Private Show || YoonMin

By jimgi_d

Yoongi is a famous rapper who hires Jimin, a high end stripper, to dance for him. They told each other it wa... More

introduction
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Sex talk
10k
f o u r t e e n
30k
f i f t e e n
50K
I'm Sorry
s i x t e e n
one shot
Long time no post
I suck at updating

o n e

42.9K 1.9K 3K
By jimgi_d

Through the tears in his eyes, all that was visible to Jimin was Seoul's breathtaking skyline. Jimin thought that the only beautiful thing that came with his job was the skylines he saw each night. Jimin's mind went back to reality as he wiped the tears from his eyes and tightened his grip on the stranger's thighs. He slowly made his way down the body of his client until he sat completely on his client's lap.

"That'll be two grand, pay up big boy," Jimin whispered. He quickly stood up from his client's lap and went to retrieve his clothing.

"Before I pay you, would you mind going the extra mile if I doubled the amount? It'll be one of the best nights you've ever had, I can guarantee it."

Jimin didn't look up right away. He knew that if he looked up, the customer would get the idea that he was willing to sleep with him, so he took his time pulling up his jeans before looking up at his client with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Look, I only dance not do private shows in the bedroom. I don't care if you triple or quadruple the price, I don't sleep with clients, and I will make no exception for you."

Jimin bends down to grab his shirt but then freezes when he feels hands trying to make their way inside his jeans. Immediately, Jimin turns around and punches the man, making him fall to the ground.

"I told you I don't sleep with clients, now pay up asshole," Jimin says as he quickly grabs his shirt and pulls it over his head. The man on the floor grabs his jaw with one hand and uses the other to give Jimin his money. Without looking down at his client, Jimin takes the money and makes his way to the door.

The door opens before Jimin could reach it and in comes in a woman with a small child at her side. Jimin's heart dropped when he saw the smile on the child's face fade as well as the smile on the woman's face.

"I'm so sorry," Jimin said, too afraid to look at the woman in the eyes. The woman used one finger to lift Jimin's gaze off the floor and up at her revealing tears in her eyes.

"It's okay," the woman whispered. "I know this is what you have to do." She smiled at Jimin, but his eyes began to fill with tears. The woman shook her head no and wiped the tears from Jimin's eyes.

"Don't cry, please. I just want to thank you for giving us a valid reason to leave this piece of shit," the woman says smiling down at her daughter. "Go get your things, sweetie; we're leaving." The little girl nodded and ran up the stairs of the apartment.

The woman let go of Jimin and handed him another thousand dollars. "No ma'am, I can't accept this I-"

"Take it. He's hurt my daughter and me way too much already; this is just a portion of what I wish to pay you for doing this."

Jimin looked down at the stack of money and then up at the woman's eyes to see if they looked deceiving, but all he saw was pure happiness, so Jimin smiled timidly and took the money from the woman's hand.

"Thank you so much, and I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused." The woman shook her head and then smiled at him. She mouthed 'thank you' before closing the door, leaving Jimin paralyzed in front of the door listening to the loud screams and broken pieces of glass that could be heard from the other side of the door.

Jimin fell to the floor and started crying. Words could not describe how much he hated this job. He hated dirty men touching him while they had wives and children, he hated being so exposed in front of people whom he didn't know, but it was the only way he could get by while trying to go to school and trying to pursue his singing career.

Just as Jimin was about to curl into a ball to cry, his cell phone rang. He wiped the tears from his eyes and reached into his pocket getting his phone and realizing it's Taehyung.

"What's up Tae?"

"Hey, Jimin, uh I know it's late, but we have another customer for you." Jimin rolled his eyes and looked up at the door where he had just come from, and his heart dropped.

"Why can't you have Hobi take this one," Jimin answered quietly.

"Because Jimin, he's giving me a private show tonight." Jimin heard Tae laugh, and amidst that, he heard Hoseok's laugh too.

"You guys are asses," Jimin retorted. Taehyung and Hoseok only laughed louder causing Jimin to grow impatient.

"No honey, we only like taking up the ass, but of course you don't know that since you haven't done tha-."

"Hoseok, give the phone back to your boyfriend so he can give me the address and leave my sex life out of the conversation before I beat your ass when we get home." Immediately Jimin heard movement on the other line, and he smiled at himself.

"Jimin, look if you don't want to do this I understand. This person may not particularly be your favorite, but he paid a lot of money for the best dancer, and you know that it's a tie when it is between you and Hobi."

"See there you go, he asked for the best dancer who is clearly Hoseok, can y'all just stop fucking for one night and send him instead of me? Please," Jimin used the most innocent voice he could, but he knew it wasn't going to work on Tae.

"I want to Jimin, but I think you need to face this one on your own."

"Who is this guy anyways? You usually tell me right away so why are you stalling?"

"Jimin," Tae said almost sighing, "it's Yoongi."

The name made the blood boil through Jimin's veins. He hated Yoongi. Yoongi was the reason Jimin had to strip. Yoongi's record label was who turned him down when he was pursuing his singing career.

Jimin let out a nervous laugh almost as if he couldn't believe it; he didn't want to believe it.

"Nice one Tae," Jimin laughed, "now tell me who it is."

"Jimin, it's Yoongi. I wish it were a joke too but he paid so much for the best dancer, and it'll be bad for business if I turn him down."

Jimin laughed to mask the anger that was starting to take over his body. He made a fist and punched the wall that was next to him making a slight indent on it.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, me too," Jimin murmured, "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to have a few drinks to help me make it through that torture that I'll be facing."

Without any hesitation, Jimin hung up on Tae then proceeded to make his way through the apartment complex and out to the street. Jimin saw that there was a pub on the other side of the road and waited until the crosswalk light turned on before walking towards it.

Jimin pushed the door open, and he immediately sat down at the bar and asked for seven shots of tequila. When the bartender returned with his drinks, Jimin grabbed the lemon that was provided along with salt and sucked on it before drinking the tequila. He repeated the process until all seven shots were gone.

Jimin paid and walked out feeling happier than he did half an hour ago. He called a taxi over and got in.

"Where to," the cab driver asked as he looked at Jimin through the rear view mirror. Jimin gave the address Tae sent him, and a few moments later, Jimin felt the taxi start to move.

When he arrived, Jimin paid the taxi driver along with a tip and then slowly began to walk up the steps of the mansion that was before him.

"Here goes nothing," Jimin sighed before going up the stairs. He stood in front of the door, rang the doorbell and waited. Jimin but his lip nervously, anxious of what's to come.

After a while of waiting, the door finally opened revealing a tall man with purple hair. He smiled at Jimin and gestured him to enter.

"I'm sorry for taking long to open, I was with my boyfriend," the purple haired man said.

"There's no need to apologize, but um where is the client," Jimin asked as he looked at the beautiful interior of the house.

"Oh yeah, Yoongi is in the main room which is just right from here. It has a stripper pole if you want to use it." Jimin watched as the guy started walking away from him, but he stopped and turned around to look at Jimin again. "I'll be in the kitchen helping out if you need or want anything." Jimin nodded and started to head towards in the direction he was told to go.

Jimin looked at the number of doors that decorated the hallway in awe; he has never seen that many rooms in one place before but aside from that, Jimin couldn't help but wonder what lied beyond the door of each one.

Jimin continued walking until he reached a semi-open door and hears piano music coming from inside. Curiosity got the best of Jimin, so he decided to take a look, and sure enough, it was Yoongi playing the piano. Without trying to disturb Yoongi, Jimin quietly opened the door more and stepped inside the room embracing the music that filled the room. Jimin closed his eyes and ultimately found himself humming to the tune, but his heart stopped when he stopped hearing the music.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my house," Yoongi said making Jimin immediately open his eyes.

"I'm the uh- stripper you hired, and I guess I got so captivated by your playing that I just walked in and I started humming along," Jimin said as looked down at his fingers and played with them. "I'm sorry."

Jimin cursed himself for being so weak, especially in front of Yoongi. Perhaps the seven shots of tequila weren't enough to give him the strength to face him, but he knew that if he hadn't taken those shots, he wouldn't have had made it inside the house.

"Oh," Yoongi said, making Jimin come out of his thoughts. "If that's the case, then let's go to my room. I have a pole there if you need it." Yoongi held his hand out, and Jimin took it shyly. Yoongi led Jimin through the same hallway he just came from, but when they reached the main room, they headed up the stairs.

Hand in hand, they went up the stairs until they got the second floor. Jimin followed closely behind Yoongi as they made their way through another long hallway before reaching two double doors. Yoongi opened the room and walked in while Jimin stayed behind and admired the room.

"Your room is"

"Incredible? Yeah. Believe it or not, I designed it myself. I feel like it's me but as a place, you know?"

Jimin nodded his head as if he knew what Yoongi was talking about, but he didn't.

"Anyways, um do you like dancing to music? Any song you like in particular that you would like me to play," Yoongi asked.

He got out his phone and turned on the Bluetooth speaker. Jimin didn't say anything and not because he didn't want to, but because he was surprised that Yoongi was this considerate. No one ever asked him what song he'd like to dance to; most of Jimin's clients always just put music on, and he would dance to it. They never cared what he wanted to do, but Yoongi did.

"Do you want to pick a song," Yoongi asked handing Jimin his phone. A strange feeling stirred in Jimin's stomach, but since he recently put alcohol in his system, he ignored the feeling.

Jimin grabbed the phone from Yoongi's hand and scrolled through the various amount of songs in Yoongi's music library. When he reached the P's, Jimin bit his lip when he saw one of his favorite songs. He snuck a glance at Yoongi's way before pressing play, allowing the song to fill the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 547 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
1.6M 59.1K 99
Min Yoongi is a famous rapper. Park Jimin runs a fan account dedicated to said rapper. Maybe Jimin will become more than just a fan.. [side ships: Na...
100K 3.1K 14
The stripper club Delirium was one of the bests clubs with amazing strippers and one of the bests was Park Jimin. He was their flower, the most beaut...
13.6K 532 44
[𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳.] 𝙸 𝚝𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎...