Pokemon Shorts

Da NaomiLucifer

Just random Cute, Amazing, Funny, Crazy, Off the charts Pokemon shorts. Showing Pictures and Comic Strips. UP... Altro

Dex-Holders Party
No matter what.
Same colors
A promise of a lifetime
Maid Outfits
So, I hear you like megas
HD Pokemon XY
The Twist
Johto Selfies
Reflection
Pokemon red & blue
Generation 3
Pokemon 20th anniversary
Pokemon sun & moon
Ash going to kalos legue??
Pokemon hoopa and the clash of ages
My neighbor pokemon
Soooooooooo HYPED!!!!!!!
Pokemon xy/xyz
POKEMON MOVIE 20th
I kind of wish
I kind of forgot
Ash and the original
Pokemon movie 20th review I guess..
So this happened...
Pokemon xyz rant again
Ethan
Ethan aka gold fanart
Pokemon bump the chicken

Pokemon sun and moon anime...

212 9 7
Da NaomiLucifer

Well here's the scoop.... I can't watch that season since it feels so unnatural to me. Evidence why...

Second the art style is something I could get use to be I just don't know, but have have seen anime with holy Frick art styles ex: my hero academia.
(Can't wait for second 2!!)

Anyway... Even if I say I "dislike" the anime for right now (since xy was awe-mazing) that doesn't mean I hate the show or the games but I particularly don't enjoy this season as much and I'll probably wait again for another season soon... Which would probably be 3 years... Ugh.. Secondly, Even if I'm a Pokemon fan I don't watch the anime sadly like that xy/xyz was a exception because of ash-greninja and all the cool fights I've seen in that season and the badass jp opening.

IKOU Z!

Anyway... Even if I'm going to have to hold on the anime for right now that doesn't mean I don't like these amazing fanart of sun and moon which makes me want to look at the show. Since it's has a lot of comedy from what I saw... (I love comedy!)

But I promise...

IF FRICKING GLADION SHOWS IN THE SHOW BE ALL MEANS IM DROPPING EVERY THING TO WATCH THE SHOW SADLY HAU ISN'T IN THERE, BUT WHATEVER...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

17.1K 1.4K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
245K 5.6K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...