My Bestfriend is a Jerk

By biscuitmonster

He's destructive and He's rude He's possessive No Boyfriends, No guy friends He's a Player who likes to 'play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge
Sequel?

Chapter 8

118K 1.7K 198
By biscuitmonster

New Chapter! Sorry for the long delay- I was just being a lazy sucker. :D that is all enjoy!

Biscuit

My best friend is a jerk.

Chapter 8

She grasped my fingers in wild excitement and gawped at my ring

“So you guys are seriously serious then?”

My smile turned into a small grin “Yeah I guess”

She shook her head disbelief “I thought by now you would have dumped him” she mumbled almost to herself

I shot her puzzled look “You are so supportive?”

“Thank you” she grinned “But isn’t it a little too soon for a ring? I mean it’s only been a couple of months”

I shrugged “It’s just a present it doesn’t really have any serious significance”

“Yeah I guess you’re right” she put my hand down and smiled “I’m surprised Matt hasn’t said anything “she grabbed the remote off the couch and switched the channel to the beauty programme

“I haven’t seen Matt in ages. We only have two classes together at school”

She nodded “And he always at lunch now with Britney”

I nodded agreeing with her “And whenever he’s free, he’s at work or at her house”

“wow.” She continued to stare at the T.V “Wait I thought you guys were supposed to the job thing together?”

I pouted crossing my arms “He changed his mind last minute, he said it’s his mess not mine”

“Oh” she responded.

“I really want to help him though”

“You want to help raise a child that you took no part in making?”

“I- Well yeah but no” I smacked my forehead “I want to help Matt help his baby”

“Why?”

“Because Amy!”

“Because what?” she stated gazing at the T.V pretending she didn’t have the slightest interest

“Because he’s my best friend, I love him”

“Uh huh and Blake?”

“Blake? What does Blake have to do with anything?”

“You love him too?”

I stared at her in frustrated confusion “Look I’m not –“

I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing; I quickly got up avoiding any more awkward conversation.

“That must be Matt”

“You didn’t tell me the dog was coming”

I giggled “I forgot” I tugged on my ring. It probably wasn’t the best idea to wear it now and since I never wear rings it would add more to the suspicion

“Oh my gosh, Amy it’s not coming off”

Her head snapped towards my direction, she chuckled “Shit.”

“Don’t laugh, I don’t know why it’s not coming off, it was fine yesterday”

“Well you slept with on, it’s probably just a little bit swollen around your finger”

The doorbell rung again “Amy open the door for Matt, I’ll run up and use something to slip it off”

She scoffed shooting me a dirty look “Hell no! I’m not his call girl”

“Oh god Amy you’re so annoying”

“You’ll be fine, just don’t act so obvious”

I jogged to the door and opened it.

“Matt” I grinned my voice going a little high, I quickly swung my hands behind my back.

“Real sly!” Amy called out from the living room

He shot me an amused but curious smile.

Maybe I was grinning too much.

He stepped in not taking his eyes off me

“You okay Rose?” he still had that curious smirk on his face

“Yeah stupid” I laughed scratching the back of my head. “I need to quickly go upstairs you just wait here”

I quickly turned on my heels

“Wait”

Damn.

I turned back stuffing my hands in my jeans.

He took another step closer “Why do you do this?”

I took a step back “Do what?”

“Underestimate me?” he took another step closer

“Huh?”  Before I could take another step back he quickly took a strong grip of my arm and pulled it in front of his face, examining the silver band around my finger.

“Wow expensive. Now let me assess the situation properly” he stated confidently as he continued to watch the ring “You never wear rings so I’m gonna assume it has some sort of important significance”

His eyes bounced from me back to the ring “You were trying to hide this from me because you thought I was going to get annoyed”

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off instantly

“If you’re not agreeing with me don’t bother speaking” I shut my mouth as quickly as I opened it.

“Now who is important to you, has important significance and I hate”

“Matt! “ I tried tugged my hand out of grip

“I said don’t talk”

I huffed in annoyance, continuing to watch him.

His eyes wandered away “Well it could be that skank who works as a prostitute”

“I fucking heard that!” Amy stormed out of the living room shoot deadly glares at Matt. He looked her up and down quickly in distaste before looking back at me. “But she’s too much of a selfish bitch to do that so I’m gonna say Bitch Blake”

“Uhm...” was all I could manage to muster. He smiled nodding in confirmation.  

“Can you take it off?”

“No, it’s stuck”

He brought his mouth down to my finger and grazed his teeth down it, his teeth clenched around the ring and it one swift movement he managed to remove it. He slipped it in his back pocket.

“Matt!” I charged towards him but he quickly stopped me in my tracks

“I said don’t talk.”

He slipped past me and skipped up the stairs. “Be right back”

“What the hell was that?” Amy asked walking towards me in bewilderment

“I have no idea”

......................................................

I poured myself a glass of water whilst Amy sat at the island looking at nails.

“I think I’m gonna wear a purple dress” Amy casually stated

“No one wants to hear what dress you want to be wearing for your funeral”

Matt walked into the kitchen, his usual smirk plastered on his face.

“It’s for prom, you fucking monkey” she glared at him before her eyes turned playful “And speaking of prom Rose what are you gonna be wearing? You know when you go with Blake”

His eyes turned hard. He took a seat next to Amy at the island both looking at me now.

“I need to ask you for a favour Rosalie” he looked at Amy as if she smelt like hell “Both of you”

“What?” I asked curious, he never really asked me for favours.

He sighed “The whole school knows now that Britney is pregnant; she’s starting to show.”

I nodded “Okay...”

“And, now she’s lost everything. Cheerleading, her friends, her family and basically the respect of everyone”

“Good!” Amy exclaimed “That’s what she deserves for being such a cruel bitch!” she shot a glare at Matt “And sleeping with such a moron” they both stared at each other with pure hate.

I shook my head at the both of them. At first I thought it was just sexual tension but this is just unnatural hatred.

“Matt what does that have to do with us?”

He turned to me “Okay so from Monday, she’s going to be staying with me?”

“What!? Staying with you?”

“Yes.”

“Like in your house?”

“Yes Rosie”

I nodded not sure how I was feeling with Britney Sheldon being so close to me

“Do you actually like this girl Matt?” Amy asked, I poured myself another glass of water pretending not to be that interested but I was dying to know inside.

He shrugged a small smile on his lips “I don’t know, maybe”

My eyes widen in surprise. For someone who has never had a girlfriend it was really weird hearing him say that “I think it’s just because she’s carrying my baby”

“So where does this favour come in Matt?” I asked feeling slightly agitated

“I need you guys to be friends with her, you know she can’t talk to me about everything. She needs girl friends”

“Wait, you’re asking us to be friends with the biggest bitch in school?”  Amy quizzed

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry what do I’m I going to get out of this?”

“I’ll enrol you in AIDS class. Just because you have AIDS doesn’t mean you can’t be happy”

“Fuck you Matt” Amy rolled her eyes

“Well, Rosalie, will you help me?”

I hesitated “I don’t know Matt, I mean Britney is just so...” I glanced at Amy she was shaking her head.

“Please Rosalie, her family have kicked her out and her friends have deserted her. She needs someone” Matt looked so desperate “Please”

“Matt...”

“Please”

I sighed “I’ll think about it”

“No, I need an answer”

I groaned “Now?”

“Yes right now”

I sighed harder “Fine we’ll do it”

 Save & Publish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 109 19
Thrust into a new world- again- I find myself in a desolate waste land without a thing. Apparently a girl can't even keep her panties when traveling...
145K 3.6K 113
What happens when the wealthiest person in the world get transmigrated into an Eroge game. Well alot of things happen that you can only know unless y...
450K 13K 21
Mia Wallace is mysterious. Then again, most cautious people tend to be. For the last several years she's suffered; been made to submit to the sadisti...
548K 18K 20
Ashley is a common werewolf in her pack with a very mysteriously tragic past. But despite everything, she manages to smile her way into every situati...