Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!

896 34 21
By Ink0006

Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!

Recap…

I didn't stop, not at all. I hit the tree above Sasuke's head to scare the little shit. The tree snapped like a twig just a bit above his head and tumbled to the ground. I turned on my heels sharply and walked away without a word.

Try saying shit about me now, motherfucker.

I thought. I dare you.

. . .

Tam

Tash, Julie, and Lisa wasted no time and followed me.

"Later, Sasuke," I heard Julie say. "Latre, Duck Butts."

We walked into the classroom and sat in seats next to one another. I sat next to the window, gazing out of it, in a world of my own. Lisa was next to me, then Tash, and Julie, who had found some paper and a pencil and started doodling.

I began to wonder what she was drawing when the door soon slid open, and in walked Sasuke, closely followed by his fan girls. He sat down and, not long after that, the class was full.

About five minutes later, Iruka walked in. He was looking straight at me; something was up.

"Hello, class, I hope you had a good lunch break," he said and several (female) huffs went through the air.

"The Duck Butts are not pleased," Julie grumbled. Liss snickered.

"We'll begin in just a minute…After I have a word with Tammy about her behaviour at lunch."

He looked over to me as I slammed my hands down on the table. "You told on me!" I shouted at Sasuke, his Duck Butts shrieking at my hostility. All they made was noise.

"Man, you’re pathetic!!" I shouted before walking over to Iruka. As we went to go out the door, I turned back to the Duck Butt Emo Lord. "Uchiha, you’re on my hate list for life!!"

...

Julie

Man, I knew Sasuke hated losing, but sheesh. He told on her?

I looked over out of the corner of my eye – the good thing about shades is that no one knows you’re staring at them.

I should probably draw him without a penis,

I thought. He sure is acting like he doesn’t have one.

"I can’t believe you told on her, Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.

"Shut up, Loser; no one spoke to you," Sasuke retorted. The Duck Butts started to agree.

"Yeah, shut up, Naruto!"

"No one said anything to you!"

"Just leave!"

"Does anyone else hear all that ass-kissing?" I said as I returned my eyes to my doodle. It had grown into a very grumpy troll, which is how I felt as of the moment. The whispering and muttering behind me didn’t help my mood, either.

"I bet her boobs are fake…"

"How are they even that large?"

"Is she even 13?"

"How’s her skin so dark?"

I sighed, standing up on the table. Liss and Tash looked at me with a wary eye; they probably thought I was going to start shit.

…Warning, I am a potty mouth.

I was going to do something very obscene and inappropriate by religious standards, but hell. Sometimes you gotta put it on the table, show ‘em whatcha got.

"These," I said, clapping my hands over my breasts, "Are real. It’s called being a damn woman. My skin is this sexy shade of chocolate because I go outside instead of sitting in my room all day, getting off to Sasuke pictures I had some poor soul take for me." I put my hand on my hip and smirked. "And if you say another word about me, you bet your sweet ass I’ll do something that’ll make y’all regret it."

I hopped down just as Iruka-sensei and Tam reentered the room. I went back to my damn doodle, drawing blood on the troll’s club and a collective of dead girls around the base of the grumpy troll’s feet, and turned the corner of his mouth up in a smile.

Tam

I walked back into the classroom five minutes later to find Julie standing on the desk. She hopped down and took her seat, smirking. The Duck Butts were glaring at the back of her head, but everyone else turned to look at me. And, out of nowhere, Naruto started shouting.

"Man! Your mouth is louder than mine!" he shouted at me.

My eyebrows shot up. "Did I shout that loud?" I asked, looking ‘round the room and then to Iruka with a confused look on my face. A moment of silence fell them I heard giggling which soon turned into full-on laughing. I looked to where it was coming from; I already know who it was.

There, crying with laughter were Julie, Tash, and Lisa. Julie had her head down and was banging the table with her fist. Slowly, more and more of the class joined in, and I just looked at them all.

"Okay, stop laughing now!" I shouted. They all stopped eventually and I went and sat back down.

Gees, make fun of my misery, why don’t ya.

Fast Forward: End of School...

"See ya tomorrow, Naruto," I said to him as me, Tash, and Lisa waved to him.

"Yeah, bye girls!" he shouted back as he ran off down the road, waving.

We smiled and looked around for Julie. Where the hell did she go?

"Swear, that girl has ADHD," Lisa mumbled.

"Tell me about it," I said.

"Oh, look! There she is!" Tash pointed to where Julie was standing with Kiba. We walked over, grabbed her by her arm and dragged her off to the Hokage’s office.

Yeah. It was all three of us.

With Julie in tow, we all walked to the Hokage's office. When we got there, Lisa knocked on the door and we waited.

"Come in," Gramps’ voice rang through the wood door. Lisa opened the door and we all walked in.

He smiled and nodded once when he saw us. "Good, you’re here."

"What is it? I feel like I'm on show or something," I said looking ‘round at the four ninja in the room. I knew them all really well.

The man with the spiky white hair and most of his face covered in a mask and headband was Hatake Kakashi. I also knew him because he was reading Make-out Paradise. Standing next to him was a slightly taller man, with equally spiky hair yet a short beard. He looked like grandpa, so this was Sarutobi Asuma. Standing next to him was a woman with long, wavy black hair and bright red eyes. Obviously, Yuhi Kurenai. The fourth ninja was…well…he wore a green jumper, had a bowl-cut, and wore orange leg warmers.

You know who he is.

The Hokage gestured to the four of them. "These Jounin know the truth about you four."

That explains it.

"And, you will each stay with one until you have a place of your own." Gramps said with a smile. He looked at Julie. "I know you’re old enough to live on your own, but…"

"Nah, it’s fine," Julie said. "I’d rather live with someone anyway."

The 3rd made to introduce them; I held my hand out to stop him. "Kurenai, Asuma, Gai, and Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi looked up. "So it is true; you know about us." Kakashi said, and put his book away. Hey! First for everything!

"Yep! So who with who?" I asked.

"Well, you know us; you pick," Asuma said.

"Umm, well, Tash who do you want to stay with? And Julie and Lisa, how ‘bout you two?" I asked looking at each of them.

Julie snickered and shouted, "FAITO!" punching her fist into the air.

The room went silent. Gai blinked and then grinned. "The power of youth flows through you!"

"Yeh, buddy," Julie said, strolling over to Gai. "FAITO!" They cheered together.

Kakashi sweat-dropped. "I didn’t think it was possible that anyone would want to live with you," he grumbled.

"Well, umm, so how about you two?" I asked Tash and Lisa.

"I don't mind," Tash said with a smile.

"Same," Lisa agreed.

I hummed in thought. Then, I had a brain wave.

They’re rare.

"Gramps, do you have some paper?" I asked, turning to him.

"Yes," he said, handing me some. I tore it into six small bits.

"Do you have a pen or something?" I asked. He handed me a paintbrush with some ink. I wrote my name, then Lisa, Tash, Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai's names on each bit of paper.

"Gramps," I said, handing him the paper, "please take one from this side, and then one from this side and they will pair up!" I smiled.

"Okay, first we have Kakashi with Lisa." he said. Lisa nodded and walked over to Kakashi, standing to one side. "Then we have Asuma and Tam," he said. I smiled and walked over to stand next to Asuma. "And last but not least, Kurenai with Tash!" he said.

Tash nodded, walked over, and stood with Kurenai.

"All right, what else do you need?" I asked with a small smile.

"Umm, nothing! You can all go!" After we all moved to leave – Gai was going to jump out the fucking window – The Hokage held up his hand. "Oh! No, wait! Tammy! No getting into fights at school!" Gramps added at the end, looking at me.

"I'm sorry, Gramps, but that Uchiha is a royal ass," I said before walking out the room, not waiting for the others.

I walked outside and decided, "Well, I should probably wait for them." I leaned against a wall, where I would wait for Asuma and the others. They eventually showed up and came over to where I stood.

Pushing off the wall, I opened my arms to Liss and Tash. "See ya guys tomorrow," I said, giving my two best mates a hug.

"Bye," Tash said, walking off with Kurenai.

"Catch ya later, Tamz," Liss said and walked off with Kakashi.

I turned to Julie and she was about to leave. "Nah, c’mon, Julie; give us a hug now!" I outstretched my arms and gestured my hands.

"Yes! I love hugs!" Julie said, hurrying over and kind of tackling me with a hug.

I laughed a little and Julie let go of me finally. "See ya, babes," she saluted to me and hurried off to catch up with Gai.

"So, just you and me, eh, Asuma?" I said, looking over to him.

"Yeah," Asuma chuckled. "My house is this way." He said, then lit another fag. I followed as he walked off.

"Can I have a fag?" I asked after some time.

"Mm?" he asked. "I’m pretty sure I have no idea what you’re talking about."

"You know," I said, gesturing to his fag, "A fag! A cigarette!"

"Oh," he laughed. "No, you’re too young." he added rather bluntly.

"I smoked back at home; I need fags!" I said.

"But..." he sighed. "Okay, but just at home." He said.

"Fine," I agreed.

When we neared the Sarutobi Asuma residence, Asuma asked, "So, what did the Uchiha do to you?"

I put my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket. "Well, he called us weak. All four of us. He said we were acting hard, but that we were really just weak. Then he called me short, and a little girl, and I hate being called that," I said calmly.

Asuma was silent for a while. He sighed, "Right."

After we turned the corner again, he stopped at a nice-sized house. "This is my place."

He unlocked the door and walked in. I followed him inside.

He showed me around downstairs before he took me upstairs. Downstairs had a den and kitchen, typical of a guy to have barely anything in his house. Upstairs was where most of the bedrooms were; I think there was just the one by the bathroom downstairs.

"This is my room," He said, pointing to the room at the end of the hall. "And you can stay in the guest room…here." he opened the room next to his own.

"Thanks," I said, walking into the room. "You have a nice house!" He was heading to out the room now. "Hey, wait! Can I have that fag now?" I asked.

"Fine, here." He handed me a fag and I placed it in my mouth. He went to grab his lighter, but I stopped him.

"I have one somewhere…" I said, fishing into my pockets. I found nothing. Then I fished into my bra and found it. "Here we go!" I pulled out the aqua blue lighter with flames on it. I got it from Liss and Tash last Christmas, as well as some cute clothes.

Oh. Shoot. Clothes.

"Umm, just remembered something…" I said, blushing a bit.

Asuma had been leaning against the doorframe, puffing on his fag. He quirked his eyebrows at me. "Tammy? What’s up?" he asked with a smile.

"Please, call me Tam," I suggested, "and I don't have any PJ's or other clothes," I added, meekly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh! Uh…let me think…" Asuma scratched his head in thought. "Okay, come with me."

I followed him into his room and over to his dresser. I waited as he rummaged through it and pulled out a gray t-shirt. "Here; you can sleep in this. I don’t wear it anymore. And tomorrow after school I'll show you where the shops are."

I looked at him as I took the top from his hands. GREY was the design across the chest in red. "Thanks, and.... umm.... well, I don't have any money…"

What am I doing,

I scolded myself, stuttering and tripping over my own words like this! I was the hard nut of the school before I came here! I kick ass here like I did before.

"It’s okay; I'll pay, but you owe me one," he said with a smile.

"Okay! What do you want for dinner? I'll cook." I said, smiling back.

"Oh, umm…I don't mind," he answered.

I sat there in thought for a bit. Then I said, "Okay, I have an idea. To the kitchen!"

Julie

I realized if I hang out with Gai, I will be one hundred pounds lighter before the end of the month.

Reason being?

We did extreme sprints all the way to his fucking house.

And when we got there, we dropped down, did seventy sets of one hundred of five different kinds of push-ups, rolled onto our asses and did eighty sets of one hundred of seven different sit-ups, did lunges around the house four hundred times, balanced on the edge of the roof for twenty minutes each finger (believe me when I say I fell a lot), we performed plank exercises for about an hour, we did ninety sets of one hundred tricep-lifts, bicep-lifts, any kind of exercise on the planet, you frickin name it, and we did it. To the extreme – he let me throw up and rehydrate before we did all of that, ten more times.

And before we got to go into the damn house, we walked to a grocery place to get dinner, with five hundred pounds of weights on that were just fucking laying around. Outside the house.

My theory was that they were too heavy. No one was going to steal that shit.

Oh, and not to mention, we ran all the way back. With an extra fifty pounds of food each.

"Faito!" Gai shouted when he finally got his keys in the door. "The might of youth, eh, Jurei?"

"Y…yeah," I breathed; I bet I looked gross. I felt gross. I felt like a rock caught in the rain; drenched and weathered down. "Faito…"

"FAITO!" Gai opened the door and led me inside. For a guy’s place, the house was pretty well decorated. There was a burgundy sofa in the den between two tall plants. A painting of a field of turtles hung over the sofa. Across from it, a chest sat underneath a closed window.

Gai set the food in the kitchen and I followed after him, somewhat rejuvenated by finally seeing the product of all that blood, sweat and tears.

"So, Jurei, what do you want to eat?" he asked me.

"Anything," I said, "as long as I’m full afterwards."

"But first, before we cook, we have to speed up our metabolisms!" He said, and I groaned.

"Do we have to?"

"Yosh! So we even work out and fight hard in our sleep!" He took a wide stance and had a resistance band stretched between his hands. I groaned and eventually took the stance as well. "Nine-hundred extreme squats! Cores tight! And…FAITO!"

…I really wanted to live. I really did. I hope I live. I really do.

Tam

I walked into my room, tossing the top on the bed. We both walked down to the kitchen, where Asuma showed me where everything was.

"Okay out, out, out! I'll call ya when it’s ready!" I said tying my hair, which had grown a bit longer since getting here up into a ponytail.

I put the apron on, which was pink for some reason.

"Why’s it pink?" I asked, tilting my head to the side with a questioning look on my face.

"Umm," Asuma hummed nervously, "well…Kakashi got it for my birthday…"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Okay, whatever you say. Man, I hate pink." I looked down at the apron.

"You hate pink? Looks good on you, though." Asuma said.

"Everyone says that," I mumbled. I shut the kitchen door and got to work.

I was cooking spaghetti bolognas. I made my own version, using lots of herbs and spices that I chopped up nicely. I also used fresh tomatoes, not tinned ones, and the meat was fresh, not frozen.

I cooked the spaghetti and the bolognas just right before turning the heat to low. I called Asuma out as I served it up.

"It’s ready!" I shouted, opening the door to the kitchen. Asuma came in as I finished plating up his food.

I ignored the flash of uncertainty in his eyes because he said, "Looks good." He took the plate from me and grabbing some chopsticks from the drawer.

When I finished piling the food onto my plate, I grabbed some chopsticks as well and walked out the kitchen. We walked into the living/dining room and sat at the table opposite one another.

Asuma snapped his chopsticks and started eating. I looked at mine before snapping them slowly. I continued to stare at them for what could have been ten minutes before asking for help.

It made me feel stupid, but I didn’t know how to use these! "Asuma-sensei," I called, and he looked up from his food. "I know I'm stupid, but how do you use these?"

"Tam, call me Asuma, and you’re not stupid," he corrected. "Here, I'll show you."

He got up and walked over to me. He moved his arms over mine, first putting the chopsticks in the right place and then helping me use them. He moved my hand to the plate, picked up the food, and then moved the food to my mouth.

"You got that?" He asked, moving his arms from around me.

"Yeah, thanks," I thanked. He went back to his seat and went back to eating.

I was getting the hang of the chopsticks after some time.

"So," Asuma asked as we both finished, "do you know any jutsu yet?"

"No," I answered. "The Hokage is going to put me, Lisa and Tash on the same team and our sensei is going to help us work them out. I don’t know about Julie, though." I picked up our plates before walking into the kitchen to wash them up. Asuma followed me, and he walked straight to the sink and started filling it with water.

I deadpanned. "I was going to do that," I said.

"Well, we both can then," he said. I just smiled slightly and nodded.

When we were done with the washing up, which didn't take too long, we went to the living room to watch TV.

"I'll be back in five," I said, standing up from the sofa, "I'm going to get dressed for bed."

"Okay," he said, flicking through the channels.

I went up to my room and pulled off all my clothes except my leggings. Then I pulled on Asuma's top on and walked back down stairs.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked as I walked into the room.

"It’s Zombie Land," Asuma said, "We can watch something else if you want."

He looked over to me and was surprised to see my face. "Oh my God I love that film!" I shouted, running and jumping onto the sofa next to Asuma.

"You like horror films? Most girls hate them." he said, looking at me then back to the film.

"I'm not like most girls," I assured, "I LOVE horror films. Blood, guts, and gore – that’s my thing." I kept my eyes glued to the screen.

Asuma

It surprised me when she liked horror films.

We watched the Horror Channel for quite some time. When Shaun of the Dead finished, I went to ask what film Tam wanted to watch next.

I guess I couldn’t ask her, since she was asleep. She had this big smile on her face, like nothing in the world could possibly bother her.

I guess I should carry her to bed.

I stood up and moved in front of her. I placed one arm under her arms and the other under her legs and hefted her off the couch. I carried her in the bridal style up to her room, I pulled the covers back, and I placed her on the bed.

As I replaced the covers, I chuckled softly. It’s funny, I thought, she feels like a daughter or something.

I stood back and slipped my hands into my pockets, smiling. I know, I've known her for like seven, eight hours. But still.

I freed a hand from my pocket, pushed her bangs from her forehead, and gently kissed her forehead.

I left her room after that. I left the door cracked, just in case. I went back downstairs, turned everything off, and walked back upstairs so I could get ready for bed.

I guess it’s like dad said; there’s a silver lining to everything.

Tam

"Tam; time to get up."

The door to my room opened and footsteps entered. They walked over to the window and I cracked open my eyes to see Asuma just as he opened the curtains.

The morning rays hit my eyelids and burned a little. I moaned in discomfort and pulled the covers over my head, going back to sleep. Asuma walked over and ripped them right back off.

"Tam," Asuma began, "do you want tea or coffee?" He asked, blunt as always.

"Tea, please…" I said, sitting up.

"How do you have it?" he asked next.

"Two sugars and a dash of milk," I said.

"Do you want something to eat, too?" he asked as he headed for the door.

"Toast, please," I said, dragging myself out of bed.

"One or two bits?" Asuma asked, stopping to wait for the answer.

"Two please," I smiled at him as he walked out the room, shutting the door on his way out.

I shed my sleepwear and threw on what I wore yesterday, save my leggings. I walked downstairs and into the living room. I fell to the sofa and waited for Asuma to come back with my food. Asuma entered the dining/living room with the food and tea, I smiled at him, and I took my plate and tea.

"Thanks, Asuma," I said, taking a bite of the toast. "Do you know what time I need to be at the Academy?" I asked.

"Umm, let me see if I remember this…uh, in an hour. Why?" he answered, looking at me and eating his own bits of toast at the same time.

I shoved the rest of the toast into my mouth and jumped to my feet. "You have to show me how to do the basic clone jutsu," I said after swallowing.

"Okay," Asuma said, getting up. "Why the clone jutsu?"

"Well, like the Hokage said, we girls know the future, and the test today is on the clone jutsu." I said smiling at him.

"All right, let me show you a few tricks then," Asuma said. I got up and followed him.

After a good amount of time was spent practicing, we reentered the house and sat down on the couch to kill some more time before Academy. We watched TV for about half an hour, and then I was ready to head to the Academy.

I…just don't know how to get there from here!

"Asuma," I began uneasily, "I know I'm stupid, but can you show me to the Academy? I'm not too sure how to get there from here."

Asuma stood and turned the TV off. "Sure," he said, "and you’re not stupid; stop saying that."

"Whatever," I muttered, standing up as Asuma lit a fag on the way to the door. "Give us a fag, Asuma," I called after him.

"Nope," he said, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"Please, please, please give us one?" I begged as we walked out the door.

Asuma sighed and reached into his flak jacket’s pocket. "I didn't give you it," he said, handing me one and headed out the door. I smirked, happy with my work as I put the fag into my mouth and lit it with my amazing lighter.

I happily puffed away at it as we walked. All too soon we arrived – I swear he took a shortcut – and I had to put the fag out.

"See you later," I said. "Probably when I get home, if you’re there." I looked over to Asuma.

"No need; I'll come pick you up. I kind of want to know if you pass," he said with a smile. "Then we can go shopping afterwards."

"Okay, thanks!" I waved goodbye to him and walked into the school.

I walked to the classroom from yesterday and slid the door open. I looked in to see if there was anyone in there and, to my horror, there was.

Sasuke and only Sasuke sat in the classroom.

"Man, I know I like horror movies, but this is just too far," I said, walking into the room. Sasuke watched my every move.

"I will defeat you," Sasuke said, after some moments of silence.

"Where did that come from?" I asked, looking at him.

"I will win against you," he said, not moving at all.

"If you say so…" I said, turning back to the front. The tension in the room was really thick. You couldn’t even cut it with a knife; you’d probably need a sharp-edged sword.

The door opened not to long after revealing Tash, Julie, and Lisa.

"You’re here at last!" I said with a smile. Julie kinda stumbled into the room and plopped into the chair next to me. "What’s up with you?"

"Tired," she answered. "My father tried to kill me with the power of youth."

I laughed, "Haha, your father?"

"Yeah," she sighed, folding her arms on the desk. "My father."

"Wow…" I looked to Tash; she looked a little uncomfortable "It’s tense in here." She and Lisa walked over at this point.

About ten minutes later, the rest of the class had filled up – I think Julie passed out – and Iruka came in as well. Lisa kept sniffing the air around me; she was doing it the whole while that kids were entering the class, and it was freaking me out.

"Okay, today we --" Iruka was cut off by Lisa’s shouting.

"You've been smoking again?!" she screamed, standing up.

"Prove it!" I shouted back, standing and getting in her face.

"You better not have," Tash shouted.

"I said prove it!" I shouted at her.

They both glowered at me. They couldn’t prove it and they knew it. At least, that was true…until someone spoke up.

"I saw her with a cigarette!" A Duck Butt spoke up.

"Fuck you, bitch -- I'm in shit now!" I shouted at her.

"Where’d you get it from?" Tash interrogated, furrowing her brows at me.

"Where do you think?" I shouted back.

They took a moment to think about it, then they got it. "Asuma…" they both growled under their breaths.

"Hey, it’s not my fault! They’re addictive!" I said in my defense.

"You said you quit…" Tash said, looking disappointed in me.

I sighed. "Look, guys. I'm sorry, but I've been smoking for like, two years; I can’t quit in like, two days," I said.

"Okay, okay, please settle down," Iruka said, gesturing for us to sit down. "And Julie, I’m going to need you to be awake this period, please." Me, Lisa and Tash nodded and sat back down. Julie pulled her head off the desk.

Iruka sighed; he was probably relieved he could finally start class. "Today we will be doing the graduation test," he said, smiling at the class. "When your name is called, you come to the room next door and perform a jutsu for the three observers. We will tell you what it is when you enter the room."

"Up first: Tammy," Iruka said.

"Me?" I said in a huff. "Why me first?"

"Are you scared?" Sasuke asked with a smug grin.

"I'm not scared, just tired," I corrected, glaring at him.

"You were up all night like always, weren't you?" Tash asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well…yes and no…" I said with a nervous smile.

"Yes and no?" she asked, a questioning look on her face.

I decided I should tell them. "Well…me and Asuma were watching horror films. We watched about two, and then he put Shaun of the Dead on, and well, I love that film so I stayed up to watch it. And then something amazing happened." I said, smiling at her.

"Well?? What was it woman? Spit it out!" Lisa shouted at me. Julie quirked an eyebrow at me. I shook my head at her, and she turned away.

Lisa shook me. "Spit it out!" she urged.

"Okay, okay! Well, for the first time ever, I fell asleep watching TV!" I said and blushed at the thought of Asuma putting me in bed.

"Okay, Tam; time to go," Iruka said. I followed him into the other classroom.

"You have to do the clone jutsu for us, please," Iruka said.

The other ninja in the room who stood beside the Hokage was the one that was going to screw up Naruto’s life. I found myself glaring at him, thinking of all the horrible things Mizuki did – and would do -- to poor Naruto. The all the horrible and painful things I could do to Mizuki.

I shook off knowing the future and started forming hand signs.

Okay,

I steeled myself, here I go!!

* * * * * * * * * * *

Okay there ya go. Chap Two rewritten.

Please let me know what you think now.

Hit_It_Bitch---

Yep. Chapter Two has been edited, and Julie’s been added.

Still let us know what you think now.

Fags = cigarettes people. Don’t make my mistake.

~Hyakuyan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
176 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
98.1K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...
25.6K 871 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...