But She's Black (BWWM)

By PoeeticJustice

The first time Travis ever laid eyes on Aaliyah he fell in love with her smooth chocolate skin and her gorgeo... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Travis
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Im back
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
BOOK 2
SEQUEL - who woke ??
SEQUEL IS OUT

50

5.1K 284 37
By PoeeticJustice

Vote and comment for the next chapter

Enjoy ❤️❤️

|| Liyah ||

I rolled out of bed , threw up and brushed my teeth .

I spit out the toothpaste as I seen something shine in the mirror , making me look up .

My mouth dropped at the diamond necklace that was graced upon my neck .

No

Hell no
I walked out and seen Travis smiling on the bed

Me - no Travis I said frowning

Travis - what ? His smile dropped when he seen me taking off the necklace

Me - this is too expensive , I can't accept this

Travis - wait , what ?

Me - why did you pay all of that money Travis ? I would have been fine with just a string . I don't want you spending your money .

He jumped and stopped me from taking it off .

Travis - no baby , it's fine . I didn't spend that much

Me - Travis

Travis - please keep it on he moved my hands from the necklace and into his

Travis - it looks so beautiful on you

I smiled

Me - how much did you spend ?

Travis - it don't matter he said

Me - Travis

Travis - 19k for this custom necklace

My eyes shot to him

Travis - promise to never take it off

Me - I promise I said

Travis - soon , your gonna have the matching ring on this finger he said caressing my ring finger imma marry you ma

I smiled he's so cute
••••••••••

I'm now 2 months and 2 weeks pregnant . That boy Travis so excited , he don't know what to do lol

Shit been kinda crazy . With me , him and Devan .

I thought Travis let the shit go but he tryna get lawyers and shit .

Just know him , James and Devan fell out .
I don't wanna hear about the shit , I was just gone have some street niggas bust Devan shit clean the fuck in .

I'm still sad my moms gone but each day it's getting better I guess , he'll im living ya know ?

I'm still depressed but I know the stress isn't good for my baby so I try not to stress .

Me and Liyah both are out of school , she always asks to go over with Maria or one of her friends and I let her .

The cold water ran down my body , the water bill got shut off and I barely been to work . They told me they understand tho and I can come back when I want to .

I been needed to , just haven't wanted to .

I looked down at the only thing keeping me happy , my baby .

My bump is visible in tight clothing . I don't go anywhere but I really don't give a fuck what a mf got to say about me getting pregnant by white boy .

It's not them that's pregnant or gotta take care of the baby so I don't want to hear it .

I walked to my moms room and opened her dresser , for a white tee .

I know she has some .

I seen an envelope with my name from someone named Darrell and grabbed it .

I sat on her bed and read it

Dear Aaliyah , I know I did you and your sister wrong just leaving you guys and from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry . Things just weren't right for me neither times . If you ever want to call me my number is 272-985-4567 . Please call me , I would love to meet both you and Layla .

I scrunched my face up and folded the envelope , putting it back in the draw .

Fuck him .

Travis - baby

Me - yes ? I sniffled looking back

These hormones got me going crazy and I don't like that .

It got me like I'm some weak emotional bitch .

Travis - you alright ?
I nodded

Travis - are you sure ? What's that ?

Me - a note from my dad .
Travis was aware I didn't know the man

Travis walked to me and pulled me to him

Me - I-I just don't want my baby growing up like I did , without a father . That'll kill me I cried

Travis - shhhh Liyah , I'm not going anywhere . Imma always be here for you and my princess , don't worry about that .

Me - promise ? I asked with my head on his chest

Travis - promise

My hand ran down his arm and I locked my finger on his as I smiled .

I know he's going to be a good dad .

Vote and comment for the next chapter
- A note from her dad ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 24.2K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
3.8K 219 31
Growing up in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew she would have a rude awakening on her 18th birthday. Knowing so, she got job, two...
1.6M 39.6K 43
"Amari, you guys have been best friends for too long. There's no way you two haven't done something." "We're just friends. Some of us can manage keep...
19.3K 480 34
Za'Niyah truly believed that Brandon was perfect, to his cheeky smile and down to his flirty personality. But deep down she knew. nobody's perfect. b...