the queen of clowns

Por cHlOeTiPtOn

They're love is a crazy abusive hell that they both can't live without Más

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Fifteen
sixteen
update

five

182 7 0
Por cHlOeTiPtOn

        I hoped out of the car. He began to walk toward the factory in front of us. "Uh puddin it looks um locked." He smiled after opening the door. "Common harls you will love this." We walked up five flights of stairs. I walked forward to see what was over the balcony. There were several giant barrels full of sometype of acid. "Question. Would you die for me?" I turn around an see the curioustiy in his eyes. " yes." He walked forwrd. "No that's to easy would you live for me?" I walked toward the ledge. I turned toward him stepped back an fell into the chemicals.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.3M 52.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
425K 12.8K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...