the kims | m y g + j j k

By VMINPABO

- h e a t h e r s a u- "i didn't catch your name." "i didn't throw it." - © to the owners of the heathers fr... More

i n t r o
ø1

ø2

317 31 77
By VMINPABO

my heart was pounding in my chest as we walked towards the cafeteria. all eyes were staring me down as if i was a fresh piece of meat. it was a little creepy to be honest.

we finally reached the damn room after ten minutes of walking in slow motion. seokjin opened the doors and walked in, the others following in suit. i stood there, hesitant on going in.

i was fidgeting with my shirt, when taehyung put a hand on my shoulder. he gave me a small smile and gestured towards the cafeteria. i smiled back and took a deep breath before walking in.

silence was all i heard once a walked in. i scoped the area to look for jimin. once i spotted him, i quickly walked toward his way. i tapped on his shoulder trying to gain his attention.

"n-no fucking way..jungkook?!" he screamed, eyes wide like saucers. he checked me out before looking back up to my face. i awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"that's jeon jungkook?"
"isn't he a nobody?"
"he's a total babe now!"

i looked around the cafeteria, people staring me down and whispering. i felt my face turn hot as i overheard conversations.

"bro, for a full-on queer he's pretty hot."
"my dude, are you turning gay on me bro?" i turned around and saw hoseok and junhong looking at me.
hoseok hit junhong in the shoulder with a hurt look on his face.

"yah! shut the fuck up! you're bi too, so i don't know what your deal is." it wasn't a surprise to find that students at my high school were either bisexual or gay, i mean have you seen the kims? anyways back to me.

jimin pulled me down to sit and put his hands under his chin. "alright, talk. who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" i giggled and pushed his shoulder, erupting a chuckle from him.

"shut up, i'm still me." i whined. he just shook his head and laughed. "i know, i know. it's just really weird seeing you dressed like the kims. i mean, c'mon. pink? seriously? how the hell did this happen?" he questioned.

i was explaining the whole ordeal concerning the kims, when taehyung came up to our table. "jungkook, seokjin wants you at our table," taehyung look at jimin and smiled. "i'll see you at the table and hi, jimin." taehyung waved goodbye and headed back.

i turned to jimin to say goodbye but he was staring at the place where taehyung stood. i slapped him in the face to get him back to earth. he yelped in pain and held his cheek.

"you were staring." i shrugged. he sighed as a light pink dusted across his cheeks. "i just don't get how he can seem so nice but act mean AND he's just really cute?" jimin took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

i was confused. "but i thought you were in love with hoseok?" i said tilting my head a little. jimin put his head in his hands. "ugh, i'm not in love with him. i just really like him, he was my first kiss after all."

i shook my head and grabbed my things. "dude, that was in kindergarten." he gestured me to come over, only to hit me in the back of the head. "shut the fuck up. besides, i just think taehyung is cute, that's all. nothing more, nothing less."

"yeah, whatever. i'll catch you after school." i waved goodbye as i headed towards the kims.

// three weeks later //

holy fuck, it's already been three weeks since i actually became friends with the kims. well, more like acquaintances since all we're doing is being popular and shit.

the bell rang to go to break and i stopped by my locker. i saw jimin approach me and i instantly smiled. "hey, jungkook!" i did a little wave.

"hey." he looked at me in awe. "wow, you really do look beautiful these days and i'm not saying that in a creepy way." i looked at him and softly laughed.

"yeah, well, i'm still the same me underneath." he crossed his arms and leaned against the lockers. "hmm, are you sure about that?" i sighed. "look, i'm sorry i flaked out on gaming night last week. i just have a lot going on and-"

jimin put up his hand, signaling for me to stop. "i get it, you're hanging out with the kims more now. trust me, that's way more exciting." he said with a grin.

i shook my head. "nah, it's whatever. i promise we'll hang out soon." jimin nodded his head and made a soft hum. "alright, but don't sweat it too much. oh and how's life with the kims?"

i swear they have amazing timing or something because on cue, namjoon came up to us. "yah kook, jin wants you to haul ass to the table, pronto." i looked at jimin and gave him a 'see what i mean' face and rolled my eyes.

"of course. i'll see you jimin." i immediately started walking over to the table to see what seokjin came up with this time. "ah, finally. jungkook, i need a forgery in jung hoseok's handwriting. you'll need something to write on, joon bend over."

namjoon looked baffled. i understood why he looked like that. there was a perfectly fine table literally right in front of us but he wanted namjoon to bend over, i felt bad.

"but, we're sitting at a tabl-" seokjin clapped his hands. "joon, bend over." he demanded. note to self never ever get seokjin mad. namjoon bended over and i began to write as he talked.

"hey cutie, i've been watching you and thinking about us in the old days. i hope you can come to my homecoming party this weekend. i miss you. hoseok." seokjin gasped and stuck his pointer finger at me.

"oh! and don't forget to put an xo and heart after the signature." he smirked. i laughed a little and asked a question i didn't want an answer to . "what's this for anyways?"

seokjin scoffed. "i just found out that hoseok used to hang out with park chubmin." my face quickly turned pale and i started to panic.

"y-yeah, we all did in kindergarten. we all did." namjoon snorted. "we all didn't kiss on the kickball field." i saw taehyung shiver. "oh right! i remember hoseok kissed park chubmin. it was gross!" he exasperated.

i resisted the urge to smack them as hard as i could and stayed quiet. seokjin took the note and spotted hoseok with junhong. "perfect!" he walked up to them and handed the note to hoseok.

"hoseok! be a sweety and hand this to park chubmin for me?" my eyes widened and i caught up to them. "what? no!" i was ignored and hoseok started to open the letter.

"since when did you talk to that lard-ass?" i've never seen seokjin panic so hard in his life. "no! don't read it! he wanted to ask me about hygiene shit so if you want to know how to get rid of bladder problems, be my guest."

hoseok quickly got rid of the note by giving it to me and i sighed in relief. "ew, gross!" seokjin turned and glared at me. "what are you doing?"

i put the note close to my chest in case they tried to take it from me. "please don't do this. not to jimin.." namjoon started to laugh. "why? it'll give him shower masturbation material for weeks."

"shut up, joon!" seokjin said in annoyance. namjoon quickly apologized, "sorry, jin." i gave him a pleading look in my eyes. "jimin has had a thing for hoseok for like twelve years now. this would kill hi-"

seokjin put his hand up and i instantly fell silent. "are we going to have a problem?" i spoke up a little to try and explain. "no b-but-" he once again cut me off.

"you've got a bone to pick? you've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?" he came closer as i started to back away. he slightly grabbed my chin so i could meet him eye to eye.

"y'know, i'd normally slap your face off. i would do it so everyone here could watch." he threw my head to the side and backed away. "but~," he started off. "i'm feeling nice today. so,"

he gave me a venomous glare and poked my chest. "listen up, motherfucker. you are in my candy store now, my kingdom and territory. if you want to hang with us, you need to ditch oinkers over there," he pointed to jimin and i tried not to slap the fucking grin off his face.

"or you can bitch all day, die alone and end up like him." seokjin finished. namjoon grabbed the note from me and handed it to jimin. "think about it and prove you're not a loser." seokjin said to me and pushed me onto the floor.

"let's go." he called to the other kims and strode off. i picked myself up and dusted off the dirt. as i got up, i was met by an ecstatic jimin.

"jungkook, look! hoseok invited me to his homecoming party. i knew there was something there. this proves he's been thinking about me!" he exclaimed.

i wanted to scream and tell jimin that this was all a lie, but i just didn't have the heart to. my literal life is on the line here and i don't want to fuck up anymore than i already have.

"color me stoked.." i said with a fake smile. jimin let out a squeal. "i'm so happy!" with that he ran off. i sighed deeply and ran my hand through my hair.

"you shouldn't have bowed down to the swatch dogs and wannabe sejong the greats. they're gonna demolish that guy.

i looked up for the sudden voice. i swear i was alone in this damn hallway. "i'm sorry, what?" i called out. "you've clearly got a soul, you just need to work hard keeping it clean. we are all born marked evil."

all of sudden a flash of blonde hair caught my attention. my eyes followed from the hair down the person's face and damn was i fucked.

his skin was pale and smooth, almost like porcelain. he wore a black trench coat in contrast to his milky white skin and sun colored hair. he looked ethereal.

i snapped out of my thoughts after i saw him leaving. to grab his attention i screamed out, "hey you can't just quote baudelaire and walk away! excuse me? i didn't catch your name."

he turned around and etched a smirk on his face. he let out a breathy chuckle, voice husky. my breath hitched and i gulped hard.

"i didn't throw it."

////

HOORAY FOR FINALLY UPDATING, i am so sorry that i haven't been keeping track of updates. there's just been a lot going on and i'm sorry if this chapter sucked.

i know that the characters don't really seem like the heathers cast especially jimin but i will try to improve that. bUT WE FINALLY GET TO SEE YOONGI IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO FUCK YEAH

but other than that thank you for reading this chapter and see you on the next update love ya amazing people ^^

p.s: yes i ship mcnamara and martha, they are like the purest duo ever and it works out even better since its vmin lmao i swear i didn't plan it though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 7.9K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
198K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
78.1K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...