A Kind Of Life Part 1 CSI MIA...

נכתב על ידי leftforgotten

CSI MIAMI. What if Speed was alive? Lives somewhere in America, left his friends behind and started a new lif... עוד

chapter 1. Still aching.
Day by day
Monday
a little bit of hope
oh,yeah!
yep, so I said...
When the night comes...
In the garden
Socializing
The morning after.
Troublemaker
Saturday's night allright
day 1.
day 2.
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6.
day 7
day 7. Allie's POV
upside down
Back in track
Researching
keeping myself busy
and now what?
just as usual
the hunting
Getting ready
the final countdown
FREE at last.

Going back

94 3 1
נכתב על ידי leftforgotten

4 whiskeys and I had enough, and she was still sober. How does she do it? She's medium height, slim, and drinks more than Delko... I began to feel weary. 'Want something to eat? ' she asked' when did you last eat?'
' I..I dont remember... 'she got up, took my hand and led me to the kitchen. 'I'll make you a sandwich. What do you like? '
' you' I simply said. 'I'm not to be eaten, Lee ' she smiled. I felt a strange feeling in my chest. Like... tingling. And then the pain.  Then I slid down to the floor.
'LEE !LEE !Oh my god... LEE!'
I heard her say ,still a bit hazy. 'I'm OK babe. It's nothing.It's over'
I felt her unbutton my shirt. Wanted her to stop but I was feeling dizzy. She lied me down..
I remember lying on the cold tiles with a pain on my chest. And when I got fully conscious I saw her watching my scar. Quite a lot one.'What happened to you? And what has just happened?'
My god I thought youre having a stroke or heart attack...'
'I gotta go. Go home. "
"No. Youre not goin anywhere. Youre staying here or I call the ambulance "
I Lied down on the sofa and felt the pain. Then everything went black.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

238 19 48
It is said that having enemies means that we fight for something. I don't know if this truth is universal but it describes my story well. Seemingly p...
476 91 18
- @ 𝙀𝙉𝙑𝙔𝙔𝙅𝙓𝙔𝙔𝙔 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 Started: March, 2021 Ending: May 29, 2021 "What can I say. Life Is Life" "No no no no no, Stay with me...
7.1K 544 44
If he had known danger, death and vampires would follow, he would have asked for disownment. *** Jesse Parker was never particularly close to his fa...
78.4K 1.6K 23
I never really thought about love. I never thought I'd be one of those girls falling in love. Never thought I'd need someone so much. Never thought...