Jerrie One shots

By bee16bj

Jerrie One shots More

Savior
Perfect
Best Friends
'Til the last second of infinity
Anything
Fallen
Imperfections
Regrets
Regrets Pt. 2
Wait for me
WHYYYYYYYYYY
Let you go
Merry Christmas
Under the mistletoe
Remember me
Please read

I'm here

4.8K 96 45
By bee16bj

"Don't go outside sweetie, it's raining." Jade said as their four-year old daughter walked towards the door, wanting to go outside.

"But I want to see mummy. She's still not here." The small brunnette pouted. Jade smiled and walked towards their daughter and lifted her up, sitting themselves again on the couch. "Mummy will be here soon baby. She's doing something in her office and maybe she'll be home late but she promised to take us out tomorrow right?"

The small girl nodded but still pouting. Jade sighed.

"Okay... Here's what we'll do, I'll call your mom and you go talk to her. Is that okay baby?" Jade smiled as their daughter's face lightened up, nodding her head frantically.

"Yes mommy! I'd love that!" Jasmine bounced up and down on the couch as her mother watched her happily. Jade chuckled and pick up her phone, dialing her wife's number.

After three rings, Perrie's low voice was heard through the other line.

"Hey love. How are you and our little princess?" She pretended to sound very exhausted to cover up her plan. The blonde was tired as hell but it was nothing compared to having her family in her arms again.

"Baby are you okay?" Jade asked worriedly, though she was used to Perrie's casual greetings, today was different.

Jasmine was listening to their conversation intently, sitting on her mother's lap and playing with her mum's hair.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I'll be home at around 11. The American investors wanted to have dinner with me for the proposal so I can't have dinner with you and Jasmine. I'm so sorry baby."

Jade sighed. It was always like this. Perrie left for work at around 6 in the morning and gets home when they're already asleep. She understands it of course, being the president of the Edwards' company was never been easy. But it was getting out of hand, her wife barely even get a sleep and couldn't spend enough time with them.

It is their 3rd year wedding anniversary and Perrie didn't even greet her this morning or celebrate it with her. And Jade has a very important thing to tell her.

"It's fine." Jade said monotonously. She heard shuffling noises from the other side of the line before Perrie spoke again.

"You know I love you right? And I'm really sorry. Uh... is  Jasmine there? I wanna talk to her."

"Yeah. She's been bugging me earlier because she really wanted to see you."

The brunnette gave the phone to Jasmine and went to the kitchen to make dinner, sighing in resignation at the thought of her wife not sharing dinner with her and their daughter.

Jasmine excitedly put the phone against her ear and greeted her other mom.

"Mummy! I miss you! When are you coming back home?"

Perrie's heart broke hearing her daughter's upset voice. She had been very occupied this past few weeks that she practically forgot about spending some time with her family. She was too focused in work.

"I'm sorry baby. I've got work to do and I've been really busy lately. But can I tell you something?" Jasmine nodded while humming, not minding that her mom couldn't see her.

Perrie chuckled as she knew exactly that her baby was nodding as she does it every time they talk on the phone.

"Are you with mummy?" Perrie asked as she played with the item on her hand.

Jasmine shook her head. "No. She's at the kitchen." The blonde did a fist victory gesture.

"Well, I've got a plan. Do not tell mummy about this okay?"

"Okay."

Perrie smiled. "I'll be home in 5 and I want to surprise her. Can you distract her while I slip inside the house, baby?"

Jasmine exclaimed loudly, earning the attention of Jade.

"Oh no." The small girl said, bringing her hand on her mouth in fear.

"What happened baby girl?" Perrie asked worriedly.

Jasmine looked at her mother Jade who was fast approaching her and hid the phone behind her back, still standing on the couch, having bouncing up and down on it upon knowing that Perrie will be home.

"What's the matter sweetie?" Jade asked her, scanning their baby's face.

Perrie chuckled at the other line.

"N-nothing mammy. I was just... playing in your phone and won and... I exclaimed. You can go back to the kitchen mummy."

Jasmine got off the couch and wrapped her tiny hand around Jade's wrist, leading her back to the kitchen and closing the door. Jade was confused but shrugged it off and brought her attention back on the food she was making.

"She's gone now. So what's the plan master?"

Perrie chuckled. Her daughter tried to sound like the authority but her words came out as cute as she is.

"I'm going inside of our room and put all of the things I bought for her... of course I bought something for you too, love." Perrie said when she heard a little whine from Jasmine.

"I want you to keep her from going upstairs and do not tell her about this, is that okay ma'am?"

Jasmine giggled but nodded nonetheless. "Of course Mrs. Edwards. I will let you do naughty naughty with my mummy."

Perrie's eyes widened in shock. Where did she get this words from?

"H-how did you know about that, Jasmine?" Perrie stuttered, her eyes wide in disbelief.

The tiny brunnette giggled at the other line.

"Aunt Jesy told me not to disturb you and mammy when you're in your room because you do the naughty naughty. She said that was the reason why I became your baby. Mummy if I am naughty, I will have baby too?" Jasmine asked innocently.

Perrie nearly choked at her own saliva upon hearing her baby's words. Jesy had the nerve to talk to my daughter like this. I'm going to kill that bitch.

"Uh... baby. You're too young for that. Don't ever listen to what your aunt is telling you, okay? I'll tell you when you get older."

Jasmine giggled, nodding.

"I've gotta go baby, don't want me being late on a special day eh? Love you Princess."

"I love you too, mummy." Jasmine smiled and put the phone on the table and went over to the kitchen. She giggled lightheartedly and wrapped her small hands around her mum from behind her.

Jade jumped a bit at the sudden action, smiling when she saw her daughter clinging on her leg like a koala.

"Baby, what did your momma said?" Jade asked, turning off the stove and setting the food on a plate and picked up Jasmine.

"She said she was sorry for not being here." Jasmine said sadly, hoping for her mum to buy it.

Jade's face fell. "Oh, it's okay. We can still watch that movie you love, right?" Jade asked. The small girl nodded, smiling.

*Ring! *Ring!

"Oh I think that's my-"

"I'll go answer your phone for you mammy. Don't get out of the kitchen, okay?" Jasmine ordered, her hands on her hips. Jade chuckled but shook her head.

"Maybe it is-"

"Please mummy?" Jade sighed. She couldn't resist her daughter's pout. It was the most adorable thing she'd ever seen, and Perrie's too.

"Okay." Jade said and the little girl hastily sped off at the living room to grab the phone. Jade chuckled and decided to set the table for the both of them.

"Mommy?"

"Hey baby. Open the door and please be quiet."

Jasmine replied a quick 'okay' and hang up, tiptoeing towards the door and opened it very, very slowly and carefully, not making any sound.

The small girl was about to exclaim upon seeing her mother but was interrupted by a hand on her mouth. Perrie set the things in her hand on the floor and picked up the four-year old girl.

"I've missed you, Jas." She whispered.

"I miss you too mummy. Mammy Jade couldn't stop thinking about you." The little brunnette whispered back, giggling to herself.

Perrie shuffled her hair and set her down, taking the items in her hand again.

"Don't tell her about this okay? I'll be upstairs baby." Jasmine nodded and closed the door, watching as Perrie walked quietly upstairs with paper bags in her hands.

"Jasmine who was at the door?"

Jasmine turned around when she saw her mother standing before her, hands placed on her hips.

"It was just our neighbour mummy. He was playing tricks with me because I didn't play with him at the park earlier." Jasmine said, not looking at her mother's eye. Jade looked at her momentarily before picking her up and led them to the kitchen, silently eating their dinner.

When they've finished, Jade washed the dishes and went to the living room where her daughter was sitting on the couch, Aladdin was playing on the telly.

"Sweetie, it's late. We've got to go to bed now." Jasmine suddenly stood up and grabbed her mother's hand, making her slumped down on the couch beside her.

"Mummy... Can we finish Aladdin? Promise this is the last one." Jasmine begged as she kept looking at Jade's phone beside her.

Jade sighed. "Jasmine Louise Edwards, this is the last one. Do you understand me young lady?" Jade ordered. The small brunnette nodded while looking at Jade's  phone in her tiny hands, her feet dangling on the couch as she was too little to reach the floor.

Jade, who was oblivious that her daughter was constantly looking at her phone, positioned herself on the couch beside her and watched the movie.

The tiny girl beside her took the phone again and secretly opened it, without her mother noticing her every movements.

The phone vibrated as she set it off earlier to avoid any suspicions. She answered the phone secretly and didn't say a thing.

"Everything's ready baby. Come upstairs." Perrie whispered at the other line. Jasmine practically jumped out of the couch but not before telling Jade that she had to get her princess Jasmine blanket from her room, bringing the phone with her.

Jade, confused, shook her head and turned her attention back on the movie, not a single thing crossing her mind but her Perrie.

"Mummy!!!!!!!!!!" Jade jumped from her spot upon hearing the loud scream Jasmine had made, her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

"Jasmine, what happened?!" The petite girl opened hers and Perrie's shared bedroom and gasped when she saw her daughter holding a large, brown teddy bear with a heart sign on its stomach. Jasmine was half the size of the bear, making it hard for her to hold it.

"Oh my God. This is so cute baby. Where did you get this?"

The four-year old kid giggled and pointed something behind the older brunnette's back. Just exactly when she'd turn around, a pair of her favorite lips was pressed against hers and strong arms wrapping themselves around her waist. Jade hummed in appreciation knowing it was her wife and gently tangled her hands through blonde locks, closing her eyes in pure bliss.

Breaking apart to breathe, Perrie slowly pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead againts the brunette beauty. That's when Jade realized that she was holding a bouquet of red roses in her hands.

"Happy anniversary baby. I love you so much." Perrie gave her the flowers and reached on something behind her. Jade gasped when her wife turned the lights off and saw glowing in the dark red hearts hanging on the ceiling, and glowing in the dark letters sticked on the wall forming 'Happy Anniversary Baby'. Her eyes teared up and walked towards the bed where there laid red and white roses combined together, forming the 'I love you'.

"Oh my God." The brunnette couldn't help it any longer as she sobbed in her hands. Perrie was quick to rush by her side and wrapped her in a tight embrace. "Shhh don't cry babe."

Jade buried her face in her wife's chest and spoke while sobbing. "I thought you forgot about our anniversary."

The taller girl chuckled. "Why would I? You're my wife and I love you too much to forget about it. And this little one here helped me to surprise you."
Perrie said, gesturing to the small brunnette, laughing at the end upon seeing their daughter sprawled on the floor, the large teddy bear was sat on the bed and she was already savoring the chocolates her mum had bought for her.

The petite girl giggled, pressing her cheeks on her wife's chest while looking at their daughter lovingly.

"Thank you for everything Perrie. Happy anniversary. I love you too." Jade said, pecking the blonde's neck. Perrie smiled.

"It's nothing baby. I would have made special dinner for us but I got a tad late so I'll make it up to you later." Perrie winked at her and secretly lowered her hand to her girl's ass and gave it a little squeeze.

Jade gasped and slapped the blonde's arm playfully while looking at their daughter who enjoys devouring the chocolates.

"I've got something to tell you." Jade whispered, grasping her wife's collar.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh shit. You're not fucking kidding right?!"

Jade giggled at her wife's words and clasped her hand on her mouth, silencing her as Jasmine was still with them.

"I'm not. I found out about this last week. I should've told you sooner but you weren't here."

Perrie frowned.

"I'm sorry baby. But I'm here now and I promise I'll be there with you always. Even now that you are pregnant with our second baby."

Jade giggled and nodded, tiptoeing to place a kiss on Perrie's lips.

"A baby?! Mummy, did you do the naughty naughty?!"

Perrie and Jade broke apart from the kiss and turned to look at their daughter who has chocolates all over her face. Jade's eyes were wide as plates while Perrie was stifling a laugh.

"H-how... why.."

"Maybe we'll have a talk to her later."

Perrie laughed and picked up her daughter, spinning her around earning a melodic giggle. The ivory skinned girl walk towards her wife and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as Jade wrapped her arms around her waist while Jasmine was still in their embrace.

"I love you Perrie. I love you Jasmine." Jade said, pecking the blonde's cheek and kissed their daughter's forehead. "I love you too mummies."

"I love the three of you." Jade's eyes widen.

"Are you cheating on me?" The petite girl accused her wife while pinching her side, earning a whimper from the tall girl.

"What? I love you and Jasmine and our new baby." Perrie kneeled down and kissed the brunnette's flat stomach that has a baby on it before standing up and cupped the petite girl's cheeks.

Jade smiled and pressed a lingering kiss on Perrie's lips. Jasmine giggled and hugged both of her mummies.

A perfect family.

***

Days went by and Jade couldn't be more happier having Perrie and Jasmine by her side. Perrie made her promises and didn't leave her side, taking a two-week leave from work to spend it with her family.

They are currently at the secluded part of the town where they'd set up a small picnic together with Jasmine. She was having fun with Perrie, playing and running around while Jade just sat there on a blanket smiling lovingly at the two.

"I'm coming, baby! I'm going to eat you." Perrie said and ran towards her daughter who was screaming and thrashing around.

"Ahhhh!!! No mummy!" The little girl exclaimed while giggling as Perrie finally caught her and started tickling her.

Jade watched them, an endearing smile was plastered on her face.

Perrie picked up the four-year old girl and spun her around, kissing her forehead when she'd put her down on her feet. They were laughing like idiots while they walked towards Jade's spot.

"Baby, I told you not to make her ran like that." Jade scolded as the two reached the petite girl and sat on either side of her. The brunnette gave them a bottle of water which they'd gratefully accepted and gulped it in one go.

"It was fun, mammy! I beat the monster because I have power." Jasmine said in between pants.

Jade smiled. "I know baby. The monster is very weak right?"

Perrie playfully pouted and folded her arms across her chest, trying to prove that she's hurt. "I'm not weak. I can get you on your knees and worship me."

Jade's eyes widened and slapped her wife's arm while covering their daughter's ears. The small girl giggled.

"Oh my God baby. Jasmine's here!" She stated exaggeratedly.

Perrie laughed and kissed her shoulder, wrapping an arm loosely around her waist. "Calm down. I'm just kidding." Perrie said smiling.

Jade smiled back and turned to look at her daughter who was already eating her packed up sandwich in one hand and another one on her left hand.

"She's really like you, Pez." Jade chuckled, shaking her head. Perrie shuffled her daughter's head, who offered her the sandwich and gladly took a bite on it, before resting her head on the tanned girl's shoulder, caressing her still flat belly.

Jade reached back and touched the blonde's back, growling lowly when she'd noticed how soaked her shirt were due to running and playing around.

"Baby, can you change your shirt? I don't want you to catch cold." Jade said, shaking her shoulder lightly in order to get the taller girl up.

Perrie groaned. "It's fine."

"No it's not. Come on, I've brought you an extra shirt."

Jade rummage through the blonde's backpack, where she'd set all the things with, and found a black shirt, handing it to her love.

Perrie gladly took it and started unbuttoning her shirt soaked with sweat, when her phone rang. She stopped momentarily and took her phone out of her pocket.

Jade, confused, scooted a little closer to the blue eyed girl and managed to unbutton her shirt and took it off the blonde, leaving her in her black sports bra.

"Oh hey Ariana. Why'd you call?" Perrie greeted through the other line, turning around when Jade started wiping the sweat off of her back with a towel.

"Yeah, actually. I've set a two-week leave to spend time with my family... oh that's nice."

Jade grabbed the extra shirt and slid it down to her wife's head, and down to her body. Perrie sighed and kissed the brunnette's temple as a sign of thank you.

"Right now?....  Can you reschedule it next week? I'm with my family and I don't want to ruin my time with them... oh shit! They wouldn't dare... ugh, fine ok. I'll be there in ten."

The blonde hang up and turned towards Jade who was playing with Jasmine's hair, a small frown covered her face.

"Baby, I'm so sorry but I have to-"

"It's okay, Perrie. Just drive us home." Jade said nonchalantly, starting to pack up. Jasmine turned towards them and pouted. The guilt of leaving them washed all over the blonde's body.

"We're going home already?" she asked sadly.

Jade sighed. "Mummy has to go baby. We could hang out again some other time and we will buy lots of ice cream, is that okay with you?" Jade said, trying to lighten up her mood but failed when Jasmine's adorable pout never leaving her face.

Perrie cursed at herself and was about to touch the small girl when Jasmine stood up. "You're always not with us. You always go to work and not spend time with me and mummy. You don't love us anymore!" Jasmine cried and ran towards the car, getting inside and slamming the door.

Jade stood up and looked at her wife disbelievingly.

"I thought you promised to spend your time with us. I guess, work really comes first before family." Jade's eyes started to tear up at the image of their daughter crying.

Perrie rushed towards her and wrapped her arms around her girl despite of her protest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you." Perrie cracked up, nuzzling her wife's hair and kissing her lips multiple times, lingering her lips their in attempt of getting Jade to kiss back.

Jade sighed in resignation and kissed back wrapping her arms around the taller girl's waist, deepening the kiss.

"It's fine, Pez. I understand. I just can't let our little girl cry like that. She misses you a lot." Jade said and kissed the ivory skinned girl's cheek.

"I really am sorry, baby. These stupid Americans wanted to have a fucking meeting with me and I just can't let them down. I promise I'll go home as soon as possible and I'd take you out tomorrow again, without anyone to interrupt us. I'm so sorry Jade. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you-"

The brunnette cut her off with a kiss. "I love you too. Take us home, baby."

Perrie nodded and led them towards the car, frowning when she saw her daughter already fell asleep in the backseat, hugging her teddy bear while her cheeks were stained with dried up tears.

The blonde sighed, making sure her daughter wouldn't fall off the seats and kissed her forehead before opening the passenger's door for Jade, and hopped in after.

They drove in silence, without anyone breaking through the awkward atmosphere.

***

"Oh my God, baby. That was hilarious." Jade said in between laughs as Perrie told her about her day in the office. They were laid on their bed, cuddling with each other.

Jasmine had managed to loosen up with Perrie and started playing with her again, laughing and giggling as they ran around her parents' room. She had fallen asleep in the middle of watching tangled and Perrie tucked her into her bed and went back again with Jade.

"I didn't even know that there was something wet on the floor that's why I'd slipped..."

Perrie paused for a moment before wiggling her eyebrows at Jade.

"...and I didn't even complain when you were wet, so I easily slipped inside you and that's when Jasmine was accidentally made. But I did not regret having her in our lives because if it wasn't for her, you wouldn't be with me either because you hated me before."

Jade managed to cracked a melodic laugh as she punched her wife playfully and rolled over on top of her.

"I hate you before because you were so cocky and was too much proud of yourself. But I had managed to love you even though you're a pain in the ass." Jade said laughing.

Perrie pouted, and Jade tried so hard not to smother her with kisses but failed miserably as she left a lingering kiss on her wife's heart-shaped lips.

"I love you soooooo much baby. And Jasmine was a beautiful mistake. She was the best accident that has happened in our life. And I can't wait to take this baby out of me so we can love him or her just as much as we love Jasmine." Jade said and placed her head on Perrie's chest, smiling as she enjoyed the soft beating of her heart.

"I love Jasmine, our new baby, and I love you too mummy Jade." Perrie said in a childish way. The brunnette giggled.

"You know how adorable you are when-"

Jade was interrupted by the sound of Perrie's phone, ringing. Perrie sighed and grabbed her phone, pecking ker girl's forehead as Jade's chin was rested on her chest.

Perrie answered the phone, and groaned when it was her secretary, telling her that she'll have a very important meeting with the investors.

Jade's face fell as she rested her head back on Perrie's chest, clutching on her for dear life, not wanting her to go.

"Jade, baby..."

"I understand. You have to go... I know. I love you." Jade said and kissed the blonde's lips before getting off of her and settling on the other side of the bed, burying her face in the pillow.

Perrie turned towards her and ran a finger through her wife's tanned skin, loving how it glows and sparkle in the dark.

She leans a bit closer to Jade's ear. "I love you."

She got up and changed, and left. Jade looked at the closed door and sighed.

I hope you would realize how much I've missed having our alone time, Perrie.

***

The days went by and Perrie was getting back at her old self again, busying herself at work and couldn't get enough of sleep. She started to feel guilty again for not being there with her family.

It was okay for Jade because she loves her so much and understands her. She just want her wife to spend more time with Jasmine because the girl would always end up finding her mam and wouldn't talk to Jade for the rest of the day.

***

"My secretary called. I have meeting in 10, I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine, Pez. I love you."

"I love you too, my love."

***

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry baby! I totally forgot about-"

"It's okay, silly. We could reschedule it tomorrow."

"I love you, Jade. Thank you for understanding."

"It's no problem. I love you, Pez."

***

"Jade, I have to-"

"It's fine baby."

"I love you, Jade."

"okay.

***

"Baby-"

"Go."

"I'm sorry. I love you so much."

"Then prove it."

***

This went on for days, weeks, until Jade's pregnancy has gotten into its fourth month where her stomach was already growing bigger.

Perrie was always leaving for work, assuring Jade along the lines of, 'Trust me baby. I'll make this fast as soon as possible to get their deal and after that, I'm all yours.'

Jade trusted her, waited for her. But it wasn't enough either. She missed having cuddles with Perrie because she goes straight to the bed and falls asleep right after she slumps down.

Jade was depressed, stressed, tired. She would sometimes skip a meal simply because she's not in the mood, she wouldn't get out of the bed whenever Jasmine wanted to play. She started shutting everyone out without bothering that it might affect the baby's health. She just missed Perrie.

She misses how Perrie would share the bath with her. She misses how she would ran her hand through her hair and whispers sweet nothings in her ear. She misses how Perrie would caress her stomach and kisses the top of it. She missed having night outs with Perrie, tugging Jasmine along with them. She missed how Perrie brought smile to Jasmine's face whenever they play and fool around each other. She missed making love with Perrie. She's already in her fourth month and she's having weird cravings lately, but Perrie wasn't there for her.

Sometimes, Jade would call Jesy, Perrie's best friend, and orders her to buy something. But all she needs is Perrie. She wanted to make love with her. She just... missed her a lot.

"Mummy! My doll was broken. I want another one." Jade was interrupted out of her trance when Jasmine breaks in hers and Perrie's bedroom, holding a broken doll.

"Hey baby. We'll buy you another one tomorrow alright?"

"But I want mummy to be there with us! I missed her a lot."

Jade sighed, trying to hold back tears. She reached for her daughter where Jasmine sadly obliged and walked over towards her mother, sitting on her lap.

"You know mummy Perrie loves you so much right? She will do everything for us that's why she's working hard... because she loves you and me and your baby sister or brother. I love you, petal. We'll wait until mummy could free her time for us okay?"

Jasmine nodded but still pouting, little tears were already creeping their way down her cheeks. Jade was quick to make an action and kissed her daughter's forehead, bringing her even closer towards her body.

"Shh... it'll be alright baby. I love you okay? Stop crying. Mummy loves you so much."

They were interrupted by the soft padding of light steps coming closer towards the room. The door bursted open revealing a tired-looking Perrie with her coat hanging on her shoulder.

Jasmine rosed up from Jade's lap and ran towards Perrie who was opening her arms wide for her.

"Hmm. I've missed you princess." Perrie said, burying her head into her daughter's hair, kissing it tenderly.

"I missed you too mummy." Jasmine said, her tight grip never leaving her mother's neck.

Perrie smiled tiredly, picking up Jasmine and walked over towards Jade.

"Hi baby." She greeted and wrapped and arm around her waist, nuzzling her face in her wife's neck while Jasmine was sat on her lap.

Jade smiled and caress the blonde's cheek.

"You should get a rest babe. You're pretty worn out." The brunnette suggested while drawing circles on the pale girl's kunckles who's hand was intertwined with hers.

"I love you Jade. I love you Jas." Perrie breathed out, holding the little girl close to her and kissing Jade tenderly.

"I love you too little guy or girl." she finishes and leaned down, kissing the brunnette's bigger stomach.

Jade smiled. "We love you too." She said. Perrie was always thankful that she has a very beautiful and understanding wife in her life.

Jasmine fell asleep in Perrie's embrace so she had to carry her in her room and get back to Jade, having changed in her pj's, she joined her on the bed.

"I've missed you so much." Perrie said, hovering above the tanned girl and running her hand on her side. Jade smiled, wrapping her arms around the blonde's neck.

"I've missed you too, Pez. I've missed your touch. Make love to me baby."

Perrie gasped. That's when she'd realized it's been months since they made love and the thought alone made her horny.

The blonde leaned down and captured the brunnette's bottom lip, tugging and biting it gently, driving the shorter girl crazy. Jade ran her nails through the taller girl's back from under her shirt, creating angry marks.

Perrie explored the tanned girl's body, enjoying how much effect she had on her wife. She swiped her tongue across her lover's lip for access but Jade denied it so she had to lower her hand and grope the older Geordie's breast, making her gasp and moan at the sudden action. Their tongues met each other, fighting for dominance, of course Perrie won.

Just as she was about to dip her hand down her wife's shorts, her phone rang repeatedly making her groan and broke apart from the kiss. Jade whined from the loss of contact and calmed her nerves as she was very needy.

Perrie answered her phone while Jade listened intently at the conversation, rolling her eyes upon knowing Perrie has to go... as always.

"Jade, my secretary called. Something was-"

"But it's already late, baby. Couldn't it wait until tomorrow?" Jade tried so hard not to snap but her voice raised higher than her usual sweet one.

Perrie sighed and wrapped her arms around her wife who's back was facing her front. "Some import files were missing, babe. I need to be there or else-"

"Of course. Because you love your work so much that you practically forgot about us. Just go, Perrie. I don't care anymore!"

At this point, Jade reached her limit. She'd had enough of the blonde excusing herself at their family time.

Jade stood up and grabbed her phone, ready to head out towards her daughter's room, thinking it was the best way to avoid the blonde for now.

"Jade..." Perrie trailed off as she grabbed the petite girl's arm and spun her around. She leans in to capture het lips but was met by Jade's cheek.

The taller girl sighed. "You do know that I'm doing this because I love you, right? I want to give our family the best that I can. The company needs me Jade, please do understand-"

"And we don't need you, is that it?!" Jade yelled, taking a step back from Perrie, flailing her arms around.

"You know what?! This is bullshit! We don't need money or material things from you Perrie, all we need is you! We need you to be there by our side. Jasmine needs you! She's having a hard time coping up with the fact that her other mum has no time for her. I need you... I'm pregnant with our second child and I need you to help me through every step just like with Jasmine. I need you Perrie. Yes you're here sometimes, but you're mind isn't with us. I understand that you have to work for our family... but right now I want you to understand me at least. I'm getting tired of you promising something you wouldn't do eventually. If that's the case, just go..."

Jade was sobbing by then. She couldn't deny the fact that she was getting lost contact with her wife and that she just want to avoid her.

"Baby that's not it... I love you and Jasmine and I will-"

"Save it. Just go. JUST GO PERRIE!" The brunnette yelled, pointing towards the door.

Perrie's eyes were full of fear and sorrow. She approached her wife and wrapped her arms around her, despite of her arms punching and slapping her away. "Shh.. it's alright. I won't go. I won't leave you now. I love you. You're more important to me than my job. I'm so sorry baby. Shh.. stop crying baby, I'm here. I won't leave you. I love you."

Perrie soothed as Jade's breathing started to increase, soon having a panick attack. The younger Geordie tightened her grip around her girl, whispering sweet nothings to her ear until she'd calm down.

They stood there for a moment being wrapped up in each others embrace. Perrie kissed her wife's head, bringing her closer if that's even possible. Jade buried her face in the taller girl's chest, wrapping her arms around her waist.

However, the silence was interrupted by Jade's quivering voice.

"P-Perrie..." she trailed off, pulling away from the hug. Perrie looked at her wife who's eyes were bloodshot. "What happened baby?"

The blonde looked down where the petite girl was looking and her eyes widened.

"P-Perrie... no, the b-baby... P-perrie!" Jade panicked, holding onto Perrie for dear life.

Perrie couldn't believe this. This is not happening.

She looked at her wife's legs with blood running down from it. A single tear escaped from the blonde's eyes, her heart's pounding rapidly against her chest.

Jade tugged on her lover's shirt, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Baby...." she trailed off.

Perrie's senses went back as she wiped her tears away and carried her wife bridal style.

"It's okay baby. The baby's going to be okay. I love you... j-just hold on." Perrie told Jade, or more to herself. She'd called Jesy to look after Jasmine before driving towards the hospital, holding her wife's hand for dear life.

***

"I'm sorry but Mrs. Edwards had a miscarriage."

Perrie's whole body froze as her body slumped down on the floor, her hands were tangled in her hair.

Jade silently cried, couldn't help it as she sobbed harder until the white room was filled with her loud cries. They had just lost their baby.

The blonde herself stood up and walkef towards the wall, punching it as hard as she could several times to lessen the pain in her heart, until her knuckle bleeds due to the force she's applying. But the emotional pain was more painful than the physical.

"It's my fucking fault..." she said, tears running down her cheeks.

Jade looked at her wife while crying. She hoped thisnis just a bad dream and not the reality. The baby was still unborn and it has to deal with the cruelty of this world.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry... I'm fucking sorry, Jade. Goddammit!!!" Perrie yelled, repeatedly punching the wall, not caring that her fist was painfully aching.

Jade just watched her until the brunnette had past out due to her heavy crying.

***

Days had past and Jade was ready to go home said by the doctor. The couple hadn't talked since the incident.

Perrie tried to, of course, but Jade started shutting her out.

After the incident, she never left her wife's side. She makes food for her and takes care of her even though Jade was always pushing her away. She would always wait for Jade to come out of their bedroom door and sometimes falling asleep on the doorway. She did everything she could to lighten up her mood but Jade's whole world came crashing down and didn't say a single word towards Perrie. She wouldn't talk, get out of bed, eat, and looked at Perrie in the eyes. The blonde pitied herself but shook her head upon remembering that it was her fault why Jade was acting this way. She would always find herself cleaning all over the house and falls asleep on the couch in exhaustion.

There was a time where she offered Jade a glass of water but she refused to. She offered her again and again telling her that she needed it. Jade got mad and grabbed the glass from the blonde's hand and threw it against the wall, shattering into bits and Perrie's skin got a few shards on her arm. She winced at the pain but still cleaned up a mess and hadn't said a word.

The blonde talked with Jasmine and explained to her everything. The little girl had the difficulty to understand the situation but she had managed to make time with her princess. Perrie didn't attend work, just taking care of Jade and occasionally sending Jasmine to Jesy sometimes if she wanted to play with Nicholas, Jesy and Jake's son.

"We'll take care of her, Perrie. Don't worry." Jake reassured as he carried the sleeping girl in her arms towards their car.

Jesy sighed and put an arm on her friend's shoulder.

"Everything's going to be alright, Pez. Just hold on. Don't ever leave her side, okay? She'll have the hard time to forgive you but don't ever give up. I love you, mate. Please take good care of your wife." Jesy gave her a small hug before going to their car and Jake speeding off.

Perrie was left at the door way with her hand wrapped in a white bandage.

She sighed and went back inside, deciding to make lunch for her wife.

"Jade? Baby let me in. You have to eat." She said, knocking on their bedrokm door, after preparing the meal. Perrie sighed when there was no response. She put the tray of food on the table beside the door and grabbed the spare key of their room from her pocket.

"Baby..." she trailed off. The blonde walked over towards Jade who was sitting on the bed, looking into blank space.

"Babe you have to eat." Perrie said, smiling, trying to make Jade smile but she was met with nothing. She grabbed the tray of food and sat beside the brunnette, taking a spoonful of soup she'd made and offering her wife. Jade ignored her as she kept looking at nowhere.

Perrie sighed and brought the spoon closer to Jade's mouth.

"Jade, please... you have to eat something. You haven't eaten a single food since yesterday." Perrie said worriedly, trying to part Jade's mouth.

She had tried again and again until Jade looked at her angrily.

Jade grabbed the plate and slammed it on the floor, making Perrie jumped a bit. The smaller girl stood up, followed by Perrie.

"I don't need anything. I don't need anything from you, just go!" Jade snapped.

Perrie's head hung low, trying to find a word to give justice for apologising to Jade.

"What?! Do you regret everything?! It's too late to make it up for me, Perrie! I've lost the baby and that was the least thing that I wanted. Just go out of here, I don't fucking need you!"

The blonde remained silent. "It is your fault that the baby was gone! You are a stupid, selfish asshole who just thinks about herself, instead, burying yourself at work like you doesn't have a family to look out for. You're not here in times like I need a soldier to lean on. You're not here in times like Jasmine needs a mother to play with. You're not here in times like I need you to help me through my pregnancy. I was even doubting if you really love the baby-"

"Damn it Jade! of course I cared about the baby-"

"Then why is it gone?!" Jade sobbed, pointing an accusing finger at the blonde girl.

"Our baby should still be here if it wasn't for you. I wonder if you're even crying because of our loss. Oh! Of course not... because you didn't care, right?"

Perrie clenched her jaw, trying not to snap at her wife. The least thing that she wanted to do was to make it more complicated than it already was.

The blonde looked up and Jade froze. The look of Perrie has an unbearable pain on it. She haven't felt this cold in her life. And she just noticed it by then how Perrie looked right now. She has dark bags under her eyes. Her skin is paler than its usual color and it looks like she haven't even eaten a single food for awhile.

"Just because I didn't cry in front of you doesn't mean I didn't care. I love the baby just as much as I love you and Jasmine."

Jade had the urge to kiss her but Perrie continued her speech.

"It's my fault, I know. And I'm so sorry... hate me all you can, I deserve it. But just remember that I'll always be here for you."

And with that, Perrie disappeared from her sight. Jade fell to her knees and cried knowing she'd messed up. She was busy mourning about the loss of their child without even bothering the she still have Perrie and Jasmine to share her problems with, instead she just kept it all to herself, and now, Perrie probably hates her.

She stood up and composes herself before going out of the room. Jade searched for her lover but found no one. When she came across their little girl's room, she'd noticed the slight gap between the door and soft sobs coming from the inside.

"I'm so sorry, little guy. I know it's momma's fault. I didn't mean to make your mummy like this and that's why you were gone. I love you too much baby. Wherever you are, I'll always be here for you. Love you baby."

Jade watched Perrie as she looked at the small picture in her hand when Jade took an ultrasound to take the baby's gender. The brunnette silently sobbed and walked towards her, secretly wrapping her arms around Perrie.

"It's my fucking fault..." Perrie cried, clutching the picture in her chest.

Jade cried on her back, soaking the blonde's shirt.

"No it's not your fault baby. I'm so sorry for the awful things that I've said." Jade spoke againts the taller girl's back, holding onto her tightly.

Perrie turned around and pulled her baby onto her lap. "I deserve that. If I just been a good wife to you, then this will never happen. I'm so sorry, Jadey, I love you so much."

The younger Geordie buried her face in her love's neck and while crying.

"You've always been a good wife to me, Perrie. I was just being naive and needy that's why I stressed myself out and lost the baby. All I need is you and Jasmine now." Jade said.

Perrie looked up and caress her wife's face. "Let's move on, okay? Though we will not forget about our baby. He will always be in our hearts. From now on, I'llalways be here for you and Jasmine. I won't ever leave your side. I love you, Jade."

The pale girl captured Jade's bottom lip and kissed her passionately in which the brunnette happily gave back.

"We could always make a new baby." The older Geordie said and winked at the blonde, purposely grinding her hips down to feel her love against her.

Perrie's eyes widened in surprise. "L-like.. right now?" she stuttered.

The brunnette giggled, nodding. "Yes baby. Right here, right now. We have the house to ourselves."

Perrie grinned devilishly and pushed her girl down on her back, pinning her hands to the bed. "I'm gonna make love to you, Mrs. Edwards. And you'll gonna feel me for days." she husked as she started leaving open mouth kisses on her wife's neck. They've spent the day by making love with each other.

They've decided that it will be the best to move on with their lives and engrave the memory of their son in their hearts and minds. Even in their loss, they will never break apart because they have their love for each other that holds them together.  They have Jasmine, and most especially, they have each other.

***

A/N: This is bad, I'm sorry. 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 868 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
117K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...