Together We Stand...Divided W...

By lovestoread89

Cameron Jones is in college, but he is having trouble in his math class. His professor gives him a list of tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

331 12 9
By lovestoread89

I dedicating this chapter to ZsaYad for all of her support and comments she has given me to help improve my writing. Thank you SO much it is very much appreciated!

And I have a shout out to Calvieee173 who if it was not for him I may not have gotten this chapter up for a while longer. Happy belated Birthday Calvin!!!

If you have not read any of ZsaYad or Calvieee173 stories PLEASE go and read them AFTER you have read and commented on this chapter. You are missing out on some awesome stories if you don't!!!

Now enjoy the new chapter! <3

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Cameron's POV

I walked in to my dorm room and see Aaron sitting on his bed with his text books surrounding him.

He has his reading glasses on, but they are sitting on the end of his nose which means he is looking over them with those bright blue eyes of his. I don't even know why he has those reading glasses of his, because over half the time he is looking over the top of them instead of through them.

His blond hair is all sticking up all over the place which means that he has been running his hand through it again. He only does that when he is thinking and trying to concentrate. So I guess that means that he is trying to work that history paper that he has due next week.

I go and put my backpack down on my desk and then went to lie down on my bed, because I don't want to bother Aaron right now if he is working on that paper.

He may be small in build and is height but he can sure pack a punch if he wants to. I know this because one time I made the mistake of asking him a question when he was working on another paper and I ended up with a black eye.

Aaron doesn't like to be interrupted when he is working on homework especially when it is a paper. He really hates writing papers and they tend to stress him out so it's best for everyone to just leave him alone until he decides that he needs a break.

I lay down on my bed and started to think about what happened with Calvin this morning.

Why did he say he couldn't tutor me anymore and then run away?

I can understand that I may have freaked him out when I went to kiss him, but all he had to do was tell me that he didn't roll that way. I would have been a little heartbroken that the person I liked didn't like me back, but I would have understood.

For some reason though I have a feeling that there is something more to him running away after I tried to kiss him, because it seemed like he was scared of what would happen if he did kiss me.

"Hey, what's wrong Cameron?" Aaron asked making me jump a foot off the bed and falling on to the floor.

I had been so deep in my thoughts that I had forgotten where I was.

"Oh, nothing much." I said as I sat up on the floor rubbing my butt to try to get the sting out of it that came from falling on to the floor. "I was just thinking about my hot library guy because I found out today he was my new math tutor."

"OMG! He is your new math tutor!? What's hot library guy's name?" Aaron asked as he took a seat across from me on the floor.

"It Calvin Fry." I said "But, you missed a key point in my sentence Aaron. I said he WAS my new math tutor." I made sure to stress the was in that sentence.

"What do you mean WAS your new math tutor?" Aaron asked with a very puzzled look on his face.

So I told him the whole story from the time I woke up to the time that I almost kiss Calvin, and then him walked out the door saying he didn't want to be my tutor anymore.

"OMG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY! HOW COULD HE JUST WALK AWAY LIKE THAT AND NOT EVEN SAY..." Aaron stopped with his yelling right in the middle of his sentence "wait did you say his name was Calvin Fry?"

Aaron was looking at me to see if he had remembered right, and I shook my head yes.

"Well then I know just the person we can talk to about Calvin," Aaron got up from the floor where we were sitting and went over to his bed.

He grabbed his cell phone off of his bed and started to text someone.

I wonder who he could be texting. I thought he didn't know who my hot library guy was so how could he know a person who we could talk to about Calvin?

After about five minutes Aaron got done texting and came back and sat down on the floor in front of me.

"Who where you texting with?" I asked.

"Do you remember Tessa the girl that was at the party last week who keep flirting with you even after you told her you were gay?" I shuttered at the thought of that party. Tessa was a very nice girl but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Ya, I remember her. What does Calvin have to do with her?"

"Well Tessa's last name is Fry, and I remember her telling me that she has a brother. So I just texted her to see what her brother's name is and she told me that is was Calvin."

"So Calvin is related to Tessa?" I could not believe my luck that Aaron knew someone who knows Calvin.

"They are not only related but they are TWINS so I invited her over. She said she should be here in about ten minutes."

Oh great, now I have to deal with Tessa again. I just hope that this time she will take no for an answer when she finds out I like her brother.

We stayed sitting on the floor between our beds talking about anything and everything until we heard the door bell ring.

Aaron jumped up and ran over to the door, and next thing I knew I hear screaming coming from the door.

I look over and see Aaron and Tessa hugging. They are both screaming at the top of their lungs and jumping up and down in a circle.

"Hey, guys you might want to keep the screaming down or Nick from down the hall may come over." As soon as I said that Aaron paled and told Tessa to shut up.

Nick was a really nice guy but for some reason Nick didn't like Aaron and Aaron was terrified of Nick. I knew there had to be a story behind that but I couldn't get Aaron to tell, and I knew I wouldn't get anything out of Nick so I stopped asking.

Aaron peeked his head out of the door to see if Nick had by chance heard Tessa and him screaming but he must not have saw him because he started to relax.

Aaron then grabbed Tessa hand and led her over to me on the floor.

"So what did my lunatic of a brother do this time?" Tessa asked looking straight at me with the same color of green eyes that Calvin had. I couldn't help but laugh at how she said that because it sounded like she has done this a few times before.

I told her that whole story about what happened all the way up to the almost kiss with him running out the door shortly after that.

"I just want to know if your brother is straight and is that why he was so scared when I went to kiss him?" I said and looked at Tessa.

She had a very puzzled expression on her face when I asked her this. "No. Calvin is gay, and has been since he was thirteen."

So I was correct when I thought that it seemed like he was scared about what would happen if he kissed me.

"THEN WHY IN THE HELL DID HE RUN AWAY WHEN CAMERON TRIED TO KISS HIM IF HE IS GAY? HE COULD OF JUST SAID HE DIDN'T LIKE CAMERON IN THAT WAY," Aaron yelled.

"I have no clue there, and stop YELLING!" Tessa said while giving Aaron a stern look. "All I know is that Calvin has had a few boyfriends in the past, but then out of the blue he stopped dating. I have tried to set him up on some dates but he just says he's not interested in dating right now, and when I press the issue he just gets mad and yells at me to leave him alone."

Now that is interesting. What happened that stopped Calvin from wanting to date anyone? Does it have anything to do with why he looked so scared when I tried to kiss him?

Calvin has fascinated me from the first moment I saw him in the library and I'm not going to give up on him that easily. If he thinks that this morning was the last time he was going to see me he has another thing coming.

Especially now that I know for sure that he is gay.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ok what did you think?

How do you guys feel about Tessa?

PLEASE comment, vote, and fan! <3

And I'm sorry about the spacing in all of my chapters. I have tried to fix them but they just keeping going back to the way they were to begain with. If any of you know how to fix that please send me a message. Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
846K 23.1K 51
~complete~ But what would happen when a military captain who barely talks meets an overly joyous girl who works at a bookstore? Surprising, wouldn't...
600K 30.6K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.6M 36.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...