Saved by an Angel

By ReBeCcAlOvEsU

More

Prologue

Chapter 1

6 0 0
By ReBeCcAlOvEsU

RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG.......... the sound of the bell forced me back to reality..... standing up, dazed and confused I picked up my books and started for the door. "RiIIley!" empazing the "i", the teacher shouted in my direction, causeing me to stop dead in my tracks. Shit did she know I wasnt paying attention? Slowly turning around on one foot I turned to face her. "Yes, Ms Woodrow?" I said in my sweetest voice I could muster. "The office called..." Crap im in for it now they know about lunch. " They wanted me to tell you to stop by on your way out" She smiled sweetly. "Thanks " Smiling back, I head out the door.

The last period of the day, and I surly didn't want be going to the office, I much rather be hanging with Logan. Hoping that the office wouldn't take to long, I head up the stairs to my locker. Opening the locker I grab my backpack and shove my Pre Algabra text book in it. I want to get that done this weekend. I need to for a better grade. Math was definitely my worst subject. Turning to leave I notice a small pink sticky note stuck to my inside locker door. Scribbled in black ink it read " Take me back, I miss you boo" Love,Tanya. Ripping it off, I hold it in my hand, knowing i need to do the right thing. Just as im about to, i see the little heart she always puts over her "i's", shaking my head I ball it in my hand at toss it into the trash can at the end of the hall. Without any struggle it rounds the edge making a small circle around the edge and falls in. " He scores!!" I hear from behind me. "Wait was that my note?" confirming my worst frear, my nightmare has begun " Hey,umm ya it was, sorry Tanya, I can't, we are done. You cheated " Slaming my locker door I head down the same stair I when up. My face burning with anger I head down the stairs. I can feel the tears sart to come. Fuck why did she do that to me!!... Dont think, it's the worst thing to do... go with the flow, I heard in my head, my father was a wise man. I knew he was right. Wipeing the tear from my eye, I move on. A player like me and I'm crying, I snicker to myself, thinking it might help my mood. Man I shouldn't feel like this.

I could see the office door to the left, slowing my pace I quicly looked behind me, wondering if she had followed. To my surprise I was by myself. Leting out a deep breath, I pull open the wooden door to reveal a middle age women at her desk. " Ahhh you must be Riley?" Smiling softly I node and she hands me a green slip. "You were absent yesterday?, Right? " Yup", making sure to thank, her I start out the room.

Seeing her, time slowed as I opened the door and took a step out of the humid office. She pased me literally two feet from me. Noticing I was there, she smirked and moved her hand to my feild of vision as she fliped me off. Mouthing the words I really didnt want to see .. "Fuck you." Those two simple words ruined my day. My face became red once again, not just with anger, but self pity. My feet was stuck firmly to the ground.. Never in my life will she not have that affect on me. She was poisen, and not the good kind... a bad habit and adiction. I could only hope that I found a cure.

Beeep BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP. The sound intensified as I became more aware of my surroundings. I then realize that my alarm clock is going off. My head is pounding, and I dont reamber much. The game was a blur, erased from my memory. I remember being lost in thought, not paying attention to the game or Logan. I remember leaving early telling Logan I had stuff to do. Though I knew it was a lie, and I'm sure he knew just as well. Him being the good friend that he is, nodded and without a word, I left, got into my car and went home. I dont remeber much afterward.

It's saturday... why is my alarm going off. Moving my warm heavy comforter, I swing my legs over the side of my bed a place my feet on my furry carpet. Swishing the strands of string beween my toes, the feeling of the small string rubing my feet ws satifing, and warmed me up. I sit on my bed trying to thing straight. After 5 to 10 minutes, I make a move. Sliding my feet as a walk I inch my way over to the clock and I try to slam my fist on the off button..missing and my hand plunges onto the hard suface of my dresser. "FUCK, SHIT." flaling my hand in the air I pull the plug out of the socket. Not wanting to risk hurting my other hand.

Stumnbling back to my once warm bed, I sit at the very rdge, knowing that the thought of going back to sleep was no longer an option. The thought of why my very loud enoying alarm clock was beebing in the first place, barly crosses my mind. Desiding it was besy just to get my lazy ass up i make my way down stairs. Fully aware of the fact that i was wearing my blue spongebob boxers, and bed head to match, I reach for the refergator. Pulling out the orange juice box marked with a "R". Pa had put the p on the box just for me knowing my habit of not wanting to use a glass. My argement was... " why use more glasses then needed?... besides im the one who would have to wast it later right?" Galping down the sweet liquid, my sences become aware of a presence i wasnt aware of. The frigde door slowly making its way back to wear it started from. Spirting the sticky, orange juice all over, the white nicly clean tile floor, In whicj i was forced to clean yesterday. I see her, sitting there on the left side of our wooden table. Clossing my eyes once then opining them back again, hopeing she would be gone. I didnt know this women sitting very quiyeing with a green hardback book in front of her. Did she see me? Do i have time to dart?

Then it hit me....

I had gotten in my car and was on my way home. The thoughts of Tanya flipping me off still fresh in my mind. She was so upset. Craking my window enough so air could move is when i relized it was pouring rain. Then i saw her, the same girl who was now at my table. She was was walking on the side of the road. All she carried was a small gym bag and a book. Why is she out there the poor thing, I thought. Slowing down i fully open the passanger window.

Hey, you ok? What are you doing walking out here... Its raining”

She said nothing, just walked. Didnt even look at me. I guess the road was more interesting?

Ummm.... You gonna say something?... Anything.. Please?” I begged

She finally spoke “ Ya i just... ummm family trouble thats all... thanks for asking.” She peaked at me quickly, only to look back at the road.

Sorry to hear that.. You wanna ride?”

I'm fine” she repled quite quickly

Pleeeease” I gave her my famous puppy dog face. I couldnt just leave her out there.

Fine,” she repled in defeat.” But if your some rapest... I WILL cut ur balls off... just saying”

She opened the car door and slide in. Only then did i relize she didnt have any shoes. I didnt say anything for fear that i might offend her.

And here we are now in my kitchen, in my boxers. How embarresing.

“Ummm... stay right there i will be right back” I say running of to go get dressed. I could hear her behind my laughing. Glad she thought it was funny. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...