Hold You Down (August Alsina...

By dollie_

Megan is having trouble balancing her life in Chicago and in Atlanta until she meets August Alsina. They both... More

Prologue
Ch:1-intro
Ch2-Practice Begins
ch3-Auditions
Ch4-Snow Day
Ch6-Magic City
Ch7-Vibe
Ch8-Party Plans
Ch9-Pre-Celebration
Ch10-21st
Ch11-Secrets
Ch12-Bad Business
Ch13-Starting Over
Ch14-Truth & Groupies
Ch15-St.Louis
Ch16-Warning
Ch17-Who Gone Stop Me?
Ch18-Where is She?
Ch19-Information
Ch20-Downtown
Ch21-Beginning
Ch22-Ghost
Ch23-Shoot or Die
Ch 25: Recovery
Ch 26: New Plans
Ch 27: Stubborn
Ch 28: In Your Hood
Ch 29: Dead Man
Ch:30 Bad News
Ch 31: Break Down
Ch 32: Easy NIght
Ch:33 Part 1
Ch 33: part 2
Ch 34: somewhat of the truth
Ch 35- plans
Ch36- Killa
Chapter 37- I'm out
chapter 38- TOGETHER!!!
Sequel

Ch5-B****es in ATL

5.6K 138 17
By dollie_

TWO DAYS LATER

Megan woke up to a loud bang against her apartment door.She got out of her queen size bed & walked into tha living room. She looked out tha peep hole & seen..."Robin, ughhh...!" she said opening up the door.

"Rise & shine, a bitch gotta get up & grind ." Robin said walkin through the door.

"It's tooo early." Megan closed the door behind her & sat on the couch

"it's only 12& " Robin looked at her watch.

"watcha want?" She asked her best friend already knowing she wants some.

"ion want nun yet , ....weeellll yaass I do. Why in da hell u didn't tell me u was stuck wit da most sexiest man alive!!" Robin said very loud

Megan looked up in confusion "who?"

"August Fuck Me Alsina.....yaaasss !" she said clapping

"oh, i was stuck wit August" she said really not giving af.

"how u gon act like dat wen u gotta dance for him next week." Robin took a piece of Watermelon Trident out of her Purple MK duffle bag & slipped it into her mouth.

"wait I made it ?!" Megan sat at tha edge of tha couch in excitement

"yea Troy put up tha list, I seen it today I just left from der." Robin grab the directv remote off the glass coffee table.

Megan jumped up with excitement and started to do her happy dance. "yaass I knew I was gonna make it."

"my bitch gon bee dancin behind August fuck me Alsina, yaass lawd!" Robin popped her gum.

"Rweally?" She ask referring to tha name Robin keeps call August.

"yaas rweally, if I ain't have rich ol'ugly self I'll hop on August."

"U need to drop him."

Robin took a deep breathe. "now u know I can't. We been thru sum shit togetha, can't leave like dat."

"Look, I love ya, ur like a sis to me , but he AINT NOOOO GOOD!" she said sittin back down.

"OK, i know but u don't know em like me." Robin tried to defend her boo, even tho Megan was her girl, she could be so damn judge mental.

"If Cameron was into any of that drug dealin shit, I'll kick his ass to tha curb." Megan got up & walked to her kitchen. She went into tha double door refrigerator & got some halos( small oranges) out.

"well u don't kno wat I'm going thru then." Robin turned up tha tv to block out Megan's next comment.

*************************************

One WEEK LATER

Cameron packed tha last of his suitcase & placed it by the door of his condo.He was gettin ready to travel to Atlanta with some of his loyal friends.

"how long we gonna be down der?" King one of his niggas asked him. He sat down on tha black leather couch that was placed in Cameron's living room.

"three days, we ain't gon be strapped since we catchin a plane. Ion want nun to pop off wit dem niggas." He said takin a sip of his sprite soda. Cameron took a seat across from King.

"so we down der to scope." King asked.

Cameron shook his head yea. " we need to stay away from the London, and Dance life, ion need Megan knowin I'm down der." Cameron and his boys are gona be in Atlanta for business and business only, no pleasure from his girl is expected this visit.

King lit his blunt and took a puff of it. "I thought u broke it off, .?"

Cameron propped his feet up on the table. "naw I can't do that , I luv that girl to much."

"when she find out she gon break down ." King said puttin his head back.

"She ain't gon find out."Cameron with a serious look on his face. He was a typical light skin dude with pretty green eyes.Wasn't buff nor skinny, just right. His personality was always hard even towards Megan.All the girls wanted him cuse he was on top of his shit & cuse he was a pretty boy. The drug game took over him a year ago , a few months afta he & Megan began dating, she ain't never knew cuse she had Other problems to worry about.

"How we know wat that nigga look like" King asked lighting his blunt.

"I got sum ppl on that wen we get down der." He responded.

King shook his head in agreement, he always believed in Cameron. They been friends since 10th grade in high school, so trusting him with things was no problem, they know how each other work.

*************************************

Megan entered tha dim lighted studio, tha smell of weed hit her as she got deep into tha room.It smelt very fruity & good to her.Back in high school she was inlove with tha weed ,but had some challenges in life so she had to stop smoking. August was sittin at the mix board , so she sat onto tha dark brown futon that's placed against the wall& she crossed her legs.

She sat back & let the song that was blasting thru tha speakers play.

"Met this girl in A-town

She said she moved it from the chi

I asked her what she did for work

She told me she was getting by

I should have known when

She asked what kind of car I drive

That she's about her paper matter fact she was a chaser

Saw determination in her eyes

before tha song could finish Megan got up from tha futon & turned around August's chair in anger. "So u writing songs about me.?" She snapped.

August looked at her "aye wat tha fuck u doin in hea, ?" he took a sip of his Arizona Fruit Punch.

"don't trip , so why am I in ur song.? she asked standin only inches in front of him.

"don't trip." he said mockin her. August turned his chair back around facin tha mixing boards. Megan just stood ther for a moment & started to tap her foot.

"standin der ain't gon get u nowhere." he said.

She rolled her eyes & crossed her arms. " are u gon answer me."

"ion answer to rude people." he smirked.

she took a big soothing breath "can u tell me why u wrote that song about me?" she asked more nicely. she walked back over to the futon and sat back down.

August turned around in the black leather Rollie chair. " it's ain't about cha, I barley know ya, just da 4 lines are." he told her.

she crunched up her face in non believing him. "u don't make sense, but watever."

"so why ya in here?" he asked again.

"Ford said he wanted to talk to me, to meet him in here." she began to play with ha nails.

"he just left to go get lunch."he said nodded his head to tha door."How long u been dancin?"

"ever since I was little but I stopped in high school" she told him.

"Why you stop."

"It's personal."

"u da one dat said sum." he gulped down his drink.

"I said to much." she got out her phone & got on it.

"Tha fuck." He says turning his seat back around.

A few more minutes passed August & Megan haven't been talkin to each other. It was a very awkward silence until Ford came into the room with Chinese food.

" Megan , I forget u was coming." he said puttin tha bags down." I would gotten you something , but August didn't tell me you was here when I called." he went over to give her a hug. Megan thought about it and noticed August took a phone call earlier.

"yea I been here for like 30 mins now." she took a seat back down.

August grabbed his box of Chicken fried rice.

"I wanted to meet wit cha , so I can inform you about tha job. I was gonna have a professional choreographer, but I want u to do it." Ford informed her

She shook her head in agreement.

"can u make a dance to Numb, his new song." He asked.

"Yea when do it have to be done.?" she asked

"in a week , then u gon teach tha girls." he said.

Megan & Ford talked more about tha job & he got a chance to know her dancing background.

************************************

Rich walked in to his warehouse to check his supplies & to check on his workers. He haven't been in this environment in a few days due to him time spendin with Robin.He walked to tha kitchen part & noticed one of the females wasn't there. For him workin was important to him ,if somebody wasn't in there right spot then it was hell to pay.

"Mane, where da fuxk is dat red head bitch.?!!" he asked very loudly to his homeboy Mane who was walkin out of one of tha rooms.

"she ina back , just got done givin me sum neck." Mane said walkin up to him. He was light skin with dark brown eyes , with tattoos all over his body.

"aye Mane she bad news, stay away from her." Rich warned her.

The red haired girl walked out of tha room applying red lipstick onto her lips. She smirked at Mane & headed back to tha kitchen.

"She gives good head." He said chuckling.

"Ion care, we don't pose'to mess wit da workers, even if dey hoes." Rich said walking back to his office. He closed the door behind him & walked over to his desk. He opened one of his drawers & got out some papers,scanned thru them til he got to a important name...

*************************************

August walked into his 3-story house with 4 beds & 3 1/2 bathrooms. He looked out the window in tha living room to make sure tha gate was closed. He walked out tha all white room & into tha basement where he called it the 'den'. He sat onto tha big red recliner & sat back. "aye wat u doin home so early?" he looked over and saw his cousin ,Drew, walk down the stairs.

"I was like right behind ya. " Drew sat on da couch next to his cousin. " I was at this chick crib, but she wasn't going so I just slide out."He looked away.

, "Drew , iknow ya ass lyin." he said laughing .

he smacked his lips in disappointment "No I'm not."

"Dude , we grew up togetha , Er'time u lie u look away." He said laughing.

August and Drew grew up in New Orleans together, then wen August's family moved to Texas. Mane's Family moved to Atlanta When August went back to NO after Katrina Drew stayed in Atl. It was hard for him because he's a only child & he always hung around with August, & Mel wen they wer all younger. So wen August left to go be with his brother he didn't take it to well cuse he couldn't leave. The only reason he & August got brought together again was because Mel died & August moved up to ATL to start his music ,Ever since then they never really left each other side.

"Damn I can't never lie around you cuz." Drew said in his accent.

"Damn right." August grabbed tha remote to turn on tha tv, then he grabbed the xbox one controller from tha couch to turn tha game system on.

"Aye I heard it suppose to be crank down at Magic City, wanna go der .?"he asked.

"Shiid , nigga u gotta wait til I finish this mission." Aug responded playing GTAV.

A hour had passed and August walked down tha steps in some grey metallic designer pants , black & white design shirt, a black SnapBack with Gucci logo, his black timbs with some grey shoe strings in it.He walked up to the full length body mirror that was on tha wall, bumped into Drew on purposely to check himself out.

"Damn Man U can't wait or nufthin." he complain.

August chuckled , "it's cool bra, ima be in a car, hurry up we gotta pick up some moe niggas." He said, he walked out tha house after saying that.

Drew took a moment to take everything in. His light shade of color was a lil bit greased up.He admired himself ,tha way his white straight pearls lined up in his mouth made ladies get excited.His hair wasn't as good as August but it was a nice grade if it. His tattoos was more fuller then his cousin, he was more kinda on tha musclar side. He straighten up his black v-neck with medusa on it. he had on his black levi's & gamma blues, to match. He licked his tongue across his teeth so his gold caps can be shiner. He took one glance at himself ,"damn a nigga gettin sum tonight" he said out loud."damn I need to get that colored in." he said talkin about his Georgia state tattoo with 404 in the state....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda short but it's kinda a "information chapter"..

Vote, Vote & comment on something u like or dislike.

Megan made the auditions!!!

why she gotta be bogus towards Robin's boyfriend tho?

Megan felt some way about that song

Drew tattoo sounds familiar..

What's gon happen at Magic City?

I used the lyrics from August'ssong "bitches in ATL"

Next chapter is hella good thoo.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 411 22
Tima is 17 and she's always had this bestfriend named August Alsina. His mom and her mom were friends back in the day. August is 5 years older than T...
38.6K 979 15
Jordyn Skyee Is Ambitious Stripper Who Has Big Dreams For Herself She Is On Her Grind August Alsina Is A R&B Singer He Has Everything A Female Could...
188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
441K 10.6K 51
Amari Brook is a 20 Year old stripper. She's from New Orleans, But Residing In Atlanta. Amari never really thought she'd be a stripper, but its the o...