These Violent Delights (Rewri...

By lavenderays_

Just your regular popular boy Alpha finds his all American geek romance work. With a twist of course. More

Chapter One: What the heck?
Chapter Three: How'd I Get Here?

Chapter two: What are you?

53 3 0
By lavenderays_

    Before I could make my decision, Kieran pulled out a black case from his front pocket. Seeing the case triggered another set of alarms that go off in my head. This one, in particular, lit up my veins with adrenaline and I put all my energy and strength into breaking free of his hold on my arm. Screaming, I put all 140 pounds of my weight into the escape and pulled. Nothing happened. He wasn't the least bit fazed by my attempt. Adrenaline still running hot, I raised my hand, forming claws with my long nails and started to repeatedly slash my fingers against any flesh I could get ahold of. Red blood peppered his arms, but he didn't seem to notice.

What the hell? Could he not feel my fingernails skinning him to death?

"Just let me go!" I shrieked, voice cracking. Tears burn my eyes, clouding my vision, and making my nose run.

"I'm sorry Abi, but I can't let you get away from me again." Kieron took the small clear syringe with a pink-tinted substance in it, bit off the plastic tip, and held the needle up to the side of my neck. My heart sped up, threatening to rip its self from my chest, and my body was paralyzed with fear.

Without another word from him or me, Kieron stuck the needle gently into my neck and pushed down on the plunger.

***

It took mear seconds for the drug to kick in. I lost control of my body and my knees buckled leaving me to slump into my captor's arms. Tears still streaming down my face, my sight began to get fuzzy. He picked me up, one arm under my knees and the other behind my shoulders. A wave of nausea hit me hard when my head lolled to the side, making me look upside down at the trees and sky. My stomach lurched as they began to fly by when he took off running.

Darkness crept up on me, clouding what I had left of my vision and almost engulfing me. The last thing I heard before the drug dragged me down completely was what I thought was the distinct sound of dogs snarling and growling.

***

The feeling of pressure against my eyes woke me up. A splintering headache welcomed me from my drugged slumber. I tried sitting up but was filed with a spinning sensation of dizziness. I laid back down, letting the dizziness do its thing so It would go away. It vibrated throughout my body, making my fingertips and toes tingle and buzz. Groaning I tried it again. Slowly sitting up, I opened my eyes only to tightly close them. A bright white and yellow light burned my pupils, causing my headache to pulse painfully.

"Alright, let's try this again," I whispered to myself. Bringing my hands up to my eyes, I rubbed circles into them with my fists and opened them slowly. Black spots danced across my vision and I blinked several times. When I could finally see it correctly, I took in my surroundings.

The wall in front of me was the color of lively moss on the bark of a redwood tree. It was decorated with a flat-screen tv and empty white shelves. The other walls were either light-colored wood or bricks. I felt like I was in a cabin with all the wood and brick.

I looked down at the bed I was occupying. White sheets stretched over the king-sized bed and a large, white fluffy duvet lay crumpled at the foot of the bed. White pillows are scattered on the bed and the floor as if they were thrown off in a haste. I put my legs over the bed to get up and realized that it was only 2 feet off the ground.

When I examined the room closer, I saw that there were 3 doors. 3 potential exits. Sighing in frustration, I said quietly, "Okay then. Let's see where these lead me."

I chose the door closest to me. It was a white mahogany door. I opened it and to my surprise, it was the most beautiful bathroom I've ever seen. A see-through shower stood in the corner of the medium-sized ensuite. Its floor was a rough-looking grey and white rocky tile. the bathtub that was connected to the side of the shower was a smooth, white-grey marble. It was so stunning that I wanted to strip right here and now and relax in the tub. The double sink was just as impressive. The white-grey marble countertop, tons of rain-cloud grey drawers, and a single purple orchid in a white vase. And last, the plain white porcelain toilet.

I made my way to the second door. Opening it, I discover that it's a long, narrow, and wood-based walk-in closet. I walked deeper into it, running my fingers along with the many racks of men's and women's shirts. Rows line the bottom half of the closet, containing loads of both gender's shoes, hats, shorts, and pants. A special row was reserved for Men's ties. I looked up at the ceiling and saw a crystal chandelier.

"Awesome." I gasped.

As much as I wanted to stay there and explore the endless supply of clothes, I had to find the exit and get the heck out of here before my foster parents find out I broke curfew again and ground the hell out of me. Or worse. 

"Third times a charm." As soon as I realized I'd spoken in a voice that was above a whisper, I regretted it. I heard voices outside the door and the doorknob rattled. I made a split-second decision and hid in the closet that I had previously snooped around in. I found a small cabinet in the way back that I could fit in, and squeezed myself into it and waited.

The door to the bedroom opened and slammed against the wall, undoubtedly making a dent in the drywall.

"She's gone!"

"What do you mean she's gone? There are no windows low enough for her to escape from and we were guarding the bedroom doors all day and night," I heard a familiar voice growl out in anger. "So find her you, idiot! She's probably in the bathroom or the closet."

Was that Kieran? Why was Kieran here?

Then it all came back to me. I stayed after school to finish up on an ASB project I was assigned to. Kieran had stayed after school too for football practice and we bumped into each other. Kieron had been watching me for the past 4 years (freshman year to senior year) and I had enough of it so I waited till we were completely alone and confronted him about his creepy, unhealthy obsession with me.

Kieron grumbled about not knowing what I was talking about and proceeded to give me a crappy answer of 'I'm a werewolf and you're my mate'. I don't know if he thought I'd buy that answer or if I was that stupid. I stormed off in frustration because of his incorporation and he ran after me. He didn't take no for answer and tried to grab me so I kicked him in the nuts. I almost made it to my car when he grabbed my arm, not letting me escape his time, told me he was sorry but he couldn't let me go and drugged me. That's how I got here.

Who the heck carries a syringe with them? Weirdos. If I would've only left the situation alone and just ignored the lunatic jock, I would've been home all nice and warm in my bed. But no. I had to pull a classic Abigale and confront the problem head-on.

The closet doorknob rattled. "I smell something in here. I think she's in here."

'Smell something? What were they, Wolves?' I thought to myself and silently laughed at my joke. Do you get it? Kieran said he was a werewolf, and I just called these guys wolves? Ha, I'm funny.

A few seconds later, the sound of wood splintering and breaking under someone's foot snapped me out of my thoughts and I squeezed myself farther and deeper into the cabinet.

"I don't see her in here. Where could she have gone?" The first voice said. He was the one I did not recognize.

"God, Clark, use your god damn nose! You're a werewolf, you should be able to sniff her out in 0.2 seconds!" Kieron snapped at the other male.

Clark? As is Clark Vaughn, one of the most popular boys at my school? How was he supposed to 'sniff' me out? 

And a werewolf? There's that word again. Were these guys in some sort of LARP group? Because never have I ever heard a person use werewolf in a normal sentence like Kieran just did unless they LARPed. (Live action role-playing)

I swear, the hot guys are always the most messed up and crazy.

Everything went silent for a second until I heard tearing of clothing and breaking of something that sounded like bones. There was a loud, hair raising growl before the door of the cabinet I was concealed in, was ripped off its hinges.

A small cry escapes my lips. "Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me."

Something wet and warm slid down my left cheek, collecting the tears that spilled down my face.

I open my eyes and let out a piercing scream.

A large black wolf stood over me, eyes like melted obsidian and fur like soft silk.

The wolf looked down upon me with a soft, curious gaze. He sat in front of me like he was waiting for something.

"P-please don't H-Hurt m-me," I say with a shaky breath.

I wanted to slap myself because why would a huge wolf, the size of a Great Dane, like this one-stop and back down from a possible and easy meal.

But from the look in his eyes, I began to wonder if he could understand.

**

Okay, the second Chapter is edited and ready to go!!

Thank you for reading it!

Bye Lovelies,

-Amber :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...