Love Me ( Demi Lovato & Bella...

By A25929

Bella feels alone struggling with some personal issue's , can Demi save her, and do they fall In love? More

how to love
Two Pieces
To be in love
Hope
A/n
another A/n
You
can't back down
start of something new
A/n
Our little place
Don't forget
A new kind of love
a/n news
A/n
just another a/n
a little closer
A/n
a change
A/n
give me a chance
Dont let go

Love Me

5.4K 44 2
By A25929

 INTRODUCTION.

When things seem to fade to a shade of gray,and life seems to not want to let you be yourself you have to “Stay Strong”

You can’t give up on yourself when times get hard.

you are a fighter and you can’t give up.  

                    ~~~~~~~

Everything around me became hazy and unbearable , the faint sound of yelling and screaming.I felt warm arms wrap around my body, wet drops of tears soaking my shirt.

I felt myself wanting to let go, wanting no more pain and agony… to be free.

My eyes close for the last time and i feel nothing.   

    I find myself not feeling anything but having it be all dark and alone.

I heard quiet sobs …. I felt a warm hand intertwine with mine .

I open my eyes finding my mother with tear filled eyes. she says softly

“ I thought  I lost you.” I siged, and all the memories kept flooding in.

I hadn’t noticed i had started crying.

My mother and i heard a knock at the door and a doctor popped his head in, he walked over next to the bed i was laying in.

He spoke “ Good ,you're awake…. umm,” he cleared his throat. “we didn’t think you would make it thru this,” I rolled my eyes in disgust, i wanted to be dead to never have to deal with anyone. “Unfortunately because of the choices you have made you are to go to a rehab center in illinois called Timberland knolls you will only be going there for 4 months tops.” the doctor said.

My heart sank, finding i have to go to rehab. I was furious , irritated , mad.

                                                                        ~~~~~

After a week out of the hospital i had packed my bags and off on to a plane to the rehab.

                                                                        ~~~~~

I arrive and walk over to the streets and call a cab. The cab driver asks me where i was heading and I said timberland knolls.

I get there and i could see that there were already 2 men waiting in front of the building.

As soon as the car stops they rush over to my side and 1 man grabs my bags and the other man grabs me pulling me to the front door.

After the body checks and bag checks the man that lead me into the building said

-”You have been assigned a room but you will not be alone , you have a roommate.”

I felt mad not only do i have to come to this stupid rehab but i have to share My ROOM WITH SOME RANDOM PERSON I DONT KNOW!!!

I felt beyond mad.

I walked into my room and before i shut the door the bulky man said

-” Dinner will be at 6 you are to come.”

I shut the door and walked over to the barred window, then i heard a voice talking to me, oh no not again.

My demons talked to me saying the same thing over and over again.

-” worthless , fat , ugly , just kill urself your better off.”

I felt myself start to cry, i put my hands over my face and rolled into a ball yelling screamming hoping the voices would go away.

I walk over to the bunk bed and lay on the bottom one and end up falling asleep.

                                              ~~~~~

I awake to someone shaking me awake easily , the said

-”Hey you fell asleep and it’s time for dinner.”

I open my eyes slowly and see a shape of a figure and slowly wait for my eyes to adjust.

My heart skips a beat , knowing exactly who it is.

-”Demi?”

She smiles and says “yes”.

I sit up to face her.

i say

-” What are you doing here?”

That was a stupid question, i quickly say

-”Well … i mean like , sorry thats a stupid question.”

She smiles and starts to blush but she looks away.

I smile.

-”um… sorry for waking you , its just your in my bed.”

demi says.

-”Im sorry… um… if i knew this was your bed i wouldn't have have slept in your bed.”

i said.

Demi looks at me,

-”Its ok, but um.. its time for dinner after you can go back to sleep, but i never got your name.”

I start to blush, why does demi care about my name or even talking to me?

I stutter and say

-” M-my n-name is Bella.”

She smiles and shook my hand, then she grabbed my hand and said

-”Well come on it's time for dinner and if you don't show up , you’ll wish you did.”

i nodded my head and letter her drag me to the dinner room.

She sat next to me , and while eating kept an eye on me, i looked down ate my food and could feel myself, wanting to throw up just looking at it.

I could feel Demi’s eyes on me so i took one scoop of the food and shoved it into my mouth wanting to throw it up but didn't wanting to get another pile of food replacing the last.

By the time i was done i felt horrible and wanted to purge but didn’t …. my demons came back and started yelling at me

-” Your fat , no one likes you, demi thinks you're ugly.”

I felt myself starting to cry tears filling my eyes not being able to think straight, I run back to my room then demi runs in after me and wraps her arms around my waist and asks what's wrong.

I say nothing and just sit there crying.

I felt horrible and didn't know what to do but just sit there and cry , my breathing started to finally slow down and i started to fall asleep.

                                              ~~~~~

I wake up and i'm on the top bunk and i look under my bed to see Demi sleeping on the bottom bed.

I slowly get down from my bed and go to look out the window when i heard demi say something to me.

-” Where are you going?” she said in the most sexiest sleepy voice

I walked over to her and said

-” I'm just going to the window to get some fresh air.” i said with a blushing smile.

She smiles and says

-" im going back to bed."I nod and let her sleep , i smiled a little thinking how my girl crush was in the same room as me and that we are roommates!

I decided to go and wander and see what there was in this shit hole , when something caught my eye... a music room.

I ended up staying there for 2 hours, being in there was like my safe haven... like my get away.

                     ~~~~~~~

Demi's POV.

I wake up thinking i will see bella but dont, i wonder looking for her ,when i see her in the music room, i smile and watch as she injoys herself.

"Damn what a fine body she has!"  wait what am i even saying? So yes i always was bisexual but never told anyone cuz my manager said it would be bad for my reputation.Plus she is proably straight anyways so i just will keep it to myself.

Bella"s Pov.

I finish the song warrior on the piano and feel satisfid , i was about to get up when i felt someone put there arms around my waist , my body tensed feeling like someone was trying to come on to me, but i untensed when I heard demi"s voice , she asked 

-" Where you playing my song?" i smierked and said 

-"Mabe..."

I could feel her hot breath on my neck sending shivers down my back.

-" How long where you standing there?

-" Long enough to know that you're a lovatic." demi said

I couldn't help but blush.

-" Bella, um... it's time for breakfast." she said with a half smile.

 Was it me or did it seem like me and Demi were becoming friends? It could also be that she is just being nice. I smile and I say

-" Lets go eat then." with an unsure expression on my face.

-" Look I know you don't like food, it once was my enemy it would seem but it isn't, you have to Stay Strong and don't let your demons get to you."

I could feel the tears in my eyes wanting to break free but I wouldn't let them holding them back. I fake her a smile, but I think she knows it was fake.

-"You don't have to put on a fake smile and act like you're ok , because you came here to get better right?" Demj said .

I didn't want to disappoint her , by telling her that I was forced to come to timberland knolls. I just nodded my head and let her drag me to breakfast.

                                  ~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast I walked to the music room with Demi we sat together and just played on the piano, she looked at me and said

-" I want to show you something... I have been working on it and I think when I go back to working on my music this could be one of the songs on the album, but it's not finished tho."

I smiled and said show me , but demi I new she was to good to be true I thought I would be friends with her but she will forget about me because she will go oback to work and forget about me only remembering this as a bad memory that she will eventually block out of her head.

She went on

Our love run's deep like a chevy if you fall I'll fall with you baby cuz, that the way we like to do it that's the way you like, you run around open door like a gentalmen and tell me Girl everyday your my everything cuz that's the way we like to do it that's the way you like

Just a little west coast and a bit of sunshine hair blowing in the wind, losing track of time just you and I just you and I , whao whao

She stoped and said

-" ya its not that good but it's something."

I grabed her hand and said

-" That was amazing and I cant wait to hear it when it's done."

Demi didn't say anything but just started into my eyes and smiled.

I let go of her hand and walked into my room and layed in the middle of the floor and looked up at the celling, demi walked in and just stood by the door and smirked.

She walked over to me and sat down, she just sat there looking at me and finaly said,

-"What are you doing ?"

I kept my eyes on the celing and said 

-"Im just day dreaming , it's like my own little paradise and get away."

Demi looked at me, and looked a bit sad, i quickly said to her 

-" Not from you just everything else." 

I was bigging to like demi like not in a fan girl way and i new if i said anything it would ruin everything thing... wait what am i even saying Demi and i dont have anything , shes just her for her .. so she can get better.

Demi's POV.

Im starting to get a little worried then usuall about bella and i dont know what it is tho, and she is really beautiful and has a nice body ... wait did i just say that about bella? I barley know her and i am already saying this ? what is going on?

I smile at bella and pick myself up and walk over to my bed and just lay down i say 

-"Im going to lay down because im tired ."

 ~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to bella laying next to me , she was warm and i kinda didnt want her to leave, i smiled and slowly got up trying not to wake her ... i needed to go the bathroom and was hoping when i got back she would still be there.

When i got back she was still there so i went to crawl back to bed but she woke up. I stuttered and said 

-" Uhhh .. i didnt want to wake you but your in my bed again ." i said  with a smile.

Bella said softly 

-" Ya im sorry about that it's just you were crying in your sleep and i went to see if you were ok and then you graped my wrist and pulled me into bed with you... and later after you stoped crying in your sleep i went to get up but you wouldn't let me leave so i stayed. I hope your not mad i just.."

I cut her off and said 

"No its ok! and thank you for being here."

I hope that didnt sound wierd but i didnt mean it to but it must have cuz bella became red.

I went back and layed under the covers of my blannkets..... bella went to get up to go to her bed. 

-"Please dont go stay with me, you keep me warm." I said 

Bella cwraled back into my bed and snuggled with one of my pillows, oh how i wish that pillow was me ..... i cant take it im bisexual and i like bella but how do i get to know her more and to see if she likes me?

Bella's POV.

I loved how demi wanted me to stay with her and i really like her but i dont want her to be akward with me or want to avoid me ... but in a way i want her to know and then theres the other part of me that wants her to never find out....  Trully i dont really know what i want.

I go to get up but find demi's arms wraped around my waist and they seemed to fit so perfectly with me and it seemed so right. But i unwraped her arms from my waist and slowly without waking her went to the music room having lyrics run in my head, but they were demi's 

i walked to the piano and let my fingers take control leting them play "heart by heart "

i went on playing

~~~~~~~~~

When your soual finds the soul it was waiting for 

when someone walks into your heartthrough an open door when your hand findsthe hand it was meant to hold 

dont let go someone comes into your world, suddntley your world has changed forever 

No there's  no one else's eyes , that could see into me, no one else's arms can lift , Lift me up so high , your  love lifts  me out of time , and you know my heart by heart

I heard move ment behind me and i stiffined my body being ready for what ever anyone who was behind me do and then soft warm arms wraped around my waist and then the voice spoke

-" That was really good babe" 

I turned to see it was demi, wait did demi just call me babe? She was smiling and happy.

 I grabed Demi's hand and pulled her onto my lap i smiled and said 

-"Ya the girl who made this song ... has talent and is super sexy!" 

Demi blushed and leaned in to kiss me , wait is she gonna kiss me? I wanted to so badly but i wanted to wait and so , i said 

-" Demi im sorry ,i just can't .. i want to but i know that if i let you , it could become akward."

Demi flashed me a fake smile and said 

-"It's fine ."

she got off of my lap and went to leave me in the music room, but i told her to stay with me and just hang with me but she looked a little hurt and i didnt know what more to do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys i dont know how to make chapters so im stuck just making long pages i guess  

but i will update soon!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 32
Nick leaves Serena broken hearted. Can Demi fix her heart?
19.4K 558 26
After meeting demi as meet & greet she gives you her number. Can a small town girl be enough for this big superstar? Will Demi and Y/N fall in love?
Letting Go By maddy

Teen Fiction

3.6K 22 54
Zoey Matthews has a hard life, what happens when she has to let go of someone she loves? **has cutting and suicide** **COMPLETED!**