(yandere Levi x Reader)

By Kataime

You are or at least Levi thinks you are his. Maybe you aren't his now, but you will be. He will do anything t... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Im sorry!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20. Final chapter.
Up

Update?

3K 58 40
By Kataime

If you don't want to read all of this just skip to the end!

So I went back and read over this story and oh Lordy there were so many mistakes and so many grammatical errors and so many things I could have done to make it better 😂 but ya know honestly I wrote a good 80% of this on my phone without my spell check and it's just absolutely horrific let me tell you I cringed so bad. Well anyways I was curious and had this idea while I was going over it and just wanted to see what anyone would say. I was curious about taking this book and making it new and improved but changing the plot a little. Like giving it a new ending but mostly fixing these grammatical errors. Anyways I was just curious would any of you like a new and updated version of this book? Comment and give me some ideas and feedback and I'll make it happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1K 14
no description, no spoilers, just go with the flow...
4.2K 18 13
Just a bunch of oneshots of Levi but there may be other characters (Eren,Jean, etc.) Characters dont belong to me except Y/N. Cover doesn't belong...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
101K 2.4K 12
WARNING, will contain the following: Blood Mild gore Yandere Bertholdt A (most likely) horrible storyline and grammatical errors A few horrible jokes...