Sorry, But I'm Taken || Jerri...

By cxndid

Perrie Edwards tries not to let her emotions get the best of her every time she sees Jade Thirlwall (whom she... More

1 - The Part Where Perrie Finds Out That Jade Thirlwall Is Taken
2 - The Part Where Jade Wanted To Make It Up To Perrie
3 - The Part Where Jade Seemed To Believe In "Rare" Relationships
4 - The Part Where Jade Just Dropped A Hint About Herself
5 - The Part Where Perrie Just Wanted To Murder Him
6 - The Part Where Perrie Realized It Was Time To Try
7 - The Part Where Jade Was Late In Biology Class
8 - The Part Where Perrie Just Couldn't Hope Anymore
9 - The Part Where Consolations Were Showered Almost Everywhere
10 - The Part Where Perrie Thinks She Is Doing What Is Right
11 - The Part Where Perrie Learned To Expect What Is Not Expected
13 - The Part Where Jade Asks A Personal Question
14 - The Part Where There's Been A "Slight" Change Of Plans
15 - The Part Where Perrie Was Becoming Too Oblivious
16 - The Part Where Jade Initiated It
17 - The Part Where Jade Just Had To Complicate Everything
18 - The Part Where Perrie Was Now Sure About What Happened
19 - The Part Where Jade Needed Perrie... For A Different Reason
20 - The Part Where Jade Somehow Makes Thing Really Confusing
21 - The Part Where Drunk Jade Reveals Something Quite Interesting
22 - The Part Where Everything Is So Fine And Not So Fine
23 - The Part Where Questions Remain Unanswered... As Always.
24 - The Part Where Jealousy Results To Impulsive Actions
25 - The Part Where Perrie Confronted Jade
26 - The Part Where A Promise Has Been Made
EPILOGUE - The Part Where Perrie Says, "Sorry, But I'm Taken."
new book
thank you
BONUS CHAPTER I - The Part Where A Wedding Was Just The Beginning
BONUS CHAPTER II - The Part Where Discussions Happen
BONUS CHAPTER III - The Part Where They Talk
BONUS CHAPTER IV - The Part Where Soulmates Exist
100k!!!

12 - The Part Where Jade Feels It But Does Not Know It

6.1K 256 96
By cxndid

Awkward.

What kind of double date requires complete silence? Because as far as Perrie is concerned, double dates are supposed to be fun and not dead and right at this moment, the two pairs just remained seated in their seats with their mouths shut tight as if it was a crime to even open them slightly.

It was unusual. But Perrie didn't even expect any of this to happen, nor did she hope so. But Perrie was a hundred percent sure that the remaining hour inside the café would either consist of them sitting down silently or them talking about basically everything. But seeing the four of them awkwardly shifting on their seats and just looking at anywhere but each other, Perrie was afraid it would be the former.

Then Jed decided to break the unbearable and awkward silence as he clears his throat and looks at the girl beside him with a smile. "So... Lauren, how did you meet Perrie?"

Lauren grinned a little bit and glanced at the blonde in front of her. "Well, we're classmates in Math."

"Oh, that's nice," Jed comments. Then he looked back at Jade in front of him. "Babe, I'm just gonna go buy us coffee?"

"Sure, babe," Jade nods slightly. And Jed took this as a cue to leave and now Lauren, Jade and Perrie are the ones left in the conversation until Jed comes back.

Perrie knew that even when she was looking down at her unfinished sandwich, a familiar pair of eyes were gazing at her and she finally looked up to approve her assumption. And Jade, even if she was caught staring at Perrie, couldn't help avert her eyes' direction from the blonde. But Jade's stare seemed to catch Lauren's attention as the raven-haired girl shifted her position in her seat uncomfortably and cleared her throat.

"Hey, Perrie, uhm, what are you doing tomorrow night?" Lauren asks the blonde, "because I was thinking of hanging out with you again..."

Perrie felt two pairs of eyes watching her every move intently as she gazed at Lauren who was waiting expectantly. Perrie then looked at the girl beside her and was not certain if she had actually saw Jade subtly rolling her eyes. She then looked at Lauren and smiled. "Oh, uhm, sure! I have nothing to do tomorrow, anyways. Where are we going?"

"Oh! You guys should watch my game tomorrow night! We're playing against Stanford High," Jade chimed in, causing both Lauren and Perrie's eyes to dart towards her. But Jade's attention along with her eyes seemed to be stuck on the blonde beside her. "Perrie, you should definitely watch. It'll be fun!"

Perrie gulped, "Oh, uhm-"

Then Lauren cleared her throat, catching the two girls' attention this time. "Perrie and I are going somewhere tomorrow night as you can see... right, Perrie?"

Perrie opens her mouth to speak again then was cut off once again.

"Well, can't that wait? I mean it's your school who's playing tomorrow, you know?" Jade tried to convince, and for some reason she was starting to feel slightly annoyed with the girl now.

"Well, yeah, but we're not even required to watch, anyway," Lauren chuckles, glancing at Perrie then back at Jade, who was now throwing daggers at her.

Jade was about to speak up when Perrie beat her to it and raised her hand up to dismiss their somewhat debate. "Uhm, guys, I think I should also be a part of this conversation, don't you think?"

"Sorry," the two girls said in unison and simultaneously looked at each other and Perrie was indeed sure that she saw the thick and feisty tension hanging in the air between the two girls as she watches them stare in contempt.

"Okay, well, Jade, I'm sorry but Lauren and I are going somewhere and she's right, it's not really required to watch your game, though," Perrie finishes, and smiled at the both of them.

"You never reject my invitations before..." Jade noted with her eyes narrowed at the blonde, and Perrie could actually feel the tension thickening quickly and she attempted to swallow the little lump in her throat.

"It's just this once, Jade, it's not like I'm your goodluck charm or something."

"Well, I don't know if you noticed but everytime you watch our games, we always win."

"I've never even skipped watching your games before, Jade," Perrie rolls her eyes.

"Until now... and who knows if we win or lose."

"It seriously depends on how you play the game, Jade," Perrie sighs, "and besides, like what Lauren said, me and her are going out tomorrow night."

"Where are you guys going, anyway?" Jade huffs.

"We're going to Coldplay's concert. I bought another ticket for Perrie just in case she wants to go..." Lauren's eyes darted to Perrie and winked at the blonde, and Perrie suddenly felt her heart flutter at that one whilst Jade just had to see everything with a raised eyebrow and an unnoticeable pout.

"I'd be stupid if I say 'no'," Perrie says, and Jade inwardly frowned.

"Alright, two cups of coffee for the both of us, babe." Jed walked in with a tray and two cups of coffee on top, placing them on top of the table and Jade gladly grabbed her mug. While Perrie just had to stare in disgust this time.

"Oh, thanks, babe," Jade smiled at him and sipped her coffee.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jed asks as he flopped down on his seat beside Lauren. He then looked at Jade and she shakes her head.

"Nothing important, love."

And Perrie and Lauren nodded in agreement when Jed glanced at the both of them. Jed arched an eyebrow.

"Okay, then," Jed turns his head to face Jade, who was apparently glaring at Lauren and thankfully Lauren didn't notice as her eyes were stuck on the blonde in front of her. "Babe, I'm sorry but I have training tomorrow in basketball. Can we move the date next time?"

This had caught Jade's attention as she looks back at her boyfriend with the same glare. "What? You said you'll go."

Jed shrugs carelessly. "Can't argue with the coach 'cause he's my coach, babe. Maybe next time, yeah?"

"Ugh, fine."

And silence accompanied the four of them once again as seconds passes by with them.

~•~•~

Jade could literally feel something lit up inside her as if someone just accidentally pushed a 'do not push' button. And now here she is, exerting her efforts to remain her relaxed and calm facade when in fact what she is inwardly feeling right now is the exact opposite.

For some reason, she didn't like how Lauren's hand brush Perrie's by "accident" as they walk towards school. Oh please, Jade doesn't even have to subtly brush her hand with Perrie's, she could just hold it whenever she feels like holding it. Jade averted her gaze from the pair and her eyes took interest on the floor and then looked back at the pair once again. And now her aversion has somehow increased as she sees Lauren now holding Perrie's hand.

"Baby, you're squeezing my hand."

Jade's train of thoughts have been put on a complete stop as she realizes she's been clutching Jed's hand too tight and she immediately lets go. Jade nodded. "Sorry. I was just thinking, is all."

Jed nodded in response. He looked at Jade's frown and imitated her expression, confused as to why his girlfriend was suddenly in her own world but decided to let this one go.

Meanwhile, Perrie glanced at Lauren beside her in her peripheral vision and held her gaze. "Thank you... for the lunch date."

Lauren turned her head and smiled. "No problem, pretty. I just wanted to spend my lunch time with you."

And that's when they felt a grip on one of their shoulders from behind and they both looked simultaneously to find Jade smiling widely at the both of them. Jade nods vigorously. "Yeah, Lauren! Thanks for letting me and Jed spend lunch time with you guys. It's been a great lunch double date, don't you think?"

Perrie felt the air thickening once more as she sees Lauren forcing her smile and nods once.

"Yeah..." Lauren hesitantly says, taking a brief glimpse at the blonde then at Jade again. "Though I wanted to spend lunch alone with Perrie, it was nice having a double date with you and Jed."

"It was fun being with ya'll."

"Uhm, yeah, it was."

Then Jade lets them go as she steps back to hold hands with Jed-who was once again confused-once more and walked behind Lauren and Perrie who are now chit-chatting as far as Jade is concerned.

And that's when Jade started to feel the flame inside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
257K 8.8K 54
Best Ranking: #1 In allybrooke #1 in harmonizer #2 in normally ...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
998 16 2
Long distance relationship never works in her favor, she's the clingy type, she's spoiled, and she loves all the attention given by her lover. Plus...