Entries

Par BarryVosloo

In the year 2107, Earth lost contact with Noxis-II, a human colony established on the planet Hades in a nearb... Plus

CONFIDENTIAL
Log Entry 001
Log Entry 001 - Supplementary
Log Entry 002
Log Entry 002 - Supplementary
Log Entry 003
Log Entry 003 - Supplementary
Log Entry 004
Log Entry 005
Log Entry 006
Log Entry 007
Log Entry 008
Log Entry 008 - Supplementary
Log Entry 009
Log Entry 010
Log 010 - Supplementary
Log Entry 011

Log Entry 012

114 11 0
Par BarryVosloo

User: Jason Hawthorn
ID: 93674XZ935
Location: Private Quarters
Date: 2107/08/06
Log Entry: 012
Terminal ID: 17

Alright, this day just sucked. Code yellow stayed in effect just about the whole damn day. And it's too late now to actually go and do something.

At least I managed to study the map abit, so finding my way around shouldn't be too difficult anymore.

Oh, and the lights were flickering for a while just now. I'm getting really concerned about this place. They shipped a lot of replacement parts with us from Earth, so hopefully the reactor will stop acting up.

Speaking of the Adrasteia, the ship is scheduled to depart in a few days, and taking some old crew with them. I'm actually wishing I could return with them. But that would mean a world of trouble for me, breaching of contract and all that. I guess I'll stick it out.

Tomorrow its back to the lab, hopefully without any nasty surprises. With that I'm out.

END OF ENTRY

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

127K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
22.1K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
13.2K 220 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...