A New Adventure (An Ice Age s...

WhiteJack123 द्वारा

Ok, so let's pretend that there is a part of the Dino world that the mammals didn't know about (besides Buck)... अधिक

Chapter 1: Where's Crash and Eddie?
Where is Buck Taking Us?
What is this Place?
The NARWHAL

A/N Ideas

426 7 2
WhiteJack123 द्वारा

Hey guys, I'm on spring-break right now and I wanted to update at least one chapter for every one of my stories (except for the Society of Exemption cause my friend is in charge of that chapter).

And I was like, hey why not let the readers give me ideas for the stories (I have some ideas, but I don't feel like doing them). You don't have to make it have to be with the story plot, you could have it like a one-shot, a scenario, etc (I hope this makes sense).

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...