Her.

By Woowoowriting

The story of a high school romance. More

Prologue.
Perfect.
Dogs.
Kill.
War.
Even.
Between.
Sure.
Need.
Ants.
Hate.
Know.
Hey.
Lie.
Okay.
Mascara.
Writhing.
Different.
Cry.
Cards.
Poems.
Fuck.
Gone.
Once.
Days.
Feeling.
Songs.
Stand.
Sick.
Monoxide.
Home.
Raise a Glass.
And Make a Toast.
To Lost Love.

Stay.

9.7K 536 57
By Woowoowriting

You’re moving to Texas, I guess.

That’s a long way from Wyoming.

A long, long, long way.

I don’t think it’s fair, really.

The only thing I look forward to during my day is looking at your pretty face and hoping I can make you smile. Just once, that would be enough.

I can make you stay.

I know I can.

I hope I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.9K 33
Love was a term coined by the movement for equality beginning in the 1960's. Love was something that Rebecca Hayes never thought she would find. A yo...
37.8K 1.3K 33
"๐”๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
136K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
75.8K 1.8K 16
You are a 21-year-old who has just joined the DPD. You are an investigator. You have met your partners, an old man with a shaggy silver beard, and a...