And Then I Found You

Autorstwa englishrose19

Helena Bonham Carter one of the worlds most famous British actress, finds out yet again her also very famous... Więcej

A/N
The Phone Call
A little too much
The Hotel Room
Guilt
"I'm fine"
Sunday
A Date?
Take me back
Wrong move
Over again
Let's make it a third
Black & Blue
The Dinner
So Damn Perfect
Not Just Yet
They know
The news
Goodbyes are never easy
Just a case of waiting
Tabitha
Two suprises
The Ring
Good & Bad
Grief of what once was perfect
Disbelief
What could have been
Filming
Who told you?
Through strangers eyes
Max
One thing after another
Leave us alone
The Need
Talk to me
Familiar Times
Too much to handle
Our little girl
Moving in
Looking after you
You again
Questioning
'I love you'
The Plan
No one said it was going to be easy
Geography Project
The Ivy
All a lie
Scars
Two parties under one roof
A pigeon amongst the doves
Kiss and make up?
Rose Petals
A kidnapping to remember
Here's my ring
My End of the deal
You don't have to like me
One and Only
I've got you
Never again
Daisy's
Burton and Taylor
Lovers in the backseat
Eyes that burn
Alone
If I only knew
Works every time
Never ending circles
Broken Heart
Two little life lines
Just for Now
Self Control
The plague of Love
Carter
Treacherous thoughts
Hate Desire
Fuel for the flames
The Interview
Rose
Bloody wonder
The Pictures
Daddy's Girl
The wind up
The Final Chapter

Katie

947 45 74
Autorstwa englishrose19

Covering her hand over her mouth as she laughed loudly at the man in front of her Helena could feel tears spring to her eyes from laughing so much. Her eyes creased shut as she buried face in her hands as her shoulders shook historically at what Dominic had just said. It was a laugh a minute on set and she could only shake her head at him as she tried to compose herself. They had been filming all day and were now shooting the bedroom scene where Richard burton is reminiscing on his time married to Elizabeth Taylor in the movie.

They had been cracking jokes and giggling through out the shot and even their director was finding it hard not to laugh at the pair of them. Although they really did have to nail this scene now they had spent too long on trying to get it exactly right.

Smiling from ear to ear as he watched Helena fan her eyes with her hands to clam herself down he chuckled and smirked at her "You have such a dirty laugh" he laughed watching as she simply smirked at this.

"Ok people let's take a quick break, get yourself a drink" their director called out to everyone and one by one each person made their way off the set. The set which consisted of 'their' bedroom with paintings and grand furniture soundings every orifice. Helena was dressed in a pretty pink negligé with her hair full of extensions resting on her shoulders and permed beautifully. Her makeup was full as that's how Elizabeth Taylor wore it, even going to bed so it would seem.

"I need a drink" Dominic stated as he followed her to the coffee machine and the water dispenser.

"You need to stop making me giggle, you'll ruin my makeup" Helena smiled as she filled a plastic cup up with water. She could feel Dominic stand beside her and she could feel his hands rest of her her hips as he mumbled "Well I'll already be ruining your lipstick" his hot breath by her ear and his hands gripped at her waist caused her to simply turn and shrug him off playfully before rolling her eyes. He was such a damn tease, such a bloody flirt.

But he was right considering the fact their next bedroom scene would be Burton and Taylor making out. They were a passionate pair and loved one another very much and for that Helena was aware at just how steamy this might be shooting with Dominic. oh how she bet nanny Anne wished she was in her position.

"I'm just going to speak to Jerrold" Dominic said excusing himself to go and speak to his assistant.

Taking in a deep breath Helena tensed suddenly as she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her middle from behind causing her to jump slightly "Hey" she heard a failure voice whisper by her ear before feeling a pair of soft lips kiss her exposed neck from behind as this mans grip on her got tighter making her relax slightly. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" she asked smirking to herself as she felt Johnny's warm hands massage her hips through the thin material of her negligé.

"I got bored and wanted to see you" he murmured turning her around and pressing a sweet kiss to her pink lips before she could even speak. As he pulled away he smiled down at her as she rolled her eyes and poked her little finger to his chest.

"How did you even get in?" her question made him simply shrug as he pulled her in closer to his body wrapping his arms even tighter around her. "I told them that I wanted to see you and they knew who I was and so let me in"

Smirking at this Helena shook her head a small smile tugging at her lips. "I'm still shooting honey, and I don't think you'll want to wait around to watch this next bit" her eyes were warning him and to be truthful she couldn't believe he picked a time when she would have to kiss Dominic to turn up on set. It was a lovely surprise and she was happy to see him considering the fact that they hadn't spent much time together these last few weeks but still she knew this was bad timing on his part.

"Ok! can we resume positions please take scene 6!" the director called in his gruff sounding voice.

He watched as she untangled her way free from his arms to join Dominic on set. He noticed him look over and acknowledge the fact he was here with a sly grin but Johnny didn't respond just simply crossed his arms and leant back against the wall and out of everyone's way. He had been at the house all morning bored out of his mind with nothing to do but stay on the phone with his agent desperate to start finding work here in London rather then having to fly back off to his home in America to start working on a film over there. He had cancelled on a few film opportunities over in America as the contract would consist of him having to move back there for a year or so. Right now in his life Johnny didn't want that, he had a family to think about now and a baby that needed him.

So right now in his life he had to admit he was struggling. Finding work where his family lived was not so easy. He kind of hoped that 'Pinewood studios' would contact him just so he could work there on something. But still there were no English movies being made where he was wanted, not yet anyway.

"Action!" The directors loud call drew Johnny from his thoughts and instead he focused on the 'scene' in front of him. He found himself smiling proudly as he watch his wife act along side Dominic her beautiful smile and laugh brightening up her beautiful features as she moved into Dominic's arms. Wait.

Johnny froze suddenly as he watched that bastards hands travel down her arms before one hand reached up and lifted her lips to his. He watched Dominic, well 'Richard Burton' cover his lips around hers getting more and more heated by the minute and noticing now that their tongues were licking and exploring each others mouths. He knew they were just acting yet right now Johnny could feel his jaw clicking as he watched their lips dance together in front of the camera, only gulping nervously as he watched Helena lift her hand to the back of his neck and deepen it even more.

"And...cut!"

Letting out a long breath he hadn't realised he was holding Johnny watched them pull apart only noticing Dominic still holding her tightly to his body as if he wanted more. He could see him mumbling something by her ear and found himself narrowing his eyes as he watched Hellie giggle like a bloody school girl before she patted him off playfully. Anyone would have thought they were having an affair by the way they flirted, not that Johnny would ever blame her for such an awful thing. But something wasn't right about this, Dominic was being to handsy for his liking.

"If we can take that scene again please" the director called to his absolute horror. Another take! I cant watch this

Walking towards a door that had Helena's name laminated to it Johnny walked in her large dressing room and closed the door behind him. Maybe coming today wasn't such a good idea. He felt anxious and tense. 

For god sake she was only acting yet something inside him seemed to pain him like watching her act in that well, particular way was like her stabbing sharp pins into his heart. He knew he was being silly and getting all worked up for no real reason but Johnny just couldn't let Dominic do this, not again.

Sitting on one of the fold up chairs in her dressing room Johnny watched as the door swung open and in hurried Helena already taking some pins out of her hair. Spotting him sitting in the corner she smiled sweetly at him through her large mirror with a dozen bulbs surrounding the frame. "Everything alright babe?"

Tapping his fingers against his mouth as he leaned forward in the chair Johnny opened his mouth to speak only to close it again as he really didn't know how to respond. Noticing this Helena stopped faffing about with her hair grips and turned around to look at him.

"Johnny?" she pushed this time watching him simply look up and meet her worried gaze.

"I'm fine" he smiled. He was alway a brilliant actor.

Sighing at this Helena walked towards him and knelt down in front of where he was sitting so she could place her hands on his knees and look up at him through her long lashes. "Did you watch that scene?"

Johnny looked at her and clenched his jaw awkwardly as he seemed so readable to her. "Yes" he stated pushing himself back up against the chair and running a hand through his thick dark hair. "But what's not to like seeing Dominic West stick his tongue down my wife's throat?"

"Don't start..." she complained pushing herself back up and heading over to her dressing table where she began to clip in some large diamond earrings.

"Its acting for god sake! it's what's written in the script" she huffed looking at him again through her mirror as she sipped at her glass of water. She didn't know whether Johnny was being serious or just messing yet he should know better then anyone that this is just the way the business worked. She never complained when he had to kiss women in movies. I mean take dark shadows, he had a whole sex scene with Eva Green and although they may have not been officially together then Helena knew it was just acting.

"Did it have to be so passionate" he mumbled yet not quietly enough to miss her ears.

"It says so in the script, god what has got into you! you're acting like a child" now she was angry and as soon as she turned around to face him Johnny could see the frustration in her eyes let alone her voice.

Sighing loudly he lifted himself from the chair and walked over towards her. "I know" was all he said as he placed his hands either side of her arms making her frown at him as he seemed to look almost lost as if right now nothing in the world mattered to him.

"What's getting into you? hmm?" she whispered cupping his jaw making his eyes meet her softer ones before she pulled him in gently to embrace her. She hugged him around his waist and placed her hands softly on his back as she buried her face in his shoulder breathing in his addictive sent of male cologne. "You've not been yourself recently...Are you not happy?" she asked pulling back slightly to look into his unreadable eyes.

The truth was that right now everything seemed to be hard on him. Even the slightest thing bothered him and it was only because he felt worthless right now living in her home with nothing to do all day but sit around and mope. Right now looking into his eyes Helena could see a slight sadness there, a hidden dark pit at the back of his beautiful eyes. "Sweetie, talk to me?" she pushed her hand cupping his cheek again which made him simply bow his head and shrug.

"I'm sorry Hel, It's just.... ever since I've moved here I've felt like such a nuisance, there's no work for me here and all I seem to do is waste everyday stuck in doors" he explained as she listened intently while moving her hand from his cheek to rest against his warm chest that she could feel under the thin fabric of his t-shit.

"I don't mean to sound as if I'm complaining but it's just difficult for me....I don't know..."

looking at him she smiled a little and shook her head. "You worry to much, something will come up...you're Johnny Depp for goodness sake everyone wants you in their movies" she assured him.

"But those movies are back in America, there's nothing for me here in London" he sighed this time moving away and running his hands through his hair. He was obviously unhappy and for that Helena felt pain shoot through her heart just seeing her husband like this. "Are you saying you want to move to America?" she bowed her head nervously holding her hands together as if scared of his answer.

"I-I don't want to but it's my home...I guess what i'm asking here is, well....would you ever consider moving over there?" he turned to see her reaction only he noticed her simply stay silent as she stared down at her hands that were joined. "We could have a life there, the kids would love it, I'm sure they would and Hollywood would be just there for the both of us Hel..." he continued enthusiastically only she still didn't move or say anything.

"Think about it baby..." Johnny said moving over to her and placing his hands firmly on her shoulders so what she would look up, only she didn't. "No" was all he heard her whisper quietly.

"Hel?"

looking at him finally Johnny noticed how adamant she was about her answer. "I'm not leaving London, L.A may be your home but this is mine....and is my children's too"

The sudden knock on the door made both of their head swing to the side to noticed Dominic West appear in the door way. "Sorry for interrupting but we are both needed...." he said spotting the awkwardness that hung in the air of this room especially as he watched Helena moved away from Johnny and his hold on her shoulders with one quick move until she was out of the room in a blink of an eye.

Johnny simply gulped to himself as he reverted his eyes sadly to the floor. Maybe suggesting she should pack up and leave her life behind was just selfish. Now he realised just how much Helena loved London, how stupid he was to think that she would even consider moving to L.A

"Lady trouble?" Dominic's voice sounded from the door.

"go fuck yourself" he snapped glaring at him as he smirked from the doorway. "And also stay away from my wife..." he warned knowing far to well just what this man was capable off.

"ha!" Dominic exclaimed "Don't worry Johnny she's not like Katie" his last comment made his eyes flash in anger and his muscles tense. But just before Johnny could act on it Dominic was already out of the door. What a prick! no Helena was nothing like Katie and she will never be not if he could help it. 

A/N: yes I know it's short.....I'm sorry:( but even so I hope you still liked it? please let me know your thoughts <3<3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9K 162 7
A woman who loves her husband so much.. they been married for seven years she thought her husband would be the first man and last man in her life she...
157 16 3
A wedding is one of the happiest days of one's life. It is the beginning of the future and for Amelia Evans this was no different. Tom Hiddleston sto...
347 9 32
April is your typical good girl who falls for her best friend, Alex as he played her knight in shining armor. But how will she react when she reali...
21.7K 724 28
John was in a relationship with Alexander Hamilton at first. John thought that they had a nice and healthy relationship, that was until he caught Ale...