Scooter brauns daughter (just...

By Cuddlemeavon

Ashley Braun isn't your typical everyday girl. Oh no, she is far from that. Not only is she Scooter Braun's d... More

characters
just the beginning
"wanna play a little game butler?"
photo shoot and cuddleing
"I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!I LOOOOOVE YOU!"
drake concert♡
christmas with the Bieber's
I think i might be obsessed with her.
♛little 'friend'♛
Our kids would look like greek gods.
Alone with Justin;)
Authors note
Its gonna be a PYD day,baby hold tight;)
ooh girl i gotta secret place that we can go♛
forever and allways
superbowl
chapter 14
My everything
"Hi, im Tyler.."
valentine's day❤️
soul mates
a break
note
depression...
reuinions
Back together?
Love in this club
Contest!!
contest news!
Important!
Bangerz
jay bear
Six flags
six flags (Part 2)
"i'll fight for you."
Important!
destinations
15 years
Important!
mine
Emma
Sequel!
SEQUEL
...
temptations
Please!

our love is stronger than anything and everything

12.1K 216 38
By Cuddlemeavon

*Justins P.O.V.* 

"WOOOOOO!!" ashley screamed in joy doing an adorable little dance . 

We just got off the private jet and landed on the private island in Exumas,Bahamas. And ashley is fully recovered from her surgery last month:) 

"Im glad you like it baby girl" i said pulling her into my chest and kissing her temple lightly. Ever since the surgery i have been kind of over protective to her, but i dont want to lose my baby girl. 

"i love it jay" she smiled up at me and pecked my lips quickly before pulling back showing her pearly white teeth, that just like her, were perfect. 

"well i love you" i said pulling her into my chest again. 

"I think one of the guy's that works here put our luggages in our house already so let go" i said picking her up bridal style causing her to squeal from surprise. 

"This is going to be the best vacation ever"

"This house is amazing!!" Ashley cheered jumping out or my arms and roaming around the foyer into the living room. 

(Picture of house on the side--->

"Mhmmm" i hummed agreeing with her, i went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. 

"I love you"i said kissing up her neck. 

"I love you too jay" she said taking my hands off of her waist, spun around and grabbed my left hand in her left hand and my right hand in her right hand. 

"I cant wait until we're married with our own kids so we can own a place like this" i mumbled nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck. 

"You sound so sure. what if we break up?" She asked massaging my hair with her hand making me close my eyes in pure bliss. 

"Thats not going to happen"i said confidently. No one is taking her from me. No one. 

"Lets go to the beach, huh?" she asked changing the subject . i nodded and she back away from my touch while a faint tingle still lingered where she touched me.

"you make my world, you make my world go 'round. You turn me up, you turn me upside down. you make my world, you make my world go 'round. You get me off, you get me off the ground" ashley sang lightly to herself .

I turned myself over on the towel we were both laying on, so i was facing her.

"Did you right that?" i asked confused because i never heard that song before. she looked at me through her aviators (sunglasses) and nodded sheepishly.

"THATS AMAZING!" I screamed jumping up she smiled and stood up .

"Its not that good" she said shrugging nonchalantly. I looked at her confused.

"Most artist's can't even write their own songs and you're not even a singer yet!" i exclaimed wrapping my arms around her exposed waist. She leaned her head onto my bare chest smiling.

"Is it finished?" I asked curiously .

"Yeah" she said taking her head off my chest. "Wanna hear?" She asked .

I nodded eagerly and she laughed a little but leaned into my chest again while i wrapped both my arms around her waist swaying us side to side.

"You make my world, you make my world go 'round 

You turn me up, you turn me upside down 

You make my world, you make my world go 'round 

You get me off, you get me off the ground 

You pick me up when I fall down 

Boy, you're like an elevator because you always pick me up 

Boy, you're like a doctor, when I'm sick, you always stitch me up 

You could be my DJ, I'm your record, come and mix me up 

You can be my lollipop, let me let me lick you up 

On the bottom, on the top, baby, let me flip you up 

You could be my soda pop, Coca Cola, sip it up 

Whip cream, whip it up, strip, unzip it up 

I could be your chip, you my dip, let me dip it up 

You make my world, you make my world go 'round 

You turn me up, you turn me upside down 

You make my world, you make my world go 'round 

You get me off, you get me off the ground 

You pick me up when I fall down 

Boy, you're like an elevator because you always pick me up 

Boy, you're like my doctor, when I'm sick, you always stitch me up 

You could be my DJ, I'm your record, come and mix me up 

Boy, just be my lollipop, let me let me lick you up 

Always on my membrane, I love you so I give it up 

Let's visit all the places that's exquisite, let's go live it up 

Walking down lover's lane, flying in aeroplane 

Boy, you get me higher like your name was Mary Jane 

You make my world, you make my world go 'round 

You turn me up, you turn me upside down 

You make my world, you make my world go 'round 

You get me off, you get me off the ground 

You pick me up when I fall down 

Fall down 

You pick me up when I fall down 

You me pick up when I fall... down 

When I'm down 

You pick up above off the ground 

When I'm down down down down down"

"Wow" i said at a loss for words. that was amazing , her voice was amazing. She is amazing.

"Was it bad?" she asked worried. I quickly shook my head 'no'.

"that was amazing" i said smiling down at her. She looked up at me through her long eyelashes and smiled slightly blushing.

"thank you" she said leaning up and pecking my lips.

"you're very welcome babe" i said picking her up so she could wrap her legs around my torso.

"Do you really want to have kids with me?" she asked referring to what i said back at the house. I nodded and smiled at her.

"there's no one else in this world i want to have a family with besides you" i replied honestly.

"well i wouldn't mind starting a family with you either" she said, we both started leaning in until i captured her pink plump lips that i love so much.

"hmm" i said breaking away from the kiss, i remembered i had the promise ring , and this was the perfect moment to give it to her:).

"let me go get something i'll be riiiiiiiight back" i said dragging out the word. She nodded and hopped off me. I pecked her lips once more before going back to the house which was only a few feet away since its a private beach the house is on the beach.

As soon as i had the ring i shoved it into my swim trunk pockets and ran back to the beach to find Ashley laying on the beach towel again with her headphones in and eyes closed.

"Babe" i said wiggling her shoulder lightly to get her attention. She took both her ear phones out and stood up adjusting her fuschia pink strapless bikini top that fell down a little bit.

I took the box out of my pocket and opened it, bending down on one knee. She gasped covering her mouth with both her hands.

"relax babe, i'm not proposing ,yet" i said winking. She looked a little bit more relieved, but i mean we are only 19 ,so marriage is out of the picture for the time being.

I opened the box to reveal the sparkling ring that cost me $70,000. Not that i mind spending money on my baby girl:)

"Ashley,With this ring, I promise that I will love you for eternity. I promise that I will stay faithful and true to you. I have loved you for a while now, and i want to give you this promise ring to symbolize our trust with each other. I promise one day i will replace that ring with a wedding ring. And ,sure i might make mistakes, but we all do. Me and you will last for ever because our love is stronger than anything and everything. I love you. Will you accept this promise ring?" i asked looking straight into her eyes holding her gaze. She nodded with tears in her eyes as i slid the ring on.

I stood up and hugged her tightly.

"i love you so much" she said burrying her head into my chest. I kissed the top of her head and smiled.

"i love you too Ash, so so much." i said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Authors note!

OMG I UPDATED LIKE TWICE THIS WEEK ALLREADY!

need at least 10 comments and votes for me to update again tomorrow:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 562 43
Joyce Braun, the 17 year old daughter goes on tour with her dad, Scooter Braun, who manages Justin Bieber. She really hates him with every inch of he...
684 2 19
Bri is a normal teenage girl who's having biebers child will they stay a family or will his career be to much for her to handle
7.7K 682 65
*The title is not a question, it's a statement. And I know they might not look twelve, but they are.* Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are 12 year old...
295K 4.1K 30
Ashlee was just like any normal teenage girl. She had an amazing best friend and a boyfriend that she was head over heels for. That’s when she goes t...