Eyes of the Unknown 2 [creep...

By moonthorns

[!SEQUAL TO EYES OF THE UNKNOWN!] After defeating the Golden Unknown, Felicity took it easy for a couple mont... More

1; suprises? you bet.
sorry!
2; warm welcomes, but not
3; further more
4; rescue planning
6; new girl at school
7; much interruptions
8; plan goes downhill
9; one to never forget
10; what we have left
11; commencing the plan

5; not so normal life?

206 12 2
By moonthorns

enjoy!
––

"W-what do you mean Ginger..?"I asked her, in a state of shock. Did she suddenly forget?

Ginger looked at me with a blank stare, "Hm? I'm just asking why are we in the woods, were we playing a game?"

I shook my head, "N-no, we went to see the Creepypastas, remember?"
She tilted her head, "What are Creepypastas?"

No way...she actually did forget.
"A-ah..what happened to you.."I asked myself, in deep thought, then suddenly shook it off. This must mean something, so I'll go along with it.

"Y-yeah..we were playing a game. We're walking home now, which isn't far away. Haha! Gotcha~ Creepypastas are just some made up creatures!"I replied, seeing Gingers returning smile.

"O-oh, Ok! Sorry for being weird there, I totally forgot a minute ago."She replied sheepishly.

I nodded, then became in such deep thoughts. Why were her memories suddenly wiped? Maybe it's the person Clockwork was talking about?

Either way, I plan to think about it later, for now, I'm having an anxiety attack for my home. The whole walk was completely silent.

We arrived around 5:30 back home, while I watched Ginger walk to her designated place. She seemed like her normal self, rather then her memories being gone.

I glanced back at my home and sauntered.
Walking in, I groaned and saw a huge mess in my small home. Chairs were thrown upside down while tables were tossed to the side.
I glanced towards my room and gasped. It was an even huge mess! My bed was tossed like a rag doll while my closet was torn apart, seeing my clothes everywhere.

I walked out into the kitchen and thought, "Hopefully Slenderman will do me a favor and keep my house out of suspicion..but I can't clean this up alone! Plus my mom will come back around 7!"

I thought for minutes, then an idea hit me like lighting, "Duh! I have magical powers!"

Closing my eyes, I concentrated deeply on the exterior of my home, feeling pulses run through my head. I extended my hands and began to move everything within my power.
I opened my eyes and saw every piece of furniture in the air, floating like some kind of movie effect.

A small smile made my lips, "Though it hurts, the feeling is quite admirable."
With each of my fingers, I became placing everything in its designated position, neatly. Chairs and tables aligned well while my room began taking anew. Clothes were stored properly while my bed was tossed in its normal position.

After a while of sorting everything neatly, I plopped on the couch and sighed, "Man..using my power like this definitely hurts like hell."
I glanced at the time to see it blaring, 6:30.

"Hmm..my moms about to be home, what should I do."
I looked towards my left to see a pair of bright yellow eyes. A sudden chill ran up my spine as I jolted up.
The pair of eyes were extremely luring, as they flickered then vanished.

Now I knew for certain it wasn't my eyes playing tricks. Was that some kind of animal? Or person? Someone was definitely looking, or stalking me..

Sighing, I walked to my room and got ready for tomorrow, aka, day in hell.
Plopping down on my bed, my eyes suddenly flickered, feeling lightheaded.

Then the darkness of sleep overtook me.

- -

"She's so....magical."drooled Elena, as she watch Felicity move many furniture pieces accordingly to her liking.
Elena's body became extremely shaky, while her sudden lust arose, "Felicity's even better in person! Such dignity!"

She comically hugged herself, "Oh Felicity, I just want to hug you and squeeze the life outta ya!"
Elena shrieked softly in laughter while looking back at Felicity through the woods.

She had to be careful though. Her eyes are rather bright and could be seen a mile away.
Elena looked intently at her, then froze. Suddenly, Felicity became looking straight at her!

Felicity bolted from the couch and held the gaze, as well as Elena.
"So it's true...her eyes are really beautiful."gazed Elena before breaking the stare by turning around.

"Am I...really suppose to kill her?"

Elena arised and shrugged, "I'll see her in person tomorrow, the fun is only beginning.."

She then slumped near a tree, vividly closing her eyes, "Just five minutes.."

-

-

The reddened area had yet took me by surprise, but I suddenly gotten used to it. The walls were red like I was splattered in a red wallpaper, and it still was pretty cool to float. Thought this place was mind reeling, it was quite enjoyable.

"This place again.."I muttered as I started to float around, still feeling the lightheaded sensation.
I mentally counted to three, then started to feel the tears began to fall like soft rain.

This red area would rarely occur in my dream like reality. It would either signal a warning, or just my mind being plan bored.

This was a warning.

I began to float around, heightening my senses for objects or someone in case. But nothing came around. I grew impatient,
"Does someone want to tell me what I'm doing here?"I yelled aloud, hearing my voice echo.

There was no response at first, then-

"Right behind you."

I quickly spun around to see a young female, who's appearance was seemingly familiar.

The exceedingly young women had long, black hair with a small red clip, parting it nicely, although many pieces were covering her face. Her outfit appeared very familiar, but as dizzy as I was, I couldn't remember. Her age seemed to strike me around 15 or 16, around my age.

"Who are you..?"I asked suspiciously, inching away in defense.

The girl kept her head down, avoiding eye contact, "No one really, just a person who is indeed intrigued by you, the names Elena."

"Elena..? Well what are you doing here then?"I replied.

"I'm not sure, but I guess I came to warn you. Though I can't remember what or who to warn you about.."

"Well that helps a-lot."I said sarcastically, "Anyways, do you know how to escape this place?"

Elena thought for a moment, "No idea, might as well talk to pass time, right?"

"O-ok?"

Minutes passed and we both ended up immersed in a conversation between ourselves. I was surprisingly finding this Elena girl very cool, and very pretty. I wanted to brush off her bangs to see her eyes, but that would've been probably very rude.

"So Elena, quick question, why are you covering your eyes?"I asked sheepishly, with an ounce of sympathy.

Elena slightly jumped, "I-I think you'll assume I'm abnormal or scary if you look at them.."

I chuckled, which seemed to startle her, "What's so funny?"

I wiped my eyes and took a step closer to her, bringing all my hair back with my hand, "Do you see my eyes? They're purple! I get made fun of because of them..but I still bring them out. It's basically the only thing I like about myself, they're unique!"

Elena slowly looked up, but not enough for me to see her eyes. She as well takes a step closer, our faces inches apart while I felt her hot breath, "Wow..your eyes are very pretty..almost familiar."

I smiled, "May I see yours now?"

She sighed, "I guess."

Elena pulled back her hair and made eye contact with me. Her eyes were gold, tinted yellow. My whole body froze, as her eyes stared back at me, blaring question and intellect.

I took a step back, "Your eyes! I've seen them before!"

Elena cocked her head to the side, "You have..?"

Then, she began to breath rapidly, "O-h no..this is really bad!"

I tried to comfort her by placing my arms on her shoulders, but she roughly brushed them off, "Get away from me! I'll kill you!!"

Elena began to run the opposite direction, in such speed that I couldn't match. It was almost abnormal, like a flash of light.

"W-wait!" I began to say, but suddenly felt an immense drowsiness take over my body. My legs went limp as I suddenly collapsed on the ground, tired.

"D-don't go.."I heard myself say, after the world around me went dark.

--

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
53.1K 1.8K 21
Felicity Hill is an ordinary girl, almost too normal for her taste. But since her eyes are a rather different color, she draws unwanted attention. O...
65K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
442 3 34
SEQUEL TO A WALK ON THE CREEPY SIDE Kat and Kitten are the best of friends and, though there have been a few bumps in the road, have stuck together t...