Mr. Mendes • Shawn Mendes

By lightblueshawn

Chapter 12- Rule 893C : - Your not allowed to (gently) touch one of your students, no matter what. FINISHED! More

One
Two
Three
four
Five
six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sexteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
question
Second book?
Sequel

Epilogue

7K 103 34
By lightblueshawn

Shawn P.O.V.

I'm with her again, just like every other day.

it has been 2 months now, and I just don't know what to do.

hour after hour,

Day after day,

week after week,

and i will never give up on her. 

I'm holding her tiny cold hand, and i squeeze it a little, just like we used to do.

I look at my other arm, which is in broken since the day. Since then, my whole life changed.

at first, when i saw her, I started to cry. I know, they say 'man shouldn't cry' but I just don't want to lose the one I love the most.

as i feel her hand move a bit, I my eyes widen. maybe today is the day, she'll finally wake up. I give a little squeeze again, and finally after two months, I can see her beautiful eyes. her pale skin makes her eyes even more bright. "Where am I" she says, her voice is cracky. a nurse who just walked in, tells her she has been in coma for the past 2 months, and now she's in the hospital. as she tells she's going to get some doctors to check her op, I hold her hand more tight. her eyes drift to our hand, and gives me a confused look. she pulls her hand away, very slowly. and then gives me a dead glare.

"Who are you?" 

well, this was it, i guess. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS TOOOO ILYILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...
753K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
111 0 23
⚠️ this story contains smut, cussing, and kinks you may have⚠️ stay slutty my friends 🤌🏼
23K 525 40
Read at your own risk, please note that this book is full of cringiness my 11 year old ass back then wrote but i do kind of like 'Even if you dont me...