The story of a wombat

By lingueeniepoodles

READ THIS IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN its a lovely story of a true friendship More

The story of a wombat

Matilda

48 2 0
By lingueeniepoodles

Today was a big day for Wolly, he had his science project due today and he had built a caterpillar world, and today was the day he was asking out this girl he had liked for 2 months now out. He was nervous for both of these events. 

First was PC, and our teacher (Mr. Dallina) who was a very hansom Lemur, was going around collecting money in a container. The container would be then sent to Womthombia to help the less fortunate wombats and other animals in the world. 

I put my $2 in and glimpsed over a Matilda, she was the one, oh that beautiful fur how clean and brown it is. She was my world, i wanted to ask her out then, but i wanted to do it when she was alone. 

The siren went and i was off to my first class, this was animal bio. We learnt about interesting animals. Did you know that elephant tusks weigh over 200 pounds. woof' i wouldn't like to be carring that thing around allday. The next subject was science and so i went to go get my caterpillar world. I brought it in and placed it on my desk. I had a look at every ones projects, mine looked quite good compared to them all. Except Harriet the horse, she was such a smarty, and had made and electronic solar system. Everyone was crowded around her so i didn't get much of a chance to look at it. 

The teacher came in and we took a seat. Harriet looked at me with those evil eyes. Then she walked up to me, oh no what is she gonna say shes gonna tease my project which i spent the last 2 weeks on. But she didnt say anything at all, she just fell "are you alright" i whispered but she ignored me and started crying. "Wolly tripped me" she cried. "what ? no i didn't i swear...". "Wolly you have a detention" said mrs goaty. Ohh man.... then the penguins came in, but on the way to the ambulance truck the nocked my project down and all the caterpillars went flying. One landed on Mrs. Goaty and she was screaming. This day had not gone well. 

After that i was Lunch and i got to sit with my friends Poppy the Panda, Madi the ferret, Holly the Fish, Lavender the bird, Herret the hippo and Totty the turtle. I wasnt going to let the star of the day ruin Matilda being my girlfriend so i sat up and started walking to her, just hoping she will say yes, i had spent ages this morning brushing my fur for this time and wearing the best clothes in my wardrobe. I soon had reached her, but unfortunately she was with her friends. "hay... Matilda could i possibly talk to you privately for 2 secs" i said pretty proud of the way i managed to not hesitate or embarrass myself. "yeah sure" she replied with her sweet sweet voice. 

sorry its short thanks for reading :) ex oh ex oh gossip rabbit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...