Mates of a Werewolf Hunter

By ValentineWinters

Sixteen-year-old Valentine Winters has always known her destiny as the youngest daughter of an Alpha. On her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Valentine's Ordeal
Chapter 2 Unraveling Souls
Chapter 3 Burning Bonds
Chapter 4 Tread Lightly
Chapter 5 The Allure of Irresistible Craving
Chapter 6 The Magnetic Pull
Chapter 7 Embers of Animosity
Chapter 8 Shots Fired, Shadows Loom
Chapter 9 Lethal Alloys of Wolfsbane
Chapter 10 Breaking News
Chapter 11 Unveiling Fate's Chains
Chapter 13 Fiery Temptations and Frozen Rejections
Chapter 14 Academic Alchemy
Chapter 15 A Teen's Unrelenting Odyssey
Chapter 16 Blades of Regret
Chapter 17 Shattered Trust
Chapter 18 Eclipsed by Ambiguity
Chapter 19 Unknowingly Marked
Chapter 20 Lurking in the Shadows of a Rogue's Mind
Chapter 21 Fear
Chapter 22 Sacred Boundaries
Chapter 23 The Lupine Metamorphosis
Chapter 24 What Have I Done
Chapter 25 Fleeting Hope
Chapter 26 So Close Yet So Far
Chapter 27 Ensnared Allies
Chapter 28 Run
Chapter 29 A Retreat to Elegance
Chapter 30 Listen To His Orders
Chapter 31 Who Did You Call
Chapter 32 On the Verge of Freedom
Chapter 33 Heat
Chapter 34 Octavius Get Out
Chapter 35 Wolf's Battle for Control
Chapter 36 Punish His Sins
Chapter 37 Torment Unleashed, Daughter's Cry
Chapter 38 Hunter and Vortexzy
Chapter 39 Vulnerability
Chapter 40 Wrong Move
Chapter 41 Unexpected SheWolf
Chapter 42 Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 43 Moonlit Deceit
Chapter 44 Playing Scissors
Chapter 45 Dream Or Vision
Chapter 46 Blundered
Chapter 47 Jaw Of Death
Chapter 48 Biological Argent Son
Chapter 49 Unthoughtful Death
Chapter 50 Can I Eat You ?
Chapter 51 Evelyn Ra
Chapter 52 Devil Virgin
Chapter 53 Mission Saving Damsels
Chapter 54 Four Warrior Brothers
Chapter 55 TMNT 666
Chapter 56 Mated At Last
Chapter 57 Gabriella
Chapter 58 Happy New Year
Chapter 59 An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 60 Pregnancy Test
BOOK PUBLISHED
Mates of A Werewolf Hunter (Book 2)

Chapter 12 Entangled Vows

39.9K 988 85
By ValentineWinters

Valentine Winters P.O.V

He seized my arm, forcefully yanking me away from Gabriel, shoving me behind him with a growl directed at Gabriel. In response, Gabriel matched his growl with equal intensity.

"What is the meaning of this?" My father bellowed angrily, outraged by the unexpected disruption.

"Shut up," Lucifer gritted harshly at my dad, a stark defiance that sent shockwaves through the room.

No one speaks to my father that way!

"Mind your tone," I warned Lucifer as the room crackled with tension.

Ignoring my warning, he silenced me by placing his index finger on my lips, his glare intensifying. I gulped, feeling the weight of his dominance.

"Give her back to me," my father demanded, his authoritative voice cutting through the strained silence.

I attempted to walk around Lucifer, only to be yanked back against him by my waist. His sarcastic remark pierced the air, "And where do you think you're going?"

"She is my wife now, she's mine now," Gabriel asserted, his possessiveness evident.

Oh no, what is he doing?

In the blink of an eye, Lucifer tackled Gabriel to the floor. The room erupted in chaos as the clash of bodies mirrored the internal turmoil of conflicting emotions.

He punched Gabriel relentlessly, the sound of each blow echoing through the room. Pack members attempted to intervene, but the hunters revealed their guns, halting any interference.

"She's not yours; she's mine," Lucifer growled, each word punctuated by a punch that further disfigured Gabriel's face. Blood streamed down, a visual representation of the escalating turmoil.

I sprinted towards them, desperately shrieking, "Lucifer, stop!" attempting to tug him back. But he seemed unyielding, like concrete in his wrath.

For a fleeting moment, Lucifer's focus shifted to me, providing Gabriel with an opportunity to tackle him to the ground. Hovering over Lucifer, he retaliated.

"No, stop!" I cried, trying to haul Gabriel away this time. Wielding my wolf's strength, I managed to pry him off eventually.

Lucifer, still seething, attempted to thrash Gabriel again, but I swiftly stood between them, preventing further violence.

"I'm taking her back," Lucifer declared, seizing my arm.

"Who are you to call her yours?" Gabriel demanded, his lip busted, and nose broken, already healing.

"She's my mate, you sly dog," Lucifer snarled.

My dad directed a questioning gaze at me.

"Impossible! Never a hunter mated to a wolf," Gabriel protested.

"Alas, he's one of us, aren't you?" Gabriel's dad, Alpha Zades, interjected into the conversation.

"You're despicable," Lucifer shook his head in disdain.

"Am I, Lucifer? You don't really think that I wouldn't know my own heir?" Alpha Zades questioned, revealing a hidden truth.

"Your heir? Y-you murdered my mom?" Lucifer's eyes shifted to a deep charcoal black.

Alpha Zades shook his head.

"I warned her, she insisted," he claimed, an unsettling truth surfacing.

"I don't believe you," Lucifer denied, his disbelief etched on his face.

"It's the truth," I interjected, attempting to bridge the widening gap between them.

Lucifer glanced at me with a mix of frustration and disbelief. "Did I ask you to speak?" he snarled, redirecting his anger at me.

"Whatever, I'm taking her back," he declared, grabbing my upper arm and attempting to drag me away. However, his efforts were thwarted after just a few steps.

"This is our territory; we play by our rules," Alpha Zades asserted, standing firm.

Lucifer rolled his eyes dismissively, challenging the authority before him. "Submit," Alpha Zades commanded, his voice carrying an air of undeniable dominance.

Lucifer halted abruptly, his confusion evident in the furrowing of his eyebrows. The tension thickened as the power struggle unfolded, revealing a complex interplay of authority, rebellion, and the unspoken laws that governed their world.

"Now!" Alpha Zades roared, invoking his Alpha command.

Lucifer, once defiant, dropped to his knees, succumbing to the overwhelming power of the command. His glare bore into his own biological father, a mixture of frustration and resignation.

His friends attempted to intervene, but Alpha Zades swiftly asserted his authority. "Stay out; he only listens to me now," he declared, forcing them to take a step back.

"You'll be marrying her," his dad pointed at me.

"What?" echoed through the room, a collective gasp escaping the bewildered onlookers.

"Nathaniel, agree to this for your daughter," Alpha Zades urged.

My dad, caught in the intricate web of circumstances, looked between me, Lucifer, Gabriel, and Alpha Zades. Unexpectedly, he nodded.

Shock was an understatement for what I was feeling. What am I? A mere possession that anyone could claim?

"Settled. I now pronounce you husband and wife," Alpha Zades announced, sealing our fate with an unexpected twist.

"Everyone is dismissed," he declared, and the pack members slowly dispersed, leaving behind a lingering sense of confusion.

The hunters remained, and Lucifer silently mouthed, "Cover for me," prompting a nod from his comrades before they vanished.

In the ensuing quietude, Gabriel broke the tension, addressing Lucifer with a pointed question about their potential half-brotherhood.

"Most likely," Lucifer scoffed, their gaze clashing in a silent power struggle.

Alpha Zades ordered our escort to my room, a surreal turn of events unfolding. How could he trust Lucifer to be with me, setting aside the father-son connection? And what was going through my dad's mind? Wasn't this union forbidden by the very laws that governed their world?

Lucifer sat on my bed, his features contorted with rage, jaw clenched, and fists tightly balled. Changing into a black shirt and shorts, I approached cautiously.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"This is your fault," he accused, his gaze avoiding mine as if blaming me for the unexpected turn of events.

"What?" I questioned, genuinely perplexed.

"How could you marry someone just like that?" he flicked his fingers dismissively.

"Why care? It's not like you love me," I retorted, a bitterness lacing my words.

"This infuriating voice," he grumbled, pointing to his head, an indication that his wolf wasn't pleased either.

"Whatever," I grumbled, walking away and plopping down on my bed, shutting my eyes tight.

"Where should I sleep then?" he questioned, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at me.

I pointed to the floor. After all, he had done the same to me, hadn't he?

"Not funny," he stated grimly.

I stayed put, not moving a single muscle. "Move away from the bed before you regret it later," he warned.

This was my territory, wasn't it? That thought gave me slight courage. "Keep barking," I muttered to myself.

He growled, getting on top of the bed, hovering over me. My eyes widened as saucers.

"I don't bark," he gritted, his eyes morphing into black, a sign of his growing agitation.

Curse me! His werewolf hearing caught my muttered words. I placed my hands on his chest, attempting to shove him away, but he swiftly grabbed both of my hands in one of his and pinned them above my head.

Not again! 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

Sorry for the late upload again, I seriously have no time, I'm all packed up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 13.9K 21
After her mom died, her Dad, who blamed her for the death of her mother, started beating her everyday. She's been told that she's a slut, a whore, a...
11.4K 544 6
In a world where humans and werewolves coexist, 23 years old Omega, Aiden Hart, is among the... misfits. The outcast from both worlds. Like very few...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
15.5K 232 86
"I peered up at Cain with tender eyes. "You are my mate, and a piece of my soul belongs to you. Just as it always has and always will." I told him ho...