DC LEGENDS IMAGINES ( Formerl...

By bookwormwolf

Semi-hiatus, taking limited requests but feel free to inquire! An imagine book for certain DC characters - wa... More

Mick - Breaking Point
Leonard - Ethereal
Mick - Heat.
Leonard - Animal.
Rip - Captain
Rip - Mind Games
Leonard - Baby.
Mick - Judo
Leonard - Time.
Mick - Nerd.
Leonard - Kisses.
Requests.
Rip - Humanity.
Leonard - When in Russia
Leonard - Chalk and Cheese.
Rip - Divinity
Mick - Sex life.
List of prompts for you guys!
Mick - Lingerie and Sisters
Mick - Jealousy.
Mick - Cheating
Pride!!
Rip - Making English Uncomfortable
Please read - updates.
Leonard - The Savage Twins
Rip - Abandoned
Update about updates and myself
Leonard - Boss
Leonard - Unexpected Outcome
GCSE News!
Leonard - Finding love
Hey Guys!
Leonard - I'd rather be with you
Leonard - Married Life
Leonard - Twin sister
Sorry!
Whole team x Reader
Julian Albert - Saving Iris
Kinda awesome!
Ray - Snowstorms
Christmas break
Leonard - Life in Doomworld
Leonard - Salvation
Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much!
Rip - The Captain
Rip (+ Mick) - Time Bureau
Leonard - Helping Out
Rip - The Loss of a Lover
Please read me!
Rip - Shot Through The Heart
Leonard - Loving you regardless
Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again
Rip - Welcome to the Legion
Mick - Comfort
Wally - Speedy Boy
Leonard - Our Future
Jonah - Mrs Hex
John - Holy Girl
John - The Possessed
Mick - The Spooky Twins
Rip and Wally - Careless whisper
Thank you all so much!
Ray x Zari - Rescue
Rip - Arranged marriages
Leonard - Dress up
Ray - From Russia With Love
Expanding my selection of Legends...
Rip - New baby
Sara - The Ex
The Watty's
John - Nightmares
John - Engaged on Father's Day.
John - Schooling a Demon
Lil' break!
John - My Salvation
Wally & Rip - Open
John - Secret Lover
Leonard - My Guardian Angel
Sara - Boobs and naked sisters
Leonard - Mine
John - Born to be your baby
Rip & Leonard with teenage! reader - School
John - Never leave
Another week's break!
Rip - The Time Pirate.
Leonard - My life for yours
Leonard - Not Him
A/N ABOUT UPDATES
John - Home
John - Taking Care Of You
Jonah Hex - Someday

Rip - Michael.

2.3K 63 40
By bookwormwolf

(Name) woke up with only bedsheets covering her, reminding her of the previous night. She smiled to herself and turned to snuggle up to Rip once more before noticing something was off.

Rip was a child?

(Name) swore and scrambled to get dressed before child-Rip awoke, presuming he didn't have his adult memories. Thankfully, Rip had gone to sleep with more clothes on (if you could class sleep shorts as clothes) than (Name) had so she didn't need to worry about that awkward moment yet as the child was currently wearing suitable clothes. When she had deemed herself appropriate to be seen by a child, wearing a black dress and leggings, she tried to find something he could wear if he needed to change. Praying she could find something, she let out a triumphant sigh when she found a child sized outfit hanging in the wardrobe until she realised who it belonged to.

Jonas.

Well, it would have to do as they were desperate and God knows where they were, it wasn't exactly like they could take a trip to Mothercare or Babies R Us to pick something up.

"Gideon?" (Name) asked the AI.

"Yes, Miss (Name)?" Gideon, ever dutiful, answered.

"Where about in time are we?" (Name) questioned, sitting on Rip's brown chair.

"I do believe we are in early 2017, near Star Labs. Is this about Captain Hunter being deaged?" Gideon replied.

"Yeah, is anyone else on the ship awake?" (Name) asked.

"Yes, Mister Snart and Rory are awake. I am also sure that Captain Hunter is stirring." Gideon told (Name).

"Okay Gideon, thanks." (Name) stood up, and crouched next to her boyfriend.

"I am sending Mister Snart and Rory down here to assist you." Gideon said before a small voice interrupted her.

"Who are you?" The tiny boy asked, slightly defensive.

"I'm (Name), what's your name?" (Name) smiled at the boy.

"I'm Michael. Where am I Miss?" Rip, no Michael, questioned looking around. "And why am I in your bed?"

(Name) let out a snort before shaking her head and answering the boy.

"You're on my Timeship. I found you asleep so I put you on a bed where people sleep."

"You don't look like a Time Master. Besides, your robot calls you miss, not Captain." Michael declared.

Well, he wasn't stupid.

"My b- er, my friend had to go away for a while and named me temporary Captain." (Name) told him, just as the door opened revealing the two criminals.

"Hey (Name), where's Hunter?" Mick asked as he walked in.

"Her friend went away for a while, but she found me so I'm gonna be the new Captain!" Michael exclaimed and (Name) glared at the boy.

"This is Michael. He is not going to be the new Captain, I am and for your information, Rip's gone on a mission." She said, and Leonard smirked before nodding.

"Hello, I'm Leonard and this is Mick, he's my friend. I'm pretty sure that (Name)'s an adult so she gets to be Captain." Leonard said saying it in a way good with the kid.

"She isn't very good. She doesn't dress like a Time Master, and she's too pretty to be a scary person." Michael pouted and (Name) had to stop herself from laughing again.

With a kick from Leonard she cleared her throat and tried to look more authoritive.

"How about you go with Leonard and Mick and I can get my proper Captain outfit on?" She asked Michael who seemed to accept the offer.

"Okay, but I'm only trusting you because you're pretty." He nodded and went out with Mick.

"Why is the captain a kid?" Leonard hissed.

"Like I'm supposed to know! I wake up and he's a little boy..." (Name) sighed.

"Were you having sex last night?" Leonard questioned and (Name) glared.

"And why do you need to know?" She folded her arms.

"Miss (Name) and Captain Hunter did in fact engage in sexual intercourse last night." Gideon chipped in.

"Thanks Gideon..." Leonard drawled with a smirk. "It doesn't matter to this, and I was just wondering, but apparently we are parallel to the time when that chick tried to kill us all."

"Great. So the Pilgrim's back?" (Name) asked.

"Captain Hunter traded his place so he could fight off the intruder and protect himself." Gideon said.

"Fine. Just call me Captain until he gets back won't you Gideon?" (Name) asked.

"Of course, Captain." Gideon replied and (Name) smirked.

She changed out of the clothes she was currently wearing into a pair of leather pants, a corset type top, a pair of heels and of course, Rip's brown coat. When she stepped out of the Captain's quarters, others had joined Leonard, Mick and Michael.

She swore Ray's jaw dropped at the sight of her dressed as she was. Michael jumped down from the chair, abandoning his breakfast and staring up at the woman.

"That's better." He nodded in approval and reached his arms up for her to pick him up. "Can you put me back on my chair?"

"Of course Michael. Have you met my brother Ray?" (Name) asked who was still staring at her.

"Mick called him 'haircut', and I like that name better." The boy replied and (Name) laughed before tucking the boy in and sat down next to him.

She helped herself to cereal, and talked quietly to Ray and Mick as Leonard entertained the boy.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Ray asked, after swallowing a mouthful of toast.

"Captain stuff. Baby Rip, aka Michael didn't like my dress so I changed." (Name) explained.

"I'm not even gonna ask why you have a corset." Mick grinned as he took a sip of black coffee.

"Important reasons..." She muttered and turned back to the boy. "Michael, would you like a tour of the ship?"

"Okay." He nodded and followed her.

She rather liked the way the coat swished when she turned a corner, and it seemed Michael liked the coat too. Liked to pickpocket it I mean.

He held up a photo of her and Rip, and the necklace she had given him in his hand before stretching his hand out.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Michael asked.

"Yes. How do you know about that?" (Name) questioned.

"Leonard said that Rip was your boyfriend but he's busy fighting the bad people who killed my mummy and put me in an orphanage, but you knew that didn't you..." The little boy muttered.

"I didn't want to tell you so you didn't get scared." (Name) told him.

"I'm not scared of anything. Not even the scary man who tried to take my food on the street." He declared, puffing his chest out to make himself look bigger.

(Name) laughed, and in that moment, she was sure that Michael didn't have Rip's eyes, he had hers.

Wait what?

She shook her head, and finished the tour, letting Leonard introduce the boy to the rest of the team whilst she fixed herself a drink in her bedroom. She had just collapsed down on the chair when Gideon spoke up.

"Captain (Name), Mister Rory wants to speak to you." She said and (Name) groaned.

"Tell him I'm busy." She replied downing the strong whiskey in a gulp.

"Doing what exactly?" Gideon asked.

"Getting drunk." She answered.

The door opened anyway revealing Mick who pulled the bottle away from her.

"Give me that back." She made grabbing gestures from where she was sat and Mick gave her a disapproving glance.

"Kid said his dad was a drinker. I ain't letting you be his new drunk girlfriend-mom, besides it 11 in the morning." Mick said.

"I think he's actually my son." She muttered.

"Nah, he's definitely Rip. I think you're just hallucinating." Mick grinned.

"It appears Captain (Name) is experiencing mixed memories, a side effect of a loved one changing the timeline." Gideon said before shutting up again.

"Well, now that's clear can I have the drink again?" (Name) stood up and snatched the bottle away before taking a big swig. "What did you want?"

"To tell you your boyfriend is home." He said and she perked up, running to the front of the ship to see Rip lying on the floor just as he was in bed that morning.

"What ever the hell you did, it worked." (Name) told Rip who looked up and smirked.

"Hello to you too. Nice coat." He winked.

"God, can we have Michael back?" (Name) groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 5K 200
This story includes: Rip hunter Ray Palmer Lenard Snart Mick Rory Sara lance Jefferson Jaxon Nate Haywood John Constantine I do not own any of...
642K 15.8K 200
Preferences for the legends; *Raymond Palmer *Rip Hunter *Leonard Snart *Sara Lance *Mick Rory *Jefferson Jackson *Nathaniel Heywood
937K 26.7K 189
I'll be doing a series of imagines for celebrities or characters that you ask for. Let me know what you want it to be about and who. Also only doing...
686K 20.4K 193
Various imagines that aren't just limited to Katie. I'm only doing FxF imagines. Send me a message or comment on a story to request a prompt.