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying the story, and the next chapter will come much more quicker than this one. Yeah I took a while, don't nag me about it. :p OH! And for all of you people who have read ALL of the chapters in addition to this one, YOU guys are the BIGGEST reason as to why i'm writing this, so thanks for reading consistantly!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 429 37
Make Requests! I write all type. I might not be good with Smut or whatever but I'll try cause I love yall. Jacob Frye Ezio Auditore Altair Edward Ke...
96.7K 2.9K 46
Cassandra Glade is a young English girl sent to live in the American colonies after the deaths of her beloved grandparents. She finds Achilles Davenp...
1.4K 91 25
*Chapters 1-8 has been revised and in some areas rewritten* This isn't an Assassin X Reader fan fic. Want something different? As you read it will st...
21.4K 593 25
You've heard the stories about the Pieces of Eden. You may have even witnessed what they are capable of. What happens when a new one is discovered? T...