SAW: Hoffman

By Darkness1165

A new take on the Jigsaw apprentice; Mark Hoffman. DISCLAIMER I do not own any of the characters who appear... More

Neighbours
Coffee
The Clinic
Romina
Strahm
Betrayal
Child
Interview
Erickson
The Final Straw
The Message
The Trap
Cyan's Interview
Now
Cyan
Jill
His Fault
Doctor
The End
Fun Update
I MET COSTAS MANDYLOR

Time

850 33 0
By Darkness1165

She moved out of the apartment within a few hours.

Mark had watched her leave from the window, his heart thumping in his chest as she glanced up at him.

Not long after she moved, he discovered that Strahm's partner, who was supposed to be dead, was alive and well. After a long charade, the cat was finally out of the bag when a voice analyst discovered his dark secret.

John Kramer did not test Seth Baxter.

Newly instated Detective Lieutenant Mark Hoffman had, but Baxter had stood little chance against his cold, unforgiving opponent.

He had to kill them all, of course, and use Strahm's hand to cover his tracks. He then went back to watch the game, and it had all gone wrong.

Jill Tuck-the meddling doctor and first class bitch-had knocked him unconscious using an electric current and placed the Reverse Bear Trap on his head, leaving him to die as per John's final request.

He managed to escape with a broken hand and ripped cheek, and now he was looking for revenge against the woman who almost killed him and destroyed the remains of his career.

But first...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 19
Mark Hoffman have been grieving for the loss of his sister. He did everything to make himself better, by going out drinking and trying to forget it b...
38.1K 1K 18
Samara Kramer seems like an average 16-year-old girl, but she has a secret. Samara is the daughter of the legendary Jigsaw killer. Will she take over...
616 23 6
Explore the realm of criminal activities and intense emotions as Y/n and Peter Strahm, a married couple working as FBI agents, working together on th...