Dear Josh. (a Joshler fanfic)...

By InthenameofJoshDun

"Dear Josh, I started this blog because I want to write you letters so that I can cope with this. I could wr... More

Foreword
Tumblr bio.
Day 4.
Day 5.
Day 6.
Day 7.
Day 8.
Lil note
Day 9.
Day 10.
Day 11.
Day 12.
Day 13.
Day 14.
Day 15.
Day 16.
Day 26.
Day 27.
Day 31.
Day 32.
Day 33.
Day 45.
Day 93.
Day 223.
Day 229.
Day 230.
Day 327.
Day 328.
Day 328, 10 pm.
Day 328, 7 pm.
Day 329, 4:30 am
Day 329.
Day 358.
Day 358, 3 pm
Day 358, 4:43 pm
Thank you.
New book, similar to this: Notes to Myself (a Joshler story)

Hello!

2K 77 23
By InthenameofJoshDun

Hey guys! Long time no see, but I promise that there'll be more to this fic. It hasn't ended yet! But I'm really busy with school and writing my other fics. So in the meantime, while you're waiting for a new chapter for this fic, maybe you'd like to check out one of my other stories! They're all Joshler!

________________________________

1: NEW: "Down South" Joshler collab

Josh Dun goes to South Africa with nine of his friends to do volunteering work through a program called Global Exploration. They stay at Jeremy Hewitt's big mansion in Cape Town, SA. He's the mentor of their group and will make sure that everything goes well and they get to and from the small, poor village they're gonna help at.

Once they get to the village the first time, they meet some of the civilians. The village has a school with 27 kids and only one teacher, a boy with brown hair. His sister is one of the only two doctors at the tiny hospital in the village.

The brown haired boy cares a lot for the kids he educates, and Josh wants to do everything he can for them to make it better, and to stay close to the boy.

//

Collaboration with WritingDove !

2: Prettiest Boy In Town

Josh is the kid in school with a very poor family. They can barely afford food and his clothes are either very old or very cheap. He has only one friend, 'cause the others prefer bullying him over befriending him. He wants to make his parents proud by passing school so that he can go do a higher paid job eventually, but he's bad at maths and is close to failing the class.

Tyler is the feminine, rich, popular boy in school. Everyone loves him, even though he wears skirts, nail polish, knee high socks and crop tops. He's very good at maths, and, thankfully, Josh's tutor.

They hit it off right away, but Tyler doesn't know Josh's secret yet. He doesn't know that Josh's poor, but Josh knows that Tyler is rich. He wants to do everything to prove Tyler that he's not using him for his money, and Tyler wants to do everything to make sure that Josh can have nice things and go out and enjoy being a teenager.

3: I Did Not See You There

'"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there".

"I didn't see you either", the boy chuckled.

Then he noticed the red and white stick in his hand.'

-

Josh Dun moved to a new apartment only a few weeks ago. He's just settled in, and has no idea yet who lives in his apartment complex. He does not have that much interest in getting to know his neighbors, until he accidentally bumps into a intriguing boy. A boy with white eyes.

A blind boy.

Tyler Joseph has been living in the same apartment complex for almost four years now. Tyler is born blind, so he doesn't know any better. For him, it's normal. It's not like he misses anything.
He's always been alone most of the time. He does have some really good friends. But he didn't make any new friends, or have a relationship for that matter, in years. That's because they usually think it's too difficult to have a friend who's blind. Tyler really doesn't need to meet anyone new. He's happy with his friends.

That is until he meets a boy with a gentle voice and very soft hands.

4: Hero Of War

Josh comes home from war after two years. His husband Tyler and he are both very excited to live their lives to the fullest from now on, since Josh doesn't have to go back ever again. They only didn't foresee the consequences that comes with being a veteran.

Joshler army fanfic.

WARNING: Usage of strong language/cursing. Sexual content. Mental illnesses. Maybe suicidal thoughts and/or self harm.

5: One Good thing about Music: When it hits you, you feel no Pain

Tyler is the new, kinda miserable-feeling kid in school. The only friends he has are his best friend Mark who lives four hours away and his two brothers and sister. He's determined to get into the basketball team in school, so he can do what he can do best. It's only because of the punk kid, Josh, that he discovers how much he actually loves music - and how good he is at it.

6: I'm Sad. Please Help Me.

Text fic -

Josh Dun goes to the bathroom of a Taco Bell in town, when he finds a written message on one of the stall doors. There's lots of phone numbers written on the walls and door of the last bathroom stall, but one message stands out to him.

"I'm sad. Please help me.
Kik: IwannabeinSlowtown"

He decides to send the person a message. Maybe he can help that person.

There's enough sadness in the world already. Enough people lose their loved ones. If Josh can prevent that, then he will do everything in his power to do so.

He slowly but surely develops a friendship with the quiet, sad boy on the other end of the conversation, and he's pretty sure that there's more than just friends.

The usual mix of fluff, smut and drama.

7: COMING SOON: Listen and You'll Understand

8: COMING SOON: Eight Parts of Mind

Josh goes to a new college. He didn't start on the first school day because he started at another school, but decided that that wasn't for him and he switched schools.

He meets a boy with brown hair. A really nice boy, and Josh would love to be friends with him.

But when he and Tyler decide to meet up somewhere, someone else instead of Tyler shows up. Completely different personality and style, but why does that person look so much like Tyler? And when he visits Tyler at home, why does someone else open the door - someone who looks exactly like Tyler again, but with a different personality and style once again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 317 17
Josh had committed suicide, but he has a chance at redemption. Only if he can save another person from the same fate. He's given time back on Earth...
34.5K 4.6K 199
Joshua Dun struggled with mental health. When his new friend Jenna introduced him to a certain artist that wrote songs about depression and suicidal...
3.4K 256 31
In a small quiet town in rural Ohio, Joshua Dun was only 8 years old when he met Tyler Joseph who was also of 8 years old. Together they grew up inse...
43.4K 1.2K 33
"life is precious, man. appreciate it." "sometimes there's just nothing to appreciate, you know?" --- it's only been a week since high school ended a...