sonyeondoodle ✎ fanart/me

Door SEVENWORLDS

just a bunch of kpop fanarts and (maybe original) doodles by an amateur artist ! plus some random thoughts he... Meer

intro
colorsketch: superstar bfies
styletest: floweryoongs
freeuse: yoongpaper
Happy SUGA Day!!
WiP: pastelguk
Pastel!Kook
Schoodles: pastel!guk
pjm.png
LTAS: End Scene
LTAS: Hoseok's Ending
pjm.png part2
🌧✌🏽
here's a... ballet boi
Autumn Walk
scene 1: smoker
a sour princess
💫💫💫
Happy Jungkook Day!
SoulHaven
☄️☄️☄️
little prince 👑
Happy Namjoon Day!
Happy Jimin Day!!
youth: taehyung's serenity (chapter 5)
youth: wild
koonfusing
more youth!koo. am i whipped? yes.
Youth Series 1/3 Tae
Youth Series 2/3 Kook
Youth Series 3/3 Yoongi

March 14, 2017

142 11 7
Door SEVENWORLDS

A/n: This was written as the date above but was delayed for publishing since there isn't good connection where I'm at rn so... yep.

So today... I'm a year older and it wasn't necessarily the best day for me but it's still significant nonetheless since I don't turn a year older every day so I'm going to celebrate with gifs and some thanks!

Gosh I love the Hogwarts!AU ...

this is prolly only bday gif spam pt 1
but I'd like to thank some people...

CAFEYOONGS We've only known each other since recently but you've made a big impact on me and inspiring me to get back into writing again. I've been with you while you were still finishing Hotel Bangtan and starting off Letters to A Soldier and somehow catching your attention that Christmas Day was the best present ever. You're writing is so calming and fun to read and you really have a knack for it. Your works are ones I keep coming back to and loving all over again. You are so sweet and you really deserve the world, I hope you keep at it because I know you're going places! I hope we get closer as time goes on!

amethyst-bb It's actually through you that I started re-sparking my passion to write again and how I discovered so many other amazing writers... and reading Sex Trip while you were still updating was a hilarious and crazy ride omfg you don't even know... we only talk to each other through the occasional message board replies but let me tell you they make my day, even if they seem like simple replies to a random thought I'd posted. You're a bold one and seriously super cool, you're great!

sourprincess We don't know each other too well either, same with a couple replies here and there, but I look up to your works so much. You're style is really unique and I love reading it while crying at the late hours of 2:00 am in the morning. You can manipulate English like it's nothing and you're very outspoken, I really look up to that. Believe in yourself and your writing, it really is extraordinary, you are extraordinary.

You guys have made the most impact on me here and I know you'll keep doing so, even if it's through small things like these, thank you!

A/n: I feel rlly good doing these positive messages

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
74.3K 2.6K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
93.3K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...