The last Moon dragon

By moonwatcher300

More

Prologue
Sun Dragons

Moon Dragons

106 7 0
By moonwatcher300

Description: They basically look like the one in the Photo above. Sometimes they are black or sapphire blue, but it is very rare for them to be white.

Powers: They can turn invisible, shot blue fire, whenever they are injured the moon heals them, can read minds, animus powers, and they can create storms.

Weaknesses: dark magic, when they form storms they have to be aware of the lightning because if they get stuck they could die, can't touch iron or it will burn them and make them weak.

Enemy: Sun dragons.

Queen: Queen Celina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7K 64
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
71.3K 212 22
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
90.2K 7.8K 50
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...