The Martinez Twins Imagines

By messymartinez

Imagines for the cutest and sweetest twins around. Enjoy💗 TAKING NO MORE REQEUSTS More

A/N; Please Read
i'm okay {e}
mine {i}
sniffles {e}
my wish {i}
you've got me {e}
breakup prank {i}
my 'person' {i}
time to ourselves {i}
battle of the brothers {e and i}
trapped {e}
forever {e}
a/n; read please. very important
goodbye lovelies:):

plan {e}

12.1K 266 126
By messymartinez

A/N; thank you @Kyliejenner1253 for this request. this ones pretty long. hope you enjoy💗

💙*******************************💙
Your POV;
"Y/N WAKE UP. WE'RE LEAVING SOON" you heard from downstairs.

You groaned as you got up and made your way downstairs.

"Morning sunshine"

"Morning Logan," you said greeting your roommate.

"You ready for the day ahead of you?" Logan asked you.

"I could have just stayed here you know. I don't even know why you're bringing me" you sighed.

"Y/n, you need to get out of your comfort zone. I want you to meet some new people down there," he said.

"Whatever. I'm only doing this to see Jake" you replied dryly.

"Go and get ready, the cabs gonna be here soon," Logan said before walking towards his room.

You were totally dreading this trip. See, you lived with the famous vine star Logan Paul. Your parents were friends with the Paul family. They introduced you to Jake and Logan and the three of you became inseparable. When Jake and Logan moved out to LA, you were devastated.

Soon after, you decided you wanted to follow your dreams and move out to LA to benefit your photography career. It took a lot of convincing, but eventually, your parents let you move out here with Logan. They thought it would be better for you if you stayed with Logan and not Jake. Logan would keep you from doing stupid shit and getting distracted from photography. It was a good choice. Logan has kept you the good kid you are. He got you tons of practicing jobs where you did photo shoots for his friends. You were living the dream down in LA.

A few times every month, Logan would go down to see Jake. You've been there a few times, but others you were just too lazy to wake up and go. Since the last time you went, the house Jake lives in has filled with many new faces.

"YOU READY YET?" you heard Logan yell from outside your room.

You packed your toothbrush into your bag and zipped it up.

"YEAH COMING" you yelled back.

You opened the door of your room and walked out closing it behind you.

"K let's go, the cabs waiting outside," Logan said.

You nodded and followed him out of the door of your apartment. You both took the elevator down to the main lobby and walked out towards the cab. You put your bags in the trunk and jumped into the car. Logan sat in the front while you sat in the back.

"Here's the address," Logan said to the driver while showing him Jakes address on his phone.

The driver nodded and typed it into his GPS before beginning to drive.

💙*******************************💙
Your POV;
"Y/n, wake up we're here" you heard Logan say.

You probably fell asleep on the ride here. You rubbed your eyes open. Both you and Logan thanked the driver before retrieving your bags from the trunk and walking to the front of the house. Logan rang the doorbell as you played with your rings.

"AYYYY" you heard.

You looked up and saw Jake and Logan hugging. Jake turned to you and smiled.

"Y/N, I missed you," he said while hugging you.

"I missed you too Jakey," you said laughing.

He pulled away from the hug.

"Come in," he said gesturing you two to come inside the house.

You rolled your luggage inside and shut the front door.

"TESSA. MARTINEZ. COME DOWNSTAIRS" Jake yelled.

A few seconds later a brunette girl came hopping down the stairs towards the two of you. Logan had already gone to say hi to everyone in the office.

"Y/n this is Tessa. Tessa, this is y/n" Jake said introducing the two of you.

"Nice to meet you," you said holding out your hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you too," she said shaking your hand smiling.

"She's one of the newest members of Team 10" Jake explained.

"Oh, that's sick. How's life in the house?" you asked.

"Oh it's heaven and hell put together," she said.

You both laughed.

"HEY MARTINEZ HURRY UP" Jake yelled again.

"Who's Martine-?"

You were cut off by two twin boys walking down the stairs.

"There's two of them?" you asked.

"Yeah, they're the Martinez twins" Tessa explained.

"Oh sick," you said.

"I'm Ivan," one of the twins said in a strong accent you couldn't put your finger on.

"Nice to meet you, I'm y/n," you said smiling.
"Are you guys foreigners? I'm just wondering" you asked.

"Oh, we're from Spain. We've lived there our whole lives. We came to LA after meeting Jake to join Team 10" the other twin replied.
"Oh yeah, nice to meet you. My names Emilio" he continued.

"Y/n," you said nodding and smiling.

You took a few seconds to examine the twins features. They were super hot. GOD DAMN.

"Guys, can you take y/n's bags upstairs while Tessa shows her the room she'll be staying in?" Jake asked interrupting your thoughts.

"Sure," they both said.

They picked up your bags and began walking up the stairs.

"Thanks, guys," you said smiling.

"Common y/n, let me show you where you're sleeping," Tessa said grabbing your arm and pulling you up the stairs.

You both ran up the stairs before you got to a door. Tessa opened the door and showed you the room.

The boys dropped your bags in the room and left you and Tessa alone. Before leaving, Emilio flashed you a smile as you smiled back.

"This is my room. Since we're like the only two girls in the house, you're going to be rooming with me" she said jumping onto her bed.

She gestured for you to come sit down with her.

"Your room is sick" you complimented.

"Oh thanks, I try" she replied.

The both of you started dying of laughter.

"We're gonna be great friends," she said.

"For sure," you said smiling.

"Soooooo?" Tessa said.

"Sooooo, what?" you asking imitating her.

"Which one?" she asked.

You gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh y/n don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," she said.

"Tessa, I seriously don't know what you're talking about," you said.

"Ugh. For goodness sakes. Emilio or Ivan?" she said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Tessa I just met them," you said laughing.

"Well you just met me and we're already besties. I know you think they're hot, don't lie. I saw the way you stared at them" she said.

"What? I didn't" you complained.

"Just stop lying and give up the juice," she said.

"They look exactly the same," you said giggling.

"I know, but you have to be attracted to one more" she said smirking.

The thought of Emilio put a huge smile on your face. You had just met him, but he was someone you wanted to get to know better.

"Hello?" Tessa said clapping.

You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Emilio, you like him more," Tessa said.

You stared at her shocked.

"How the hell did you guess that?" you asked.

"YESS. I was right!" she said doing a victory dance.

"Yeah, whatever," you said.

"Let's go talk to them," she said.

"What no" you replied.

"Common, get out of your comfort zone," she said.

The words from Logan earlier in the morning replayed in your head. This is what you were here for, to meet new people.

"Okay fine, let's go," you said getting up.

The both of you made your way downstairs and walked up to where the twins were, the kitchen.

"Hey y/n, hey Tessa," Emilio said.

"Heyy," Tessa said.

"Hi," you said pulling your sleeves over your hands.

"What you guys up to?" Ivan asked.

"Nothing really" Tessa replied.
"Actually Ivan, can you help me with something, like over there" she said giving him a stern look.

"Yeah sure," he said getting the message.

The two walked away leaving you and Emilio alone.

"So. How did you meet Jake and Logan?" Emilio asked you.

"My mom was good friends with their family so she introduced me to the both of them. We've all known each other since we were little, they're like the brothers I've never had" you explained.

"Woah, so you know everything about them?" he asked.

"Basically," you said laughing.
"So how do you like LA?" you asked.

"I actually love it here. Ivan and I don't ever want to leave, but I do miss my family back home" he said.

"Oh me too," you said.

"Your parents aren't living here?" he asked you.

"Nope. I come from Ohio too, all our parents still live back home" you said.

"Why'd you move to LA?" he asked.

"I'm a photographer. I wanted to move here to pursue my dreams and learn more about the field of work. My mom wanted me to move in with Logan because he's the older one you know? He's gotten me so many gigs that have benefit me so much. The truth is, I really just couldn't live without them back home, just don't tell anyone" you said.

"Wow. that's inspiring. Maybe you could do some photo shoots for me sometime" he said chuckling.

"That sounds great," you said laughing.

"She's so cute when she smiles" you heard him say.

"What?" you asked.

"Shit, I said that out loud?" he asked.

"Totally did, but there's nothing wrong with it. Thanks for the compliment. You're pretty cute too" you said smiling.

There was an awkward silence.

"Would you maybe wanna go out with me sometime? I mean you don't have to say yes" he said quickly.

"I would love to," you said

You heard giggling behind you so you turned around. There stood Tessa and Ivan hiding behind a wall. As soon as they saw you staring, their faces went completely red. They tried to hide behind the wall, but there was no point.

"Guys, I see you," you said.

You heard two sighs as they came out from behind the wall and walked towards you and Emilio.

"Our plan worked so well," Tessa said

"I know," Ivan said high fiving Tessa.

"What plan?" you asked.

"Oh just the plan to get the two of you together," she said.

You looked at Emilio then you both looked at Tessa and Ivan laughing. They immediately stopped laughing after you stared at them.

There was an awkward silence before you spoke up.

"Thanks, guys," you said smiling.

They both sighed in relief.

"Hey kiddos" you heard Jake say while he walked in with Logan.

You all greeted the two of them.

"Whatcha up to?" Logan asked.

"Emilio just asked y/n out" Tessa blurred out before covering her mouth.

"OMG TESSA," you all said in sync.

"What?" Logan and Jake asked.

"Don't be mad?" you said.

"We're not mad. Damn Emilio, you work fast" Jake said.

"Take care of her please," Logan said.

"I promise I will"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 8.8K 120
Imagines of the Martinez Twins. Some of it might be smut. NO REQUESTS. ----------------------------------------- I either make it up or I'm getting...
13.3K 135 46
Ivan and Emilio are twins living it big in LA. They have money, fame and each other, and couldn't be happier. They have always been together and will...
34.3K 479 97
Emilio & Ivan Martinez are now following you....
192K 3.8K 108
just some imagines that crossed my mind. stories with * are smut.