Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

Від Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< Більше

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Part 25: Bitter-Sweet

47.2K 1.1K 3.8K
Від Koneko_Senpaixx

In 4 days I'll be going back home. No sign of Jimin at all, the boys came to visit me 3 times during the time I was staying here but not him. I didn't bother asking the guys about him since they never brought him up to begin with. I sighed. I have an urge to go visit the house, I wanted to see him. But what if I go and he asks what I'm doing there? How will he react to seeing me? How will I react? I sighed. It's now or never Karen. I got ready then made my way there and called V to see if they were at home.

"Yeah, we were gonna go see you today. Why?" He asked.

"Umm, well I'm out and I was wondering if...it's okay for me to come over." I said.

"You want to come?" He asked in disbelief. "You sure?"

"Is it a bad idea?" I asked.

"No, of course not. You can come, we're all bored anyway. Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm by the mall." I said.

"I'll come meet you then" he said.

"Uhh sure." I said. "I'll wait for you here"

"K, bye~"

-click-

This is it, in a few moments I'll be back in the house...

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

Kai: Hey what're you doing today?

"Umm, today I'm gonna visit the guys. Why?"

Kai: You're going to their place? You sure you're ready for that Karen?

"I'm not sure of anything anymore, I just have to. 4 days left and I'm gone, at least I'll get one last look at him."

Kai: (sigh) Karen, he hasn't tried to reach you in any way whatsoever. Why must you insist? I'm sorry if I sound harsh but it's the truth.

He's right...

"I know, I'm a fool for even attempting this but it's the only way I can convince myself that he doesn't want me around. I need to be 100% sure...It's stupid I know but I need to do this. I'll call you if anything comes up kay?"

Kai: Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt again...

"I won't..."

I'm not so sure about that though.

Kai: Alright well, I'll see you later. We'll meet up later tonight, the guys and I are having a movie night around 6. Call me.

"Oh okay, I'll call you later."

Kai: Alright bye.

-click-

Ever since I was clear with Kai about the whole relationship thing he's calmed down a bit. Taking everything really slow but regardless I'm leaving, so there's no point in his efforts. I'll be going home and he'll stay here in Korea with the rest of EXO and will probably forget me in about 3 months or so, they're working hard on their Christmas comeback or whatever. I heard some of their songs, 'Christmas Day' will probably be the most popular. The dance is well put too, I just hope none of their suspenders ever comes undone while their performing, that would be so painful.

"Noona~"

I turned around. "V!" I smiled.

He hugged me. "Sorry to keep you waiting. You must be cold, come on lets go home"

I smiled. "Yeah..."

We walked to the house. I stopped right at the front door. V looked at me.

"Are you nervous Noona?" He asked.

I nodded. "Nervous and scared...."

"Don't be, it's okay. I'll be with you the whole time and the others will be too" he gave me a reassuring smile and took my hand.

He led me inside.

RM: Seems like Santa came early.

Jungkook: Noona!!!

Suga: Karen~ What brings you here? Me of course but-

Jin: Get real Suga. Seriously though, we weren't expecting you. We were actually getting ready to go see you.

J-Hope: Don't you look cute in your little warm clothes. ^^

V: Noona was at the mall and she called me so I brought her home.

Jin: Come sit down Karen ^^ I'll get you some hot chocolate.

I smiled. "Thanks"

I sat on the couch with the others to talk. I didn't feel uncomfortable, I missed being around them like this. It felt like home. It felt natural.

Jimin: What's all the-

His eyes widened when he saw me. I looked at him then looked away, this is bad. He'll probably tell me to leave now or he'll get mad at the others...My heart raced.

He simply walked back into his room.

There's my answer...He doesn't want to see me.

V: You okay Noona?

I nodded.

Suga: Why don't you go see him?

I shook my head. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Jin: Why not?

"He probably doesn't want to see me..." I said.

RM: You know he's been agonizing and regretting everything since you left. He doesn't think you want to see him either after what happened.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

J-Hope: he's been wanting to see you but he didn't have the courage too. He thinks you hate him after what he did.

Hate him? But I don't. All I ever wanted was to see him again.....

I looked at the guys. "Do you think it's really okay for me to go see him?"

They smiled excitedly.

Suga: Go for it. 😄

V: Yes yes yes. 😙

Jungkook: Right this way~ (gestures to Jimin's room)

Jin: Go on, don't be shy~ 😁

RM: G-G-G-GO 🎌

J-Hope: Fighting! ✌️

They pushed me forward to his room. My heart began to race, a civilized conversation wouldn't hurt...I cleared my throat.

I knocked on his door. The boys disappeared into the media room. Great 😰

He opened the room and stared at me. He seemed surprised, I stood there feeling embarrassed.

"Umm, Sorry to bother you but I...." I can't do this. I'm gonna chicken out. "Uhh...." I sighed. "This was a bad idea...I should go."

Man this is awkward. I turned to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room. He closed the door. I sat on the bed and looked around. He still has everything in tact, even our pictures. But why?

He sat in a chair in front of me.

I blushed, why isn't he talking? 👉👈

"How are you?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Umm, I'm okay. Could be better I guess." I said. "What about you?"

"I'm great." He said.

I nodded. "That's good to know..."

What am I doing? It's so easy to see that he's doing just fine without me.

"What've you been up to?" He asked.

"Just being at home, cooking, cleaning. Kai comes to visit me on a regular bases to see if I'm doing okay"

His eyes narrowed. "Well aren't you lucky"

"Lucky? No, I don't think so. I'm far from it." I said. "I know you've been real busy, well you know with the guys and all."

He looked at me. "I have been."

I took a deep breath.

"I thought you had left." He added.

I shook my head. "No, too expensive. I ended up staying two extra weeks, I'm leaving in 4 days."

His eyes widened. "4 days?"

"Yeah, to be honest...I wanted to see you so I came here. I didn't think you'd want to see me though. I'm glad I was able to..." I said.

He stayed quiet.

"I should go now...I still have to do some things." I got up.

"Uhh, sure...okay" he said.

My heart felt heavy. I felt a knot forming in my throat.

"Bye Jimin..." I looked at him.

He looked away from me. "Bye..."

Is that all? He doesn't want to say anything?

I put my hand on the door knob but couldn't turn the knob. I felt his embrace, he was hugging me from behind.

"Don't go..." He said softly.

I let go of the door knob. "But...I thought..."

"You thought wrong." He turned me around so that I faced him. He cornered me between the door and himself. Both of his palms on the door, he looked at me. "There's so much I need to say to you.."

I searched his face. He looks so sad, so many emotions are running through him.

"Jimin...."

"Wait..Before you say anything, let me say what I have to" he said.

I waited.

"I was a fool, I let my own assumptions ruined what we had. I should've let you explain yourself, I should've listened. Instead I told you to get out and go home, I could see how broken up you were about it but I still said cruel things. When you were gone I regretted everything. But I knew it was too late, I thought you had left but when the guys started leaving and going to Rebecca's I had hope that you were there, they even asked me if I wanted to go but I was afraid that if you were there you'd hate me...I didn't know what to do, all I ever did was think about you. Hoping and wishing I'd see you again, to be able to hug you and tell you that I love you....that I never meant what I said. That I never stopped loving you, every waking moment since you've been gone has been hell. Everything reminded me of you and going into that empty room made matters worst, it was a mistake letting you go..." He said. "I'm not going to make the same mistake for the thousandth time because I know I've messed up before but this was the biggest mistake of all..."

"I don't-"

"I'm not done...I have one question for you..." He said.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked.

"Kai...Are you...is he...well.....errr...."

"Am I seeing him? Is that what you're asking?"

He nodded. "Are you falling in love with him?"

"Why do you ask?" I wondered.

"I need to know...You seemed to change your tone earlier when you talked about him. Karen I need to know...Do you love him?" He looked into my eyes.

My eyes widen in surprise.

"Kai's been there for me since the day I left this place, he's been really sweet to me and has support me through all the heartache, he even confessed his love to me and he kissed me..." I admitted.

"He...kissed....you?" His facial expression changed quickly.

He seemed mad now.

"Well, I'm not going to lie. He's actually done a lot of things..." I said.

"What kind of things?!" He exclaimed.

Oh yeah....he's definitely mad.

"Hold my hand, kiss my hand, hug me, hug me from behind, kiss my cheek and forehead. He's even slept in the same bed as I have" I said.

"And you let him?" He looked at me.

"It's not that I let him, let me explain...." I looked at him. "As messed up as it sounds, even though it was Kai I was with I always thought of you...I pictured you. I feel really bad and like a horrible person because of it. It's not fair to give someone false hopes, I had a talk with him about how it needed to stop, naturally he was a bit upset but he said he wouldn't give up. If you're wondering how many times he kissed me. It was only once."

"You mean..."

"Even though I was with him I was always thinking of you." I said.

He hugged me. "You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that."

I hugged him back.

Being in his arms again made me feel so alive. Like being brought back from the dead, the smell of his cologne and the feel of his strong arms embracing me was so surreal. I hugged him tighter, I never want to let him go. This is where I want to be.

"Babe...I really missed you...I'm sorry for causing you so much pain." He whispered.

I smiled as tears formed in my eyes. I was speechless. Overjoyed by the situation that was going on right now.

He pulled away and looked at me. He moved my bangs out the way and kissed me.

I kissed him back. It's like I'm being kissed for the first time again.

"Karen, I love you" he kissed me again. "Don't ever leave again"

I kissed him back again. "I love you too but umm, I'm still leaving."

"What?" He said. "You're kidding. Is it because of me? Are you still mad at me?"

I shook my head. "I was never mad at you. I never hated you and never wanted to leave. But my ticket isn't refundable, besides, I wanna go see my family. I'll be back in January if you still want me" I said.

"Of course I want you, what kind of a statement is that? But I wanted to kiss you on New Years..." He said.

"I'll be on my way the first" I said.

"By the time you get here it'll be the 2nd" he pouted.

"Ahh, why do you have to make it so difficult? Isn't the important thing to kiss me to start the year?" I asked.

"No. I HAVE to kiss you then and there. Don't go...Stay until January 1st. Please?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "Jimin please don't do this to me."

"Jimin? I see no Jimin." He looked around.

I giggled. "You're Jimin. Duh, technically you haven't asked me out again." I said.

"Oh you're right. I haven't. BUT you said you loved me." He said.

"I know what I said but loving you can go either way. As my friend or a lover, you haven't asked me out therefore I'm your friend." I said.

"Friends who kiss each other?" He smiled.

"Mm, well that could be a friendly kiss." I smiled back.

"Then how would a lovers kiss go?" He asked.

"Mm, I don't know...Maybe a little something like..." I began.

He leaned toward me and closed his eyes.

I giggled. "I gotta go. I promised Kai I'd join him and the guys for movie night"

"Kai? Really? Wouldn't you rather be here with me?" He sighed.

"Well...maybe you could come over Rebecca's later? We could talk in my room and maybe if you're lucky I'll show you what a lovers kiss would be like" I smiled.

He bit his bottom lip. "I'll be sure to stop by then"

"See you then...Jimin" I chuckled and opened the door.

6 boys fell on top of each other. Clearly they were eaves dropping.

Jimin: What're you guys doing?

Jin: Who us?

Suga: You know....just chillin in the hallway.

"With a cup?" I asked.

V: Well see this cup was filled with water.

J-Hope: Uh-huh. Drinking water.

Jimin: Why was it against Jin's ear?

RM: Because....uhhh...

Jungkook: Jin's ear was thirsty.

All: 😐

Jungkook: 😅

"Hehe. Alright well, I'll be going now" I said.

Jin: Aw why?!

"Well, I promised Kai I'd go to his movie night with the guys...I can't bail on him" I said.

V: Who cares about Kai? Aren't you and Hyung together again?

"Not...exactly" I said.

Suga: WHA?!

RM: Why not?

Jungkook: Do you like Kai now?! T-T

"No, Kai and I aren't...I'm not in love with Kai. I'll let Jimin explain." I looked at him.

Jin: You'd better have a good excuse Jimin 😑

J-Hope: A REALLY good excuse 😒

Jimin: What? I got her to kiss me, that should count for something. 😁

Jungkook: But she's not your girlfriend 👎

V: Noona would you like me to escort you? 😊

Jungkook: No, her bodyguard should. Which is ME. 😜

V: 😤 I was asking Noona not YOU!

Jungkook: Well she chose ME! Remember? 'Part 9: A Day With Jungkook', hello? We all told her to pick a body guard.

-Flashback-

V: your body guard.

"Body guard?" She asked.

Jimin: Someone to be with you always.

RM: I volunteer. Since I'm the leader,

Jin: no way, I'm the oldest.

"There you go again!"

V: Noona pick.

"Jungkook" She said.

-End Of Flashback-

V: What a dirty trick! Using the old chapters of this story!

Jungkook: 😁✌️

Jin: Let Jungkook go, you went to pick her up anyway.

V: 😫

"Alright, well I'll see you all soon" I smiled.

V: (hug) until tomorrow Noona.

I hugged him back.

Jin: Be careful

"I will"

J-Hope: Tell Rebecca to call me back

"I'll be sure to tell her"

RM: Let us know when you arrive.

I nodded. "Sure thing."

Suga: Let us know when you get home as well, don't stay out too late.

"Okay"

Jimin: I'll see you in a bit 😉

I blushed. "Yeah..."

Jungkook: Let's go Noona~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-After Movie Night-

Kai: So how'd it go?

"Better than I expected, he apologized to me. Although I didn't really get to say anything back to him. He also...well, he kissed me" I said with a shy smile. "That's something I definitely wasn't expecting."

Kai: He kissed you?!

He balled his hands into fists.

"You okay?" I asked.

Kai: How can you forgive him just like that? After ALL he put you through he had all this time to call you or go visit you and he didn't. Why did YOU have to go see him? Then with his sad apology you go for it again? I thought you were smarter than that Karen!

"I thought you'd be happy for me..." I said.

Kai: Well, I'm not. Can't you see that...that.....

"That what?" I asked.

Kai: He's no good for you! He hurt you and you're just going to forget? What if he hurts you again? Are you going to keep going back to him after crying, just like you are now?! I watched you cry, I held you in my arms and you wept like a baby because of him! You were in so much pain, I know because I was there! Where was HE? Huh? If he wanted to be sorry he should've gone after you or at LEAST called!

"Kai..."

Kai: (sigh) Look, all I'm saying is not to get carried away...It just frustrates me okay? It makes me angry that you're so calm about this whole thing and that you just gave in so easily....because I was there during your hurt and pain. I did my best to make you smile and for you to go back to the person who made you cry and made you miserable just like that makes me feel like a fool.

I felt bad. He was right, he did so much for me and I'm being ungrateful but I love Jimin...I can't help that....

"Kai, you're right. I did give in quickly but you don't understand. The love I feel for him never left even when he said all those cruel things to me, I still loved him. Being with you and getting to know you more was the best thing ever but I'm not going to lie to you, I always thought of Jimin. I can't return the feelings you have for me, even if you did so much for me, so many things I'll never be able to repay. You picked me up when I was down and for that I'll always be grateful and I'll love you as my friend...a special and dear friend." I held his hand. "Please try to understand...."

He pulled his hand away from mine.

I took a deep breath. "Don't be mad..."

Kai: I was really determined to make you mine. I showed you that I was better for you than him. That no matter what obstacles stood in my way, you were the only thing that kept me going. I really wanted to be with you, but it seems my efforts were in vain...

"Do you really think your efforts were in vain? I came to you instead of staying with Jimin because I care about you and I wouldn't leave you hanging because you never left me. Kai you'll always hold a special place in my heart, I'm sorry it's not the way you wanted it to be. If you're angry at me then I'll go but just know that I never meant to hurt you..."

With that said, I began walking away. He grabbed my wrist.

Kai: Wait...

I turned to look at him.

He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"It doesn't matter if you don't feel the same way because my feelings for you will never change. I'm not going to let you walk away...you mean too much to me." He hugged me. "I'll always be by your side...but promise me that you'll be more careful this time. If he ever pulls this stunt again I won't hold back..."

I smiled and hugged him back. "You sound like an over protective dad." I giggled.

He kissed my head. "Haha. I guess I did didn't I? Well I'm going to protect you like one."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kai took me home afterwards, it was quiet in the car. It made me feel really bad that he had such strong feelings for me, I don't understand why he does though. I'm not much too look at nor am I superstar, I felt so bad that such a huge celebrity was hurting because of me, he can have anyone he wants but yet he's following me around. If the fans knew he was heart broken because of me, I wouldn't live to see tomorrow. Speaking of which, I haven't talked to Junho in a long while. Wonder how he's doing? Not sure why he came to mind but I kinda wanted to call him now.

^VRRR VRR^

I checked my phone.

Junho: Sup beautiful? Haven't talked to you in so long! How've you been?

My eyes widened.

What the hell?! It's like we were both thinking the same thing!

I texted back.

Kai: What's with the surprised face?

"Oh, sorry it's just I was thinking that I hadn't talked to Junho in a while and I was going to call him later tonight but then suddenly he texted me. It was weird." I said.

Kai: Hmm.

He seems lost in thought. It's like he wants to say more to me but doesn't. Should I ask him? But if I do, I might hear something I don't wanna hear like 'what does he have that I don't' or something worse.

^VRR VRR^

I looked at my phone again.

Junho: What?! You were single this whole time? And you didn't tell me? 😵

I smiled. That wasn't the answer I expected after telling him all that went on.

I wrote back.

Junho: Ah, I see. Well still, a call to your Appa wouldn't had killed you. I've been bored.

My Appa?! 😨

I texted back.

Kai: Umm, I forgot to tell you...would you like to listen to 'Miracles in December?' I have the track with me.

My eyes lit up. "Pfft you don't have to ask me twice! Put it on!" I smiled.

He slightly smiled and played it.

I put my phone on silent and left it alone. The piano in the beginning was moving, it sounded sad. Then I came to realize, he played this song to express what he was feeling. The words translated in my head:

I'm struggling to find you who I cannot see
I'm struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn't see before
I hear things that I couldn't hear before
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn't have before

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn't know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn't believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
But theres just one thing that I can't do and it's to make you come to me
I hope I don't have this miserable power

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn't know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn't believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I'm in there, in there with you

The small and weak person, because of your love
Just like this for everything (my whole existence)
I changed the whole world

The me who didn't know how to be thankful for love
The me who thought that the end was the end
To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday
I think my love will continue on forever

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I'm in there, in there with you
The things that I met that winter

I'm struggling to find you who I cannot see
I'm struggling to find you who I cannot hear

Tears came to my eyes. Did I really make him feel this way? I wiped my eyes.

He looked at me. "Karen...what's wrong?"

I sniffled. "Nothing...this is such a sad song..."

He patted my head. "Don't cry, it's just a song"

He's lying. I could see his expression as it was playing but it's best if I leave it at that.

I nodded.

He took a deep breath. "What're you going to do tomorrow?"

"Pack. I haven't even started that then the next day maybe take one last look at Seoul. Like go sight seeing and stuff. Then the final day say good bye to everyone I've met and stay with Rebecca and lastly leave, my flight isn't until 9 p.m" I said.

"So, is this like our last day together? The last time we'll be alone?" He asked.

"Probably but I'll see if I can hang out once I'm done packing. Rebecca will be at school so it'll be just me, you're more than welcome to come over." I said.

"Mmm, I'll see. The next few days we'll be busy too...with the whole Christmas thing you know?"

"It's okay. As long as I get to see you before I go I'll be happy" I smiled.

We arrived at my house and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks" I said.

"You're welcome" he smiled. "I'll call you tomorrow"

"Kay" I smiled back.

He hugged me tight.

I gasped. He caught me by surprise.

I patted his back.

"I love you...the time I've spent with you will forever be engraved in my heart." He whsipered.

I knew it. He's still really upset. Accepting what I said must be really getting to him.

"I love you too Kai. This isn't good bye, not yet. So don't get nostalgic on me okay?" I rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

He pulled away. "Yeah..."

His eyes...formed tears...

"I'll talk to you later." He said and walked to the drivers side.

I took a deep breath and walked to the front door. I unlocked it and looked back, he was still there. I waved and smiled then went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin walked to Rebecca's front door.

Kai: You....

Jimin: What're you doing here?

Kai: Why couldn't you just leave her alone?

Jimin: I didn't even know she was still here, if I would've known that I-

Kai: Liar. I'm more than sure you already had a feeling she was here. You didn't even call her!

Jimin: That's none of your business!

Kai: It IS my business! Do you have any idea how much pain you conflicted on her?! How much she cried because of you?!

Jimin: I....

Kai: You caused her a great deal of pain and you act as if nothing happened, how pathetic! Take responsibility for what you did!

Jimin: I am! If I didn't want her I wouldn't even be here! Mind your own business cuz she's doesn't need you anymore! She has me! We both know you're all mad and upset because she doesn't feel the same way about you!

Kai: (Grinds teeth together) What did you say?!

Jimin: You heard me! Karen will ALWAYS love me! She doesn't love you, she doesn't consider you like someone she'd date. Did you know that when she was with you the whole time she pictured me? Even when you kissed her she thought of me!

Kai: Oh really? Funny, because she kissed me back no problem!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca: Karen do you hear something?

"Shouting?" I looked at her.

Becca: Not just shouting. Yelling and....

Both: Fighting?!

We ran outside.

Kai and Jimin were rolling on the ground and throwing punches at each other.

"STOP IT!" I yelled.

Becca: Go Jimin go!

"Rebecca!" I exclaimed.

Becca: I mean...BREAK IT UP!

"Help me brake them apart!" I said.

Becca: I don't think that's a good idea Karen...they're really mad, what if we get hurt.

"Then I'll do it." I said.

I walked towards them, they were now standing up.

"I SAID STOP!" I yelled.

It was like talking to a brick wall. They were smack talking each other and then fighting again. I got in between them.

Kai: Karen! Stay out of my way!

"No! Stop it!" I pushed him.

He looked at me.

"That's enough. BOTH of you! What the hell is wrong with you?! Kai please go home and YOU" I looked at Jimin. "We need to talk NOW"

Jimin wiped his mouth and glared at Kai.

Kai glared back and walked to his car, he drove off without another word. I sighed.

Jimin: Babe....

I shook my head. "Don't 'babe' me...Jimin,Why were you and Kai fighting?"

Jimin explained.

"Why did you believe him?! I already told you it was ONE time and I didn't kiss him back okay? I just froze in place when he did it. That doesn't mean anything. Ugh, look at you. You're a complete mess..." I sighed. "I'm sorry for causing this...."

"I just didn't like how he said it okay? Describing it to me really pissed me off because you're MINE. Those lips belong to J-I-M-I-N, you might wanna make that clear next time. Everything that has to do with you physically and mentally is MY responsibility because you're MINE. Understood?!" he said.

"Uhh...okay?"

"I'm not convinced." He looked at me.

"Everything that has to do with me physically and mentally is YOUR responsibility because I'm YOURS." I repeated.

He smiled. "Exactly"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Let's get you cleaned up..come on." I held his hand.

We walked toward the house.

Becca: Man I wish I would've recorded that, Jimin...you da man~

Jimin: Heh Heh. Thanks 😁✌️

-__- Really? Fighting isn't exactly something to be proud of.

Becca: (Yawn) well, I'm going to bed. Feel free to stay all night Jimin ^^

I blushed. ALL night? But....

Jimin smiled. "Thanks Becca, Good Night"

She walked inside the house. Jimin and I stood in front of the door, he glanced at me and I shyly looked away. This is just like when we were alone together for the first time.

-flashback-

I wonder why he invited me out so late? Everyone's asleep so I assume he wants to say something that only he and I will know, a secret maybe? I think he's really cute, too bad he's younger than me. During the day he's the one I least talk to but when everyone else is asleep he comes into my room and we talk but tonight he brought me out. Wonder what's on his mind, why do I feel so weird? I feel really nervous right now. This is stupid. I have no reason to feel nervous, regardless, my heart is beating really fast. It's really quiet.

He was sitting across from me looking at his hands. He glanced up at me and began to blush.

I shyly looked away feeling a bit embarrassed. What the hell is this? Why is he looking at me like that?

"Uh...N-Noona?"

I looked at him. "Yeah?"

I gulped. My heart began to race. What is this?

"I brought you here because...."

He looked kind of frustrated. I observed his expression, he didn't know how to say what he was going too.

He placed his hand on mine. "Noona....I....I'm in love with you...please accept my heart"

-End of flashback-

I'll never forget that night. I smiled at him without even noticing, he blushed and smiled back.

"Let's get you cleaned up" I said.

"Wait." He grabbed my hand before I walked inside.

I closed the door and looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Karen...."

"Yeah? What is it?" I smiled.

"Remember when I first confessed my love to you?" He asked.

"Hehe. How could I forget? It was so cute." I said.

Woah, it's like our minds were in sync just now.

"I-I'm in love with you, I never stopped loving you for one second even when I was saying those stupid things to you...I never stopped...and well, I want you take me back. I need to know that you still want me the way I want you" he said, his cheeks turning a light red.

"You're asking me out?" I asked.

He nodded. "Be my girlfriend..."

I felt the butterflies rising in my stomach. It's like he's asking me out for the first time, why do I feel so nervous? This is dumb, I shouldn't feel THIS nervous I mean I was technically his gf already so...

He looked at me.

Oh! He's waiting for my answer! Right!

"Umm, y-yes. Yes...I'll be your girlfriend" I said.

He smiled. "I promise I'll make you a million times happier than before...I won't repeat the same mistakes again."

I held his hand. "Come on. Let's go inside...we have much to discuss" I smiled and led him inside.

>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.8K 109 8
-"fuck me now..." {MATURE} {jeonscrotch 2017©️} BTS one-shots
W || J.H Від Ammi

Фанфіки

150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)
16.3K 659 18
[WARNING: Contains mature scenes. ]
401K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.