The pregnant ex-wife

By episode_writer2

Amelia Johnson. Your bubbly independent 20 year old lady that thought she had it all. Love, luxury, family a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

21.9K 539 58
By episode_writer2

Alexander's family's house
Amelia's P. O. V
________________

Everyone was now looking at me. Mary has her hands covering  her mouth while Jason just kept looking at the floor. I looked over to Alexander and my heart cracked into a million pieces. How could he do that? Did he get another girl pregnant? 

"Oh god, no. Amelia. Don't. It's not what it looks like." He screamed out grabbing his hair and pulling it from his head.

He came closer to me as I took steps back. As he came closer and closer I kept backing away. Now I could see who was sitting on the couch, that 'mysterious' person and I couldn't believe my eyes. A lump started forming in my throat. I'm always the one that loves more and that's my problem, I'm too naive. I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen. He put his right hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I yelled at him while all I could see in his eyes were pain.

"I can't believe I was on my way to forgive you for all the pain that you caused me, I was actually ready to eventually forgive and forget but this is one solid reason why I shouldn't. I thought you might have changed, just the slightest bit but I can now see I was wrong. You're still the same person, god knows what you two have done over the past years, I don't even want to know." I said in tears now. How long is this torture going to last for? All this pain, agony, frustration, when does it end?

"Come on Jason baby, we are leaving." I said making a hand gesture for him to come.

"But mummy, I don-" Jason said but I cut him off before he could finish.

"Jason. We are leaving. Let's go." I said. Jason walked up to me.

"Bye." Jason said to Alex, waving with his other hand. 

Alexander just looked at me right in the eye. I could no longer tell what he was feeling.

"We're leaving, don't look for us. Save your time. I want you to stay out of our lives, don't contact me because I won't be answering." I said and we both walked out the door. 

This is probably the last time i will ever see Alexander but it's for the best. I can't keep letting him hurt me. I'm not that girl anymore, the girl that always comes running back when you push her away. I'm sick of feeling sad all the time, when am I going to get my happy ending? I just want to stop feeling so exhausted all the time. That's all I want. A break.

                                                                               Alexander's P. O. V

_______________________

Amelia took Jason and stormed out the door. Everything was fine until this bitch arrived. She just had to ruin everything. I nearly had Amelia's trust until she ruined it.  There's no way that that baby is mine. I never had sex with her. Like hell i would.

"I need to talk to you alone. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as my mother lowered her head. I stormed out the door and she followed me. I led her straight to the bedroom where i was talking to Amelia just seconds ago.

"Already going into the bedroom are we?" She chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up Angela!" I said raising my finger at her. She instantly shut her mouth. 

"Why are you telling me you're pregnant? It's not my baby!" I yelled at her face loudly.

"I know it's not yours. I just didn't know what to do, the father doesn't want anything to do with it, i have no where to go." She said trying to hold back the tears. Is this how Amelia felt when i kicked her out?

"So you decide to come here? What makes you think i want anything to do with you? Why should i help you?" I sad coldly.

"Because i know you still love me, think about it; we could start a life together raising this baby. You could be a father figure to this baby, we could be one happy family." She said. This girl must be insane.

"I already have a family, i don't need another one." I said.

"Now get out of my house before i call the police and don't even think about going anywhere near my family or you know what's going to happen." I said walking over to the bedroom door and walking out, leaving her with her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the living room and told my mother i was going to go find Amelia and to make sure that Angela leaves in five minutes. I left the house and drove straight to her house. I know where she lives because i have been following her around for a few weeks. That so called "meeting" was just a diversion so i could finally talk to her again. I may sound creepy but i needed to do it, i needed to find out what actually happened.

I pulled over in her drive way and hurried to the door. I knocked a couple times but still no answer. Finally I decided to barge in but no one was there.
I searched her living room, kitchen and down stairs bathroom but they were no where to be found. I finally decided to head up stairs.

I walked into a bedroom which was Jason's room because it had Jason's name on the door in blocks. I walked inside only to find Jason curled up in one corner of the room. His knees high up to his chin and his arms wrapped around them, he was facing a wall while crying his eyes out. I quickly rushed over to him.

"Hey, hey, hey. Jason. Shhhh, it's alright. Shhh." I hummed while hugging him.

He couldn't stop crying. What the hell happened?

"Hey, what happened?" I asked looking at him and whipping aways some tears from his cheek.

"M-mummy." He sobbed out. A rush of fear hit my face. Oh no.

"Jason." I said in a stern voice.

"What happened to mummy?" I asked.

"S-she was y-yelling and crying." His fragile voice said. What. Where is she??

"Jason, where is mummy?" I asked. Before Jason could give an answer I heard loud sobs coming from a bedroom. I turned around and then back at Jason.

"Jason, I'm going to see mummy, you stay here and don't come in. Okay?" I said pointing my finger at him.

"O-okay." He said trying to calm himself down.

I left his bedroom and shut the door making sure he wouldn't get out. I followed her voice down to the end of the hall. I opened the door but she wasn't there.

"Amelia?" I called out waiting for a reply but instead silence crept out.
There was no more sobbing, just silence.

"Amelia, come out. I can explain everything." I said hoping she would reply but nothing. Not a sound.

"Amelia, Angela was lying. She isn't pregnant with my baby, I never slept with her. She just has an obsession. Please believe me, I'm telling the truth." I said. Please answer, please.

_________________
Amelia's P.O.V
______________

I can hear his footsteps in my room. I beg to god that he doesn't find me, I can't deal with this anymore, I can't let the same person break me over and over again.

"Amelia, Angela was lying. She isn't pregnant with my baby, I never slept with her. She just has an obsession. Please believe me, I'm telling the truth." Alex said.

I let out a huge sigh which resulted in me being caught. A pair of arms snaked around my waist and snatched me out of the closet. Damn.

I was now face to face with the one person I never wanted to see in my whole life.

Alexander.

Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't stop them.

"Leave me alone Alexander, if you're here to yell at me then save your breath. Please just leave. Why did you have to come back?" I yelled softy punching his chest. Of course it had no effect on him. Instead of yelling at me or telling me what to do he just h-hugged me. He pulled me into his warm embrace that I've been craving for the past 4 years.

"Come on, let's put Jason to bed and then we can go and watch a movie. How does that sound?" Alexander said while rubbing my back trying to calm me down. I just nodded my head, I couldn't say anything because I was crying uncontrollably.

I forced my weak legs up to Jason's room while Alex followed slowly behind me. I walked inside Jason's room only to find that he was already asleep in his bed. He looked so peaceful. I walked up to his bed and pulled the covers up.

"Sweet dreams baby." I said kissing his head softly not wanting to wake him up. I got up and turned to the door only to see Alexander leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Come on." He said holding his arms out.

~~~~~~~~~

We laid down on the couch, my head resting on his chest and his hand stroking my hair. This is the type of life I want. A peaceful one. Even after all the things that Alex has done, I still love him. Though i have a hard time coming to terms with that. Yes he did break my trust,  but I'm sure it can be rebuilt over time. As much as i want to protect Jason from bad things, i can't deny him his own DNA. It would be wrong and selfish. 

Half way through the movie my eyelids became heavy and it was harder to keep my eyes awake. I let out a yawn and Alex noticed, he could tell I was tired and exhausted, being a single mother isn't easy.

"Go to sleep baby, go to sleep." He said humming while stroking my hair.

I shut my eyes slowly.

"Alexander?" I asked waiting to hear his voice one more time before I sleep.

"Yes?" He asked stroking my hair.

"Even after all of the things you did to me, to Jason, I still love you, I can't get you out of my head. Do you still love me?" I asked, at this point I didn't know if I was dreaming or awake.

"I will always love you Amelia. I always have and I always will. Get some sleep now." He said and placed a soft kiss on my head. I was on the brink of sleep now. I shut my heavy eyelids and drifted off to sleep.

What a life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 100 45
Amelia Robert a 22 year old with low-income. She finds a job company. She doesn't have family and little to no friends. She gets a call to a company...
356 79 26
Amelia Earhart was a 24-year-old woman who didn't believe in love. She had broken up with her fiancé a week before their wedding, and she only believ...
311K 12.5K 64
"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pregnant, they couldn't work out. "And I...
508K 17.7K 43
Alexander Kingston was only 22 when his father died in his arms. He blames Mia Franco, his father's secret girlfriend at the time. Two years after hi...