Sharingan Alchemist - Naruto...

By Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... More

Disclaimer and Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - A Konoha Shinobi
Chapter 2 - Mission in a foreign world
Chapter 3 - State Alchemist Qualification Exam
Chapter 4 - Meeting the Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 5 - Scar
Chapter 6 - Wounded and running away
Chapter 7 - Dinner date
Chapter 9 - More homunculi
Chapter 10 - Kidnapped!
Chapter 11 - First 2 man team
Chapter 12 - Life is Unfair
Chapter 13 - Hate and whisked away again
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Hello Kankuro!
Chapter 16 - Truth and Lies
Chapter 17 - Sharingan discovered
Chapter 18 - Talk and loving you
Chapter 19 - The chase and the freedom
Chapter 20 - Let me stay with you
Chapter 21 - Family fussing
Chapter 22 - Wedding!
Chapter 23 - Uncertainty and pure love
Chapter 24 - Old friends
Chapter 25 - Home and good news!
A/N: Help please!!
A/N 2 - Lol more help :P
Chapter 26 - New changes and birth
Chapter 27 - Our new family
Chapter 28 - Kidnapped and unexpected guests
Chapter 29 - News of war
Chapter 30 - Another guest and a life of peace
Please read this too! :)

Chapter 8 - Trouble in the military

7.4K 261 58
By Midnight_Lilac

Dedicated to Dragon_Wings chan!! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia/Misaki pov:

I stretched my arms above my head and opened my eyes to see my apartment ceiling. I winced as my side hurt slightly and groaned in annoyance. I turned my head to the side and sweatdropped.

Someway through my sleep, I had fallen halfway off the bed and I was asleep on the floor with my legs on the bed. I sighed and shook my head. I moved around and sat down on my knees on the floor and looked around my room.

I stood up and held my hand in seal formation. “Kai!” I felt my chakra return to me and I sighed in comfort. I held my hand over my side and healed my wound completely. Of course, I would still have to wear bandages and pretend that I wasn’t fully healed. But pretending was so much better than actually having to stay wounded.

Feeling back to normal I took a shower and got ready for the day. I decided to head to the HQ and do something in the office. The colonel would probably give me paperwork and I was willing to do that instead of sitting in my apartment bored to the core.

I exited my apartment and locked it. I left the building and walked to the HQ building and when I entered, I was greeted and congratulated by several people for my good recovery. Well, I didn’t know most of the people who congratulated me but I sent them smiles and words of gratitude for their concern.

I sighed finally getting past all of them and making it to the colonel’s office. I knocked and let myself in. the minute I stepped into the room, all eyes turned to me and everyone cheered. “Welcome back miss Mia!” Lt Furey greeted and I chuckled. “Hi everyone.” I sent a wave and the colonel walked up to me.

“Welcome back Mia. Since I cant send you on missions for a while, I hope you’re ready to take on some paperwork.” I sweatdropped. Right to the point and when he said ‘some’ I knew he actually meant ‘all’. I nodded with a sheepish smile and he grinned. “Well, I’ll leave it to you then!” he patted my shoulder and walked out of the office with lt Hawkeye following. I blinked after he closed the door and looked at his table.

My jaw nearly dropped to the ground seeing 5 huge stacks of papers lying there for me to go over. I sighed and the others in the room chuckled. “Don’t worry, we’ll help you.” Lt Breda said and I sent a thankful smile his way. I looked away from him and my gaze met with Jean. My heart skipped a beat and I quickly looked away in embarrassment. I cleared my throat awkwardly and walked to the colonel’s table.

I took one stack of papers and looked around the room for an empty seat. I sweatdropped when I saw that the only empty seat was next to Jean. I sighed softly but walked to the seat and put down the sheets on the table. I sat down in the seat and rolled up my sleeves. “Ok! Lets get this started!” I yelled in enthusiasm and opened a pen. I began to read through the papers and even though I was awkward at first, as I got more and more interested in the papers, the fact of jean sitting right next to me became more comfortable.

Several hours passed as all of us got some paperwork done but there were still 2 stacks and the time was 8PM already. I sighed and stretched my arms above my head. “Aww man….I cant believe the colonel makes us do all his work…”

I looked up when I saw lt Furey standing in front of me and fidgeting. “U-um, Miss Mia? I have to leave now…..I was supposed to meet up with my cousin…..” I smiled and nodded. “That’s ok, go ahead. We’ll manage.” “I have to leave too.” Lt Breda said and everyone else began to give reasons too. “Fine, all of you guys leave. I’ll help Mia finish the paperwork.” Jean said and the rest of them left.

The room was silent and I couldn’t concentrate anymore. “Hey, Mia?” I looked up at Jean and cringed slightly. He was sitting right next to me, but I hadn’t quite noticed it till now. But with no one else in the room, I felt like we were sitting too close to each other.

I gave an awkward smile and stood up. “I’ll get us some coffee. We’ll be staying here a while right?” I scurried outside the office and sighed leaning against the door. I cant believe I was so awkward. I mean, yeah, I kissed his cheek because of the spur of the moment but I didn’t think I would feel like it was such a big deal. Man, I’m so embarrassing sometimes.

I shook my head and walked in the direction of the vending machine. I had learnt how to use it since one of the female officers was kind enough to explain it to me. I used my lame excuse of being from the countryside to reason out why I didn’t know how to use a vending machine.

I looked up and saw lt col Bernard, the guy who had asked me out before I left to Lior. I hadn’t informed him about my mission and I felt slightly bad. I walked up to him and smiled. “Hello, lt col Bernard!” I greeted with a smile. He smiled back and tilted his head slightly to the side. “Miss Mia, the dragon alchemist.”

I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. “Sorry I didn’t inform you about my mission. I was looking forward to….” I stopped midway, my senses perking up. He was not only acting unlike the lt col, but also his chakra was…..different. I clenched my fist involuntarily but smiled to not sound suspicious. “You’re not the lt col, are you? You’re a homunculus.”

He narrowed his eyes and I was pulled into an empty room by a tight grip on my arm. I was pushed roughly against a wall and his hand turned into a sharp blade and he held it at my throat. I took in a sharp breath and froze. He smirked and I narrowed my eyes.

“Quite a brave one, aren’t you? How did you know I am a homunculus?” I stiffened for a minute. I cant believe I didn’t think about that! “I saw you transform.” I said simply and he smirked wider. “I didn’t transform in front of you, sweetheart.” He nearly sneered and I clenched my jaw. This was a bad situation. I still couldn’t use my full power. I had to wait at least until I found the members of the akatsuki. But I didn’t have even the slightest idea of where or who they were so I still had to keep a low profile.

I mentally cursed but decided to escape. As quickly as I could, I pushed him away from me and ran out the door. Since there were people in the corridor and the surrounding rooms, he probably wouldn’t chase after me. I just ran like hell and slammed open the door of the colonel’s office.

I was panting and I pretended to look scared. I collapsed to my knees and Jean came running to me. He kneeled in front of me and held my shoulders. “Mia! Mia, what happened?!” He asked frantic and I placed my hands on his chest. “Jean…Jean there’s a homunculus in the military!” I yelled and he narrowed his eyes.

“What?!” “ I saw him just n-now! He was in the form of lt col Bernard! A-and I saw him transform for a split second….and he looked like that homunculus I had seen in the city once!” I forced my eyes to water slightly and Jean went pale. He hugged me to him and brought a hand to my head. I nearly gasped in surprise but sighed and fell into the embrace.

Despite my acting, it actually felt nice to be hugged by Jean. I closed my eyes feeling warm. he pulled away and I snapped back into acting mode. “I’m not going to leave you alone today. He knows you and he’ll probably come after you.” I nodded but I didn’t really get what he meant. “Stay in my apartment tonight. We’ll talk to the colonel and decide what to do tomorrow.”

I blushed slightly. Spending the night at someone else’s place….a man no less. But he seemed tensed and worried and I appreciated his concern for me. I nodded and we stood up. I stepped away from him and I blushed but he was thinking with narrow eyes. He walked to the colonel’s table and picked up one stack of paperwork. “We’ll finish the rest at my place.”

I nodded and picked up the other set and I followed him out of the office. We walked silently to his apartment but my eyes kept darting around us and I tried to keep track of the chakra of every single person who passed by. Thankfully, none of them were homunculi. Some were alchemists, but definitely not homunculi.

We finally reached his house and he welcomed me in. I had come here once before but I felt like I was imposing. I set down the papers on the coffee table in the living room and squirmed uncomfortably. Jean had gone inside to his room and I sat on the couch with my fist clenched on my knees. He returned to the living room and he was in a casual white shirt and blue trousers.

I rubbed the back of my neck and I heard him chuckle. “Don’t be so tense Mia. I’ll make sure nothing happens to you.” He said and sat next to me on the couch. I gave him a small smile and he picked up some papers from one stack and began to work.

Jean pov:

Damn….my heart was beating so hard and so fast. I know I asked Mia to stay in my apartment because of the homunculus incident, but with her sitting right next to me….man it was like a dream come true.

I had begun to like her ever since I visited her in the hospital…..well, it was always me who fell in love, but the girl I dated would get tired of me soon. I was scared that something like that would happen again so I didn’t know how to react to Mia.

The problem was, even when I had dated other girls, I hadn’t actually felt so strong and sure about my feelings. I tried to understand them and just as I thought things would start working out, she would break up with me over the colonel or because of my job. But with Mia, I felt like I really liked her and I could have a chance at finally being with someone I liked.

And the fact of my parents forcing me to settle down with a family was getting rather frequent.

And this was the first time a girl I liked had come to my house. I don’t know if we were actually dating but I did consider yesterday night as a date. And she had kissed my cheek even though we had had just one ‘date’. I sighed inaudibly. I think I was expecting too much. Perhaps she had just done it in a friendly way.

I looked to the side and I saw her concentrating on the papers. She was fast and had finished almost 2/3rd of the stack and I was barely halfway through. As she read through the sheet, she gave a yawn and my heart skipped a beat. I snapped my head back to the papers in my hand and swallowed thickly. She was so cute! I placed the papers down and leaned back on the couch. I held my head with one hand and rested the other on my knee. Get a hold of yourself, Jean.

I closed my eyes and sighed. But I froze when I felt a weight from the side. I snapped my eyes open and looked at Mia. She had fallen asleep and had fallen onto me. My heart almost jumped out of my chest and I panicked for a minute. I looked more closely and I noticed she was quite deeply asleep.

I swallowed again and placed my hand on her cheek. She still had the papers in her hand and I took a deep breath as I held her head gently and put my arm around her. I brought her head closer to my neck and I gulped nervously. Damn, this was the first time I was sitting so close to a girl! But….thinking of this as a chance for my happiness….was I being to positive? She was nice to me and all, but I still felt really nervous and insecure about my feelings. What if everything failed again?

I sighed. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy this moment. I had seen couples do this before, but for me it was always a wish that was wasn’t granted. I suppose there’s no harm in cherishing this moment now.

I looked back at the paperwork which was still unfinished. I gave a small smile. I guess we could give the colonel a reason….after all, a homunculus in the military HQ is quite serious. I placed my cheek on top of her head and closed my eyes as well. I liked this position and I sighed as I fell into blissful sleep.

>>Timeskip

Mia/Misaki pov:

I woke up to an addicting smell of cologne. I didn’t open my eyes. The position I was sleeping in felt really comfortable and I snuggled closer to the source of warmth. Whatever I was on shifted and then went stiff. I groaned slightly and blinked my eyes open.

I looked around from the same position and saw a trembling hand on someone’s knee. I blinked trying to remember what happened last night and my eyes went wide. I jolted up and away from Jean and fell off the couch. Jean was looking at me with slightly wide eyes and a red face. But when I fell off the couch he just burst into laughter.

I glared at him playfully and laughed too. I guess our embarrassment wasn’t really necessary. I could see that both of us had a sort of strong sense of belonging when we saw each other. We wouldn’t be embarrassed or so happy around each other if that wasn’t the case. I got up and stretched.

Jean stood up too and he looked at me hesitantly. I tilted my head to the side slightly and blinked. “Hey, Mia….there’s something I wanted to ask you.” I smiled slightly. “What is it?” he scratched the back of his head and looked away with his face slightly flushed. “I-I know what you heard yesterday at the restaurant….and I cant say its not true. But….would you give me a chance and be my girlfriend? I-I really like you….”

My eyes went slightly wide and my heart thumped. Be his girlfriend? He likes me? But then again….I guess I did like him too. I wasn’t too sure about getting serious….but being his girlfriend and getting to know him better….I’d like that. I smiled and looked up with a slight blush. “I like you too, Jean. I would like it if we went out.” He looked at me with wide eyes and a grin broke out on his face. He was still flushed, but he seemed really happy and relieved.

“Great!” I chuckled and walked up to him. He watched me nervously and I wrapped my arms around his torso, holding him to me. He stiffened but wrapped his arms around me as well. I sighed and I giggled softly hearing his heart beating fast. He was so adorable.

I pulled away and he smiled. “Why don’t you wash up? We have to get back to HQ and tell the colonel about the homunculus.” I nodded and he walked into his room and came out with a towel and a pair of his clothes. “I’m sorry I don’t have anything that will fit you.” I chuckled but shook my head. “That’s alright. I’m just happy you care for me so much.”

In all honesty, I had always pushed the feeling of love away. The fear of losing the person you love…..I knew what it was like and I never wanted to feel that again. But when it came to Jean, I felt like no matter how much I tried, I couldn’t get him out of my head. He was such a nice person and I couldn’t help but get totally captivated by his concern and down to earth personality. It was like there was an invisible force that kept pulling me to him and I was powerless against it.

And I had finally given in to it.

I washed up and got into his clothes. They were actually quite baggy and for the first time I noticed that he had strong broad shoulders. He was also well built I suppose, since lying on his chest I could tell his muscles were well worked and strong. I chuckled to myself at my thoughts and exited the bathroom.

Jean had used the spare bathroom and when he saw me he turned red. “They look n-nice on you.” He said and I giggled. I had to fold up the pants and I felt like I was wearing pajamas instead of regular clothes. But they were comfortable and his scent lingered on the clothes. I tied my hair in a long ponytail and he wrapped his scarf around my neck again. I had intended to return it, but he ended up putting it on me again. He was already in his uniform and he said he wasn’t affected by the cold much so I didn’t have to worry.

He held out his hand and I took it. He hand was large and I blushed slightly. I felt like we were a real couple. We exited his apartment and walked towards the HQ smiling in the state of our new found love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote!

Comment!!!!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 23
Reborn in a world of Naruto as Itachi's twin. His old Life doesn't matter, now that he care so much for others, his village, and especially his broth...
908K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
287 15 14
The night of the massacre in the Village Hidden in the Leaves was a turning point for Itachi Uchiha. He had been entrusted with a mission, one that h...
36.7K 1.9K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...