Your Typ!cal Story. ( On A Lo...

By summerlover

Ashley Simmons, smart, independent, talented, beautiful...and a total bitch with good intentions. Born in New... More

*Prologue.*
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. *The Beginning.* (Blurb)
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8. *Love at first sight? I don't think so...*
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11. *Dreams.*
Chapter 12. *A new friend?*
Chapter 13. *The || encounter.*
Chapter 14. *The little bet.*

Chapter 2.

1.2K 14 9
By summerlover

*jason*

Name's Jason...Jason Rodman. And no I'm not in any ways related to Dennis Rodman. Seriously! that dude freaks me out! i mean he is a really good player but the way he looks is freaky!

We might have the same surname but i don't have piercings or toxic green hair like him. i have dark hair with green eyes. A little tanned for the hours of staying outdoors. 6 packs n muscular thanks to the hours of workout. And yeah you guessed it right, i am your typical play boy.

Every girl wants me. Every guy want to be me. Every guy wants to be my so called 'friend'. i've got everything a guy could dream of.

Popularity, Money, Women, Looks, Talent.

Yeah..you did read the last word right. I'm a play boy with something you could call a talent. that is completely different from my 'charming play boy talents' ...i have something only few people know about. It wasn't something i asked for..it just was there 'in' me waiting for me to discover and i actually did..when i was 12 i guess.

But thats the 'other side' of me that most people dont really know about.

like i said..i got everything i could dream of but you see i dont really 'dream' of having all these. sure i enjoy all the attention and all but thats not what i want. i mean sometimes its soo f**king annoying!

all the girls literally 'throwing' themselves at me and all the dudes acting as if we've been friends for ages!

i had 'real friends' before..before all these..but they dont even 'talk' to me now. i know why..its because they're not as popular as me and other popular guys think they're freaks.  

And if i talk with them..they'll be like-

'Dude, why you talking to 'them'?!'

it seems they are a different species or something. they act as if they never knew me at all. so i dont try and talk to them anymore.

now i finished college so i'm relieved that i dont have to bear all these bullshit. but i sure will miss all the chicks..;)  

i'm a dude, i'm supposed to, right?

i hope i meet a bit more interesting people in my new Uni.

i'm going to the International Art Academy of California(IAAC).

yeah i'm going to a art academy. to be a professional dancer.  

remember i said i have a 'talent'?

I dance. yess this play boy here dances. and to tell you that, i'm actually pretty good at it.

i live in California. i was born and raised here. lived here my whole life.  

now i'm gonna attend IAAC for studies on 'dancing'..sounds odd right?

i do different styles.  

from hip-hop to contemporary.

my dad thinks its all a 'waste of his money' and 'my time' .

he's an asshole.

yeah i just called my 'dad' asshole.

i don't know why or when we started digging a gap between us...

i hate him so much sometimes that i feel as if i'm not related to him in any way.

i like my mom better. dad's always away for business purposes so we barely 'talk' or even 'see' each other.

people are completely wrong.

i don't have everything.

in fact i got nothing. i know my mom and Michael loves me..but i just feel that there's something..missing. 

sometimes i feel...empty..i feel like I'm 'a ghost of a man'

people think i can get any girl i want..and i do.

they say i can 'bang' any girl i want and that's true too.

i mean..every time i hook up with a chick..its not how i wish it could be..its nothing..i don't feel a thing for that chick..i forget their names too but i guess that's normal.

all i do is play 'round with 'em...something I'm not that interested in doing so but that's the 'play boy Jason'...more like my 'mask'

but i don't seem to get the girl i actually want.

thing is..i haven't met her yet..

so now i'm kinda hoping to see new people who have similar passions like mine.

hey! chapter 2!  

um kinda writing chapters with the characters step by step.  

i hope you like it!  

this is my first story so i dont really expect much!  

but plzz read vote comment!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.1K 21
Carrie has been trying hard to put her past behind her. She has moved far away from her family, who really didn't care for her too much. Though the b...
28.4K 250 33
What would you do if you were in the prescence of a girl with a beautiful voice? Lexi Palmer is your typical teenager, but she can belt her heart out...
4.7K 518 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
357K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...