STEEL BARS

By ObsessedwithTivi

Life is a cobweb of paths to take. Many choose the wrong path. Their lives are torn apart, whether it wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 15

625 17 13
By ObsessedwithTivi

"Well, this is it." Adam smiles excitedly as he sees Chance approaching their cell, holding shackles for Tim. The brown eyed man nervously bounced his leg as he sat on his bed. "Come on, now. You'll ace it." Adam sat beside him, rubbing his back comfortingly. "But what if I forgot the formula again, or I mess up the signs?" Tim rambles on. 

"Relax, we studied, remember?" Adam smiles, biting his lips as thoughts of their steamy study session the previous night beginning to occupy his mind. 

 "Are you ready?" Chance asks, holding up the shackles. Tim nodded and exited their cell, with a soft kiss and "good luck" from his cell mate. As they walked through the cell block, several inmates turned their heads to see Foust being led away in shackles. "Yo, Foust, what is it this time?" Someone asks. "I f*cked your mother!" Tim shouts, earning him laughs, claps and "oohs" from the others. Chance chuckled quietly as he led the man to the Conference Room. 

 It was definitely more spacious than Clooney's office and more comfortable. Plus, it's further away from the cell block, giving Tim a more relaxed place to focus on his exams. Mr. DiCaprio smiles as Tim and Chance walk inside the room. 

"There's my favorite student." He shook Tim's hand, then Chance's. "Good morning, Mr. DiCaprio." "Morning, Tim. Let's get it on!" He laughs, leading Tim to the table. 

Tim put on his glasses and began analyzing the problems. Luckily, they were very similar to what Adam had made for him to answer. He smiled as he circled the factor of two binomials, signaling that he has finished the test. "I'm done." Tim announces with a proud smile. 

Mr. DiCaprio looked up from his phone. "Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrows. "Certain as the sun." Tim winks. "Alright. Let's check your work shall we?" Mr. DiCaprio says. This focused expression shifted into, shock, surprise, and then amazement. "Timothy, is that you?" He jokes, giving Tim his test paper. "Well, yeah." He smiles shyly, looking over the problems that he answered perfectly. "That is a far cry from the C you got the last time." Mr. DiCaprio says with a knowing smile. 

"I just studied really hard. Why are you looking at me like that?" Tim asks defensively. 

"I just wanted to ask." DiCaprio smiles. 

"Ask what?" Tim asks. 

"If that charming rookie I've been hearing about has anything to do with this." He says with raised eyebrows. Tim turned a bright shade of rouge, knowing that his teacher wouldn't let it go without an answer. 

"He's a post-graduate student in MIT." Tim says quietly. "Ooh." DiCaprio smirks. "He's also married." Tim sighs. 

DiCaprio's smile drops, concern filling his eyes. "You been screwing a married man?" "What? No, we haven't, yet." Tim answers, shaking his head. The teacher nodded. Silence filled the room for a moment. "I have to go now." Mr. DiCaprio shook his hand firmly. "Thanks, Mr. DiCaprio." Tim smiles. "You're welcome. See you next month." He waves goodbye. 

Chance returns to the room a few moments later. "Well?" He asks with raised eyebrows. "I ACED it!" Tim smiles. "That's great." Chance removed his shackles and walked him back to his cell. 

"You know, you're gonna have to do something about that sooner or later." Tim broke the silence. "About what?" Chance furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "About Avi." Tim smiles as Chance did too. "Why? Is he cheating on me?" He smirks. "Of course not! I mean, it's very obvious that you have feelings deeper than lust. What are you going to do about it?" 

 Chance sighs, rubbing his hand over his face. "I love him, alright? I might talk to Uncle Ian about it." He says. They reached cell number 207, where Adam waited for Tim patiently. "Thanks." Tim smiles. Chance waves before walking away. 

"How's my little school boy?" Adam says in a sing-song voice as if he was talking to a child. "You were right. I aced it." He wrapped his arms around Tim and kissed him softly. Tim's heart skipped a beat. Adam pulled away with a playful smile on his lips. Staring at those dreamy blue eyes, Tim thought of how lucky Austin is to have someone as perfect as Adam who loves him no matter what. 

"With the way you're looking at me right now, I find it hard to believe that you, Timothy Foust, refuse to sleep with me." Adam smirks. Tim shook his head, pushing Adam against the wall roughly. "I'm just waiting for the right moment. When it comes I'll give it to you so hard you won't even remember your name." Tim growls before nibbling on Adam's ear. 

Just then, an idea flashed in Adam's mind. He pulled Tim's collar and quickly slammed their lips together. He reached down to palm him, but as he knew that Tim was getting really into it, he abruptly stopped and stepped back. "What the f*ck was that?" Tim growled angrily. "I'm just waiting for the right moment. When it comes, I'll give it to you so hard you won't even remember your name. Let's go get breakfast." He smirks. Tim groaned, readjusting himself. 

They made it to the cafeteria. Adam chuckles as Tim pouts and refuses to even talk to him. "Honey, I'm sorry. I was just kidding." He reached out to hold Tim's hand, but the man slapped his hand away. 

"Lover's quarrel, I suppose?" Avi chuckles, joining them on the table. But the fun was short-lived with the arrival of the bald Italian that Adam loves to hate with a passion. 

"Whoa! Hey, Avi! Fancy seeing you here." Mitch smirks. Avi stood from his seat and faced him. "Mitch, what the f*ck are you doing here?!" He asked angrily. "You know him?" Adam looked between them. Avi laughed mockingly. "He's Mitch, also known as chlamydia on legs." 

"That's very petty of you to be slut-shaming me, after all we've been through." With every word, Mitch takes a step closer to to the green eyed brunette. 

"I'm not saying that you're a slut, but I personally think that you've been cocked more times than Chance's pistol!" Avi replies. 

"Hmmm, you're so right, Avi baby. And the best part? Your husband was balls deep inside me while you're stupid ass was being arrested." Mitch smirks   

"You bitch!" Avi instantly tackled Mitch on the floor. He straddled the man and hit his face repeatedly. As Tim and Adam watched, cheering on Avi. 

"Yes, go get him!" "Come on, Avi, finish him!" The couple screams as they clapped. 

Mitch groaned in pain. He tried to shield his face, but he's obviously failing miserably. "Avi, get off of me!" "No! I'll beat your slutty ass!" Avi answers as he continued to punch, hit and slap the man beneath him. When Mitch got the chance, he kicked Avi's chest and freed himself. He instantly pulled on Avi's hair. "Ow!" Avi screams out in pain. 

"Hey! Hey!" Chance fired a warning shot. The pair stepped away from each other. Chance pulled Avi towards him. "Are you okay?" He asks. "That bitch started it!" He growls. They all looked back at Mitch. 

"Ouch, oh my God, Tim!" Mitch groans, in pain. He threw himself into Tim's arms. 

"Oh, no you don't! Not my man!" Adam screams before attacking the injured man. "Adam no!" Chance yells letting go of Avi, who attacked Mitch once again. Chance is full-on panicking. Two against one, Mitch is outnumbered. Adding Adam's size and Avi's aggression to the factor, Mitch's screams of agonizing pain indicates that he may not survive the night. 

Chance looked around for help, but everyone is busy watching. Finally, his eyes caught a glimpse of Tim, watching the men with a blank expression. "Tim! Go on and help him!" Chance screams through the noise. Tim huffed and turned away. "Why should I help the little weasel?" 

"Because you don't want Adam to spend a whole day in the oven, do you?" Chance says. His voice raised just a little bit. Tim went back to his senses. He hurriedly rushed over to the three and pulled Adam into his arms. "Baby, come on." He whispers in Adam's ear. Adam let go of Mitch's frail and bloodied body, breathing heavily.

"Y-you consider this a warning, bitch. Stay away from Tim!" Adam says, Tim instantly dragged him back to their cell after checking for injuries. 

Chance too pulled Avi angrily towards him. "What the hell was that?" He asks the smaller as he cleaned the scratches on Avi's arms. "He started it. We were talking and he ruined it!" Avi whisper-shouted. Raising his voice would only make it falter. "Can't you be civil and let it go, at least for once?" 

Avi pushed his boyfriend away. "Let it go? HE STOLE MY HUSBAND AND RUBBED IT ON MY FACE! HE WAS PRETTY DAMN PROUD OF HIMSELF TOO!" Tears started brimming on Avi's eyes. "Yeah, I bet you didn't know that! All you know is how to stick that stupid dick up my butt!" Avi screams at the top of his lungs. 

Chance was taken aback by his lover's actions. His lips quivered as he started to sob. "Avi..." "Go away! " "Avriel, will you listen to me?!" He grabbed both of Avi's hands and looked him straight in the eyes. "I love you." Chance whispers, tears falling freely on his face. "I just want you out of trouble. You would've earned yourself a stay in The Oven. I don't want to see that. I don't want to see you suffering even for a single second." Chance pulled his boyfriend into a hug. 

Avi buried his face on his lover's neck, whispering the words, "I love you too." 

"Uh, Adam?" Tim sat on his bunk as Adam iced his bruised knuckles. He chuckled quietly as he took Adam's hand and kissed it. "You could throw mean punches." Adam knew at once that something's bothering Tim, the way he speaks, and the doubtful look in his eyes says it all. He laid down on Tim's bed, pulling the brown-eyed man with him. They wrapped their arms around each other in a cuddling manner. "What's wrong?" He whispers quietly. Tim pushed him down just a little bit just so he could be the little spoon. 

"I just want to talk about us." Tim began, trailing his fingers up and down Adam's body gently as he speaks. "What about us?" Adam whispers. "I know that you've offered me your body, but what about your heart?" He whispers quietly. Adam turned around, still in his arms to face him. 

"I'm still married to Austin, honey. But it doesn't mean that you're not important. Nevertheless, you still get a bigger part of me." Adam caressed his cheek softly. Tim carefully pushed Adam away and raised up in a sitting position, shaking his head. "So I get your body, but Austin has your heart. That isn't right." 

"Why not?" Adam furrowed his eyebrows. 

"When you give yourself to someone, you give them everything; body, soul, your heart, your whole being. I didn't kiss you that very day just to make you my bitch. Everyone is afraid of me. I could've made anyone my bitch. I could've raped someone and get away with it. Heck, I could've even banged that toothpick. He's throwing himself at me anyway. But no, this isn't about sex. This is about what we feel for each other!" Tim says. 

"Tim-" Adam tried to stop him.

"You don't deserve that kind of treatment. And you don't deserve to be cheated on." Tim says out of nowhere. 

"Cheated on? What do you mean?" Adam asks. 

"On Austin and Chris's first visit, I saw them leave holding each other's hand. What does that mean?" 

Adam calmly rested his hand on Tim's shoulder. "Tim, I don't know what your motives are, but you're obviously making stuff up." 

Tim turned his head sharply. "I AM NOT LYING, Adam. I saw them. And when I told them I murdered my cheating husband, they looked at each other nervously." 

Adam exhaled sharply. His patience is running low. "If it was true, then why didn't you tell me sooner?" 

"Because, I didn't want to hurt you, Adam." Tim answers.

"Come on now, Tim. Let's not talk about nonsensical things." Adam moved closer and nibbled on Tim's neck. 

Again, Tim pushed him away. "I get it now, Adam. I'm sorry. If you think telling you the truth is nonsensical, then I will never talk about this topic again. I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone from now on. Excuse me." He stood up, fixing his wrinkled shirt. 

"Tim? Where are you going?" Adam asks worriedly. 

"Outside. I need the fresh air. Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid. Not that you care, at least." Tim mumbles without even looking at him. 

Adam angrily grabbed his arms and with superhuman force slammed him against the wall. "You get back here, Mr. Foust! Are you saying that I don't care about you?!" 

"You're putting words in my mouth, Rupp! I didn't say that!" Tim argues.

"Yeah, but you were implying it. Tell me this. What about everything we did, do they mean nothing?" Tears started to fill Adam's eyes. 

"They meant everything to me. They did. What about you? What did they mean to you?" Tim countered. Adam hangs his head, unable to speak. Tim cackled dryly. 

"Oh, I see. For you, it was all meaningless." Tim growls. He turned around and left, slamming the door. "Get the fuck out of my way, bitch!" Tim pushes a random prisoner that was unfortunately on his way, leaving Adam a sobbing mess. 

* Yann Trinaydor *

*****************

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 362 34
This is a story of love lost and found. How broken pieces of a person can make a inspiring image. I hope you like it. These are my original thought...
34.6K 1.6K 145
Living with a painful secret for most of his life, Chance finds forgiveness, acceptance and the true meaning of brotherhood when he no longer can hid...
283 44 19
He hates life and she hates love, what happens when their path crosses? Peep in to know more😉
49.8K 1.7K 70
Chris and Adam Rupp, two brothers from Minnesota, leaves their boring lives behind for the adventure of a life time. Taking a road trip that leads th...