Pursuing Mr. Bieber || zustin...

gvnsandtvmblr által

In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream in art, starting off as... Több

[0] promo/preview
[1] Zanny Boy
[2] Cancer Sticks
[3] Big Jerk
[4] Ring A Bell
[5] Good Guy
[6] First Day
[7] Bad Day
[8] The Letter
[9] Pass
[10] Monsters
[11] Tie Dye
[12] Sickeningly Sweet
[13] Ice Cream
[14] Happiness
Nerd - D&J
[16] Couples Night
[17] Mentor
[18] Gallery of Feelings
[19] Innocence
[20] Shell shocked
[21] Lipstick
[22] Remembered
[23] Angel In Disguise
[24] Kinda First Date
[25] Shirtless
[26] Mommy
My First Tag
[27] Bradford
[28] Zayn Malik
[29] New Years
[30] Breaking Point
[31] Abandoned
[32] Dead
[33] Love.
[34] Forever & Always
[35] Epilogue
What You Didn't Know

[15] Cute

2.8K 134 105
gvnsandtvmblr által

Zayn arrived at his apartment after his day at work. When he entered inside the loft, he was immediately met with the smell of his wax warmer, the scent being caramel spice. He walked over to his kitchen island and took out his keys and wallet, sitting them down on the island. He made his way to the couch, taking off his bag and sitting it down before sitting himself down. Sitting Indian style on the couch, Zayn reached over to his bag and opened it, taking out his sketchbook and pencils. Zayn sat his bag to the side, his utensils sitting in his lap.

He reached over to the coffee table and grabbed his remote, turning on the television. Since his television was equipped with Bluetooth, he connected his phone to it, then went to his music app. He selected a song, and immediately the television started to play it. Zayn wasn't so tired, seeing as he got a good amount of sleep the previous night, so instead of opting to take a nap, he decided to draw.

Zayn had an image in his mind, so he immediately started sketching it onto the paper. Zayn watched as his hands started to work, starting out with the basic structure of the art. His eyebrows furrowed and tongue stuck a bit out of his mouth as he concentrated on the drawing.

Zayn thoughts drifted off to his day. His day wasn't all that bad, actually. Today he showed his classes how to do loom weaving, and then allowed them to do their own. Today was also the day that Dimitrius had come back to school, and Zayn admitted to watching the student most of the class period. Like he was before the mishap, Dimitrius went back to being the quiet, easily irritated student that he was before, sitting at the back table of the classroom. What surprised Zayn though was Jericho sitting next to Dimitirus. Since Zayn cleaned off the table from the tie dye, Jericho would've been Dimitrius free, but he sat by him. Zayn wanted so bad to pry, but it wasn't his business.

But then Zayn thoughts drifted to the lunch period and what he had said to Justin. He didn't mean to mention Harry since he now knew the two weren't on good terms. He noticed the hurt that flashed across Justin's face, and how Justin's whole demeanor changed. Zayn thought that he was 100% guilty. Even though he didn't mean to say it, he did, and that was enough for him. He noticed how Justin was anxious to leave his room when the bell rang, and that was confirmed when Justin rushed out the room practically running away from him.

Maybe if you learned how to put a lid on it, then situations like that wouldn't happen, Zayn scolded himself, dampening his mood. The way that Justin whole facial expression changed haunted his mind, and when he first saw it he wanted to cower away into a corner. The man could look pretty scary if he wanted to.

Zayn reminded himself to start putting a lid on it, for the fact that he thought it was best that he talk as less as possible.

Zayn heard the ding come from his television, which was from his phone, snapping him out of his thoughts. He sat the half done scenery sketch down on the couch and grabbed his phone. When he unlocked it, he saw that it was a text from Harry, and he opened it.

Harry: Hey, are you off of work? Want to meet up?

Zayn bit his lip, agreeing in his mind. He doesn't have anything to do so why not?

Zayn: Um, sure. I'll be there in fifteen.

Zayn locked his phone, throwing the device down on his couch. He made his way to his bedroom, opening the door once he made it. He went to his walk-in closet and pulled out more comfortable clothes and changed into them, throwing the clothes he wore to work inside of the hamper. After he was dressed, Zayn walked back to the living room, making a turn for the kitchen. He grabbed his wallets and keys, stuck them into his pocket, then went to his couch to grab his phone. After he had everything he needed and turned the television off, he made his way towards the exit. He heard his phone ding and was about to pull it out and respond when he heard the doorbell rang.

Curious to who it was, Zayn opened the door, and immediately a body flung at him, wrapping their arms around Zayn. Zayn, eyes widened, pushed the body off of him, and was met face to face with a smiling Louis.

"It's been so long!" Louis exasperated, once again wrapping his arms around Zayn. Zayn now knowing who it was, wrapped his arms around his best friend, squeezing him tightly. Once their hug ended, they both pulled away, and Louis said, "Let's talk. We have so much to catch up on."

Zayn bit his lip nervously. "I was uh, a-about to meet out with Harry," He mumbled.

Louis responded without a second thought. "Well I'll just come with," Louis said, shrugging his shoulders. "I want to meet the new person that is in my best friends life."

Zayn eyes widened, and he became a bit scared. He didn't know if Harry would like the extra company, and the thought of the man being upset with him crossed his mind. But, Louis was his friend, and it would only be right if the two met seeing as they both is in Zayn's life.

Zayn nodded his head, closing the apartment door as they both stepped out the apartment. They went over to the elevator, and Zayn pressed the button which immediately opened the elevator. They both stepped inside, and Zayn hit the lobby button. The door closed behind them, the elevator soon descending downwards.

"The coffee shop isn't too far away from here so we'll just walk," Zayn told Louis, causing the older English man to pout.

"Zayn you know I'm not in shape!" Louis whined, causing Zayn to giggle.

"Me and you both," Zayn responded as the elevator opened, revealing the lobby. The two stepped out of the elevator, heading towards the apartment building exit. Once they stepped outside, Zayn started leading the way to the coffee shop.

"So where is Kendall?" Zayn asked Louis as they reached the main part of the city. The sidewalks and streets were fairly busy seeing as it was a bit past five, which was usually when rush hour occurred.

Louis looked at Zayn, careful not to bump into the rushing people on the sidewalk. "She's at home. She has classes tomorrow so she couldn't come, but I don't have any tomorrow so I thought I'd just come and visit," he informed the Zayn.

Zayn nodded his head, trying not to let the smile reach his face. He was happy to see his friend come, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss Louis.

Zayn was about to speak, until somebody bumped into his shoulder, causing him to stumble a bit. The man turned and glared at Zayn.

"Watch where you're going!" tthe man snapped, causing Zayn to cower back a little.

Louis, defensive over his best friend, stepped in front of Zayn. "No, you watch where you are going you bloody bastard," Louis snapped back, causing the man to scowl at him. "You should've been watching where the fuck you're going instead of rushing."

The man glared at Louis and was about to respond until Zayn yanked Louis away, pulling him towards the direction of the coffee shop. He didn't fancy his best friend getting into a brawl in the middle of the street.

"Fucking cunt," Louis mumbled under his breath, but Zayn heard. "You should've let me at him. I swear I hate people like that."

I do too, Zayn wanted to say. But doesn't mean I'd fight them in the middle of town.

Dismissing the thought, Zayn let go of Louis' hand, continuing their journey to the coffee shop. Zayn knew that Louis was still pissed, so that played the main factor as to why the normally talkative man wasn't talking. Zayn just lets him be, not wanting to be more of a nuisance.

It didn't take long for them to reach the coffee shop afterward. Once they did, Zayn went up the stairs, going to the entrance and opening the door. He held it open for Louis, and once the man walked inside Zayn walked in, closing the door behind himself.

Louis took the time and looked around the shop, immediately recognizing the similarities to the one where he lives.

"This reminds me of the coffee shop back home," Louis spoke his thoughts, causing Zayn to nod his head in agreement. Those were his exact thoughts once he first entered the shop.

Zayn looked around for Harry, and once he spotted the man in their usual spot, he smiled. Harry, feeling eyes on him, looked up to see Zayn looking at him. Zayn smiled at the man and waved, which Harry returned, then looked away. Zayn could tell that Harry was on his phone because the device was held up to his ear.

Zayn and Louis walked up to the counter, which surprisingly nobody was there. The cashier spotted the two and greeted them. Once the man asked what they would like to order, Louis ordered first, getting what he would usually get at a shop. Once Zayn ordered, though, Louis was shocked to hear Zayn order something different than he usually did.

When the cashier told them the price, that's when Louis pulled out his wallet, grabbed a ten, handed it to him, and said to Zayn, "That's new. I've never heard you order that before."

Zayn, not phased by the fact that Louis paid for him, seeing as Louis always does, replied, "Uhm, H-Harry introduced it to me. It's actually pretty good."

Louis shrugged his shoulders. "I'll try some of yours then," Louis said, then told the cashier to thank you as he handed Louis back the change and the two their drinks. They walked away from the cashier and towards Harry, and once they approached him they saw that the curly-headed man was still on his phone. The two sat down in the empty chairs at the table.

Harry looked up at the two and smiled, not even phased that Louis was joining them. "Did you pick her up from daycare? It's your week remember." Harry stopped speaking for a moment which Zayn figured because he was waiting for a reply. Harry then nodded his head. "Alright, good. I'll see you later." With that, Harry hung up the phone, placing the device down on the table. He then looked up at Zayn and Louis then smiled. "Hello, guys."

"Hi," Zayn responded, while Louis just let out a grunted at the man. Zayn sent Louis a small glare and then turned his attention over to Harry.

Harry smirked at the other man joining them. "You must be Louis?" He asked, leaning back against his chair. He remembers Louis face from when he face timed Zayn. He could never forget an attractive person.

"I am," Louis responded, his voice thickening with seriousness. Oh no, Zayn thought. He knew this Louis too well. This was the Louis that was about to interrogate and pry at somebody. The only time Louis accent became stronger was when he was serious, or in an argument.

Louis facial expression confirmed Zayn's thoughts too because the man that was older than Harry and him facial expressions was filled with seriousness, something that Zayn doesn't see a lot of from Louis. Every time situations like this would happen, Zayn wouldn't even stop him because he knew he wouldn't be able to. Once Louis mind was set to something, he did that something.

So Zayn just sat back shyly in his seat, letting the interrogation against Harry happen.

"So how did you two meet?" Louis asked.

Harry thought about it, then smirked at Louis. "Oooh, an overprotective best friend. That's hot," he teased, winking. Louis scowled at Harry, impatiently waiting for an answer, but Harry and Zayn could see the slight tint of red overtaking Louis cheeks. Zayn wanted so bad to giggle, for the fact that Harry managed to make Louis blush. Something that Louis almost never did.

"Don't get off topic," Louis snapped, but they could tell he was slightly embarrassed, causing Zayn to smile.

Harry just smirked, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms nonchalantly before responding. "Because he's a new face. Figured he needed a friend."

"Why?" Louis instantly asked. "This city is pretty big. How could you tell he was a new face?" He investigated.

Zayn was shocked. He knew that Louis was a criminology major, he just didn't know how good Louis exactly was. Louis also looked pretty intimidating too.

Harry didn't mind, though. In fact, he just basked in Louis intimidation. He uncrossed his arms and leaned against the table, his smirk still there. "You're cute," he plainly stated, chuckling afterward.

Que Louis blushing.

"Are you seriously flirting with me right now?" Louis asked in disbelief, scowling at Harry's smiling.

Harry just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, am I?" He asked, feigning innocence by batting his eyelids. Zayn couldn't help the snicker that bypassed his mouth unwillingly.

Louis turned to his best friend and glared, not amused by Zayn finding the situation funny. Louis then turned his attention to the curly haired lad that was just beaming down at him.

"You're ridiculous," Louis mumbled shyly, ducking his head. Zayn looked at him best friend in awe, then turned it to his back smirking new friend. There were rare situations where Zayn saw Louis like this all shy and small, and right then and there he knew that Harry was going to be his friend for a while.

"Aw, are you embarrassed?" Harry teased Louis, causing the man to look up at him with a glare.

"M'not," Louis claimed, crossing his arms. "I never get embarrassed."

"Your tinted cheeks says otherwise," Harry accused, winking.

Zayn let out a small laugh before covering his mouth with his hand. Louis, being stubborn lad he is, fought back by saying, "It's cold in here. Of course, my cheeks are going to heat up."

Harry rolled his eyes at the attractive man, saying, "It's warm in here. Nice try buddy."

Figuring Louis was about to retaliate until his point was proven, Zayn blocked the two out them out, picking up his phone. Zayn noticed that he had a message, which was from Justin. Zayn unlocked his phone, going over to the message app and clicking on Justin's icon.

Justin: Hello, Mr. Malik :)

Zayn let out a small smile, happy that the man was texting him. Zayn guessed that Justin wasn't still upset with what happened earlier.

Zayn: Hello, Justin!

Before Zayn thought about it, he already sent the message. When he realized what he said, he inwardly scolded himself for sounding so creepy.

The other man didn't seem to mind, though.

Justin: I see you've taken a liking calling me by my first name. ;)

Zayn blushed, biting his lip in order to hold back the inhumane sound that threatened to pass his mouth. Just then he heard Harry laugh, and once he looked up Zayn saw that Louis was blushing, holding his head down shyly. Zayn decided not to pry, going back to messaging the teacher back.

For as long as Harry and Louis were talking, or arguing, Zayn spent his time texting Justin.

"Yo Zayn," Louis called out, snapping Zayn up from his phone. Both Louis and Harry was looking at him, flaring up Zayn's nervousness. "Who are you texting?"

Zayn eyes widened and cheeks flared up for two reasons. One, he's been caught texting somebody else while out with friends, something that he usually stopped himself from doing. Two, Louis had no idea who Justin was, and Harry, as far as he knew, didn't like Justin. He knows he should get Harry's side fo the story, but he didn't want the man to be upset. Especially right now in front of a temperamental man.

This was a prime example of Justin getting Zayn to do things that he never, ever, thought he would do. Something about the older man made Zayn this way.

"Um," Zayn let out, biting his lip before actually responding. "I'm uh," Zayn came up with something to say, "I-I'm texting my coworker!" He said, happy with what he came up with. He wasn't lying, per se, seeing as Justin actually is his coworker.

Louis smirked at Zayn, not catching Zayn's stuttering after hearing what he said. Louis leaned in a bit to Zayn, making him bite his lip. "Is he hot?" He asked Zayn teasingly.

Zayn eyes widened and he blushed. "U-uh, um," he stumbled, not able to catch his words. Of course, Justin was attractive, that wasn't a secret, but actually saying and admitting it out loud made Zayn nervous for some reason.

Zayn didn't have to respond because Louis burst out into laughter, finding his friend embarrassment amusing. He knew that Zayn wouldn't admit out loud if somebody was good looking or not, that's why it was fun to pick on him about it. Zayn just pouted at his friend, grumbling incoherent works towards Louis.

Noticing that Harry wasn't joining in on the laughter, Zayn looked up at the man, and the sight of him caused Zayn to become a bit terrified. Harry jaws were clenched, his normally green eyes changed into a darker one, and his body was shaking a little. Harry looked like any moment he was going to snap.

Harry abruptly stood up, causing Louis to stop laughing and to look up at him, and for Zayn to jump a little. "I have to leave," Harry declared, his voice filled with malice.

Before either of them could respond, Harry was already walking away, heading out of the coffee shop. Once Harry was out, both Louis and Zayn looked at each other, curious about Harry change of behavior.

-

Zayn stood in front of his mirror, brushing his teeth, getting ready for work. It was the next day, and Zayn woke at his regular time. Once he finished brushing his teeth, he quickly washed his face, rubbing the body part before placing the facial towel down on the counter.

Just then, Louis walked in, wearing nothing but his underwear and sweatpants. He slept in Zayn's bed with Zayn since Zayn didn't have the bed inside of his art room set up yet. Zayn snapped his head towards his friend, wondering at what part of his slumber did he lose his shirt.

Zayn had to admit, he could tell Louis has been working out. Louis torso, which had a few tattoos on them, showed his defined abs. Zayn was impressed with his best friend, seeing as the guy was usually too lazy to even lift a finger and ate like he's been starving for days.

"So when are you heading back?" Zayn asked, walking into his walk-in closet to get dressed.

"Tonight," Louis shouted from the bathroom. Zayn heard the sound of pee hitting the toilet and he immediately knew what his friend was doing. After the toilet flushed, Louis appeared in the doorway of the walk-in closet, leaning against the door frame. "I have a class tomorrow, otherwise I would stay. Sorry we haven't been visiting much. Classes are getting hectic for us."

Zayn shrugged his shoulders, buttoning up his buttons on his dress shirt. "It's okay. I know you guys are focused on graduating. I should try to visit more as well," he replied, mumbling the last part.

Louis raised his eyebrow. "Dude, you're a teacher. We don't expect you to visit much anyways," Louis retaliated, rolling his eyes at his best friend. He knew that Zayn job would prohibit him from visiting which is why he wasn't making a big deal out of it. Priorities come first, and Zayn's job was his.

Zayn nodded his head, taking off his pajama pants before sliding on his pants. He was comfortable dressing in front of Louis since they had that level of trust. He looked back to see Louis was no longer there, though. Zayn grabbed his shoes and put them on, now fully dressed for work.

Zayn walked out of the bathroom, flipping off the light switch and closing the door behind him. When he walked past his bed, he could see a lump in the sheets, and he knew then that Louis was back under the duvet. Grabbing his phone off the charger, Zayn slipped the device inside of his pocket, heading out the bedroom afterward.

When Zayn entered the living room, he made a turn to the kitchen and grabbed his lunch that he made the night before out the refrigerator. He then went to the counter and grabbed his wallet and keys off of it. After slipping them into his pocket as well, he went over to the couch where he left his bags the previous night, he put his sketchbook and MacBook inside of it, flipping the flap over the bag and locking it in place. Throwing the bag over his shoulder, he made his way towards the entrance, not even bothering to tell Louis he was gone. Opening the door and locking it behind himself, Zayn closed it as his phone went off. He pulled the device out of his pocket. Once he turned on the screen, he noticed that it was a message from Justin. He went to the message out to see what it said.

Justin: Come to the lobby.

Confused as to why the teacher was there, Zayn went over to the elevator without responding and pressed the button. After it had opened, Zayn stepped inside, pressing the lobby button. The elevator then close, descending downwards.

After about a minute, the elevator stopped, opening the door revealing the lobby. Zayn stepped outside, walking to the exit.

Once he turned the corner, he immediately saw the history teacher, who was pacing around slowly. Zayn made his way towards him, and once he approached Justin that's when Justin stopped, looked at Zayn and smiled.

"Hello, Mr. Malik," Justin greeted, his mood lifting once he laid eyes on the art teacher.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked, ignoring the man's greeting.

Justin grinned. "Not wanting to see me, yeah?" He teased, causing Zayn to blush. "I'm picking you up for work."

Zayn looked at Justin curiously. "Why?"

Justin slowly backed up, the grin still etched on his face. "I'll tell you later. Let's go," he replied, walking out the exit.

Zayn, still curious, followed Justin outside, met with the cool air. He knew that it would soon be cold all the time, the season slowly changing to winter. He followed behind Justin to the Lexus, approaching the black vehicle. He saw Justin press the remote, unlocking the vehicle. Instead of going to the driver's side, Justin went to the passenger side, opening the door. He looked up at Zayn and smiled, causing the British man to blush.

When Zayn approached the door, he got in and said, "Thank you," his cheeks still glowing. He took his bag off as Justin closed the door and jogged to the driver's side, opening the door once he arrived. Justin got inside the vehicle and closed it behind himself, slipping on his seat belt. After it was on, he pressed the start button, bringing the car to life. Once checking to see if anybody was coming, he put the car in park, pulling out the parking space.

For the most part of the ride, it was quiet, the only sound was coming from the radio. Zayn nervously sat there, wondering why the man actually picked him up for work.

A few minutes later the men arrived at the school, Justin pulling into the parking lot. He pulled into the parking space, putting the vehicle into park after stopping. Justin turned off the vehicle, taking off his seatbelt as well. Zayn took off his too, grabbing his bags off the ground. He opened the door, stepping outside the vehicle and closing it behind himself.

Once Zayn was out, Justin opened the door, getting out as well. Zayn noticed that he now had his bag with him. Once Justin closed the door, he locked the vehicle, the alarm beeping. The two got side by side and walked towards the entrance of the school.

Justin held the door opened for Zayn, and Zayn walked in, mumbling thank you to Justin for the gesture. There were a few students in the hall, some greeting the two teachers as they walked by. Before the two went up the stairs, they saw Ms. Baldwin coming down, glaring at the sight as she passed. Justin just smirked at her, while Zayn let out a shy smile as they went upwards.

"I won't be able to go to your class today during lunch," Justin said as they approached Zayn's room, causing Zayn to snap his head towards him. "I have a meeting today."

Zayn felt a pang in his chest, and his mood immediately dampened. "Ok," he mumbled,  grabbing his keys out of his pocket. He stuck it inside of the lock and unlocked the door, pushing it open. Zayn then turned around and jumped, coming face to face with Justin, who was grinning at him.

Justin's grin turned into a smirk, and he said, "Don't miss me too much. You'll get to see more of me after school," before backing away, walking towards his room. Zayn stood there wide-eyed, watching as the teacher walked away. After snapping out of it, he turned around and walked into his room, turning the lights off. He goes to his desk and took off his bag, sitting it down before sitting himself down, already dreading the day.

-
SURPRISEEEE

I was so ready to update, and instead of updating tomorrow I decided to update today since my break is over.

It was honestly needed tbh. I got to do some planning and some prewriting. I have three other chapters ready for this book and some others planned. I also planned out one of my general fictions book.

Another thing, I unpublished Glasses. I wasn't feel it like I used to, but do not fret. I still will be writing it, but with a whole new storyline and a whole new person dominating ;) (blame Oshi for this idea)

Sorry for any mistakes. I tried my best to look out for them.

Also, I'm writing text from this book out on the new wattpad app, 'Tap'. It'll be including, like I said, text from characters. (Ex, Harry and Louis :))) There's already one out and I will put the link in the comment once I get home.

Follow me on twitter doe (I post random shit) : gvnsandtvmblr

I was going to say something else, but I forgot. lolololol.

Anyways, off to do some more writing :)))

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

784K 26.6K 67
Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bakery. and of course, gay. Brian is your ty...
155K 8.5K 24
Ethan, a gay teenage boy, has been single all his life. While his friends' facebook relationship statuses read "In a relationship", his remains a pit...
313K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
3.7M 96.1K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...