Mr. Possessive (ON HOLD)

Bởi DreamBig9

Rosalinda wasn't your tipical nerd. Sure she was shy, got good grades, and was very insecure. But she had ano... Xem Thêm

Mr. Possessive- Prologue
Chapter 1- The Attack
Chap 2- New Town New House New Pack
Chapter 3- New Friend
Chapter 4- School... Ugh!!
Chapter 5 ( pic of Damien)
Chapter 6 (Not Edited)
Chapter 7 ( Not Edited
chapter 8- Part 1 (NOT EDITED)
A.N HELP!!
Chapter 8- Part 2

AUTHORS NOTE, not a chapter!

1.8K 41 8
Bởi DreamBig9

Hey guys!!! I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I will be updating this week!!! :)

I want to thank all of you for commenting and voting, I hope that you will continue to read :)

I know my updates are late, but I have a lot of school work these couple of days, and haven't had time to update :( Again I'm really SORRY.

Also, there are a lot of ideas that I have for this book and I think you guys will like it. Another thing was, I was thinking about starting another book after I've completed at least 15 chapters of mr. Possessive!

Anyway, if you have any questions please message me and I will most likely reply, :)

Vote? Comment?

THANKS AGAIN. LOVE U ALL :D

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.6M 318K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...
83.6K 1.4K 19
Jasmine is a rare werewolf; she's the only golden one to ever exist. But even in human form she stands out, being quite gorgeous. And yet, as luck wo...
2.1K 133 25
After a brutal rejection and the terms of a curse that had plagued her family for generations. Alpha Ezra Killick refuses to see that there still may...
317K 8.1K 33
I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling , i'm finally released from my innocent bi...